It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linda Cortile on the beach!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Is anyone able to provide a link to, or can provide an image of, the photograph from the Linda Cortile case that was researched by Budd Hopkins.

The image was taken by one of the guys named Dan who a subject in the case. He forced her to wear a dress,chased her across the beach and then photographed her while she tried to escape.

I am asking because I can't find my copy of Witnessed and there is something really bugging me about what I remember about the story and this image taken.

Also, has this case been closed as a hoax yet? I can't find anything online confirming that it has.

Many thanks in advance.

Edit: I have searched in vain for this image online

[edit on 24/12/2007 by skibtz]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Can anyone who does have the book or the image please check something for me.

In the case, Linda Cortile says that she was forced to wear the dress which she did - over her jeans and shirt, if my memory serves me correctly (sorry it has been years since I read the book).

She then went down to the beach and ran away. It was at this point Dan was taking photographs. However, I am convinced that the photograph taken on the beach clearly shows the dress but no jeans!

Can anyone verify this please - it's bugging the life outta me

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
what the heck has this got to do with UFOS????

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by atsguy_106

Linda Cortile claims she was abducted by a UFO in Manhattan. The event I am talking about is part of the case:

LInda Cortile Case

It is quite an impressive case: abduction, crazy bodyguards and involvement of a high ranking UN representative.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
You may want to do searches under the name used in Budd Hopkins book; Linda Cortile is her real name, but in the book it is Linda SomethingOrOther (sorry can't recall offhand).

Good luck, let us know what you find.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by senshido

Hey senshido

The alias was Napolitano, and real name is Linda Cortile but I can find nothing under that name either.

I have ordered the book and it should be with me by Friday. I will post up the image and excerpt detailing the event.

Thank for the reply

[edit on 26/12/2007 by skibtz]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

I can't wait to see the photo also, skibtz. If she isn't wearing jeans under the dress then it will surely contradict her initial report. I am also curious to see if the photo shows her completely wet as she claims that she was being dunked under water several times prior to running off. Hopkins apparently never posted the pic online or it is just very very hard to find. I wonder why

Bzzzzzzz

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzingOn

Dont worry my friend, all will be revealed on Friday when the book arrives

I will get the pic up asap.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I'm interested to see a follow-up to these posts as I have a number of files about this case, and never did hear any resolution. One version ties in Daddy Bush and our Lyin' Brian Mulroney as well. Sounds pretty strange to me.

Quick edit...the material I have doesn't say she was wearing a dress...

Dan drove to a beach house on the shore of Long Island. There he demanded that Linda remove her clothes and put on a white nightgown, similar to the one she wore the night of the abduction. He said he wanted to have sex with her. She refused but then agreed to put on the nightgown over her clothes.

www.tricksterbook.com...
Make of it what you will...

[edit on 26-12-2007 by JohnnyCanuck]

[edit on 26-12-2007 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Lo JohnnyCanuck

My mistake, it is indeed a nightgown and not a dress

Can you elaborate on the Bush\Mulroney link please?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Her real name is Linda Napolitano..sorry my bad.

This entire case is too strange for me, first, two witnesses claim to have seen her the night she was abducted.

Up to that, ok. But then they themselves talk of being abducted?

And if that's not f* up enough, they abduct her???

I don't think Bush or Mulroney were involved, first I hear of that.

I did read those two security guards were actually driving the UN secretary general that night...See Jim Marrs book "Alien Agenda"

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by skibtz

Can you elaborate on the Bush\Mulroney link please?

It also brings in Dr Steven Greer and his account of the story, as he heard it from separate sources, and how it factored in to an attempt at disclosure. Say what you will about Greer, but nobody has assembled the kind of testimony that he has. Here's the URL, and a bit of the copy found there...
www.presidentialufo.com...

In checking the Greer version of the DuCuellar abduction a series of events were uncovered that indicated that the Greer story, no matter how bizarre at first glance, might actually be true. Was there a worldwide plan to release the UFO secret following the collapse of the Soviet Union and the cold war? Was there an effort by someone to stop it? Consider the following:

1. On the day of the De Cuellar abduction, George Bush left Washington for Malta and the first post cold war summit.

2. The evening of the abduction, only hours before the 3 am abduction, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney was meeting privately with George Bush at the White House. He had just returned from the Soviet Union and a meeting with Gorbachev. His purpose in meeting with Bush was to "brief" him about his meeting with Gorbachev.

