It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhammad - Prophet or Profiteer of God?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I no longer wish to participate in this thread cos i can see me getting warned soon.
However, for other people reading this thread, i would like to say this:

this (obviously) young man is all what is wrong with Islam. He is a product of under education about his religion. He is the extremist in the making. And it all boils down to lack of education. These people are not taught. They are preached to.
Muslims get a bad press on ATS at times but i implore you, look beyond posts like his, look to people like Beachcoma, DJMessiah, Babloyi and others similar.
These ARE the voices of moderate Islam. People like kangjia57 have no idea what they are talking about other than this is all they know. This is all they know because this is all what they are preached to about.

Hopefully, one day, him and others like him will realise that they have got it all wrong, but i doubt it.

[edit on 8-12-2007 by geek101]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
MAJORITY MUSLIMS=SUNNIS! your argument?Nope didnt get anywhere!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Grenade

was muhammed a real prophet of god?----------he was a prophet of his god found in matthew 4 and luke 4 and isaiah 14:13-14--------------while the One the world names jesus----- jewish name closer to--------Yasha--------was a prophet of Yahvah--------the G-D of the jewish tanakh and new covenant-----------and the only One thru Whom salvation is possible-----------------those that follow muhammed face a dead end--------when they die their religion and their prophet and their god will not save them.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Reply to yahn goodey

those that follow muhammed face a dead end--------when they die their religion and their prophet and their god will not save them.

Those who follow Yahud face a dead end matey!!Indeed they will realise what god really wanted, BUT it will be too late matey and indeed god will send them straight to hellfire matey with their mate shaitan matey!!!

[edit on 8-12-2007 by kangjia57]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by geek101

show me that verse in which it says the WAY to read Salah not 'establish Salaah' but thw WAY to establish it

and also the qura'n ayah about the balustion is wt i do...face arms mas'a of the head n feet that is wht it says but the scholars of the qura'n have said these are the fard acts of wudu.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by john13

lets try a different way, why don't YOU show ME the exact verses in hadith that show you how to do salat.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by geek101

Allah says in Sura Ahzab, verse 21

'Indeed following the Noble Messenger of Allah (sal lal lahu alaihi wasalam) is better for you'

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by geek101
reply to post by john13

lets try a different way, why don't YOU show ME the exact verses in hadith that show you how to do salat.

i dnt need to you are sayin to us to follow the Qura'n n leave the SUnnah n Hadith u need to prpve it to us.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by john13
reply to post by geek101

Allah says in Sura Ahzab, verse 21

'Indeed following the Noble Messenger of Allah (sal lal lahu alaihi wasalam) is better for you'

and how do you best follow the Messenger? By following the message.
So....i assume you're working on getting those hadith verse to me eh?
Must be really easy to find, seeing as every sunni i speak to knows they are there?

oh...i see....you can't. Ok, then.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by geek101

i told u we sunni's believe in the Sunnah we dnt need prove...u joks need prove...we look it the authencity of the scholar but u lot just think the QURAN is it you cnt follow anything other than the Quaran' but guess what we dnt follow anythin ova than the Quran because the Prophet didnt disobey the Quran therefore the it is OK to follow the Prophet

[edit on 8-12-2007 by john13]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Reply to geek101

Do you recite Salawats and salaams for the Prophet (Sallallahu alaiyhi Wassallam) and read Durood Sharifs?

Do you believe that the Prophet Muhammad (peace be opon him) has the ability to give people salvation by intercession on the day of judegement?

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by john13
reply to post by geek101

i told u we sunni's believe in the Sunnah we dnt need prove...u joks need prove...we look it the authencity of the scholar but u lot just think the QURAN is it you cnt follow anything other than the Quaran' but guess what we dnt follow anythin ova than the Quran because the Prophet didnt disobey the Quran therefore the it is OK to follow the Prophet

keep telling yourself that. Here's a link that shows how everything is in the Quran. You dont need extra stuff. But if you want to keep doing it, i don't care.
I tell ya, you know it's bad when the people you feel the need to defend islam from the most, are muslims themselves.

5 pillars of islam

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangjia57
Reply to geek101

Do you recite Salawats and salaams for the Prophet (Sallallahu alaiyhi Wassallam) and read Durood Sharifs?

Do you believe that the Prophet Muhammad (peace be opon him) has the ability to give people salvation by intercession on the day of judegement?

as much i as said i wouldn't respond to you, i find myself with some time to kill so in answer to your questions:

no i dont.*

No i don't.

*Not in the way you do. (forgot to add that)

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by geek101

if you dnt send durood shareef on the Prophet then u dnt no wt u r...cuz in the quran it tells u to read durrod shareef upon the prophet

u dnt follow th hadith

u dnt follow qura'n properly arrocding to wt u jus sed

im sooooo confused HELP!!!!!!

* if u do but not the way we do how do u? so we may follow the Qura'n

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Reply to geek101

Ok i apologise for going over the top in my previous posts,i should respect what you believe in!

Can i ask you some questions (hope you will answer them)

Do you follow anyone or everything you are stating is your own ideoligy?
And is your family eg.parents same as you aswel?

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Reply to geek101

Yeh please enlight us with your way of following the Quran!
I am sure we can learn alot from you!

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by john13

O Ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him and salute him with all respect

is what it says in the Quran. Now, what i DO, is, when i pray, ask Allah to bless ALL the Prophets. But the verse above, i believe was meant for those living at the time of the Prophet. How else can you salute him if he is not here.
That doesn't mean i dont think of the Prophets, but i think of all of them and ask God to bless all of them.
We shouldn't distinguish between them, for they were all great men.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Reply to geek101

Yeh please enlight us with your way of following the Quran!
I am sure we can learn alot from you!

sarcasm anyone?...kangjia57 seems to have a great big heaping bowl full all to himself here

Believe me when i say this. You don't want to know. In all your posts here, i have never seen you talk about God in a way that i would expect a religious person to do. You constantly talk about Muhammad.

God does all the work, Muhammad gets all the credit. God tells you how to do stuff....you go off and find someone else to tell you instead.
Muhammad was a great man, a Messenger, but thats ALL he was.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Do you follow anyone or everything you are stating is your own ideoligy?
And is your family eg.parents same as you aswel?

no, its not my own ideology....it is Gods. How is that hard for you to see? I follow the Quran. Are you honestly telling me that because i find no faith in manmade books, but i DO find faith in the Quran, that i am not a Muslim?

My parents are non-religious. I converted to islam about 18 years ago.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by geek101

so ur sayin the Quran is only for a specific time period the quran's orders are in tact today as they were wen they got revealed

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join