It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New discoveries are confirming electric sun theories.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
I checked and didn't mention this before:

Tesla said the Sun was charged to 215,000,000,000 volts in a passage
on page 424 in "Wizard" by Marc Seifer in a Ch 44 ref 25 that was
a New York Times, July 11, 1933 article by Nikola Tesla entitled
"Promises to Transmit Force"

I has not really linked Tesla directly with electricty in space, more the experimental side of things, but it seems to be another area that he was aware of. What a brilliant man.

this is my favorite vid of him, gives a really good overview of his life and what he accomplished.
(for some reason it says it is unavailable???? it definately works if you link directly to it, this link works; www.youtube.com...)

Just shows how much in the wrong direction modern physics has gone, I spent less than ten minutes learning about Tesla in my entire three year physics course! and even then they didn't mention any of the interesting things, just that the unit of magnetics is named after him.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by ZeuZZ]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
He designed the plasma motor for UFOs, that will be next.
Its not modern science, it all right in front of you.
Engineers and physicist never saw or pondered the flat coil Tesla sits by.
It creates a radial magnetic field, B , and makes current go in a circle
...ac or pulses. Its easy analytical geometry, what curve is tangent to all
straight lines from the origin: a circle. Its in Maxwell's Equations..
do you see it?

Its in many patents called plasma motors or thrusters:
The original Tesla flat coil patent at free web site
www.delphion.com...
This is referenced, so go here next:
www.delphion.com...
The LORAL satellite company thruster:
www.delphion.com...

Some coil thoughts:
www.ttr.com...
a free ringing coil, not lumped:
www.ece.osu.edu...
Perhaps, since its flat, it has flat vibrations of electricity :
mysite.du.edu...
Hit the coil on one side by the primary to start it off.

At one millions volts ac the air currents must be tremendous for
lift and propulsion.

They are careful not to investigate that side of Tesla.
Cheney's book on Tesla mentions propulsion while Seifer
mentions repelling.. however using different sources,
perhaps discussing different devices.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

Many discoveries are bought up just like JP Morgan did to Tesla.

Known technologies like the water buggy fast hydrogen from water
with AC pulses and noble gas Papp engine can be done by others
just changing a few techniques.

Established money and even laws or the government's secret initiatives
can be a road block.

ED: Never sell the equipment, lease it.
JP Morgan could flat fee everyone, power pickup would not be that
simple and what would develop is now unknown.

[edit on 1/26/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Ponder the darkness or black holes in an electrical universe.

An EM field only comes from a coil.
Mostly because current carrying wire has a surrounding magnetic field.
Well one wire will have an encircling magnetic field like a tube.
Varying the current varies the field and pushes out successive fields.
Wire wound flat like Tesla sat in front of directs the field outward from the center.
A radial field.
A varying radial field will create a circular electric current or vortex.
It might build up into a columnar beam and illuminate the air at high enough
voltage.

However, since the coil is flat might it vibrate differently if only half the side
were energized.
It might ring back and forth like a see saw or waste basket lid with a center hinge.
Now with high enough voltage like Tesla always had you would get forward
and reverse lightning.

Perhaps block holes are just reverse lightning in an electrical universe.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

That is the most common way, but they are not dependent on a coil.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I do like parts of this, other parts I do not agree with at all. The 'charge' of the solar wind for example. It is mixed with both electrons and protons. I also don't think anything is being "hidden" from the public about this. The planets closest to a star will be hotter by nature because the star generates so much heat. The planets makeup after that will determine the planets temperature.

Our current theories (just theories) about the Sun are "safe". They will take alot of proof to change them. They have been in place to long. For example, I do not believe the Earth's core is made of liquid metal. While yes, there maybe some there, instead I believe it is a plasma core. The core could be created by a nuclear reaction much like the Sun's, just on a much smaller scale. It could be created by the Sun's solar wind itself. We will not know without direct observation. A spinning liquid ball will create a self sustaining magnetic field much like Earths. It will only flip if the charge around it flips, or if the spin is reversed. Plasma, will flip on it's own (ie: The Sun flips its poles on a regular bases) While my ideas may or may not be correct, to prove the current theory "wrong" would take alot of effort, but I don't they anyone would be "hiding" the facts. The concept of free energy may be true, but someone would have to be able to harness it from the upper atmosphere first. (in case anyone wants to know, the military is currently testing satilites that do harness energy and beam it back to Earth; a Telsa design).

