It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Teacher Faces 40 Lashes for Naming Class Teddy Bear 'Muhammad'

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Reply to Freeborn

Mohammed married Aisha when she was 6 years old.
Muhammed found Alisha sexually attractive before she reached puberty.
Muhammed pleasured himself by "thighing" Aisha until she was 9 years old.
Muhammed used Aisha as a sexual plaything BEFORE she reached puberty.
An offence according to Muhammed.
According Muhammeds very own laws, which he himself dictated during his life time, he committed a serious crime and allowed his sexual urges to control him.
So, by his own standards, not ours, Mohammed was wrong and committed a crime.

Sounds like the biggest BS I have ever heard.

Narrated Aisha: "The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Alright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Merits of the Helpers in Madinah (Ansaar), Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234)"
Notice here that Aisha's mother and the Muslim women back then were ok with her marriage. It was part of the Arab custom and still is in many of the Muslim and non-Muslim countries today for girls to marry at a very young age. When a girl's body starts showing up (her breasts and her height and physical size), then she would be ready for marriage. This is further elaborated on in the "The Middle Eastern and other Cultures" and "What about Aisha's parents (mon and dad), are they too "Child Molesters"?" and "The life span 1400 years ago was very short" sections below in this article.

The "child molester" charge is a terrible unfair attack on Islam because it doesn't apply to our beloved prophet in anyway!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Reply to Grenade

If you take the time to study a little bit about the history of the tribes in South America, Middle East, Africa, India and the far eastern Oriental countries 1400 years ago, you would find that many tribes even until today allow the marriage of females at a very young age.

Do you think it is fair for you to come today and attack our beloved Prophet and call him a child molester when nobody 1400 years ago from his tribe had objected to his marriage? Not even the Pagans of Mecca, nor the Jews and Christians of Medina ever objected to it or used it as a point against Islam as anti-Islamic do today.

We all need to understand the culture that we are talking about. Life in the Middle East is a very simple one. It is a lot simpler than what our brain can imagine, because the simplest to us here in England may be a very difficult or complicated thing to them in the Middle East especially for those folks who live in tribes in the rural areas where they don't have TV, electricity, or any electrical equipment. They live on natural water and survive on what they have available from fruits, vegetables and animals as food.

Okay, lets have a look at the psyche of a typical pedophile, and see how much of it fits Muhammad shall we? Quoted text is taken from Understanding the Pedophile Psyche, courtesy of the Police Federation of England & Wales:

"Low self esteem. Many pedophiles, although by no means all, do not have a great sense of capacity for adopting a sexual demeanor towards adults or those of their own age or older. They feel unhappy and fearful at the prospect of sexual behaviour with adults and hence turn to children due to the fact that they are unable to have the strength of personality to seek adults for sexual demeanor. When considering treatment therefore it is important to establish and develop a higher sense of self-esteem in such individuals."

-As well as being married to Aisha, he was also married to many other women during his life. He wasn't certainly suffering from low self-esteem. Therefore, this does not apply to Muhammad.

"Lack of impulse control. Many pedophiles find it extremely difficult to deal with the impulsive nature which inclines them towards sexual behaviour to children. They simply cannot control their need for engaging children in sexual practices. They might be said to suffer from an obsessive-compulsive condition. Here again treatment would involve developing better impulse control and of course redirecting the sexual inclinations."

-As has been mentioned before, Muhammad waited for at least two years before consummating the marriage. Therefore, this point of 'lack of self control' does not apply to Muhammad. Also, fasting during Ramadan requires abstention from sexual relations. Why would Muhammad practise this if he had no self-control?

"Denial. Many pedophiles deny there is anything wrong with having sexual relations with children and many will in due course paradoxically deny having carried out such practices should they be confronted. It is vital to change the attitudes of such individuals much as in the lack of empathy with their victim."

-Muhammad never once denied having sex with his wife. Also note the use of the term 'victim'. Aisha could not be described as a victim. Therefore, this does not apply to Muhammad.

"History of previous pedophile activity. Many pedophiles have carried out minor or major acts of pedophile behaviour in the past and this has led to habit as well as the obsessive-compulsive nature of the act towards children. It is vital here to promote alternative habits i.e. in attitudes and demeanor of sexual behaviour with adults."

-Muhammad has no history of pedophile activity whatsoever. Also, as I pointed out, all of Muhammad's other wives were adult, and there is no evidence of him being obsessed with children. Therefore, this doesn't apply to Muhammad.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
"Poor family relationships - many pedophiles have come from families that are in chaos or are lacking in stability. This has led them to view sexual behaviour with children rather than adults as acceptable especially if this has been practised upon them by a member of the family in the past. Although it is difficult to reverse what has happened in the past through discussion or attitude changes it is vital that insight must be gained by the individual into how his/her pedophile activity originated and was developed through the family dynamics."

