It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

blue spirity thingy on news site

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
yes, crap title, i know. But the thing itself is interesting.:

Orlando News...cloud float thing

The ghostly image was seen moving near and over cars at a Marathon gas station located near the corner of State Road and Pleasant Valley in Parma on Sunday

don't know what it could be. Very interesting though

[edit on 13-11-2007 by geek101]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Wow! This is very cool. The thing seemed to have a volition. Wonder
why it would be hanging at a convenience store. (Not that there's a list
of preferred places for blue phantasms)

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Woo Hoo! someone replied!

honestly thought this thread was sinking faster than....something that sinks really fast.

I thought it was a great little video. I do think the news reporters were kind of silly though, but it was such a weird little thing.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It looked like some kind of radioactive bug on the lens of the camera!, it moves like an insect that's for sure. Never seen images of a blue ghost before.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
well is not a rainbow cloud

[edit on 13-11-2007 by luckystar01]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It looks like a blue plastic bag to me.

A blue plastic bag thats out of focus and blowing around in the wind, as the people walking past don'y seem to pay attention to it.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Have you ever seen a plastic bag before?
Since when does a plastic bag have a propulsion system, or anything else that would let it hover, or move in that manner? Especially when it darts off at the end.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
just read about this and saw the video over at forteantimes.com. was going to post it too, you beat me to it! does not seem to be a bug. it changes it shape. plastic bag, doubtful. not to many blue plastic bags out there. plus, there would have had to been a wind vortex to keep it in the same area. there is no other debris flying around as well, ie, leaves, other garbage etc... plus, it would be in constant motion. this thing actually stops and hovers in one spot an a couple of occasions. what it is, who knows? but it was caught on camera and something was most definitely there!

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Pepper

are you kidding me?... there is no way in heaven or hell that thats a garbage bag!!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
uh, i think that is the omen to whom you should have replied. he was the one who said it was a garbage bag.
have a great day!

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It's a good friendly blue angel. don't worry. It just wanted to tell people to stop buying gas cuz it's a ripoff and Tesla wasn't a genius fo' nuthin'.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It's a bug on the lens.

[edit on 13-11-2007 by Conundrum04]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by geek101

Looks like what happens when a bug gets illuminated by IR light while crawling on color camera lens.

I've seen that when I have my security cameras on and some bug wants to mate with my camera!!

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Not a bag and not a bug!!!!

that is the most interesting video I've seen in a very long time!!!! Looks like a spirit to me and it seems to have been looking for someone or something. It would be nice to know if there were any fatal accidents at that intersection, it might explain why the spirit is hanging out there, it does seem an odd place to find a ghost.

But somehow I get the feeling this isn't your typical human spirit that passed over, but something else.. and that it was really looking for something specific.

great find geek

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I don't know if it is a bug, but it definitely is on the camera lens. Its movements were all on the 2D plane that is the face of the lens. It does not move through 3D space at all...it just stays on the plane of the lens.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I think it's a bug on the lens. I saw some video of a "courthouse ghost" at the end of last month. The blur here is similar (except for the color), but it's moving like a bug would. I'm thinking a silverfish, or some other long skinny bug.

I don't know about the color. It could be a lighter colored bug that is being distorted by light, proximity to the camera, etc.

I really do like all of the ideas about it being an angel or a ghost, though. While I am believer, I just don't think that's what's happening here.

Dae

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The bug on the lens theory, its got to be wrong if there were eye witnesses to this and not just a 'caught on camera' event.

It appears to grown some kind of wings and propels itself forward, very cool!

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Whoa! This is AMAZING!
And it's in Parma Ohio too! Wow..
I'm in N.E. Ohio too but have not been watching the news lately here. Will see what Cleveland's news programs are saying about this.
I wonder what it is?

Just checked... nothing in the local news about it yet as far as I can see but will keep checking.
It's strange that a news station in Orlando, Florida is reporting about this yet I've yet nothing up here about it. hmmmm.

Well... it's the Orlando news that's showing this and Disney World has those holographic laser machines for some of their attractions there. It could be what this is.... lol, a joke.
There are no reports of this anywhere on the cleveland TV stations up here.

[edit on 13-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
As cool as that looks, what ever it is, it seems to be moving back and forth across the lens...

For comparison's sake here's a video taken from a security camera showing a 'ghost' that was later determined to be a bug on the lens.

HERE

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
yeah, there were a lot of objects it could've moved around of but it never did...bug on the lens

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join