It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genuine alien photograph?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This photograph looks quite authentic;does anybody know its background?
www.ufocasebook.com...
Cheers Karl

[edit: replaced ! with ?]

[edit on 7-3-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
This photograph looks quite authentic;does anybody know its background?
www.ufocasebook.com...
Cheers Karl

So you don't know that it's a Genuine Alien Photograph! It has no provenance of which you are aware?

It's the sort of thing that would not be at all difficult to fake, but without the provenance, there's no point in even investigating.

[edit on 7-3-2007 by disownedsky]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Yes ,very astute .I should of put a question mark instead of an exclamation mark on the title(sorry).
Thanks for the reply though,to me this photograph looks quite convincing.
Cheers Karl

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It looks like a photo of what many people think an alien should look like.

Since there are essentially no other similar photos or verifiable information about it available, we can only assume that it is a true and actual photo of a real, live alien being, probably from the Zeta Reticuli star system, being held in custody by the U.S. Government, and this photo was taken in secret by an anonymous technician who has been threatened by Men in Black if he reveals the awful truth about government/alien collaboration in mind control and hybrid breeding experiments.

Right?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
yah, i would say the same thing. Without any backround on the story of the image, there is no proving that its authentic. I guess our best bet would be to ask someone whos gotten abducted or has seen an alien of this species.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I agree,thats why its been posted on a UFO website.
Any background info on this image would be welcomed.
Cheers

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
It looks like a photo of what many people think an alien should look like.

Since there are essentially no other similar photos or verifiable information about it available, we can only assume that it is a true and actual photo of a real, live alien being, probably from the Zeta Reticuli star system, being held in custody by the U.S. Government, and this photo was taken in secret by an anonymous technician who has been threatened by Men in Black if he reveals the awful truth about government/alien collaboration in mind control and hybrid breeding experiments.

Right?

Right!

We have successfully authenticated another photograph!

Good work guys!

Does anyone have anymore they'd like to post for our inspection?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The ufocasebook site, which hosts the picture, says it is from a documentary called "50 Years of Denial". That I believe is about Roswell. So this would lead one to believe it was one of the Roswell ETs. I have not seen the doc so I suppose other ET contacts could also have been covered.

EDIT: typo

[edit on 3/7/2007 by roadgravel]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
C3hamby,far be it from me to presuppose but Ive got the feeling SV was being a trifle sarcastic in this post and did not intend his comments to be taken literaly.

[edit on 01/24/07 by karl 12]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I disagree....I think c3hamby and SuicideVirus are right on the money. Its straightforward, clear thinking of that sort that makes ATS the tinfoil shizzle.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well Karl....would you be so good as to answer a few questions of my'n;

Why not tell us a little about how you came across the pic?

What makes you think it may be a "quite authentic" pic?

Have you seen others like it that makes you think this is "authentic"?

Do you have you any more pictures to co-roberate this one?

With no control or comparison I'm afraid so called "evidence" like this is moot!

MR

[edit on PMWed, 7 Mar 2007 15:56:30 -060030e by Marlborough Red]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I've seen that same alien photo used as a member's avatar right here on ATS. Which means that it must be real, correct? I mean, our avatars are realistic representations of the ATS members, right? ...eh... Disregard.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Ho ho Cheers doc ,do you remember whose avatar it was?
(yours is pretty groovy-I like the hair)

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Whats up guys
The link does not work anymore, all I get is an error screen.
With all the talk about avatars may I ask if someone could make me an avatar?
I have the pic I want to use but I cant size it correctly to look big and cool like most peoples here. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
well, regardless of how anyone feels it IS a real Pic at least,
you can see it, and if you do print it out you will be able to touch it and taste it ( if ya like)
but the subject matter contained there in is up for debate, so yes it is a real pic of an alien

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This is an old, well worn image that has been making the rounds of the web since 1997 that I am aware of first hand. Whitley Streiber (author of "Communion" among other titles) remarked that this particular image had the best (most genuine looking) representation of the eyes of any image he had seen. Again those remarks were back in 1998 I think.

In reality this image has been hotly contested several times to no avail IMHO. There is no way of getting any traction on something like this when there is zero data to go with it.

Springer...

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
out of all the alien pics out therei think this is the most realistic looking one, but that's my opinion idk there is something about that pic that grabs my attention.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Thats just one of the multiple inconclusive alien photographs floating around. Theres no way of telling if its fake or not.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Whitley Streiber (author of "Communion" among other titles) remarked that this particular image had the best (most genuine looking) representation of the eyes of any image he had seen. Again those remarks were back in 1998 I think.

I thought Whitley was remarking about this photo:

I remember him discussing it on Art Bell's show when the photo first hit the Web, and Art had this photo up on his website coinciding with the Streiber remarks. After Whitley had committed himself to statements about the photo's "authenticity," a hoaxter came forward and admitted manufacturing the picture with Kai's PhotoGoo — it's actually a distorted image of a little kid's face and torso.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 3/7/2007 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
That was about the same time this photo appeared on Art's website, too.

I always wondered about old Art...

— Doc Velocity

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join