It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Straw Man Theory All Caps (weird)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I was looking at my birth certificate,SS card,Bank cards,Car registration everything.....And noticed that everything I had was in fact in capital letters....And then I found they already cut the They cut the head off that snake already

But I still thought it was odd all my documents my name was in all caps...Is there a reason for that???

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person created by law at the of your birth, the inscription of an ALL-CAPITAL LETTERS NAME on your birth certificate/document, which is a document of title and a negotiable instrument. Your lawful, Christian name of birthright was replaced with a legal, corporate name of deceit and fraud. Your name in upper and lower case letters (Jane Mary Doe) has been answering when the legal person, your name in ALL-CAPTIAL LETTERS (JANE MARY DOE), is addressed, and therefore the two have been recognized as being one and the same. When, you Jane Mary Doe, the lawful being distinguish yourself as another party than the legal person, the two will be separated.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Would be wonderful to find a catch 22 to get outta these dang taxes though...Any ideas??? Other than just going into buisness for yourself and not paying???

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
If you look on your bills the text is always in black too. Does that mean anything?

Oh! Yes! It means that when slaves used to be traded, all documents were signed in black ink! it means you are a slave!

No, there is no actual conspiracy. I've looked into it extensively. They could just as easily reform the standard and convert it to lower case. You'd have people saying that it still doesn't represent them.

You know, it's not just you who gets their bills with an all capital letter name.

EVERYONE does. EVERYONE. EVERYONE. EVERYONE.

In contracts, just like your bills, driver's license, etc.. the UCC applies:

U.C.C. § 1-201(10).

"Conspicuous", with reference to a term, means so written, displayed, or presented that a reasonable person against which it is to operate ought to have noticed it. Whether a term is "conspicuous" or not is a decision for the court. Conspicuous terms include the following: (A) a heading in capitals equal to or greater in size than the surrounding text, or in contrasting type, font, or color to the surrounding text of the same or lesser size; and (B) language in the body of a record or display in larger type than the surrounding text, or in contrasting type, font, or color to the surrounding text of the same size, or set off from surrounding text of the same size by symbols or other marks that call attention to the language.

It is merely for clarity. Other terms such as GRANTOR, GRANTEE, PROJECT, REPORT, GUARANTEE, TOYOTA CELICA, or anything that is contextually important to the document should beh be conspicuous.

It's just for emphasis and clarity, nothing more. Let me put it this way, when you get a bill, you want your name to stand out - otherwise, you might accidently pay someone elses.

Don't waste your time with this.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
'PLEASE PRINT IN BLOCK CAPITALS"

Capitals are always used for clarity on any document that means anything.

Back when I was at University, don't want to reveal what I studied, but it involved lots of reading of legal cases and documents. Important things such as names, places, times, dates etc, were nearly always in block capitals to prevent ambiguity.

Just the way it is. Really don't see a story here.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I see no problem with all caps. It does appear more offical.

There doesn't seem to be a sinister plot here. I sometimes use all cap to make a point or alert someone to an important message.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
I see no problem with all caps. It does appear more offical.

There doesn't seem to be a sinister plot here. I sometimes use all cap to make a point or alert someone to an important message.

I agree. Caps have less chance of being misinterpreted. I think the people trying to use it as a tool to not pay their taxes is really reaching IMHO.

2PacSade-

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

GE says hello... if we only had a brain.

(straw man)

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel 1

ok - i just looked through ALL my official documentation [ UK ] and guess what EVERYTING is in caps

so i guess i am not " actually "

MALE

or

SINGLE

or

WHITE

or

BRITISH

nor was i ever a

PRIVATE

and lastly my blood type must not be what it says on the forms - cos thats in caps too

it makes me wonder who and what i really am

as pointed out on EVERY thread this silly notion appears on use of caps is for CLARITY in brief after the ravages of time etc - " c " and " e " can become indistigushable , where as " C " and "E" are less likley to blur to the point of confusion

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
My birth cert is not in all caps. Normal capitalization involved.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel 1
I was looking at my birth certificate,SS card,Bank cards,Car registration everything.....And noticed that everything I had was in fact in capital letters....And then I found they already cut the They cut the head off that snake already

But I still thought it was odd all my documents my name was in all caps...Is there a reason for that???

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person created by law at the of your birth, the inscription of an ALL-CAPITAL LETTERS NAME on your birth certificate/document, which is a document of title and a negotiable instrument. Your lawful, Christian name of birthright was replaced with a legal, corporate name of deceit and fraud. Your name in upper and lower case letters (Jane Mary Doe) has been answering when the legal person, your name in ALL-CAPTIAL LETTERS (JANE MARY DOE), is addressed, and therefore the two have been recognized as being one and the same. When, you Jane Mary Doe, the lawful being distinguish yourself as another party than the legal person, the two will be separated.

Yes, everything you say is correct. People in this forum who are saying the all caps are benign and "clarification" or whatever haven't done their research.

The all caps is a legal fiction, a 'vessel' created to 'navigate' the admiralty law system created by bankers.

www.natural-person.ca...
www.thinkfree.ca...
www.worldfreemansociety.org...

