It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman Interview - ATS MIX Show 54

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Mr Friedman,

What do you think would be the economical impact, on a global scale, of the complete disclosure that we are not alone in the universe and that the worlds governments have individually (not collectively) conspired to keep this information secret - assuming, they have crash recovered craft or "exchanged" technology.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Talk to us about Chicago/O'Hare ...

In my opinion the recent Chicago/O'Hare mass sighting was THE sighting of our lifetime. It is huge. It is the slam-dunk smoking gun that should have everyone in this country finally on the same page about the reality of UFOs and should have everyone DEMANDING that the government (and shadow government) provide full disclosure.

In YOUR opinion, Mr. Friedman, ....

1 - Why has this dropped from the national radar? (was it 'dropped', or was it 'pushed' off the radar by the powers in charge??)

2 - What can we do to spotlight this event more?

3 - Do you see it as HUGE like I do? Do others who are working for disclosure see it as huge too? (or am I alone in this??)

4 - What do you think Chicago/O'Hare was? Any educated guesses?

5 - In the light of Chicago/O'Hare - What can we do to push for full disclosure?

Personal note (not a question) - It's so darned obvious that things and/or entities from elsewhere are visiting (or more likely - doing re-con/scientific experiments) on Earth and on Earthlings .... why can't people see?
*sigh*

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Mr. Friedman,

Do you believe it possible to retain your prominence in the field of Ufology if disclosure ever takes place? Would the field itself survive such news?

Given as much as you've done for this field of study, it would be a shame to have your expertise fall through the cracks in the uproar following such an announcement.

Thank you,
Evasius

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Mr. Friedman,

We all know how many things wind up in your "gray basket", but does anything ever come out?

Just kidding.

I would also like to thank you for joining us on ATS. You are well thought of in these parts. I have a couple of questions that I don't believe I have ever heard you address in your many interviews that I've seen.

1) If we are being visited by extra-terrestrials, why are they being so elusive? Besides the chance of taking a round of buckshot from Dick Cheney, why don't they land on the White house lawn?

2) What is the best evidence that you have seen that the UFO phenomenon involves visitations from extra-terrestrials?

3) And finally, do you think that the wave of sightings in the late 40's and 50's in the New Mexico area was because of the atomic bomb testing?

Thank you, and best regards.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
What would it take for scientist from around the world to take the UFO and alien phenominon seriously enough to investigate it?

And I don't understand why the aliens don't just fly over some major cities low and slow and possibly give some type of message so we can take it in and react to what we have seen and heard. And the after a period of time slowly come in contact with us.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Have you ever noticed any repeated pattern of events that suddenly make it to the headlines and are excessively covered by the news media (ex. another missing pregnant female, another busted sports athelete, another abducted child,..), or anywhere else, whenever a news worthy UFO sighting, abduction or event starts making the rounds and begins gaining momentum and credebility?

If so, please describe what you have noticed.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Mr.Freidman,

Do you believe that, at any time since 1945, elements of the the nuclear arsenal of the establised "major" nuclear powers - the United States, Soviet Union/Russia, France, Great Britian or China have been temporarily removed from the control of their operators by extra-terrestrial intervention, and - if so - for what reason do you believe those actions were carried out.

As a side issue, but on a similar note, have sightings of UFO's increased in the "emerging" nuclear states, Israel, India, Pakistan and North Korea?

Thank you in advance for answering the question.

[edit on 11/1207/07 by neformore]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Stan, thanks for giving your time to be interviewed. Like many people, I hope you will become a regular again on the ATS boards, even if you do so annonymously! I saw you in Melbourne (Dallas Brooks Hall) around 1997 on your world tour - cool.

Question 1: I suspect that there are many people who have PROOF (not evidence) of ET, but for whatever reason can't reveal it due to sworn oaths or even the illegal nature in which the proof was acquired... How many times have you been told in absolute strictest confidence some very classified information that you swore not to share (and still haven't) and you believe, or know it, to be true? If you had absolute proof of ET, beyond a shadow of a doubt, obtained through ILLEGAL means, why would/n't you share it as the final step for disclosure?

All of us hear stories, sure, they're ok to listen to - but I'm asking about the absolute, verifiable, undisputable items of proof, not debatable pieces of evidence and other hearsay.

Question 2: What is your opinion about the Australian UFO scene? Recently, I think that it has slowed to a trickle, very few sightings of interest. Please return some day to see us again! Thanks for your time.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Friedman.

I've a question about space exploration.