I also do not think scientists are argueing that gravity is what controls the universe. They don't call it a 'weak force' for nothing. Electricity/magnetics > gravity. That is taught pretty early in physics. The other thing that most people don't understand, is the most common things we know about electricity and magnetics, do not apply to the Sun, especialy the inside. Once you reach such temperatures, and pressure, you are dealing with a new set of physics that we are just learning. (One part of the theory suggests that at extreme heat and pressure, photons can begin to form solid objects much like protons, electrons, and neutrons do now).

I think any idea like this is great to look and and study, but I don't see it being taken as "correct" and "the truth is being hidded". Some parts of the theorys about an electric sun are just to chaotic. Such as Venus being created from the Great Red Spot in Jupiter...

Dae

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow_Lord

I like what you say Shadow_Lord and tend to agree with you, I gave you a star. You say you dont think EU theory is being hidden but think about it, if science was directed more towards this theory its quite possible that 'free energy', space travel etc can be made possible (my theory) and this is not what TPTB want, to roughly quote J P Morgan,"you cant put a meter on wireless energy".

What really clinched it for me was a UFO report from the DoD (UK dept. of def.) released a few months back, it basically stated that many UFO sightings were 'plasmoid entities' related to electrical weather. Now an article I read asked, "Why keep that conclusion top secret for so long?", my answer would be, "The electric nature of life and the universe is being kept hidden for many reasons, weapons, 'free energy', both terrestrial and space travel etc."

Anyways, heres that DoD report Executive Summary PDF [5.3 MB] and a short ATS thread you might like.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow_Lord

That is the most common way, but they are not dependent on a coil.

Well lets say useful EM and not from an nuke blast, a star or isotopes.
I can't recall any other uncommon useful EM devices.

The coil (Mag field) is you best and only aether control device,
besides the spark (Electric field).
Obviously a coil is the determinant over the spark.
Coil is used for the Mag and the making the spark.

The "UFO sightings were 'plasmoid entities'" are just the amplification
of the spark and mag field in the million volt plasma motors.

I would call them dancing triangles exercising the apex motors.
Five photos at night, caught a mid jump.. it does look like plasma entities,
but its not:
airlinemusic.mysite.com...
Its planes with plasma thrusters and they can't tell you so
for some unknown reason or other.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow_Lord
I do like parts of this, other parts I do not agree with at all. The 'charge' of the solar wind for example. It is mixed with both electrons and protons. I also don't think anything is being "hidden" from the public about this.

I agree that nothing is being hidden from the public, there is no 'conspiracy' as such. It has more to do with faith and how you approach science. The more you interact with people who are religious about their physics, the more you come to see that there are specific human psychological factors at work.

It is easy to demonstrate that there is no conspiracy: Just pick a friend and try to explain the theory to them from scratch. You'll notice that the more technical knowledge the person has, the harder it will be to convince them of anything that is paradigm changing. This is called "the curse of knowledge".

Charles Eisenstein eloquently explores this problem in a paper entitled “A State of Belief is a State of Being”. I’ll quote the abstract in full:

anti-matters.org...

When students in a university classroom are invited to share anomalous stories, the “skeptical” tactics used to debunk them seem reasonable at first, but eventually reveal a worldview that is cynical, arrogant, dogmatic, and unfalsifiable. Because any new evidence can, with sufficient effort, be made to fit a preexisting paradigm, belief is seen to come down to choice. Moreover, like most belief systems, the worldview of the Skeptic has an emotional component, long ago identified by Bertrand Russell and others as a meaninglessness or despair inherent in classical science. The choice of belief therefore extends beyond a mere intellectual decision, to encompass one’s identity and relationship to the world. This approach conflicts with traditional scientific objectivity, which enjoins that belief be detached from such considerations. The relationship between observation and belief is more subtle than the traditional scientific view that the latter must follow dispassionately from the former. Indeed, the “experimenter effect” in parapsychology, as well as mounting problems with objectivity in mainstream science, suggest a need to reconceive science and the Scientific Method in light of the crumbling of the assumption of objectivity upon which it is based.

The other thing that most people don't understand, is the most common things we know about electricity and magnetics, do not apply to the Sun, especialy the inside. Once you reach such temperatures, and pressure, you are dealing with a new set of physics that we are just learning. (One part of the theory suggests that at extreme heat and pressure, photons can begin to form solid objects much like protons, electrons, and neutrons do now).

