It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans-Texas Corridor study released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

blogs.mysanantonio.com

November 13, 2007

The Texas Department of Transportation this morning Web-posted a draft environmental impact study for its proposed Trans-Texas Corridor route in East Texas.

Trans-Texas corridor routes, when built out over decades, could be up to 1,200 feet wide and include two high-speed passenger rail tracks, two freight rail tracks, two commuter rail tracks, six toll lanes for cars and four toll lanes for trucks.

The 1,072-page report maps out 650 mi
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.dailysentinel.com
www.chron.com
www.lufkindailynews.com
www.ktre.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
The Nation magazine says NAFTA Superhighway a Myth
NASCO/ Super Highway
NAFTA Super Highway to Mean Mexican Drivers, say Teamsters
ATS: Texas Introduces Bill to Require RFID Certificates on Every Car

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So the Nation magazine said in Late August that there is no 'Nafta Superhighway'. Is that because it is actually called the 'Trans-Texas Corridor'?

There is a very serious deception going on. I wonder if the Iraq war/911 are distractions from the creation of the NAU. People are being lied to their face about this. I also wonder if the change to the eminent domain laws a few years ago, where the government has the right to take your land if it can be used to create more tax revenue for the state, or something likethat.

I found some links here at ATS about this, but what can we do to stop these criminals that we elected?

DocMoreau

blogs.mysanantonio.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

I wrote on this a while back.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It has interested me not just in how it can be used to do wrong on a small, local scale, but how it gives the rich way too much leverage. And in the instance of this thread, it would let the government just take land at will.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

I think what makes this 'news' is that previously there have been numerous denials about the Nafta Superhighway/Texas Trans Corridor. This article discusses the detailed 'plans' been released on the Texas Department of Transportation website.

How can something that doesn't exist, whiich has been the party line in the past, be this far along in the planning?

Ah, because we have been lied to...
DocMoreau

new topics

top topics

join