It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Experienced Missing Time/Possible Abduction

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Woody.

The crack's you talk about in the corner of your room happen in my bedroom a lot aswell.

They are related in some way.

Also remember i mentioned something about the small stone's hitting the floor ?

Well i have no idea why that happen's but a rough theory is it's stone's on the being's feet that fall off.

I have found stone's all around my house it's odd very odd.

THIS IS IMPORTANT.

You need to be very carefull from what i read you were infact NOT abducted.

You gave them your go ahead to have contact with you.

I am certain these being's in our cases have ethic's i tell mine since the awake experiance never to do that again.

And it's not happend since. They do what they need to do when im alseep and if i wake up and catch on that something is happening they generally end it.

Just remember in the back of your head. These being's are not going to hurt you if they wanted to hurt you they would not keep coming back.

I have been in two car crashes that should have been fatal but i came out with only a line like cut on my head in both cases.

In the first crash i was on the motorway with my dad i was 9 a someone slammed on infront my dad breaked the car spun a lorry went into my side.

Then it all just went white blinding white light.

The lorry knocked the car off a cliff type hill.

I only had a scratch on my head the car looked like something you see at a junk yard after it gets crushed.

Funny thing is i remember a lady in a blue dress holding my hand. When i talked about her some time after my dad said there was nobody there ?

I have seen this blinding white light 1 other time and when i did there were two small grey's in my room one sat on my chair and one stood up.

I also remember waking up not too long ago with a strange sensation in the small of my back i was like what the hell.

Then there was a voice in my head that said dont worry we are helping you.

Now was there something wrong with me that these being's were making right ?

Who know's.

There is something about you that interest's them.

It's no coincidence at all this is happening.

I dont know you i have only talked about my experiance. And if you find yourself going thru the same thing then we can both rest easy in the knowing we are not going mentally insane.

Take care im at work so shhh.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 17-1-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

Hi again,

I've just read your last post above mine.

Khya was pale blue ... transparant/holographic ... she was about 7ft tall ... same facial characteristics as a 'Grey'

The raised skin area around my puncture mark is paler ... but more oval shaped.

My room; Yes! I do get that sometimes but have always put it down to being a normal disorientation of waking up (during the night or in the morning). It would make sense if it was their way to keep us calm ... during my main experience (when Khya performed the procedure), that was in my bedroom and I felt totally calm ... in fact abnormally calm throughout.

When I was taken to the 'viewing screen' I could not make out any boundary to where I was because it was all totally black apart from the slight glow that was emmitted from the screen.

You know, I'm certainly beginning to get a deeper understanding of my own experiences by hearing about other peoples and I'm feeling much calmer now than when I wrote my last post.

Woody

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
exactly who and what i am is not open for disclosure yet, i emphasize yet,

Also i have just been reading everybodys most recent posts, and i have to say woody,
Besides atlantis, what else have you been researching lately?
As this has happened since i started my most recent project,
and you havent had an experience youve made us aware of
until me and you got in contact,

Please do tell me, have you been researching anything else or looking into anything else?

And also, i can concurr that i have awoken in the middle of night etc. and then sat on my sofa in my bedroom and yet things just dont quite feel right,
When this happens i normally display my intentions so as IF anyone was in my house, they would know to back off,
Nothing has ever come of these times, however i get the same chill down my back as i do when im hunting,
Which is my natural indication of something being nearby :\

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Well i was oddly calm at the start during my awake experiance.

However i think maybe i snapped out off it half way thru and that is what maybe caused the sheer terror.

You know instead of me going thru it and maybe being introduced to the being's i snapped out of it.

I can honestly say i had my back to the wall like a wild animal while i got my family up to my mother's.

In retrospect i find that this tactic of the back to the wall would have been futile.

hahaha.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AmmonSeth

Hi AmmonSeth,

... ['Besides Atlantis what else have you been researching lately' ? As this has happened since I started my most recent project and you haven't had an experience you've made us aware of ... until you and I got in contact'] ...

