It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may have seen what Dark Knight is talking about.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I read the original post of DK earlier this week to see what all the hype was about. Something alerted me. I was alerted because I had experienced something that is along the lines of what he is talking about.
It was in mid-July this summer and my brother, my best friend Jon and I, were outside about to go to a friends house at approximately 9 pm. I saw two lights off in the distance circling each other. They looked like spotlights. So I thought they were spotlights. All of a sudden multiple lights appeared in a large section of sky. They were flying around a large area in weird patterns. Then there were about 20 lights that formed a boomerang shape that covered miles of sky and were changing colors and blinking on and off randomly. All of a sudden they disappeared. Then a second later, 3 lights forming a triangle appeared and one larger redish orange circle appeared. Then it disappeared entirely..... I tryed to get the phenomenon on my cell phone camera but it didnt work out to well. Nor do I have a digital camera or camcorder to film with. I drew some pictures. To give you an idea. I cannot stress that these things didnt look like solid objects like a UFO or something. These looked like those big Spotlights that events use sometimes. However it was a foggy and cloudy night and u can see the trail of the lightbeam on those large spotlights.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Where specifically was your sighting at? And, did you make a report with MUFON?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Massachusetts and no I didn't report it.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
You can do an anonymous report to MUFON. They just want the data/story. The more information they have the better.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I don't get it.

Why does this have to be "something Dark Night is talking about"?

Why can't this just be strange lights in the sky like every other UFO thread?

Why do people insist on giving Dark Night a following?

Will people now start to claim they are seeing talking flames everywhere?

Please stop this cult of personality on ATS

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I am not giving him a cult following and frankly I never knew about him until about a week ago. What was different about these lights are that they looked like the result of spotlights. Being that it would have taken 20 people in a mile radius with precise communication to complete the patterns they were flying in. I just don't see the motive behind that. I just related it to dark knight because it didn't look like conventional solid UFOs. it just looked like light. They were not small lights eather like looking at a star. They were transparent looking as produced my a lightsource.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I think DK's thing was 7 orbs circling 1, but I haven't read the original thread in a while.

I never took it to seriously, and after reading some of the latest posts, I'm done. Too out there for me know. All I can say IF and thats a big IF(very big if), any of this does come to pass(unlikely), I'll be prepared to view the whole situation in a logical manner and not panic like the rest of the dang world.

new topics

top topics

join