Well, i'll always try to stick to what we do know, the problem comes from inventing new properties without any evidence to back it up. You can make reasonable assumptions, such as we know that a property of plasma behaves linearly from a pressure of 1 pascal, up to a pressure of 10^12, it would be perfectly reasonable to assume that it is also linear up to 10^20. However if scientists were to note, for example, that the energy of the sun was more than the expected, and so start to change it by saying things like "at 10^20 Pa the relationship breaks down and becomes exponential, because gravity effects the output", that is nothing more than speculation, and so should not be considered anything more. Thats not science, thats called faith. You are putting your faith in something that has not been experimentally verified. If they could come up with a highly self consistent model to explain how gravity causes this, then it would be acceptable, but should still be taken with a pinch of salt before verified experimentally in some way shape or form.

Of course, there are many conditions in space that we are not going to be able to replicate in experiments, but the trouble comes from the original ideas that were proposed have now become entrenched in the scientific community, people forget what assumptions they were based on and take them as fact without considering any alternatives.

I think any idea like this is great to look and and study, but I don't see it being taken as "correct" and "the truth is being hidded". Some parts of the theorys about an electric sun are just to chaotic. Such as Venus being created from the Great Red Spot in Jupiter...

who said that?

[edit on 29-1-2008 by ZeuZZ]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Well Zeuzz, does the above paragraph really make sense? You are telling me that the electron component of the solar wind is moving towards the Sun, right? That contradicts the observations.

The above is broken on many levels. Try to concentrate on what's happening in the "acceleration zone" that you claim exists around the Sun.
In particular, you articulated the fantastical idea, again, that the electron component is flowing towards the Sun! Just "wow"...

Actually, recent observations have proved exactly that.

There have been an abundance of observations of these backstreaming electrons in the solar wind, travelling against predominant direction of other ions, published very recently in various journals due to recent improvements in interplanetary measurements.

adsabs.harvard.edu...

Backstreaming Electrons Associated With Solar Electron Bursts - American Geophysical Union, Fall Meeting 2007. Publication Date: 12/2007.
Quote:

Solar electron bursts are frequently observed in the ACE/SWEPAM suprathermal electron measurements at energies below 1.4 keV. A significant fraction of such events show backscattered electrons, beginning after the burst onset and traveling back towards the Sun along the magnetic field direction. Such backscattered particles imply a scattering mechanism beyond the spacecraft location. Some bursts also show backstreaming conic distributions, implying mirroring at magnetic field enhancements beyond the spacecraft. Here we present a study of these backstreaming particles during solar electron events. We examine the occurrence of backstreaming electrons and their relationship to other burst characteristics such as pitch angle width, duration, and energy range. We also investigate the time delay between burst onset and the appearance of backscattered electrons, including energy and pitch-angle dispersion. We examine the pitch angle distribution and energy dependence of backstreaming electrons, and consider possible origins of these electron distributions and their relationship to solar wind structure beyond the spacecraft.

And crucially, this effect is also very well established in various experiments on Earth.

findarticles.com...

Quote:
Magnetic field would reduce electron backstreaming in ion thrusters
NASA Tech Briefs, Jul 2003

Erosion of accelerator grid could also be reduced.

John H. Glenn Research Center, Cleveland, Ohio

The imposition of a magnetic field has been proposed as a means of reducing the electron backstreaming problem in ion thrusters.
Related Results

Electron backstreaming refers to the backflow of electrons into the ion thruster. Backstreaming electrons are accelerated by the large potential difference that exists between the ion-thruster acceleration electrodes, which otherwise accelerates positive ions out of the engine to develop thrust. The energetic beam formed by the backstreaming electrons can damage the discharge cathode, as well as other discharge surfaces upstream of the acceleration electrodes. The electron-backstreaming condition occurs when the center potential of the ion accelerator grid is no longer sufficiently negative to prevent electron diffusion back into the ion thruster.

That pretty much direct confirmation of how the electric sun works.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeuZZ
I agree that nothing is being hidden from the public, there is no 'conspiracy' as such. It has more to do with faith and how you approach science. The more you interact with people who are religious about their physics, the more you come to see that there are specific human psychological factors at work.