Those are just a few sites...mainly from canada but they expand globally. the ideas are the same in most common law countries...canada, america, australia, UK...people are doing a similar process to fight back worldwide.

i am part of the movement in canada which is exposing all of this and working towards personal freedom and sovereignty

will give you more info tomorrow, i'm dead tired

i will tell you though, if you want to actually put it into action, you will need mentors/groups meeting up...it's a full time task and you need to dedicate A LOT of time to properly put it off. it is not an easy solution to you avoiding laws or taxes and if you do it for the wrong reasons it will not work. must do it with truth and freedom in mind, not escape or whatever ever little scheme you may have brewing. (not saying you specifically...just putting it out there)

a lot of people use it to avoid having to pay debts, laws, whatever. those people are lame and spotted early...usually aren't dedicated enough to see it through.

oh...and, look up Winston Shrout on youtube.there is some 8 part video going quite deep into this info. he is american. one is a series of lectures from British Columbia, another from the US.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by nemazasho]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
by the way, i noticed the alex jones quote (i think) in your name man...

he mentions this movement occasionally.

commends them for their hard work but says he could never pull it off because he is fighting the info war and that is his full time job.

to become "sovereign" he would have to reshift his focus.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
"when the legal person, your name in ALL-CAPTIAL LETTERS (JANE MARY DOE), is addressed, and therefore the two have been recognized as being one and the same. When, you Jane Mary Doe, the lawful being distinguish yourself as another party than the legal person, the two will be separated."

That's the first thing usually done when the system engages you...whether its the courts calling up your strawman and you stepping up to answer for it [there are ways to answer as a human being not a legal fiction], or cops asking you for your ID.

If you don't have your ID, what then? What's your name and date of birth, son. establishing that there is a legal fiction. then and only then can they act against you enforcing (sometimes) bogus statutory laws.

i won't even scratch the surface...for those interested the information is out there. p2p for more.

i have a website with public notice that I am not the strawman, but in fact its agent, who answers only to god. if played right in court they are powerless, to an extent. the judge really only has the authority that we give him in matters, and we can level the playing field if we know how.

not so simple, friends. but the system only has power until you see how it's played and then you are equal.

problem is they don't teach this stuff in school and are experts at dealing with people just starting with their learning, so many get scared and discouraged at early engagements

stick with it a few years and they will be scared s***less of you

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
How can anyone be a Citizen of a corporation?

[edit on 7-1-2010 by openyourmindseye]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Actually in my experience researching this. The easiest and most profound way of recognizing the STRAWMAN is to simply look at a check for your account.

The first thing you should understand is that the check is infact a UCC compatible negotiable instrument.

U.C.C. - ARTICLE 3 - NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS
..PART 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS AND DEFINITIONS

§ 3-104. NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENT.

(a) Except as provided in subsections (c) and (d), "negotiable instrument" means an unconditional promise or order to pay a fixed amount of money, with or without interest or other charges described in the promise or order, if it:
(1) is payable to bearer or to order at the time it is issued or first comes into possession of a holder;
(2) is payable on demand or at a definite time; and
(3) does not state any other undertaking or instruction by the person promising or ordering payment to do any act in addition to the payment of money, but the promise or order may contain (i) an undertaking or power to give, maintain, or protect collateral to secure payment, (ii) an authorization or power to the holder to confess judgment or realize on or dispose of collateral, or (iii) a waiver of the benefit of any law intended for the advantage or protection of an obligor.

(f) "Check" means (i) a draft, other than a documentary draft, payable on demand and drawn on a bank or (ii) a cashier's check or teller's check. An instrument may be a check even though it is described on its face by another term, such as "money order."

What we see is that the STRAWMAN whose account the funds are to be drawn from is listed to the upper most left portion of the check. There's nothing out of the ordinary yet about this, afterall it's just describing the name and address of the account bearer right?

Then we get down to the signature line where you sign your name, once again nothing odd about this. You're just affirming that you're the person listed as the account bearer for security purposes correct? A way to argue any illegal drafts from your account.

Here's where the magic begins! Just to the right of the space where you sign your name you see the abbreviation "MP". What is MP? It's Micro-Print. This abbreviation informs everyone that you have just signed above micro-print. So without your knowledge you just agreed to the terms below your signature in a size that is impossible for you to read.

The line you signed on? Is actually a legal statement.

"Authorized Signature Only"

This isn't a means of saying that only people listed on the check are allowed to sign it. It is saying only fiduciary authorized agents of the STRAWMAN(s) listed on the account are allowed to sign the negotiable instrument to allow funds to be drawn.

This is where it gets a little more tricky. On the back of the check, someone else used to be REQUIRED to sign it. banks used to refuse to deposit the funds without this signature. The second signature is what turns this worthless piece of printed fancy looking paper into a true legal negotiable instrument. However most times anymore you no longer need to even sign this.

Simple and easy proof that you are not the fictional name, but the living soul authorized to do business for the name.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by mryanbrown]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
One of the most amazing videos on this topic!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Since most places, including the IRS, use identification numbers (social security, fed tax id, etc) more so than names...I think this argument is pretty silly.

Otherwise I could find someone with my exact name and claim all of his assets as mine because we have the same name...and somehow some of you think your name = your unique self.

And although I do think this is all silly...I wonder how they handle something like when Prince (the music star) changed his name to a symbol??? I doubt they had that symbol to print on any document...how did they ever send him taxes, bills, or anything???

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by benign.psychosis

You, sir, are a disinfo agent personified!

Yes, there is a GREAT DEAL to it! There are countless threads on ATS that describe, in detail, with carefully cited sources and links to factual case law, that will pull the curtain back on this facade. After you are fully aware, you will become amazed at all of the sheeple that will actively, almost with cultish zeal, defend the very prisons that they have voluntarily relegated themselves! Much like the poster referenced above!

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Indeed, why are our passport, social security card, and birth certificate, deed, drivers license for the most part, written in all caps?

And how does this stand up in court??

top topics

join