It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Revolution

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
reply to post by Uniceft17

what are you? like the know all of the world, you know the truth about how people really self evolve....sure thing...lol

You should listen to him, he is right.

Your higher self is you, but it is you at a far more evolved state. There are many dimensional realms in existence, the physical operates at one of the lowest of levels, 3.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
To the OP....I read your thread so far.....there's been soo much going on in my life that I'm starting to understand. I've posted a few topics on dreams I've had and miracles about me. I think we need to talk my friend....all my life I've said I have a mission in life but haven't discovered it ...I just recently started meditating and what you have said seems to me the guidance that I needed. If you're able to send me a U2U I would greatly appreciate it. This world is at stake and should be saved by all means. She's a beauty, unfortunately controlled by the government and it's mind altering devices. Hope to hear from you soon....

[edit on 7-11-2007 by harvosky]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by flashstorminc

Hey flash i have read all 27 pages LOL, i truly believe what you are saying, and actually i meditate just to try to make my life better but i think i will use this technique to get above the net, once im in the Alpha Mind Level, i can have way over improved perception of time, Space and Life. i might be able to contact your people. I use the Silva Ultra Mind Techniques, heres the site, please i would appreciate if you looked at this site and found out if this is a good way to get above the net and contace them.

Silva Ultra Mind

please either reply on the thread or U2U me, thanks
Austinthetitan

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Well....I have been seeing 11:11 and 10:10 a whole lot more the past few weeks, each time i notice it i get a akward feeling inside me that something is up,,,does this perhaps have any meaning ???

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I fail to see how this theory makes any sense. First this revolution wont happen cause we're controlled by aliens. There's no evidence of Aliens, and even if there was, I seriously doubt their helping any government on this planet.

Wouldn't the more logical explanation for our current situation fit better if you placed actual figures and actual evidence on the table, instead of circumstantial theories. Which is all fine by me, I'd just like it if you actually had something to back up your beliefs.

This is just like people posting about reptilian aliens shapeshifting on T.V. and in person, or having the reptilian finger. I dont know if you follow these claims, but its outrageous to think we're a smart country when we talk out our asses like this, since a more scientific reason to these royal deformities, its called inbreeding.

With that said, do some real in-depth research on a family named Rothschild.

Once your finished, look at how much stuff this family and other high profile royal families control in this world compared to the socks and shirt on your back, and then you'll realize it isn't a alien conspiracy we should be revolting against, but a corrupt and fraudulent banking system that has sucked the life dry of countries in the past, and make no mistake about it, they will do the same to America.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praafit

There's no evidence of Aliens,

Wow only 180 points and all ready a horrible debunker

theres proof of aliens all around us

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by austinthetitan

By any chance, can you prove that? I have seen many claim that there's proof of alien presence all over, and yet they fail miserably to yield even a single iota of evidence to even suggest that such a claim might be true. As we all know, it's one thing to say that something is true, and quite another to provide proof of said claims.

I guess what I'm saying is, I'm going to be from Missouri this time around. Show me!!

Good Luck,

TheBorg

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

If we had physical evidence, the government cover up would have been blown a long time ago. Or we would be dead. Either way, no disclosure.

Im not asking you to believe aliens exist since I know its probably impossible for you. Its like asking me to believe aliens DONT exist. I couldnt do that.

See you around.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

I never said that aliens didn't exist, nor did I say whether I believed that they did. I was merely responding to your statement that there's evidence everywhere around us that suggests that aliens are or have been here. If you know this to be true, then you should at least have some examples that you could share with us.

I guess, again, what I'm looking for is a bit of clarification on what it is that you're saying proves alien contact.

Now, for the record, I believe that we were planted on this planet by other beings from another location in the cosmos. Do I have proof for this? Nope. But, the one thing that I do have is my own beliefs to keep me company. If, like me, you see things that are unexplainable, and attribute them to alien contact throughout history, then I can see what you mean. However, if there's something tangible that I've missed, please bring it forward.

TheBorg

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

It wasnt me that said that, but I think I may have replied to your post in a way which made the misunderstanding pretty understandable. Sorry about that.

There are many things that has convinced me of alien existence, everything from historic signs in paintings, cave paintings and statues to the Battle of LA incident, Roswell and the cover up/media blackout afterwards. Not to mention the many videos that are actually pretty good, like the one talking about the large UFO involved in the NASA Tether incident. The NASA explanations for it are very silly, just like their airbrushed pictures. They couldnt even see that the object was behind the tether.

Anyway, what I am trying to say is that there are so many, many things all pointing to one final conclusion. I couldnt give you one video and say its proof. You have to look at the whole picture.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

good point but, like copernicus said theres no physical evidence, just history, through time we have seen aliens, this isnt just a 19-21 century conspiracy, the anciet egyptians saw aliens thus proved by hyrogliphics, and even before them

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindzi

"There are many dimensional realms in existence, the physical operates at one of the lowest of levels, 3."

