It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind control video?Posted by TheOrdersDefenseTeam

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
was there ever a fifth 'episode'? I want to see more! Intriguing and scary...

I only remember seeing 4. I may be wrong, also he had messages in the description, one had an interesting story.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mother_jung
Here are all four of the TheOrdersDefenseTeam's videos that I had downloaded.

The Sun of Isis
youtube.com...

Trait Positive?
youtube.com...

Shadows
youtube.com...

War
youtube.com...

That is cool that you were able to provide the videos. I have spent quite a bit of time trying to download them but am having trouble. I hope you keep the links active for a minute!

Thanks

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
In the Last video he quotes the Liber Al in verse 75. The Liber Al vel Legis is a book supposedly given to Aleister Crowely by the Beast (666). Crowley was open to just about any satanic possession or visitation after abandoning one of the most dangerous ritual from the Necronomicon. So, who knows maybe this guy is trying to warn us. I get a feeling of warning and watch the next few people who are place in high positions in this world.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Timmyboi23]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Timmyboi23

I get the feeling of a warning involving the underworld, female energy, spiritual possession, but I am not happy with this understanding because I would like to think of the feminine aspect as something more positive, even if hidden.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Just a thought, this guy posted this thing right after the b/52 fiasco. Could this be an emergency message broadcast to members saying that a factions has split off to fight against the power elite? Going along with the airforce refused theory. Coded mass communication like this is a common method for dispersal of information to large groups.

Just a thought, someone would have to decipher the video to confirm this hypothesis.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
hmmm...put up videos, take them down after saying more are comming - good way to get interest and buzz.

Peace

dAlen

--- by the way, Timmy, do you have more info on the below quote?
What exactly did he abandon, and what is this most dangerous ritual...Havent heard this story before.

Originally posted by Timmyboi23 Crowley was open to just about any satanic possession or visitation after abandoning one of the most dangerous ritual from the Necronomicon.

--- and interestedalways...I wouldnt worry, nothing wrong with the female energy at all...though my mother in law would seem to make this sentence not true.

Originally posted by interestedalways
I get the feeling of a warning involving the underworld, female energy, spiritual possession, but I am not happy with this understanding because I would like to think of the feminine aspect as something more positive, even if hidden.

--- and Redge, Im not familiar with the b/52 fiasco...when was it, what happened...what was the fiasco?

Originally posted by Redge777
Just a thought, this guy posted this thing right after the b/52 fiasco.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by dAlen]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
supposedly he was trying to summon leviathan?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mother_jung
Here are all four of the TheOrdersDefenseTeam's videos that I had downloaded.

The Sun of Isis
youtube.com...

Trait Positive?
youtube.com...

Shadows
youtube.com...

War
youtube.com...

O.k. - Im on youtube and try to download using their download url in the mac program "get tube" and here is the error message I get when download finished:

"The movie could not be opened - An invalid public movie atom was found in the movie."

what the heck is a movie atom? Im on OSX

oh well

Peace

dAlen

---update: found workaround (actually faster) go to activity under window and find the file and double click to download...rename to .flv and, bravo...it works

[edit on 29-9-2007 by dAlen]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
ok at the end of the movie it says "74. there is a splendour to my name glorious and hidden..." i put theordersdefenseteam into a anagram finder which comes up with alot of stuff but there are a few things that caught my eye: out of most of the random anagrams that came up one word kept coming up witch is "motet" which means

The name comes either from the Latin movere, ("to move") or a Latinized version of Old French mot, "word" or "verbal utterance." The Medieval Latin for "motet" is "motectum". If from the Latin, the name describes the movement of the different voices against one another.
which makes sense because of the background noise im in a hurry right now but imma definitely look more into this later maybe you guys can find something i couldnt in the long list of anagrams wordsmith.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by justanothergangster

The name comes either from the Latin movere, ("to move") or a Latinized version of Old French mot, "word" or "verbal utterance." The Medieval Latin for "motet" is "motectum". If from the Latin, the name describes the movement of the different voices against one another.
which makes sense because of the background noise

Could it also represent trying to speak up over the din of several voices?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Speaking of weird videos on You Tube- check out this guys account Inoursite...

I had a feeling that the videos were meant for ME at one time. Can't figure out what he is saying towards the end in the master target code video...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I just know I'm not watching any of the cids the guy above me posted because they are pretty effed up.Also I decided a long time ago not to watch the ones I brought here because something just aint right.

That being said I'll contribute with the information I can remember.Such as the long story like descriptions for the videos.Does anyone remember what these stories were about?

Also he filled each movie with tons of symbols,and he commented under one of the movies that they are all clues to a biger over all truth we could find out.It's very odd and some of the images are very powerfull,I suggest you mute the volume for a whole different show.

The sound in these really do make you concentrate on them because they are so sparatic and odd.I believe there is def something weird with the sound beyond just being weird music.I may be crazy but it just does not sit right with me or my gf.

So turn the sound off to concentrate on the symbols.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dznetworks

Can you find some kind of Transcript for Manifesto: EYES ONLY ? I could only catch part of its story

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dznetworks

I could not stop myself from watching part of some of the videos from that user,wow man.That's crazy stuff,he also has not been on in 2 months so he doesn't care what poeple have to say about his work,odd

[edit on 29-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Same here,that eyes only one is scary as hell,I was like ahh I got this but it just got weird.

I thought I heard him saying" do you really want blacks and albinos living around you?"

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I find it really odd that both of these users simply went away,never to check their youtube for even one second.I mean i come to this site everyday,basically all day heh.If I had a movie here I'd be here even more to see how poeple like it and such.

This user also did not have much interest in watching other movies once he signed up.Lets see if his account is deleted.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join