Please forgive me it's been a confusing kind of day, one way or another and I'm not sure if you are talking about my 'abduction experience' when Khya took me to the viewing-screen ... but I'm pretty sure you'd read my threads about that ... so I'm wondering what experience I haven't made you aware of ?

I'm sorry for probably sounding really dense here, but I'm not sure what else you might be talking about can you elaborate please ?

Since my 'awake' encounter with Khya (1995), I've had literally thousands of unexplained experiences some of which were very likely related to that incident others not.

I think I've mentioned on another thread quite recently, that if a couple of days pass without anything paranormal happening I begin to think something is wrong ... it's been pretty much that way for as long as I can remember, so to me the 'paranormal' is in fact 'normal'.

The thing that shook me a little about last night was the fact that we had been talking on thread about that very subject and as I have said ... I'm not sure that is a simple coincidence.

As for research ... the only research I do is to try and find comfirmation of the things I speak of in my book, concerning ancient civilizations etc.

If you check-out my profile and click onto my threads and posts you'll soon see the type of experiences I've had. And I'm sure I'll be posting about more at some point in the future.

I'm curious about the most recent 'project' you mention starting ... are you refering to this or your Atlantean thread ... or something your working on away from ATS ?

Woody

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
[edit on 17-1-2008 by woodwytch]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmmonSeth

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE,
Can someone give me any idea of what just happened,
or can anyone relate to me on this

-The Living God, Ammon Seth-

You, the Living God, have been abducted by little nasty greys.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hi Ammon.

I find it odd and bizzare that you decided to have a scan at such short notice.

But i find it even more bizzare that you managed to get one the next day was it ?

I can tell you that unless you are a cancer risk the waiting time is around three week's for this.

Then all other apointment's can take upto three month's.

The cost of one of the scans on the private can range from 300 to almost 1200 pound's.

So you see im puzzled why you would say that.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Again I will write this.

I think it is not nice to write, you have been taken by the "nasty grey's".

There are many different Grey beings and they as humans fall into the good and bad catagory. It is not right for anyone to make it sound as if "ALL" the Grey beings are BAD. The beings in the Universe are in mass and they feel as if the human race is hostile..... and we are. They could come here and do anything they feel like doing to this planet and us but they have the intelligence to know that there is goodness here so we are observed and studied.

[edit on 18-1-2008 by observe50]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
Hi Ammon.

I find it odd and bizzare that you decided to have a scan at such short notice.

But i find it even more bizzare that you managed to get one the next day was it ?

I can tell you that unless you are a cancer risk the waiting time is around three week's for this.

Then all other apointment's can take upto three month's.

The cost of one of the scans on the private can range from 300 to almost 1200 pound's.

So you see im puzzled why you would say that.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

Money is of no concern,
I also need results so i can know if a protection/revenge plan is needed

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Well im not sorry to say this but most peaple on this thread have been pretty open myself included.

You on the otherhand are not being open now we could debate all day as to the reason's for this but your last post pretty much confirmed what i was thinking.

There are a lot of thing's you say that just dont add up that make anyone reading after your initial post wonder is this guy being up front about what he is saying ?

There are a few thing's i think you are doing on this thread the first one is.

That you are so overcome (maybe you did not realise it until the missing time) by what has been happening all your life in regard to the being's that you beleive you must be a God or some other form of super being.

Well im sorry your not. However if you are shure you are being abducted then there is something special about you.

The second one you are just telling flat out lie's or half truth's to test the water's so to speak to try and see what reaction you get from this forum in order to make further post's or just plain boost your ego.

This would be a mistake as someone like myself is being totally honest with you and if your not doing the same it kind of speaks for it's self like it is doing in your post's.

Many other member's on this forum have messaged me and placed a big question mark over your head.

The best thing you could do is drop the whole living god routine.

You could always tell us who you think you are if you think your a living god why not tell us who ?

You just side step any question's anyone put's to you this makes peaple loose any intrest and trust they had from your initial post.

So open up tell us all what you think you are and also what you think is going on in your life in regard to what you think is happening to you now.

Do not flower it up with nonsense and maybe those that can see an active imagination a mile off might give you a little more credit.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

P.S if your next post is going to be (I knew this was coming this is why most peaple steer clear of writing there experiances on ATS)

Well dont i see that as being a cop-out.