....prove this with what evidance?

i've got my own with supportive links........

youtube.com... 11 parts
Astral Travel: Albert Taylor

Astral projection is real.....but this '3 levels and dimensional realms' needs backing....

For example.....here's mine....

Born and raised in Southern California, Albert Taylor performed development engineering on a top secret program which has since become known as the F-117A Stealth Fighter. He evaluated satellite system designs in support of former President Reagan's Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) or Star Wars. During the late 1980's Taylor taught Logistics Engineering at Cerritos College, California. He has also served as a volunteer art instructor at St. Paul's Elementary School in West Los Angeles. Taylor's art work has been exhibited in Southern California galleries. In 1992 he developed two prototype computers, and started a company called Phoenix Computers Systems, which he still owns today.

After a myriad of paranormal events, and as a result of a spiritual awakening, Taylor left behind nearly two decades of work as an aeronautical engineer/scientist, to author and publish his book, Soul Traveler. Taylor is currently a metaphysical researcher, teacher, lecturer and artist. He is an active member of International Association of Near Death Studies, Inc. (IANDS) and a participant in the Monroe Institute's On-line Email Voyagers program.

Parapsychology researcher Albert Taylor returned to discuss out-of-body experiences (OBEs) as well as physical attacks by spirit entities. The onset of an OBE typically involves three sensations, he detailed: 1) paralysis, where the soul disconnects from the body, 2) vibration, as the transition begins to the astral plane and 3) a roaring or electronic sound.

There are a number of levels to the astral plane, he said, and as you rise higher vibrationally, you move upwards. Beyond the astral, is the etheric plane, a light body realm where Taylor said he has also journeyed. By positively stating "I want...," one can control the nature of their OBE, he explained. He differentiated astral travel from remote viewing, saying that in an OBE one can be an active participant rather than just an observer.

The lower astral planes are inhabited by a variety of beings, some of whom appear to be involved in attacks on humans, Taylor noted. Through his organization, Paranormal Research Investigations, he has tracked such cases, one of which involved a teenage girl that his team observed suffering from bleeding wounds that appeared from an unknown, invisible source.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by flashstorminc
The governing forces were helped by certain extra-terrestrial intelligences that supplied them with the specifics of technology that this civilization was in no way prepared for...

The populations on the planet have been lied to and manipulated to an obscene degree with the intention of hijacking the spiritual evolution of the planet and it's joining to a great family of star faring civilizations that value peace, harmony and oneness...

[edit on 2-11-2007 by flashstorminc]

Something very Biblical about these statements here, almost as if Satan (and I'm not talking about the horny, goatied, picket forked one, so don't call me a Bible thumper) is trying to undermine the workings of God (... likewise, I'm not talking about the white bearded, robed and sandal wearing entity either).

Seems to me the frequency net is mainly affecting the secular community more that anyone else.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
I feel that one of the ways we are being controlled is by the massive amounts of chemicals that are being forced on us thru the food and water supply, the products we use and the drugs we take.

How can we get connected spiritually when our bodies are so poisoned? So in order to truly have a clear mind, we need to cleanse our bodies of the "dirt". No matter how hard you try to "connect" to the truth, it's going to be harder for those whose bodies are operating less efficiently than those whose bodies are operating at peak performance.

Stop consuming the mind-altering, poisonous things such as alcohol and drugs, caffeine, television, processed foods, etc. Changing your diet to include raw and vegetarian foods, clean water and products made from naturally-occurring substances will put people more in touch with nature and allow the spiritual connection to flow with less effort.

This is something that concerns me a great deal also. Not only are they putting extremely harmful chemicals in the food, but GMFs (genetically modified foods) consist of protein enzymes our bodies do not even recognize! Protein enzymes interact directly with our DNA! This is a very invasive form physical frequency control. Even getting clean water and untained, organic food is getting harder and harder to find, because the GMF chain has reached into and tainted many organic crops (there are major law suits going on about this). On top of all that, there are the electromagnetic frequency systems in place that lower our frequencies... the picture is not very pretty.

Despite all these things, by working on raising our own consciousness (frequency) ourselves through spiritual practices, body and energy work, meditation, rightful living, etc., we can cut through and transmute much, if not all, of the negative frequency control inflicted upon us. There are disino agents that say that nothing will work. They are fearmongers, and they are lieing, because they don't want us to realize that we have the power to change the frequencies here on earth. Our bodies are like mobile radios, and we are used to letting them control the dials. But anytime we want, we can tune to the frequencies (consciousness) we want. No matter what anyone tells you, at least believe that.