3. Rumors have Brian Mulroney in New York City following his visit with Bush. There were apparently five cars in the De Cuellar motorcade, and there is at least one rumor that Mulroney was in the motorcade. Bud Hopkins stated when asked he had never heard about the Canadian Prime Minister being in the motorcade.

4. The De Cuellar motorcade was, according to Richard one of De Cuellar’s secret service agents, heading for heliport at Governors Island. This island on the southern most part of Manhattan is a U.S. Coast Guard authorized personnel-only complex. The secure complex was the site of the summit meeting held the year before between President Reagan and Gorbachev, along with President-elect Bush.

As strange as this story might appear, there is no doubt that some sort of bizarre abduction event occurred in New York City on November 30, 1989. There is also little doubt that it involved the then Secretary General of the United Nations and a number of world leaders in New York on the night in question to meet about critical and dramatic shifts in the balance of power among countries of the world. They were in New York, in effect, to oversee the end of the "cold war.’

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I have this book & just checked out the photos in question (I'd post them but I don't have a scanner-sorry!)

From the pics it appears she is NOT wearing jeans underneath, though I don't think I could say for sure, as the nightgown is very long, & her jeans may have been tight & rolled up a little bit - you never know.
The nightgown does look a little baulky around her thigh/butt area, and to me, it looks like she is wearing something underneath the TOP of the nighgown, but again, it's hard to say for sure.

As for being wet, she definatley does NOT appear to be wet as her hair & clothes are blowing in the wind in a "flowing" fashion.

It's been a few years since I read the book, so I don't recall the details of this incident & if she was supposed to be wet before or after the pics were taken etc. so i'll look into it & see what I find.

Hope this helps you a bit!

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by _EyesOpen_

From the pics it appears she is NOT wearing jeans underneath, though I don't think I could say for sure, as the nightgown is very long, & her jeans may have been tight & rolled up a little bit - you never know.
The nightgown does look a little baulky around her thigh/butt area, and to me, it looks like she is wearing something underneath the TOP of the nighgown, but again, it's hard to say for sure.

As for being wet, she definatley does NOT appear to be wet as her hair & clothes are blowing in the wind in a "flowing" fashion.

I am looking at the pics now and concur with all the information EYESOPEN has posted. She doesnt look wet at all.....and no jeans CAN be seen unless the jeans are white, then they seem to be part and parcel of this LONG flowing gown.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Ok, just re-read the chapter about this incident, she supposedly WAS wearing jeans & a white blouse under the white nightgown when the photos were taken, but she was NOT supposed to be wet in the photos - Dan dunked her in the surf AFTER he took the pics.

So just the 1 irregularity (if in fact she wasn't wearing jeans as she stated, which can't really be proven by the pics provided)

Cheers

[edit on 27/12/07 by _EyesOpen_]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Thanks for the link...had a quick read and it looks very interesting indeed

Will check out the Greer angle. I have been a little dubious of Greer recently

[edit on 27/12/2007 by skibtz]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by senshido

It is indeed a very bizarre case with plenty going on.

I am not totally convinced by B Hopkins or his intelligence gathering techniques but it is a good case to sniff around nevertheless.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
theRiverGoddess and _EyesOpen_

Thanks for taking the time to check the book out you guys

Cant wait for the book to arrive to examine to pic!

Sounds like she could be mistaken about the events on that day!

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

She fled the beach house, but Dan caught her on the beach and bent her arm behind her. He placed two fingers on the back of her neck, leading Linda to believe that it was a gun. He then forced her into the water and pushed her head under twice. He continued to rave incoherently, and as her head was being pushed under for the third time, she believed that she would not come up again. Then, a "force" hit Dan and knocked him back onto the beach. She started to run but heard a sound like a gun being cocked. She looked back and saw Dan taking a picture of her (Linda mentioned that pictures from the beach were eventually sent to Hopkins). She continued running, but Richard appeared beside her, seemingly out of nowhere.

Here it describes Linda C.N. running off and being photographed 'AFTER she was dunked' in the water therefore I would believe that she should be wet.

Linda has reported nose bleeds, and one X-ray displays an implant in her nose.

Any photo or information on this x-ray'd "implant" or is this site giving disinfo?

Bzzzzzzz

[edit on 12/27/2007 by BuzzingOn]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
SITE SOURCE LINK

Sorry for the back to back post. I edited my previous post to add the Site Link but it wouldn't display it so here it is.

Bzzzzzzz

<<   2 >>

join