Convince me that what you say is happening really is, dont jazz it up, dont sidetrack just spit it out, if its the truth it should not be too hard.

And remember if you are lying and im not saying you are you need to be twice as inteligent to remember them than just telling the truth.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Well you do make a fair and valid point,
But i never tell lies, i even have 'veritas' tattood on my arms,
I am an honest person, but when it comes to dealings that arent solely involving me,
I simply cannot divulge information that affects others too,

however, if you ask me clearly what it is you wish to know, then i can do my best to answer

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Whats your first name may i ask ?

Saying you never lie is a lie in itself. Trying to convince me your not a lier by saying you have those word's tattood on your arm's is futile.

I have tattoos myself and i have many friend's with tattoo's.

Some of there tattoo's are word's like sloth, Glutton, Hate, Greed and murder also some have the word Lier tattood on there arm's.

Word's and tattoo's mean nothing i know more about you from the way you make reply's and whats contained in your post's than i do from you telling me you never lie.

By saying what you just did makes me more curios that is just very odd in itself to say something like that.

As for me asking you thing's about yourself i already did that twice and you sidestepped both time's.

There is at the moment nothing transparent about you.

Im loosing intrest and all i want to do is find out what the deal is with you.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 19-1-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
You know my first name, I am Seth,

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Sadly i did not know your first name to assume i did was quite odd.

Well congratulation's Seth im no longer interested and that's a shame.

The reason it's a shame you ask ?

Well anyone really looking for answer's would not act like you are. Im not wasting any more time on this thread.

I wish you luck my friend in whatever path you follow you might just need it.

Final regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

does it mean anything if you happen to have alot of the marks that you said to look for?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by zosimos

Hi zosimos,

Welcome to ATS. I don't know if h3akalee will be checking this thread but you can contact him via his profile. If you click onto his username above, it will take you straight to his profile and you can leave a message there for him ... I don't think you have enough points to u2u him yet.

See you on the boards. Woody

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by zosimos

Hello friend.

I sent you a U2U in regard to talking with me about the mark's on your body.

If you dont have MSN make another post on this thread and i will work something else out.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AmmonSeth

Even though you have tattoos and left with a "surgery mark" then it wouldn't immediately make you a "god". If you think whoever abducted you would give you greater control than them I have to say that It wont happen.

Remember whatever (if you were indeed abducted) took you is more advanced than any human can be. Believe me I am a contactee after being abducted myself and a grey would never hand "God like abilities" to me or anyone. They call the shots, they decide when to "meet and greet" with you.

After all you wouldn't have the marks if it wasn't for......... you bet them. You cant plan a revenge plan because they are monitoring everyone all the time. They know when to confront you and they can telepathically control you if they are forced to.

Not only that but they see your past, present and future, with one look they know your entire life. Your dealing with extremely advanced life forms here who do not take violence kindly. They can turn up anywhere anytime as you have just experienced.

If you can find out more about what happened to you than let everyone here know.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by Drakiir]

[edit on 30-1-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Keep a mini voice activated recorder on you at all times. Also carry a small digital camera with you too. You never know what's coming up next so have those things on you or next to you always to be able grab them when you need them.

I'm not joking. And if anyone tells you that nothing is going to show up when you record either way.. or both, it's because they themselves have either never tried it or that have tried it a few times where they've gotten no results at all so they in turn tell everybody else that nothing will turn up on playback simply based on their own failed efforts to record anything -- or, as a last ditch effort, they try to diminish whatever results someone else gets in this area by flippant, dismissive remarks like.. "you're just recording ghosts" or something like that regardless if what's showing up on playback is clearly showing something nonhuman and something that suggests that it's from "other worlds".

The fact is, some people have a knack for being able to record anomalies of one sort or another and you're not going to know if you're one of em unless you try it out for yourself -- and even if just a mysterious "cloud" or ball of light shows up in your photo's, you will at least have some confirmation that whatever you were experiencing at that particular time was NOT just in your imagination.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by Palasheea]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join