-Although he was orphaned at a young age, Muhammad was always very close to all his family members, and advocated that whosoever cuts the bond of kith and kin, he/she would be denied paradise. Therefore, this does not apply to Muhammad.

"Low IQ - there are pedophiles who have low intelligence but by no means all are in this category. Where this is the case appropriate therapeutic efforts must be made to develop understanding of what they are doing wrong and what they must do to change."

-Despite being illiterate, Muhammad had a reputation for being a very bright young boy, an excellent trader, and an extremely wise man. Therefore, this point does not apply to Muhammad.

"Loneliness, depression and relationship needs - this particular trait is associated with low self-esteem and lack of empathy with the victim. Many pedophiles are lonely individuals who live on their own and have found it difficult to establish relationships with adults, especially for sexual purposes. Some suffer from psychological problems and even psychotic illnesses. Here intensive treatment and monitoring is in order."

-Muhammad wasn't suffering from depression when he married Aisha. Also, low self-esteem, loneliness, and difficulty to establish relations could not be attributed to Muhammad.

"Having been themselves sexually abused - many pedophiles have themselves been sexually abused in the past by adults. They merely imitate what they experienced and continue their activity considering it as appropriate since it was done to them."

This certainly isn't true.
I have demonstrated that, despite the fact Muhammad married a nine-year old girl, he could NOT be considered a pedophile.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kangjia57

I suppose it depends on what interpretation / translation of the Koran and other holy writings you believe.
Isn't that what all the Muslim appeasers claim whenever some Muslim cleric spouts some evil rhetoric.
I have read several interpretations which state what I have posted.

I have also read that Mohammed committed other acts which are also allegedly not uncommon in some Muslim areas.
Hear say.

And that's all any religion is based on, interpretations of hear say.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Reply to Grenade

Lets talk about Christianity and their Prophets wives, you did say you prefer Christianity more than Islam!

When we read the Bible, we learn about some Prophets marrying many wives, even hundreds of wives in some cases. Let us look at some of the verses from the Old Testament:

In Exodus 21:10, a man can marry an infinite amount of women without any limits to how many he can marry.

In 2 Samuel 5:13; 1 Chronicles 3:1-9, 14:3, King David had six wives and numerous concubines.

In 1 Kings 11:3, King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines.

In 2 Chronicles 11:21, King Solomon's son Rehoboam had 18 wives and 60 concubines.

And knowing that the Bible's Old Testament allowed before for men to have sex with girls who were at the age of 3, then it wouldn't surprise me that those Prophets who had 700 wives for instance, had many very young "teenage" girls before as their wives.

It wouldn't surprise me if they too had wives that were younger than Mary when she got pregnant, and younger than Aisha when she got married. Since there are so many wives that those Prophets married (hundreds of wives), then how would anyone know that they didn't marry young women as our beloved Prophet peace be upon him did with his marriage to Aisha peace be upon her?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangjia57
Reply to Grenade

We all need to understand the culture that we are talking about. Life in the Middle East is a very simple one. It is a lot simpler than what our brain can imagine, because the simplest to us here in England may be a very difficult or complicated thing to them in the Middle East especially for those folks who live in tribes in the rural areas where they don't have TV, electricity, or any electrical equipment. They live on natural water and survive on what they have available from fruits, vegetables and animals as food.

Exactly, Mohammeds teachings are simple and are used to control and manipulate a simple people.

You are clearly not simple.
Why do you allow these lies to control your every thought and belief?
Question everything these liars have told you.
They want to use and control you.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Reply to Freeborn

Why do you allow these lies to control your every thought and belief?
Question everything these liars have told you.
They want to use and control you.

The people I follow have told me to follow the Quran and the Sunnah.
They say to me treat your neighbours Muslims or non-Muslims nicely like our Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) did.
They say to me true faith starts when my intentions to carry out my actions are for the sake of Allah and not for worldly gain.
They say to me you will only feel true faith and get wisdom when you are nice, kind, polite, respectful and helpful to the people around you Muslims or non-Muslims.

Islam is not blind faith so i question their actions and ask them how this action you are doing is stated in Quran or hadith.

No they don’t want to control me to terrorise or blow up people. They say to me act so peaceful and meet people in such a nice manner that when people meet you, they not only start liking you but also make them think that how Islam has turned you into such a nice person.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

First of all I apologise for appearing to want to convert to my belief system.
You are obviously free to believe in what you want to believe in.

I personally refuse to fall for the "your reward is after you die " lie.
I abhor all organised religions equally.

You appear to give credit to your religion for you obviously being an intelligent, well intentioned individual who seems quite compassionate ate heart.
The credit is not Islam or Allah, but is yours.
You are the source of your own compassion.

