It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Non-ETH Theories...Ever think they're not aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Just curious to go over the non-alien theories out there regarding visitors and UFOs.

Some theories say inter-dimensional and others state only terrestrial.

Any good references, books, websites, opinions about this?

I know it flies in the face of the conventional but then again so did the theory of aliens from other planets when it was first introduced.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Well I guess that answers that question!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I guess I can reply to this one.

I once thought I saw a UFO and was pretty geeked about it. Then I went to the National Report a UFO online form and it had serveral questions on there. How many witnesses, was it glowing, was it round or saucer like. What time of day did you see ect ect.

Most of the questions made me realize that what I saw was not a UFO but something else. Even though it moved quite fast and made manuevers I've never seen before.

What I saw was like a something the appeared to have two small engines but the entire thing was white and unmarked. The first one I saw was cloud hopping. It was going from cloud to cloud keeping cover.

The next one I saw was three minutes later, same make but a bit higher and was swimming through the air making turns that you can see a dolphin make in the water. I never seen a jet move like that before.

So I had to rule out it was a UFO but maybe some military craft. It appeard as if i did not have wings but was smooth It was like seeing a body of a plane but with out the wings and there was no tail. But I did see engines on the back side but it was small.

So I guess this was not a UFO but I am guessing maybe some type of military aircraft. OH, and it made no noise at all. Strangest experience I've had.

Hopefully I can have a real UFO siting one day.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
There are theories about these craft coming from Agartha, the name of the Hollow-interior of earth. Not much proof about it, but as always, makes you think...

Here's a thread about, I believe there are many links throughout the thread.

ATS Thread

I love the graphic at the top of this link

Hollow Earth

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Well, easiest answer is that it's our technology...supressed...and the whole alien thing is poop. There are rumblings of that sort out there, but even though it's a really conspiratorial concept, it's not nearly as exotic.

Still...there's a lot of weirdness out there, and I figure there's gotta be a unified weirdness theory that encompasses it all.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Since its on the table here, I will go with my idea of inner I.T lifeforms..
So very small that our naked eye can not see just one of them personally.
Could each of our bodies be entire universes within universes?
Could 1 sec of our time equal that of billions of billions of years down to the atoms level?
With that amount of time, if you ever hear voices in your head, or something calling to you from within its them! The inner lifeforce trying to contact their universal god..While in the same term, we look for our universal God, and the answers to our lives.. While in this very universe, we have Godlike aliens that are able to contact the main body in which we live in. The overall God, and its just voices in its mind..

Other dimensions could equal other bodies.. Thus a portal into another dimension could be threw like 2 people kissing or making love. But go down to an atomic level on that idea and you see what I mean.
Even breathing in dust and particals can be like an interdimensional travle in the form of simple dust.. But down at the atoms level that dust is like a ship, formed by billions of years of technology.. But to us, its simply a spec of dust.. You can see this in many different ways..

Like the thread about the dog bowl being its own dimesion.. Everything that is here can be broken down to a point where we cant see any further, thus we get to use our imagination...

Thats wayy left feild and kinda of a wacky thought after reading it, but I will go ahead and post it.. Just a thought.. Nothing I hold on to dearly or bet the farm on

[edit on 1-10-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I've always been curious if the supposed aliens are nothing more than evolved humans from the distant future. Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
I've always been curious if the supposed aliens are nothing more than evolved humans from the distant future. Just a thought.

Thats one of the theories i like a lot too, and i was going to post it but you beat me to it.

There are websites with diagrams etc. dedicated to attempting to prove that the common image of the 'gray' is actually humans evolved so many thousand years.

Can't say i believe it, but it's certainly interesting.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This is what I've observed on ATS as far as belief of UFO's go

Skeptics: Top secret aircraft, natural phenomena

Religious folks: Angels/Demons/Nephilim/Fallen Angel

Evolutionists: Humans from the future(skeptics fall into this category sometimes)

Believers: Extraterrestrial craft

Neutral folks: Possibly anything including those above

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

Yeah, this is exactly what Dan Burisch talks about. The P45 and P52 J-Rods. The Roswell beings were people from the future. www.projectcamelot.net... Y'know, people say he's disinfo, a hoaxer and fool, but he's fleshing out the detail of things we are discussing right here on ATS.. to completely disregard him is not what I would describe as denying ignorance. He's certainly worth investigating with an open mind.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
Well, easiest answer is that it's our technology...supressed...and the whole alien thing is poop.