Morally/ethically do you think it worthwhile biting the bullet, and, as envisioned by Dyson/Taylor during the late 1950's, building the largest nuclear pulse rocket possible. This would be as a one off of course.

If so, and nuclear test ban considerations aside, what do you think would be the best use of such a rocket.
An orbital manufacturing facility? A lunar base? A Martian base? etc. etc.

Thanks for the opportunity to ask a question.

Best Regards

Tim.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by ChunkyBarcode]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Mr Friedman:

Your reflecting on your UFO/EBE research Sir, what was/is your most vital discovery of the reality?

Dallas

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Mr. Friedman,

Thank you for the opportunity, I have seen you in many documentaries, in most it seems that you were taped along with other contributers and then edited into the final product as the producers desired.

My question is:

What was the documentary that you were involved with that you would recommend to the members, the one you were most pleased with once it was finished?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Mr. Friedman,

While I respect the work you have done to uncover and analyze the Roswell incident(s), I am wondering if you have done research on other UFO events. If not, then why not?

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Friedman!

My question relates to an experience that I had about 16-17 years ago, when I was with my girlfriend at the time. We were in a field (having an intimate moment) when we saw these mist, or light shapes all around us. (kinda like current effects in movies for spirits), (It was a clear Summer night), and I remember telling my girlfriend that it was just the northern lights; even though I knew that not to be true! anyway as we got up from the ground to investigate these things floating all around us, I looked to the end of the field and watched as a glowing orange football shaped craft descended. It made no noise, and was probably about 200 meters from where we were standing. The next thing I remember is walking through my house, and calling for my parents, so I could tell them what I just seen. (Fast forward to this past Summer) and for whatever reason that experience had come back to the forefront of my thinking, so much so that I was compelled to contact my old girlfriend and ask her what she had remembered from that experience. I had not seen or talked with her in over thirteen years! I had found her phone number , and called her. After a few minutes of catching up; I had informed her that I had contacted her to ask if she remembered the time we were at the field? She said yes right away, and I asked what she remembered? She told me she remembered the lights all around us, and me telling her that they were the Northern lights, but she didn't believe me. I then asked what else she remembered, and she paused and then said are you talking about the UFO? I said Yes Yes! What do you remember, and she told me that she was just thinking about this experience the day before! She then told me that she remembered seeing the craft fly away! As we talked we both found it strange that we never talked about this until now; we had been together for at least two years after this happened, but we never discussed it.
So my Question is: Have you had any experience with the mist, or lights, and anything in relation to this experience coming back to the people many years later?

Thank You Sir!

Sorry for the length of the question!

InterStellar13

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Thanks for the chance to present a couple of questions to one of my favorite people. Much appreciated!

1. Many people are disheartened with Steven Greer because of his claims. They believe it hurts the Disclosure Project. Personally, i feel otherwise and respect the heart and dedication that he puts into what he believes is the right path towards disclosure. What are your opinions of Steven Greer and his endeavors?

2. I'd like to get your take on Rendelsham. It seems like such an important story, and with amazing testimony and detail. What is your opinion?

3. You may not want to answer this question since it doesn't involve factual data to research. UFO's seem to exhibit abilities that go beyond simply travelling at or even past the speed of light. Do you think there is a chance that there are physics unknown to man yet still that would permit phase shifting and non-local 'travel' by either bending space/time to reach point b rather quickly, or by accessing some kind of non-local frequency or dimension to practically travel instantaneously in a non linear fashion, bipassing space/time?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This is going to be an excellent interview, Johnny and Dave , just bring out the ordinary guy in Stanton. He will no doubt supply you with new information if you press him...

NASA is revealing more accidentally lately. Do you think this is a possible sign that they are gearing up to reveal hard evidence? Would that finally bring the reality to the forefront?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Mr. Friedman,

I will try to keep this as simple as possible. I would just like to know which UFO case you consider the MOST intriguing. I know you have a Strong interest in Roswell, and I am sure you have studied the "Britain's Roswell" Case... I am wondering BESIDES those to cases what is your Favorite? Which lesser known case intrigues you the most?

Lastly... What is your opinion on the Tunguska Incident?

Thanks again for you answers!

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Friedman. What an honor yet once again.

This is not so much a question, but is for your information.
I know you placed the Bob White Object in your Gray Box.
Guess what? it may be coming out!
Our Springer of the ATS is going to have it investigated, if at all
possible! In the Rendlesham Forest Case, an officer observed a hot white slag object coming from a UFO. Thanks to Springer we might find out soon, if UFO's are really pooping on us!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join