It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sister Lucia of Fatima Who Died Recently was not the Real Sister Lucia: Compelling Evidence!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Two Sister Lucy's of Fatima?

Earlier today I was thinking about purchasing a book online about the Vatican's cover-up having to do with the Marian Visitation at Fatima where I saw a photograph of Sister Lucia, one of the seers of Fatima, in her seventies or eighties. Yet, something seemed amiss....
So then I went looking on web if there were any photographs of Sister Lucia in her twenties, thirties or forties and while doing so, I stumbled on the link above which gives compelling evidence that the Sister Lucia that we've all seen over the few years before she recently passed away is in fact NOT the real Sister Lucia! There are 2 pages of photographs showing comparisons between the more current public photo's of Sr. Lucia and older photo's of the real Sister Lucia... I'm sure you will find this amazing!
Please look over the link at the top of this page and tell me what you think.
All I can say is that at this point in time, nothing the Vatican does anymore surprises me....
My only question is, whatever happened to the real Sister Lucia? And how does all of this effect the veracity of the 3 Secrets of Fatima?

Here's some more information on this:
A traditional Benedictine monk Brother Michael Dimond says that:

...Sister Lucia, who received the prophecies at Fatima, was actually an imposter after 1960, when the real Lucia either died or was killed. That is why the third secret of Fatima wasn't revealed at the time

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Here's his website:
www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com...
And here's an article from his site about this imposter Sister Lucia
www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com...

[edit on 21-9-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
At any rate, now I'm absolutely sure that the 3rd Secret of Fatima that was released by the Vatican in 2002 was not the authentic 3rd Secret by a long stretch.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hi Palasheea,

Read through your post last night and woke up this morning remembering that Malachai Martin was at the Vatican in the midst of all this. Supposedly, and at times implied by Martin himself, his books contain some of the true goings on at the Vatican. Also he stated clearly that he had read the original handwritten 3rd Secret of Fatima. And also, and this is just from memory, I recall that at one time he served as Lucy’s confessor, I may be wrong on this.

The pictures of Lucy do seem to be of two different women, it’s hard to say for sure due to the surprisingly poor photo quality. Here’s some info. on the true 3rd Secret of Fatima.

Source: www.fatimapriest.com...

Then we have the testimony of Father Malachi Martin telling us that the message of Garabandal contains the Third Secret or parts of the Third Secret. Malachi Martin, who knew the Third Secret because he read it himself, and who read the message of Garabandal, says that because the Vatican chose not to release the Third Secret in 1960, Our Lady appeared at Garabandal in 1961 and gave us the Third Secret. What is in the Garabandal message? The Garabandal message says, among other things, that many cardinals, bishops, and priests are on the road to hell and taking many more souls with them.

Q: But why should we talk about Garabandal in The Fatima Crusader when it is not an approved apparition?

A very good, valid question. But I must point out to our readers that although the apparitions themselves are not approved, the Bishop of Garabandal — that is, the Bishop of Santander — said that the message itself is not contrary to the Catholic Faith, that there’s nothing in the message that could be taken as being contrary to the Catholic Faith. So, when you have Malachi Martin saying that the message of Garabandal contains the Third Secret or parts of the Third Secret – and he said that on the Art Bell Radio Show just before he died – and the message of Garabandal does say that many cardinals, bishops and priests are going to hell and taking many more souls with them, then it all ties in with everything else we know about the Third Secret – that one-third of the clergy (it may not only mean one-third of the Catholic priests but also can mean one-third of the bishops and one-third of the cardinals themselves) are working to undermine the Catholic Faith.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Second Message (June 18, 1965): •The Angel said: •As my message of October 18 has not been fulfilled, and has not been made known to the world, I tell you that this is the last. •Before, the cup was filling up; now it is overflowing. •The PRIESTS: Many are on the road to perdition, and with them they are taking many more souls. •The EUCHARIST: It is being given less and less importance. •With your own efforts, you should avoid the wrath of the Good God. •If you ask pardon with a sincere heart, He will forgive you. •I, your Mother, through the intercession of the Archangel St. Michael, want to tell you to amend your lives. •You are in the last warnings! •I love you very much and do not want your condemnation. •Ask us sincerely, and we will give what you ask. •You should sacrifice yourself more. •Think of the passion of Jesus.

The main visionary Conchita has declared: •The Warning is a thing that comes directly from God and will be visible throughout the entire world in whatever place anyone might be. •The Warning will be like a revelation of our sins and it will be seen and experienced equally by believers and non-believers and people of any religion whatsoever. •The Warning is like a purification for the Miracle. •And it is a sort of a catastrophe. It will make us think of the dead, that is, we would prefer to be dead rather than to experience the Warning.