The Secret Exotic Technology Hypothesis is quite popular lately, but it can not explain the UFO/UAP phenomena.

It's basically nothing more than the 'Null Hypothesis' with the addendum that most current and many past observations were in fact Secret Exotic Technology.

The facts are that we do now truly have 'Exotic Technologies' but these don't explain the UFO/UAP phenomena. So you can really boil the 'Secret Exotic Technology Hypothesis' down to it's base, the 'Null Hypothesis'. I think the scientific effort in Hessdalen, Norway has falsified the 'Null Hypothesis', as the base for the 'Secret Exotic Technology Hypothesis'. As a hypothesis for UFO/UAP phenomena with it's basis founded in the 'Null Hypothesis' the 'Secret Exotic Technology Hypothesis' itself is falsified as well.

It's almost paradoxical if you think about it. The 'Secret Exotic Technology Hypothesis' would itself seem to falsify the 'Null Hypothesis'! Which the 'Null Hypothesis' is the basis of the 'Secret Exotic Technology Hypothesis'!

[edit on 2-10-2007 by lost_shaman]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
www.helium.com...

Don't really have the time to expound on my ideas concerning the evolution of man right now, but this little article I found (linked above) contains at least some of my ideas, if not exactly how I view it. I'm glad I'm not alone as far as thinking it is a possibility.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I guess you can say anything's possible but is it logical. What if they're not humans from the future, but androids or robots with human traits.

Life like Robots

There's alot of information on self replicating robots, androids with human features etc. Maybe that's what we're sending out to other planets and the moon. They could be the ones cleaning off the the rovers on mars

Maybe we can't survive the radiation in space so we send ourselfs replicated with human traits to the moon to setup a base there. That's just my opinion and I'm still open to aliens coming to us.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Greg B

I personally feel they are interdimensional entities and not so much the little green men

if you believe the annunaki theory and the 2nd rebellion in heaven the greys are just (were) angels who have been disfigured since their fall out of their estate in heaven (heavens=universe?) just like the original rebellion with lucifer and his followers and their disfigurement into beast like reptilianesque forms

I know its alot to take in but so is just living life at times, this is just my perception

deep within all our hearts we all have what we believe \\

would love to totally see and angeology and demonology thread on here and the stories behind them and all the princes and generals and what-have-you's

especially in depth on seraphim, cherubim, and the archs

[edit on 2-10-2007 by MurderCityDevil]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Yeah, this is exactly what Dan Burisch talks about. The P45 and P52 J-Rods. The Roswell beings were people from the future. Y'know, people say he's disinfo, a hoaxer and fool, but he's fleshing out the detail of things we are discussing right here on ATS..

That doesn't mean they are true though, right?

to completely disregard him is not what I would describe as denying ignorance. He's certainly worth investigating with an open mind.

I totally agree that we shouldn't disregard anyone no matter how strange or incredible their story is, and they should be investigated with an open mind, and people have investigated Dan Burisch and what he claims - in the spirit of open mindness - but practically nothing is true or accurate.

Here's some interesting bits about Dan Burisch, including a 1991 resume of Burisch that contradicts his own claims.

George Knapp who also investigated Bob Lazar, checked on Burisch and couldn't believe nor verify any of his claims, and certainly Knapp (as well as others) can't be accused of not having an open-mind or conducting an open-minded investigation.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

You like to steal away and while away the day.
You like to spend an hour dreaming.

About aliens and non aliens.. here

or from New Mexico, Nevada, Canada, UK, Israel, Australia as noted on
many web UFO report pages.. try some of my sig links.

Piloted by humans trained by the original Nazi crews in the 1950s.

No stars or nebulii involved cause the chances are billions and billions against
anyone finding us.

top topics

join