It is easy to demonstrate that there is no conspiracy: Just pick a friend and try to explain the theory to them from scratch. You'll notice that the more technical knowledge the person has, the harder it will be to convince them of anything that is paradigm changing. This is called "the curse of knowledge".

On the topic of conspiracy and paradigms:
I take the view that there are both conspiratorial actors and non-conspiratorial actors within the mainstream paradigmatic institutions. In the sense that the mainstream paradigmatic process inherently provokes academics to self-promote the underlying framework of the paradigm without regard to the history and factual basis of that framework, you have non-conspiratorial actors who do not seem to know any better than what they are taught. Scientists who are not true scientists, but rather technicians who expand upon what they are taught to perceive as the existing set of 'objectively' true, non-contestable 'facts'.

However, there are also those who indeed know that they think within a paradigmatic framework, and in their positions of power conspire together to prevent, or at least delay, the process of paradigmatic shift. These are the same people who raise the technicians to follow in their footsteps, the same people who peer-review the 'respected' journals, the same people who fund the enterprise. I don't expect many to agree with this, but to anyone who has dealt with it first hand, and to anyone who understands the role of information restriction and control, it is undeniable truth. I have been burned by the 'system' myself, to the point where funding was removed, effectively preventing further study from within the institutionalized system. I will always look upon certain institutions with the knowledge that there are people conspiratorially working within to uphold the status quo.

Halton Arp wrote in his books about the struggles he went through trying to get his research published. For anyone unfamiliar with the politics of paradigmatic institutions within the astrophysical community, his books are an excellent place to start. They detail his many empirical observations of AGN (Active Galactic Nuclei), Quasars, and what appears to be the process of Quasar being ejected from AGN. Since at least the 1960s Arp has observed compelling evidence for alternate theory, evidence that happens to fit nicely within the framework of plasma cosmology.

I have encountered many very well educated physicists, many of whom blindly accept the mainstream paradigm, and others who see right through it. It is fascinating how the different minds and thought processes work. There is one interaction I will never forget with a professor who was a physicist turned more mathematician. In response to my comment to him about plasma cosmology, he said "Oh yes, the big bang has been dis-proven for quite some time." I thought to myself, 'where can I meet more people like him!' Considering the chair of the physics department had previously told me 'The Big Bang is proven fact!', it was refreshing to finally meet a more open minded authority figure. I recall him also making the comment to me that 'physicists think they know everything, thats why I can't pretend to be one anymore.' Haha, how apt!

On a similar note, it is very refreshing to see young minds like yours ZeuZZ who are clearly able to see above the level of mere technician.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ionized

On the topic of conspiracy and paradigms:
I take the view that there are both conspiratorial actors and non-conspiratorial actors within the mainstream paradigmatic institutions. In the sense that the mainstream paradigmatic process inherently provokes academics to self-promote the underlying framework of the paradigm without regard to the history and factual basis of that framework, you have non-conspiratorial actors who do not seem to know any better than what they are taught. Scientists who are not true scientists, but rather technicians who expand upon what they are taught to perceive as the existing set of 'objectively' true, non-contestable 'facts'.

I second that. Most of the people online who shout from the rooftops that plasma cosmology is wrong are not conspirators themselves, they genuinely do believe themselves that it is wrong because they are closed minded and they have put far too much faith in science without actually considering the possibility that what they learnt could be wrong.

The physicists who taught people like Einstein and Maxwell were essentially teaching them a load of rubbish, which was proved to be incorrect later by their own students. People often forget that. And that is what is happening now. For science to accept that large areas of their discipline are likely incorrect they would have to radically change many things. Millions of textbooks would have to be re-written, thousands of uni courses would have to be abandoned, billions of dollars would have to stop being given to areas that have been largely falsified (magnetic reconnection springs to mind) and it would lead to a lot of top scientists looking very foolish. As usual, its capitalism and business that is stopping progress.

So reconsidering my previous statement, there is a sort of conspiracy, but its mainly a subconscious one as people who are debunking it do believe what they are saying. However, i do think that there is a small group of people in many of the main science institutions that probably know that modern science has gone in the wrong direction, but they are scared for their jobs and reputation if they were to publically say it.

I strongly suspect that the higher ups in the non public section of NASA, and certain sections of the military, are aware of EU ideas and that they are probably correct. With all that data and space expeditions they have launched I find it very hard to see how they could not be. Why they are not telling the public this is what mystifies me, and remains one of the most intriguing questions about EU in my opinion.

