It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Tube Video of Girl Talking about her UFO Sighting And What She Later Found On Her Cam.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PontiacWarrior

True, but im an expert at being a silly teenager girl, thats for sure
I was a teenage girl for many years. LOL

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Bad dawg. Spank, spank. Sorry.

[edit on 11/27/2007 by PrplHrt]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Honestly, I am not trying to cut him down, I applaud him for his open mind and curiosity about the unknown, however, this video doesn't give much in way of evidence of any aliens. I am just not going to believe in everything I see or hear. I am going with intuition and IMHO the whole thing is hoaxed by the girl.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Bad dawg. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PontiacWarrior

"Fake" or "Hoax" may not be entirely accurate. I think she may not know that she created the video herself. I don't have any kind of degree or title to back up my claims, but I have on occasion been able to read faces and find out many things about a person.

Is she doing this for attention? Probably, but I don't think she cooked the whole thing up.

In her video, she plays the video the first time at regular speed. In it you can hear a vowel sound and part of a consonant. They are in the same volume and tone of her speaking voice; obviously so if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt

Originally posted by PontiacWarrior
Honestly, I am not trying to cut him down, I applaud him for his open mind and curiosity about the unknown, however, this video doesn't give much in way of evidence of any aliens. I am just not going to believe in everything I see or hear. I am going with intuition and IMHO the whole thing is hoaxed by the girl.

Neither am I, but he should get a grip. The kid pulled the wool over his eyes. Happens to everyone now and then. Hysteria isn't the way to deal with it.

PrplHrt

You just sent me the most disgusting U2U that I've ever gotten in this forum since I joined over a year ago...
I am again alerting the mods about you! The message was so disgusting.. I won't even dare repeat it but I'm female btw...

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I was a bad dawg.
I was a bad dawg.
Sorry.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I sent a message to Danielle (the girl in that video) a link to this thread requesting her to stop by here and tell us more about what she experienced that day.

I also asked her if she still has the original version of that movie she found on her cam and that we would like to view it and analyze it.

Hope she's checking on her messages...

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Palasheea

You exaggerate. I questioned your motive for being so defensive of this kid. I'm entitled. You seem unusually adamant that this video is legitimate. Again, you got hysterical.

I saw this U2U as well, and you ought to take a good look at your own motivations. You are in violation of T&Cs all over the place, Mr. Document Archivist. Perhaps "resurrection" wasn't that great an idea.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I was a big, bad dawg. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teratoma
I saw this U2U as well, and you ought to take a good look at your own motivations. You are in violation of T&Cs all over the place, Mr. Document Archivist. Perhaps "resurrection" wasn't that great an idea.

In what way?

I'll leave it up to the mods to explain that to you - you've already gotten enough undeserved attention from me. Something tells me you won't have to wait long. If I post on this thread again it will be ON TOPIC.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
My main concern at this moment is that PrplHrt will still be here in this forum should this young woman decide to join this discussion.

I'm finding what has just happened here extremely unsettling... very disturbing...

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Okay, this is my last bad dawg. BAD DAWG! Sorry.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
On subject, I find this video highly questionable.

I used to make my living playing poker and reading tells were what made me good. Certain body language does in fact give away lying. Yes there are rare circumstances where the subject is not lying but in most cases the tells are accurate. One of the biggest is looking down and to the left which she doesn't seem to do in any deliberate motion. However, the constant nose touching is very suspect. Also the stumbling at the beginning sounds like she was making it up as she went.

I can't say with certainty that she is lying but there is most certainly reason to insight suspicion. If I had to guess I don't think she will show here and if she does I wouldn't be surprised to see her bolt quickly.

JMO

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jbondo

I think some of the stuttering could be a result of her remembering a point she had wanted to make, or a line she had rehearsed in mid-delivery. When I was young I used to make a lot of recordings of myself, and this reminds me very much of that. I might rehearse once or twice, but I'd often deviate from my 'script', and remember something I'd wanted to say a certain way, and stammer much like she's doing.

She's asking what everyone thinks it is, hopefully she will be able to deal with our honest responses. I hope people here will accept her graciously, even if they find the video unconvincing. I wouldn't want her to get chewed up and chased away if she's truly interested in the subjects we talk about here.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
PH left to cool off and apologizes to all members for being a pain in the ###.

I'm sorry and I'm gone.

PH

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your insights on if she's telling the truth or not Jbondo and it's something to keep in mind. Poker players are good at reading facial expressions but I also agree with Terra's comments on that video too.

I would be very surprised if she actually did come here to participate in this conversation. It would be great if that could happen but I wouldn't be surprised if she would decide not to. For this reason I gave her my email address to contact me that way... will just have to wait and see what happens.

This said, once again, I did analyze some frame shot's of that short movie and for whatever it's worth, I'm seeing anomalous images in them when I enhance them in an editor. And not only that, but the face she was talking about matches up to what I'm seeing in that movie too. So I'm just saying that I would not be buying her story on all of this unless I was able to see what she is seeing in it.

We do need to view the original version of it as I'm sure it's less noisy and more clearer than what we are seeing in the You Tube version. We will just have to wait and see if she contacts us.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I am sorry but your "expertise" with Teens means nothing to us on this matter, and does not make your opinion anymore valid than ours.
I too believe you are being overly defensive about this. Unfortunately when you bring a subject like this to the people, you can't just let the ones who agree with you talk. There are too many hoaxes on here these days, and I see nothing here that makes me believe that it is any different.

Peace out!

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Daz3d-n-Confus3d]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

PH left to cool off and apologizes to all members for being a pain in the ###.

I'm sorry and I'm gone.

PH

Ok.. I accept your apology.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by defuntion
She is obvioiusly lying.
If you watch her closely you will notice the many times she touches her face and hair when she is telling her story.
Those are tell-tale signs that someone is lying.

I agree, it also looks like she had to record herself 100 times to finally get it halfway right, her story. She messes up so many times and back tracks to the previous sentence JUST to leave a pointless detail. For example, she says, "I put the camera down on the table and I pick it back up, well I went to the bathroom and then I come back and pick it up" like WTF .. why does she keeping going back to tell us little pointless bits.

It's as if .. theres someone off screen with a que-card or something.

Or more likely she has something written up and has put it up beside her camera or its on her monitor typed up.

That's lame because I was hoping for a decent video, that just looked like the camera recorded a couple of frames of her before the battery died.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join