•The Warning is something supernatural and will not be explained by science. •It will be seen and felt. •The Warning will be a correction of the conscience of the world. •For those who do not know Christ, they will believe it is a Warning from God. •The most important thing about that day is that everyone in the whole world will see a sign, a grace, or a punishment within themselves, in other words, a Warning. •They will find themselves all alone in the world no matter where they are at the time, alone with their conscience right before God. •They will then see all their sins and what their sins have caused. •We will all feel it differently because it will depend on our conscience. The Warning will be very personal, therefore, we will all react differently to it. •The most important thing will be to recognize our own sins and the bad consequences of them.

•Your experience of the Warning will be different from mine because your sins are different from mine. •This will be a Warning to see what you have done with your sins. •It will be like a purification before the Miracle to see if with the Warning and Miracle we will be converted. •The Virgin told me that before the Miracle, God will be sending us a Warning so as to purify us or prepare us to see the Miracle and in this way we may draw enough grace to change our lives toward God. •It is a phenomenon which will be seen and felt in all the world and everywhere; I have always given as an example that of two stars that collide. •This phenomenon will not cause physical damage, but it will horrify us because at that very moment we will see our souls and the harm we have done. •It will be as though we were in agony but we will not die by its effects but perhaps we will die of fright or shock to see ourselves. •No one will have doubts of it being from God, and of its not being human.

•I who know what it is, am very much afraid of that day. •The Virgin told us that the Warning and Miracle will be the last warnings or public manifestations that God will give us. This is why I believe that after them we will be near the end of time. •To me it's like two stars that crash and make a lot of noise and a lot of light but they don't fall down. •It's something that's not going to hurt us but we're going to see it. •In that moment, we're going to see our conscience. You're going to see everything wrong that you're doing and the good you're not doing.

There’s more to the Warning on the link, also followed by the Miracle. Much of the timing is based on Conchita. I have not been able to find her current age or condition of health, or even if she still lives (another Lucy situation)?

Thanks for the interesting read, Palasheea. I’m going to follow this thread and see what is brought to light on this subject.

STM

[edit on 21/9/2007 by Umbrax]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
STM -- Haven't read over all of your post yet and will do that now. Below are some photo's of the before and after Sister Lucia. In my view, I'm seeing some startling differences in the facial features of the pre-1946 Lucia and the one that showed up with the pope in 2002 -- this is the same Lucia that died in 2005. The 'new' Lucia looks German. The old one looks Portuguese.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
STM.... am running out to Starbucks, will be back in a half hour or so to finish up your info about M.Martin... wow! This is just soooooo mind boggling!! Will comment when I get back.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Well...Palasheea,are you impling that the vatican had the real sister Lucia killed over the third secret?Im sure the vatican has killed before in its history but to kill a nun?Who was blessed by Mary herself?I would think that they knew doing such an act would damn their enternal souls.As far as the picture comparisons im sure there are experts who can compare them but im certainly not one of them!

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Those photos say it all. I doubt the church pays for chin implants, nose jobs, two different women imo.

STM

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'm wondering if she died sometime shortly after those 1947 photo's were taken.
She was known to be on her death bed due to pleurisy shortly after she transferred to the Carmelite monastery where she was shut off from the world.
But then, according to the Vatican, she miraculously recovered from that and lived to the ripe old age of 97 -- but I don't believe this. I think she died shortly before 1960...

Those photo's were analyzed by a PhD expert -- see that 2 Lucy's? link in my first post. This expert's opinion is that Sister Lucia was replaced by an impostor. I can see that very, very clearly when comparing those photo's. Also, I trained at the Cleveland Institute Art and Parson's School of Design in Manhatten where I studied portrait painting and mural/fresco art. I can just look at the features of 1947 photo's of Lucia and then compare them to the new Lucia who surfaced many years later and tell right off the bat that they are 2 different people.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch

Those photos say it all. I doubt the church pays for chin implants, nose jobs, two different women imo.

STM

Here are the major differences one can see between these 2 women:
Lucia 1...
Fuller lips
long uneven teeth
longer upper lip space than Lucia 2
receding chin
long oval face
deep set eyes, lower and heavier brow than Lucia 2
skin color darker than Lucia 2

Lucia 2
thin lips
short even teeth showing a lot of gum
strong jutting chin
square face
shorter upper lip space (space between tip of nose and lip)
eyes are not as deep set as Lucia 1
brow is less prominent than Lucia 1
skin color is lighter... looks German
downturned mouth at repose and even when smiling. Lucia 1's mouth is straight when at repose and upturned when smiling... in short, totally different mouth. No plastic surgery can change something like that.
eyes bulge more than Lucia 1

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
very fascinating, you made me go pull out an old children's book I had on the Fatima story, but it only has the child pic of Sister Lucia.