I sincerely hope that you see through the deceptions and lies, but you have to keep on questionng the uncompromising and sometimes barbaric nature of Islam.
Hopefully you will then in turn realise that Sharia Law is an abomination and must be resisted at all costs.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I placed a post last night about what I named mohammad and my post was taken off and I was warned, and they took away 500 points from me. I have heard worst things said about jesus on this site, I guess muslims just cant handle democracy, because the first rule is freedom of speach, Im sorry mr teddy bear

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tac109
I guess muslims just cant handle democracy, because the first rule is freedom of speach

What Muslims would those be?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Freeborn, can you find me a text from that era which speaks of pedophilia because I do believe during that period the understanding of it was:
Vaginal intercourse with someone who can't produce child is wrong. If they can produce children it is right.

For example:
Consumpution of opium today is illegal.
It wasn't roughly 100 years ago in the U.K.

You don't attack the children today of those who consumed opium back then.

There are some rare but documented cases where girls as young as 5 years of age have been impregnated.

Physically her body was capable of producing eggs for whatever reason. By your reasoning then, if there was no specific law against it, it would be ok to have vaginal intercourse with her? After all she was physically able to produce a child.

I hope I have misunderstood you.

We cannot base our morals or our sense of right and wrong on the "Law" , specifically the law of the land, which constantly changes depending on who is in power.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by Sparky63]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Sparky63, I've never seen a case where a girl that young could actually get pregnant. There have been cases of women starting their periods without the production of fertile eggs at that age.

But the real question is:
Why is her body saying it is ready?
How do we know what's right or wrong when nature says it is ready?

Look at animals, when they are ready - they are ready.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Odium

Because animals don't get all the psychological emotions that go with having sex.

Are you really suggesting that 9 year old girls are mature enough to mother and care for babies?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Freeborn, it is heavily dependent on the child surely?

I am sorry, but when I see 10 year olds going to war, when there is evidence of tribes that exist now where children at 10 know how to do everything involved in tribal life, etcetera, back then a 9 year old probably knows more about life then your average teenager does.

End of the day, age has so little important to when someone is ready for sex it's a shame people use it.

Fact is, a large percentage of people in the United Kingdom in their 20's who are able to have sex and have been having sex for years, who can't name more then 2 types of contraception, who can't name 5 STDs/STIs and so on and so fourth.

We base so much on age, so much and it has so little importance. The space of a second from being 15 to 16 doesn't make someone suddenly mature and in honesty we need to remove ages on many things and make it done directly on the individual. Alcohol, sex, drugs, driving licences, etcetera.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Sparky63, I've never seen a case where a girl that young could actually get pregnant. There have been cases of women starting their periods without the production of fertile eggs at that age.

en.wikipedia.org...

That is a link. There are others if you do not trust Wiki. It is a well documented
case.

I know several 20 year olds who are physically ready for sex, but not mentally prepared for the consequences. The high divorce & abortion rates are a testimony to that.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
(Inappropriate comments removed)

Please refrain from editing mod edits.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by chissler]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kangjia57

Notice here that Aisha's mother and the Muslim women back then were ok with her marriage.

Even you have to admit that Aisha's parents were between a rock and a hard place.

Mohammad claimed that Allah approved of his taking Aisha as a bride. He dreamed of a union with her when she was 4 or 5. Now what if the parents had denied Muhammad what he desired? Denying Muhammad his wish for them to give their 6 year old daughter in marriage would in effect be going against Allahs wishes.

Not a healthy decision considering Muhammads propensity for violence and assassination of anyone who he perceived as insulting him.

So any claims that the parents whole-heartedly approved of this travesty must be looked at with skepticism.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
reply to post by Sparky63

You see, Sparky? Compassion and understanding go a long way.

Not in evidence in Sudan eh

LET US NOT FOGET THAT MUSLIMS WHO SUPPORT SHARIA LAW DEMANDED THIS WOMAN BE SHOT, FOR THE CRIME OF ALLOWING MUSLIM CHILDREN TO NAME A TEDDY BEAR AFTER MOHAMMED

Are you compassionate to Nazis and communists?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   

So someone can get away with sleeping with a nine year old as long as he doesnt sleep with other 9 year olds

No chum, he ain't my prophet, nor will he ever be matey

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Sparky63, I've never seen a case where a girl that young could actually get pregnant.
There have been cases of women starting their periods without the production of fertile eggs at that age.

Nine-year-old girl gives birth
08/07/2006 09:34 - (SA)

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil - A 9-year-old gave birth to a baby girl in the western Amazon jungle, a pregnancy that authorities say may have been the result of rape, the National Indian Bureau said on Friday.

The girl was found in the jungle in April by labourers working on a natural gas pipeline from the Coari oil fields to Manaus, a city of 1.5 million people 2 900km northwest of Rio de Janeiro, said the bureau, known as Funai.
She was taken to Manaus and went into labour on Thursday. The baby, weighing 2.2kg, was delivered by Caesarean section and reportedly was in good health, said Daniele Santos of the Funai press office.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join