It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind control video?Posted by TheOrdersDefenseTeam

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I think it says "user removed the clip" when in fact youtube removed the clip, doesnt it?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Yeah, the clip has been removed.

The creator probably removed the clip himself, because generally if YouTube removes a clip, the message is something to the effect of "Video removed for term of service violation". They're not shy about doing that, especially if something violates intellectual property laws but I guess probably for "offensive material" too. This time it looks like the creator yanked it, for whatever reason.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
damn, i would have liked to watch it - is it anywhere else?? - youtibe has removed it now.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This account is closedWow it gets WEIRDER.His account was CLOSED.

Maybe it really was something....Freaky.

Could it really have been mind control or something?

Or could the clues he gave really pan out to be a real clue?

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Greeting folks, I am new to this forum, and LOVE IT.
As far as the videos go I think they are pretty cool, I am not convinced about the mind control aspect, very trippy stuff though.

I have four of the videos downloaded, I think that there were a total of five though.

The Sun of Isis, Shadows, Trait Positive?, and War.

I dont know what order they are supposed to be in and were there only 4 videos or am I missing one. I thought about putting them up on bittorrent. They are in flv format(codec that YouTube uses), but I could convert them to something else. I have already converted them to mpeg2 to burn to a DVD so I could watch them in the tv and play through my home stereo.

Just thought that I would add that when I put TheOrdersDefenseTeam into an anagram generator I got "Tenderest, famed heroes". Doesnt really mean anything for certain but I thought it was interesting.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by mother_jung]

[edit on 14-9-2007 by mother_jung]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
shoot! i would have liked to watch it.
and obviously noone downloaded it..
i download many things because i am paranoia and think someday it might be gone..
here we go and i couldn't get my hands on...
if you have firefox you should give flashgot a try.
also use a downloader like orbit.
you can use orbit alone or with flashgot.
this is also very useful if you want to download thousands of pics from a website like nasa for instance.

another way for youtube or google video is:
keepvid.com...

but psst! dont tell everyone, at least the last tip. works so smoothly, awesome :-) if it is getting to well spread, usually it is one step before it vanishes... or behaves clogged up.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rxnnxs

Ahh hey awsome thanks for the tip.

Mother_Jung

If its not mind control what could his message possibly be?He seemed pretty serious.Can u put the Ises Video back up?I just wonder what he wanted us to know.

This shall bug me for a looooong time.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
so the video is gone? no one downloaded or found another link to it?

just wondering. I wanted to see what all the hype was about.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
So no one saved the video?
I wanted to see what all the hype was about...

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Here is The Sun of Isis previously posted on YouTube by TheOrdersDefenseTeam

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Nice ty Jung.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I watched the Sun of Isis and I do not understand what the fuss is about. I gave it one star.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I'd really like to watch the Isis one again, as to a previous post saying there were five...I only saw the four, never saw 5 up on Youtube at all. Someone put the videos on photobucket or something, or torrent em, heck Ill dl em and dissect em, I want to watch them again... weird...

(lol dont watch em before bed like i did, in my dreams I had a piece of paper talking to me)

edit: thats freakin weird why did he remove them. They were very interesting pieces of work.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Chiiru]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
A piece of talking paper whoa lol.

I think there is def something to these videos.Check mother_jungs post for Ises video.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
What the hell is the sun of isis anyway? This is obviously trying to send some kind of subconcious message! FREAKY

WITH KIDS SINGING TOO WTH?

[edit on 14-9-2007 by blowfishdl]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I find it odd that they have been deleted. Especially since the author indicated that more was to follow. The author had added a comment that said that only they could explain the symbolism used because they were the ones portraying the interpetation.

I don't think the single video gives a clear picture of the purpose being expressed. Actually there was alot of emphasis on death between the videos. Also the one "trance" something showed a little girl playing in an open field with a dark shadow sort of hoovering around her. It gave the impression her innocence was to be stolen by the lurker.

Maybe the use of the three tarot cards, High Priestess, Empress, and Death were to portray the trinity as Creator, Preservation, and Destroyer.
The triple moon goddess.

I wish there was more to see. I like this kind of stuff.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Possible perp alert. He pulled the videos just after posting them for some reason, and he he hardly watched any videos, but only put those up.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordCarpainter
Possible perp alert. He pulled the videos just after posting them for some reason, and he he hardly watched any videos, but only put those up.

Or on the other hand I have noticed that many times when something of depth and things that are not to be told are offered up something or somebody can make it go away if they need to.

Ya know?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Here are all four of the TheOrdersDefenseTeam's videos that I had downloaded.

The Sun of Isis
youtube.com...

Trait Positive?
youtube.com...

Shadows
youtube.com...

War
youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
was there ever a fifth 'episode'? I want to see more! Intriguing and scary...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join