It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the whole world invade the US?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
What if the whole world invades the US?

I ask that question to a friend of my and he said that the whole world would die.

I myself think that another country will rule the world, I don't know which one. I hope is not Iran I am sure that I don't want them to rule the world.

I am asking the same question to all my ATS members.

What would happen to the world if the US don't exist no more.

Would it be just another civilization that will be reduce to nothing.
Like what happen to the Spanish Empire or
All of us would convert to another culture like what happend to the Roman Empire or
Would we just disapear like what happened to the Azetec and Maya Empire or.
We just be another powerless country like what happen to Germany and Japan or
Could we fight for eternity sort like the radical Muslim?

Please INPUT thanks

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by newkid
What if the whole world invades the US?

I ask that question to a friend of my and he said that the whole world would die.

Does your friend happen to live in the South?
We might be a superpower, but there are plenty of other countries that are close. And in this age of nukes, its just a matter of who pushed their button first.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
No he lives in California.

What I am trying to say if the whole world invade the US and the world wins what would happen to the US.????

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
No he lives in California.

What I am trying to say if the whole world invade the US and the world wins what would happen to the US.????

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Honestly? There is a higher chance of Aliens invading Earth. There is no answer to that question because at this current stage in human history it could never happen.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Britney and Paris would be first against the wall to be shot I'd hope.
Pointless bimbos a thing of the past..Wouldn't that be a good enough reason to invade?

If the Indians get their land back I might consider visiting USA...not before.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
It would equal total annihilation of the planet...

Honestly, if America ever collapses, at least if it collapses by force, a large segment of the world will collapse with it. America's nuclear arsenal would most likely be used up in one fell swoop..

[edit on 28-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
or maybe we defeat are ownself, American culture would disintegrated and eventually American would break into two Countries who knows??

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
America is a super power with secrets.

Those secrets would be rolled out pronto.

The question is: Is the whole world ready to try?

The threat must come from off world.

America is in the business of war.

There are probably hundreds of thousands of Americans out there figuring out what would happen if.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

or maybe we defeat are ownself, American culture would disintegrated and eventually American would break into two Countries who knows??

If America collapses, it will be from causes on the inside... I would hope that no one/nation would ever be stupid enough to try and force our collapse. I'm not being arrogant, I'm just being factual here.

Not that America's military is all that powerful because as an ex-army man myself, I'm not so sure that we're as powerful as we have deemed ourself. However, we have nuclear power and a bunch of it.

We're we ever in a position where our government felt as if it were collapsing due to the action of another nation/nations, I don't think that the powers that be here in the states, would hesitate to use it.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

so you think that if the whole world try to invade America by the way there was a movie base on this scenario. The movie was called "red dawn"
and you got to understand it could happen.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

so you think that if the whole world try to invade America by the way there was a movie base on this scenario. The movie was called "red dawn"
and you got to understand it could happen.

Huh? You didn't finish your thought.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Speaker nice post.

I have to wonder about the first time nukes were used on Japan. It was a really big secret before it happened. That was over 60 years ago.

Wouldn't one think that the US has something new up it's sleeve now that we don't know about?

Wouldn't the bully tactics add to the fear?

Or is the total collaps the goal?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

True dat speaker. i laugh at people who say America is going to collapse.
I hate to break it to ya folks, but if America collapses so will the world as speaker said.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

If America collapses, it will be from causes on the inside... I would hope that no one/nation would ever be stupid enough to try and force our collapse. I'm not being arrogant, I'm just being factual here.

oh yea so you think that it will never happen because the world would get nuke so the world would die just like my friend said.
I don't think this scenario would ever happen because America have lots of Allies but just in case the whole world get brain washed or American Goverment does something wrong that 90% of the world would hate America. an invasion could be possible.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   

oh yea so you think that it will never happen because the world would get nuke so the world would die just like my friend said.
I don't think this scenario would ever happen because America have lots of Allies but just in case the whole world get brain washed or American Goverment does something wrong that 90% of the world would hate America. an invasion could be possible.

I'm not saying that it would be right, but, yeah. I think the that nuclear headed missiles would be released within minutes of the first bomb landing on the continental United States. I really do, especially if it were a situation where multiple nations were involved.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I am not saying that I want this to happen or to America collapse. I live here and I like the way it is, it just a thought based on the move Red Dawn, an invasion would be a stupid thing to do.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

an invasion would be a stupid thing to do.

Yes, it would be a very stupid decision by the world body indeed. Is that not what I said?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I shouldn't posted this threat now I'm going to be label as American hater and is not true, The rate this world is going Muslim religion is growing, China and Russia want more power, third world countries are getting hunger, and Oil countries are using oil as a threat, and global warming isn't helping either. what if all these countries Allied. that would be Africa, China, Russia, The Middle East, and all the haters countries Cuba, Venezuela, North Korea. and not to metion all the thieves, taking advantage of the situation. I'm just fear mode right now. but thanks to the members I don't fear anymore. thanks

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I shouldn't posted this threat now I'm going to be label as American hater and is not true,

No, you just asked a question. What would happen if the world invaded America? It is one worth asking because, to be honest, as erratic as this world has become I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen. All I can say is that I think it would be a grave mistake for humanity and all species of the earth...

[edit on 29-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join