But if we want control, we need to be diligent, perseverent and very disciplined. You don't get it with little to no effort.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
wat i dont like about this topic is that Gaia is a Goddess im Baptist Christian, i only believe in one god and that is mine. Does anybody else reliaze this?

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
What one calls Gaia, another calls Mother Nature. To use an analogy, Apollo was the Greek God of the Sun. To others, the Sun was just that, the Sun.

Many have deified things over the last 5 millennium, and one of the main ones was the Sun. The reason for this is that the Sun was considered the life-giver, because it was perceived to be responsible for creating everything, giving the earth life, and allowing everything to grow. Only in recent history did we learn scientifically what the Sun really does.

Now, if someone chooses to believe that Gaia is the Goddess that they want, then I have no problem with that. Science can only go so far to try to explain that for which we can't seem to come to grips with. It's only through faith that we accept those things that we don't yet understand, and move forward with.

TheBorg

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by taupact
- flashstorminc

I have read your thread this morning with interest and I understand what you are saying. as I, along with others on this site have been receiving a vast amount of information lately. Your words in your thread are similar to my understanding through channeling.

I believe a change is coming however, I have to admit I am hearing lots of things lately about revolutions and time of change and awakenings e.t.c but what are we supposed to do about it

We astral project,bilocate, have OBE's whatever you want to call it, we all do it otherwise we wouldn't be on this site, we all receive the information, we are all shown the same thing destruction of our planet, Global disaster, Intergration of other life and the change of life as we know it. ......But then what!

What are we to do? why are we experiencing these things strongly then ever before?

I am a little frustrated with the way that (whoever they are) supply snippets of info and then cut short the connection. Perhaps you can explain to me why it is impossible for (whoever they are) to provide clear information to all this. Why is it always cryptic?

More and more people are awakening I don't deny that but for what nobody has a clear answer to this. Maybe you do?

This is the problem, I asked myself that very question a year ago after several weired unexplained events. I panicked and was so worried about the affect and the hold religion had on this world and how it is tearing it apart and how we are dividing instead of uniting. I spent hours and days putting together a website thinking I could save people and change their way of thinking. I lost sleep over it all, I lived on planet internet obsessed with wanting to help and make a differeance.

I kept hearing "It's time now" time and time again, like you I wanted to know what the hell I was supposed to be doing....It's time for what????

Now I have learnt I wasted alot of energy, it became negative energy, I was frustraited, tired, scared even. All the elements to NOT ACHIEVE SPIRITUAL GROWTH AND TUNE INTO THE HIGHER SELF. All this was in affect just JUNK and utter CLUTTER I did not need.

I began to stop worrying about what I am meant to do, I no longer have an urgent need to change anybody because each of us have to lead our own path and learn our own lessons in life. Yes people can ask for advice, research something but then make up their own mind. So what if they think something different to me and we don't see eye to eye.

When we die we find out the truth anyway, were all the same when we die ENERGY as it is eternal and never dies.

The answer is

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING-------JUST GO WITH THE FLOW.....JUST BE. Your path is layed out infront of you already, If you go off course destiny will put you back on course. FEAR NOT there is nothing you NEED to do HAVE to do. GO WITH THE FLOW

hope I have helped

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by austinthetitan
wat i dont like about this topic is that Gaia is a Goddess im Baptist Christian, i only believe in one god and that is mine. Does anybody else reliaze this?

It also means planet earth! it was created by God according to Christaian belife. Surly anything touched or created by GOD is GODLY is it not, is it not worthy of apprieciation and utter marval, the most incredible thing ever to be created, the best things in life are free and look at what we have been given. A beautiful planet some call Gaia with her blue sky and flowing water and pastures green, nobody could give me a gift to match this ever.

Goddess is a symbol of femininity, it doesn't mean literelly GOD or another type of GOD

THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG ONLY CONDITIONING OF WHICH YOU CLEARLY ARE A VICTEM I HATE TO SAY...SORRY

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
To others, the Sun was just that, the Sun.

Good Point

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Ok, I know something is happening in this world. I have felt it for a few years now. I have to admit that most of this post does not make sense to me, but what does make sense is the fact that something is going on. Whether it's spiritually, mentality or physical, I know something is happening to me.

What can a person, that knows there is something going on get in touch with what's going on? Does that make sense? You all seem to know what the secret is. I realise there probably isn't a guide book to working out what I am feeling, but is there an tips you guys can give me?

I feel like I know something that all my friends don’t know, but I can’t work out what that ‘thing’ is. You all speak like you have the answers to the game. A lot of what is said on these types of post makes general sense to me, but when I look more into them they either sound way too far fetched or it’s far too much detail for my little brain to take.

Tips etc will be gratefully accepted. U2U me if you have the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join