It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Doomsday seed vault in the Arctic" ...lovely.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
What do you get when you combine the wealth of Rockefeller and the Gates foundation, mix a bit of Monsanto Corporation in there, add a dash of Sygenta Foundation... and a dab of dodgy Norwegian government?

You get their "Doomsday Seed Vault".

www.globalresearch.ca...

This scares me...

Gaia is in deeper trouble than I thought.

I can't convince myself that there is anything positive being done here for humanity, with these crooks involved.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Good find. Have not read the entire article yet, but I think $1.5B might be better spent on housing and feeding the homeless vets in America. And any other homeless for that matter.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
So now they already have control over the oil, now is coming the food, and then I'm sure what is next to come in control over is the very air we breathe.

I wonder how much it is going to cost to supply you and your family with oxygen in our martial law enforced, no free thought bubble dome homes of the future?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
this seems like a ludicrous investment to make unless these people were absolutely CERTAIN something terrible was in store for the planet in the near future.

let's not forget that monsanto corp. recently acquired Delta&Pine Land in June 2007, and along with that company came the "terminator" seed technology that monsanto had wanted for nearly a decade. the "terminator" technology essentially forces the plants grown to produce sterile seeds, so farmers would need to repurchase seeds every planting season from monsanto. many environmentalists and farmers associations are trying to stop this, but i'm sure this will go into effect sooner than later, especially with this supposed "seed bank" in the works.

they also tried to patent pigs. yes. they tried to own pigs(supposedly for selective breeding that would make them yield more pork or something). either way, they tried to put a patent on something that came from nature.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
also, both syngenta and monsanto apparently deal heavily in insecticides, pesticides, and...you guessed it, herbicides. i don't see a global conspiracy to create a food shortage as entirely out of the question, but it seems like way too bold of a move...even for rockefeller.

maybe bill gates thinks he's the noah of this generation, and this facility is his botanical ark.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I read the article. Terrifying facts, most of which I was not aware of. I believe many of the people in this project have just been duped and are not aware of the real situation. But this does not change the fact that once the process is past a certain point, it is unstoppable.

But a scheme this big... What can we possibly do? Who would possibly believe it or act on it?

We are f***ed, totally f***ed.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I don't know too much about this topic, but for those who do or are interested, BBC is advertising a Program called (chuckle) "The Doomsday Vault" for tomorrow @ 12:30pm... check your local listings...

I know I will check it out...

new topics

top topics

join