It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Belzer - Conspiracy Theorist & ATS Member

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I ask this with my tail between my legs
for some help here.

I looked at the link that has been posted here but I could not find his story about Pennsylvania in that paper and even tried the search.

When I tell ya! I sucky on the computer I am giving you the truth.

Would you please hold my hand and guide me exactly to the headline and title I am to look for, this old lady would appreciate it.

Thank you

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I think the link in the OP is just a standard link for that guy's column, so it will always show the most recent one. Try this-

/2yk64g

Scroll down past Lance Bass. As quickly as possible. You should see the article there. It's under "Saucers' Apprentice".

[Edit for edit's sake]

[edit on 10/24/2007 by yeahright]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Thank you so much, boy oh boy I stink on the computer.

Darn I was hoping he mentioned where in PA he saw this. It is always nice to find someone that has seen something you might know of.

I never watch Law and Order so I don't know who this person is but I do like it when they are strong enough to speak up about this and not fear what people in there business might think of them.

Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Welcome Mr. Belzer,
I am glad you are here, you are the main reason I joined this site, well your conspericy book was. It is a funny inspiring book that opens up the reality of conspericy to the average person. I look forward to seeing you opinion on the topics of this site.

yt,
Worldbehindyoureyes

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Richard is so funny. Love Law and Order SVU, and i've heard him on the Howard Stern Show a bunch of times. What a great guest. If I had to guess which ATS name he is under, lol, it would be Observe50.

---"this old lady would appreciate it."

Nice try there Belz!

---"I never watch Law and Order so I don't know who this person is"

Who doesn't know Richard Belzer??

Welcome Richard!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Richard Belzer is hilarious. I have seen his stand-up on TV before and it caught me by surprise. I could see more comedians being involved on this site, if you can sit back and laugh at all surely you can see through all the BS.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I am a big fan of him from SVU. I don't watch much TV, but when we have supper we watch an SVU that is on the TIVO. I love his part on that show.

I remember when i was a kid and he did stand up. He was funny back then.

But he isn't the only "star" on ATS. I know of at least one other. Well, 2 if you count Robbie Williams....if he is still around, after all.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Man, does that mean that I have to start reading the UFO section?

I think that Mr. Belzer is pretty cool and I have read one of his books before.

But I do tend to try and avoid the UFO forums almost as much as the 9/11 forums, (for pretty much the exact same reason)

But, Mr. Belzer, welcome, and I hope you have a great time on the forums

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
If you read this Belz, I'm a big fan and have been for a long time. BTW, I grew up in Baltimore and your character Det. Munch supposedly went to my high school in Baltimore according to the episode of Homicide where you went back to your old neighborhood. Also, part of that episode was shot right across the street from my home, in the home of the girl I took to my Senior Prom.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
So because this guy is a celebrity it makes the alien/UFO conspiracy more legit? Reminds me of moths instinctively flying into bright lights on dark nights, ultimately producing disinformation for cash masterbation.

...especially since ANY idea of aliens on Earth was suggested by the US government in the very first place. Anyone who believes in this general conspiracy is a pawn who obviously cannot accept what is obvious and would rather look at what governments disclose as "information" and sketchy witness reports by common people.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I knew it! I just bloody knew it! I have a habit, when I am watching TV, of guessing which actors may or may not subscribe to conspiracy theories - I picked Richard Belzer as being one of us! This bearing in mind that I had no idea he was into conspiracy theories lol.

Anyways, welcome to ATS Richard, love your work mate (although I really wish the Law and Order lot would change the themesong for the love of god.....) and hope to catch up with you sometime here.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Just remember boys and girls, he's a human being just like the rest of us...regardless of how cool of a cat he may be.

Don't break neck trying to figure out which user he actually is, as anonymity is something he probably appreciates very much and if he wanted all kinds of attention, he would probably have been known about well before now.

Take comfort in knowing that we'll be safe from alien sex crimes with him around and if anything does occur...

We got Munch on our side!

*edit - did not notice this thread was 3 years old. Disregard!

- Fry

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Fryaga]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Richard Belzer!!!?

The same Richard Belzer that was on the cover of Billy Joel's "Turnstiles" album!!!?

NO WAY!!! I LOVE THAT ALBUM!!!

Good to have another ATSer from Connecticut with us (CT wins)!!!

PS- Richard, if you are reading this...you would have been a DAMN FANCY Clark Griswold (no offense to Chevy, mind you).

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Worldbehindyoureyes

While we don't mind old threads being bumped, I'd just like to remind new participants of the thread that above-mentioned news article is over 3 years old.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Well I certainly feel stupid, the excitement of the Belzar caused me to completely overlook the start date of the OP

Thanks for the heads up!

- Fry

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

As for OTHER "celebs" I'd like to see here?

-Mel Gibson

:

i'm sure Mel could get right into the anti Israel, homophobic threads that pop up on ATS, problay get lots of stars and flags on his posts

[edit on 12-7-2010 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf

While we don't mind old threads being bumped, I'd just like to remind new participants of the thread that above-mentioned news article is over 3 years old.

My my, don't I feel like a tool now.......

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by Gemwolf

My my, don't I feel like a tool now.......

Ahh.. Explains why ended up on page about some fashion designer when clicked the link..
Late welcome to Mr. Belzer.. and apologies have no idea other than what the op said of your occupation as havent owned a television since the early 80s. And living out where I am barely get mobile reception . (Esp. during monsoon season reception goes out when it rains)
Anyhow hope you enjoy your visits here at ATS..

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Yeah, I'll admit being surprised when I saw the headline and thought "man, that's old news!"

Turns out it is.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Crakeur
He's a New Yorker. Odds are, he was here when it happened. There are very few locals who buy into the more out there theories regarding 9/11.

In fairness... during our times with "The Belz," it seemed he had several things he'd like to say about 9/11, but like many people these days, avoid the issue because of the horrible reputation being built by "truthers."

The more time we spend with people in various levels of "the media" the more we witness a similar reluctance... the "truth movement's" tactics have tainted the idea of 9/11 conspiracies.

Nonsense. He has celeb status to thank for his income. One doesn't stay that way unless strict media adherence is obeyed. You are trying to transform this tacit, firm zionist obedience, into some sort of 'embarrassment' factor. They'll use that one for a while, but it's a thin cover. And everyone knows that 'they' have a budget which provides for plants and instigators, in any and all groups worth infiltrating. He is a celeb, therefore he is much less than that, in my book, where truth is concerned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join