But the amount of people who are aware of this and are holding back information is likely very small in comparison to the pseudoskeptics that do the debunking online for them, due mainly to their religious type faith in science.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by ZeuZZ]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I read through the site and found it all very interesting. I think I might have read about an electric sun theory at one time, but my recollection is vague. I really enjoy the discussion.

Being that different electrical currents travel along the same pathways, airwaves and wirings, at different frequencies clearly demonstrates that electrons and ions can move in different directions and the same direction at the same time. This is exactly what happens with carrier frequencies. I don't think it would make sense to see the sun/planet electrical relationship as being like a battery with the sun positive and the planets, or at least the Earth, being negative. Most likely what would be going on is an alternating current more like a transformer than a capacitor, although some mixture of capacitance and inductance would most likely be present.

Personally, I think Tesla was the greatest genius in the history of mankind. Tesla did what others theorized about, and beyond. Is there an online source to Tesla's notes and experiments? Is this information even available?

The problem is that politics invades all areas of human endeavor, and that includes science. Those who are better at politics than science too often gravitate towards positions of power that enable them to dictate the direction that an institution takes, especially when it comes to pleasing those who are providing the funding. This is why most scientific breakthroughs have not come from our institutions of science and higher learning, but from independents outside of these inner circles.

Anyone interested in discussing the characteristics of electrons? It seems that this subject would fall into this forum and could add to the EU theory. My theory is that an electron is not a very fast moving tiny particle, but a long silken thread (long in atomic terms). These long silken threads are able to tangle together to create longer threads, and that this is what creates the force of gravity. I know, sounds crazy, but it explains a great many things in physics in my opinion. Of course these long silken threads also wind up being tangled around the nucleus of atoms, creating a tighter bond than when they tangle around each other, creating magnetics.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

this is my favorite vid of him, gives a really good overview of his life and what he accomplished.
(for some reason it says it is unavailable???? it definately works if you link directly to it, this link works; www.youtube.com...)

Just shows how much in the wrong direction modern physics has gone, I spent less than ten minutes learning about Tesla in my entire three year physics course! and even then they didn't mention any of the interesting things, just that the unit of magnetics is named after him.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by ZeuZZ]

Partial quote, my edit.

Super Video, thanks for sharing.
Please note all, at 3:03 a still photo that is on the net at the PBS
site for a Tesla special already broadcast. The caption is one million volt coil.
What is that above the coil? And I'm talking to experts here.
I think that conical coil is in operation as the photo was taken.
Also at 3:05 on the wall behind Tesla in the vortex coil, a flattened
conical coil.

I haven't seen any actual film of Tesla but he made a movie for
Paramount that was never released. Perhaps they used the film
clips in Frankenstein or reverse engineered to make more Tesla
Ladders and special effects.

One you got a spark, it all plasma.
Now we have the rest of our lives to learn what others have but
can't tell us. Not plasma, but somehow involving liquid air, is
a Tesla designed electric generator for the fabled Electro-U-boats
of Germany. A 30,000 mile range and smaller than a nuclear sub.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

There are Tesla researchers like Mr Lyne that state the air or ether
carries electrical momentum, or something like that.

Thus electrical suspension is independent of gravity.

ED: Mr. Lyne has a YAHOO group and even though I have read his
books, there is so much to discuss the venue just can't do it all.
Electrical force is left at a momentum derivative.

[edit on 2/2/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 2/2/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Funny...

Buddhasystem seems to have gone really quiet since someone threw a bit of math and a few peer-reviewed papers which seem to SUPPORT ES theory at him...

And I've not seen him respond to any of the papers mentioned...

Lost for sarcasm?

Cheers, Dave Smith.

[edit on 08/2/3 by davesmith_au]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesmith_au
Funny...

Buddhasystem seems to have gone really quiet since someone threw a bit of math and a few peer-reviewed papers which seem to SUPPORT ES theory at him...

Maybe he just has a 'life' , that intruded at this time, or maybe he has just lost interest in trying to defend a position he has realised isn't acceptable around here? Much as i would love to presume that i am 'right' the moment people stop responding to my arguments and idea's ( as is the case 95% of the time) that would obviously be entirely self serving and certainly no measure of my accuracy/correctness or the other person's 'inaccuracy'.

And I've not seen him respond to any of the papers mentioned...

Lost for sarcasm?

Cheers, Dave Smith.