Perhaps she died due to natural causes, but instead of making that public, the Vatican substituted someone else so they could keep the whole "secret" thing going for a couple more decades.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I google Sister Lucia up to see if there were any other photo's of her on the net and found a news article showing her with Pope Paul in 1967. To me, it looks like by then they had already replaced her with the imposter.
So what's showing in these images are a younger version of the imposter -- one in 1967
- 2 photo's which are showing her at 50 yrs. after the apparitions appeared.
- and 1 showing her a little older.
So apparently she did make one public appearance before 2000 or so... there may be more photo's of the imposter between 1947 and 2000 but these are the only ones I'm seeing so far.

In the March 2006 issue of 'Inside the Vatican' -- "Here's, a rare photo of her as a young nun.'
But, as you can see, this is actually a photo of the Imposter in her younger years. Amazing isn't it?
Here's that photo:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
very fascinating, you made me go pull out an old children's book I had on the Fatima story, but it only has the child pic of Sister Lucia.

Perhaps she died due to natural causes, but instead of making that public, the Vatican substituted someone else so they could keep the whole "secret" thing going for a couple more decades.

That's what it seems like. The Vatican seems to have had a vested interest in keeping the 3rd Secret secret for as long as possible. But I'm absolutely certain that we have not yet been told what that 3rd secret was. STM, brought up Malchi Martin's information on all of ths so I'm reading up on that now.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
even though it was possible then for cosmetic surgery and dental surgery, I can't see why and how a woman like Sister Lucia would have voluntarily undergo such procedures to improve her looks. And of course keeping in mind that cosmetic and dental surgery wasn't so readily available, especially to someone like a nun of all things.

btw I also agree that secret released isn't the real secret. I believe Pope John Paul had full knowledge of the real secret but chose not to spread it, perhaps it was too specific or too devastating to be known to the general population. If the real secret is still being kept, I would think the only reason for doing so would be to prevent panic.

[edit on 9-21-2007 by worldwatcher]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
So here in lies the question. What is the third secret and who in the Vatican knows what third secret is? I hardly believe that they let the third secret die with her and it would have to be something very damning to the church.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
WorldWatcher

I agree! Lol! I can't imagine the Pope beautifying/canonizing a nun who's had drastic cosmetic surgery for sainthood, can you? That would be a real first, that's for sure!

I think the 3rd secret has to do with the end of the world. This seems to be the consensus of those who have had the privilege to read it including the current pope who said that it's something to do with that back in an interview in 1984.
But they can't undo what's already been done, so we will never know for sure what it said. I'm disappointed about that.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Ward... I'm researching on those 3rd Secrets that are on the net now by Catholic Traditionalists and people like Malachi Martin. Will post more on that later. Including what this current pope said about it in 1984.

I think it's possible to glean information from these sources to get some idea what the real 3rd secret said. It's a known fact that there are those out there who have read it other than whomever the Pope was at any given time.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I was very young when I first heard of the secrets and my mom is Catholic. If I remember correctly, I think she said that 6 days after the revealing of the third secret, the end of the Earth would come. Can anyone back me up on that?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
I was very young when I first heard of the secrets and my mom is Catholic. If I remember correctly, I think she said that 6 days after the revealing of the third secret, the end of the Earth would come. Can anyone back me up on that?

I was brought up Catholic and I can't recall any nuns saying that. But I don't blame Worldwatcher for wanting to rip out those pictures in her Fatima children's book because, I don't know about you, but it really blew my mind last night when I read over that 2 Lucy's? link that I have posted in my first post here.
I can honestly say that I'm very angry now with the Catholic Church for replacing Lucia with an imposter. To me it's the final nail in the coffin as far as the Catholic Church goes. Now I'm very interested in researching more on modern day deception in the Church. I shudder to think what more I will find. ...

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Found Conchita of Garabandal, she married and moved to the states, has children and is in her fifties.

At some point she made a statement that her visions/messages were dreams, not authentic. That's difficult to believe though, there were many witnesses to the children within their vision state and also the miracles that accompanied them.

Some thoughts, first impressions on this topic:

Could be that she, Conchita of Garabandal, knew she faced life walled up and guarded or even possibly killed if she continued to stand behind the messages so therefore she rescinded the messages? Note that the church has not accepted the Messages of Garabandal, nor will they since she has denied them. Smart girl, the Secret did get out and she got away to a normal life. She is living as anonymously as possible and does not speak of them anymore, at her priest's request.

I believe the church did not want the inflammatory description of the state of the higher levels of the church hierarchy being announced to the public by Mary herself. It is clear that these messages are anti-Vatican II and also described the satanic influence many of the church hierarchy would align themselves with. (And they have, it's a fact, ie all the scandals)

It's easy to see why Lucia was treated as she was and possibly killed. The Vatican already had high level people moving in the direction that Mary was warning of and the release of the Secret would stop their plans from reaching fruition. It (Garabandal) did come in time to keep a segment of the church from falling into apostasy. There are some that are staying with the original pre-Vatican II ways, these are the remnants of the true church.

STM

[edit on 9/21/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The reason I brought up that was because it was suppose to be a Warning. Why would the attempted assassination be some final warning from God to straighten up?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join