It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror drill to start despite lack of data

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Terror drill to start despite lack of data

www.usatoday.com

WASHINGTON (AP) — The nation is preparing for its biggest terrorism exercise ever later this month when three fictional "dirty bombs" go off and cripple transportation arteries in two major U.S. cities and Guam, according to a document obtained by The Associated Press.

www.usatoday.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.usatoday.com
www.kgw.com

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I read a NWO report about this very same thing and I didn't think it was true to begin with but as usual i did my research and it is very true. I'm getting a very terrifying feeling about this. Tell me Im not the only one.

www.usatoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rbaker20

Maybe it will teach some of you who the real spreaders of truth are. It is not Fox News. It is not CNN. Its the sources a lot of people claim is unreliable. Attack on credibility of alternate sources is always done by people who still think they can trust their governments.

Anyway, we'll see what happens with this one. I do actually have a hard time believing they will pull another false flag attack... they have plenty of made up reasons to attack Iran without it.

[edit on 7-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I agree that they have plenty of evidence on Iran and what not. This though....i dont know.... The evidence on past incidents where drills and actual events occuring at the same time and on the same day is staggering, I wouldnt turn my back on this.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I WOULD turn my back on this....let me explain why

October is the month that a lot of exercises take place. That is something that makes 9-11 so interesting, those "exercises" on 9-11 were supposed to occur in mid to late October, but were moved up to early September. October is traditionally a month that the military and government run training exercises. This particular exercise has been known for some time. I even saw a thread here on ATS that was dated 3 months or so ago and this same exercise was brought up then. If I have time, I will try to find that thread.

My take on all this is that it is training and programming for first responders in the hopes that the next false flag event will be more easily covered up. The government did learn lessons from 9-11... they learned how to better cover up and not get caught. This is nothing more than conditioning and programming.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

I agree they have plenty of made up reason to attack Iran, a false flag operation is not needed if that was the ONLY goal.. but it's not the ONLY goal. The Government will need another false flag operation to finish off the economy, to declare Martial Law, to control the masses, to gain international support to invade Iran as well as support here at home.

Just research these:

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921

These are all on record for a reason. They are not window dressing. Another real threat or False Flag Operation will be required to make them happen.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
To me, false flag is just another word for corrupt government. If this does happen, we will be forever changed and the clueless individuals who dont understand the world and its politics will be molded into mindless drones of the government.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbaker20
To me, false flag is just another word for corrupt government. If this does happen, we will be forever changed and the clueless individuals who dont understand the world and its politics will be molded into mindless drones of the government.

And when nothing happens are you going to admit that perhaps you were a little paranoid?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I wouldnt really say paranoid, a better wording would be, an individual with an overwhelming concern. But if it turns out nothing happens, I would gladly admit my so called" paranoia"

top topics

join