Even on this forum all you need to do in most cases to 'end' the discussion, a few posts or pages later, is to cite a few papers and extracts from them and to prove your 'interest' by continuing to do so for as long as it takes everyone else to clear the room. That certainly doesn't prove who's right but in two years i have met but a half dozen or so ( that few, seriously) people , or fanatics if you wish
, who matched me post for post and source for source for weeks or longer..... I were not always the one to have the last word but that certainly does not mean that my mind were changed and i do my best not presume that they changed theirs simply because they chose to stop responding...

At some point in every discussion one party's interest becomes exhausted so lets not indulge in a self congratulatory frenzy and start patting each other on the back just yet and lets instead just keep researching and discussing the EU theory until it becomes the norm when it's ( in my opinion close minded and obviously wrong ) opposition have literally died of old age. If we can aid them to earlier graves by constant harassment so much the better!

That's just about as much preaching as i can stand doing so lets continue with the discussion!

Stellar

[edit on 4-2-2008 by StellarX]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ok, so in the electric sun theory, does the sun work like the positive pole on a battery, or in other words is the energy source of a Direct Current in nature, or does the sun work as an Alternating Current energy source. It seems that the sun would work as an alternating current source, except unlike generators we think of as power sources, I would suspect that the sun would send out Alternating Currents over a broad range of frequencies, like a signal generator.

Does anyone know of any other links to Tesla's work? Are there any online sources that describe how Tesla conducted his experiments, how he configured his equipment, and the nature of his capacitive inductive high voltage AC sources?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Tesla has some patents that charge up capacitors.
Did Tesla use that as a measurement devise in calculating cosmic radiation.
So much energy from a small area that accounts for a fraction of
wavelengths might be in some calculaion. But who would you trust
in any of this. The government is so corrupt its useless.
Science becomes the biggest inside job with patents and government
contracts. Knowing the results of any situation is impossible.
Look at all the people in the Disclosure Project saying engines run
forever without gas. It one youtube in my favorites, see my playlists
too for Tesla coils and Jacob's Ladders (Tesla's Ladders... why is
he who shal not be named) .

Cosmic radiation was a big thing in the 1950s, I wondered what
the government was up to. Was this data used by private companies?
Now I see all the measurement activity was because of Tesla.
After 1945 Von Braun opened the Tesla storage that know one knew
what to do with. But he knew. Part of the saucer project in the 40s
but since the air carries electrical momentum for saucer suspension
the cosmic ray measurement activity began.

If tiny electrical circuity are active in the air, light travels with no problems,
there is recoilless or magnetic lines, mag lines are circular, that
are activated by proper induction of voltage and frequency.
Saucer suspension and propulsion might be an atmospheric phenomena
under the right conditions. Thus another proof on electrical universe.

Don't know how far I might go into this area, it seems to be merging.
There is a Mr. See that seemed to some Tesla researchers as saying
Tesla agreed with this Mr See's theories.
www.rexresearch.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Backstreaming Electrons Associated With Solar Electron Bursts - American Geophysical Union, Fall Meeting 2007. Publication Date: 12/2007.
Quote:

Solar electron bursts are frequently observed in the ACE/SWEPAM suprathermal electron measurements at energies below 1.4 keV. A significant fraction of such events show backscattered electrons, beginning after the burst onset and traveling back towards the Sun along the magnetic field direction. Such backscattered particles imply a scattering mechanism beyond the spacecraft location. Some bursts also show backstreaming conic distributions, implying mirroring at magnetic field enhancements beyond the spacecraft. Here we present a study of these backstreaming particles during solar electron events. We examine the occurrence of backstreaming electrons and their relationship to other burst characteristics such as pitch angle width, duration, and energy range. We also investigate the time delay between burst onset and the appearance of backscattered electrons, including energy and pitch-angle dispersion. We examine the pitch angle distribution and energy dependence of backstreaming electrons, and consider possible origins of these electron distributions and their relationship to solar wind structure beyond the spacecraft.

Crucially, these are backscattered electrons, i.e. they traveled from Sun to Earth and were scattered back due to the structure of the Earth magnetosphere. Did I mentioned they were backscattered?

So, the electrons are in fact traveling from the Sun towards Earth, where they can indeed change direction.

Indeed the "EU" theory falls flat on its face dealing with the fact electrons are part of the solar wind traveling along with protons, towards our planet.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join