It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11-2007 Updates

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by EBE154

Originally posted by TruthWithin
The only thing that would make the market tank that bad would be a series of pretty bad things.

exactly......

Right. So we wait.
Seems like humanity has reached its lowest levels and i damn the day "THEY" hurt more humans.
"THEY" That is a key word here.
Who "THEY" is the almighty will take care of in due time.

'nuff said.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
probably nothing,but still weird. i live on the west coast, portland,oregon and i drive everyday downtown and today was the first time i've ever seen a "emergency response" vehicle on the streets.

what makes it strange is that the vehicle originally is a "city of portland" work van,you can still see the decals of the original trucks purpose,and the emergency response decals were over the top of the other decals.

why would they do this? dunno,maybe short vehicles?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
September 12th would make a solid point if attacks happen.

I could see a direct Bin Laden quote being, "Are you any safer now as you were the 10th?"

Even the CIA has a weird sign in a secure section and I forget what it says exactly but it is along the lines that every day is September 12th from now on.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
UPDATE FROM NEW YORK CITY

12:45 pm here, having lunch in my mid town office on the 35th floor. Overlooking downtown Manhattan. A bit rainy, over cast, but NOTHING is going on. Very quiet day, quiet on the news front too. Been rading Bloomberg news all morning, mostly headlines and nothing jumps out at me.

They were out of turrkey at the deli today, coincidence or conspiracy?

Just kidding. Anyone else experiencing a slower than normal day? Its almost like everyone is waiting for something.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
what about the supposed 2nd tape? has it been released? Or are they just playing tricks on us? It has been pretty quiet. Kind of...weird. Maybe too quiet?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
my prayers goes out to the family and friends of the love ones and the rescue people and the people around the world that will reminber of this date every year and bring the people to justice of the attack of 9/11
and the troops who risk there lives for freedom overseas and allies of men and women that proteced there country they are from and so terrorist group and helpers can not hurt us and if they do we will be more stronger then ever and same our spirts etc

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
9-11-07 Al Qaida Video

Don't know if anyone saw this, I believe this is the latest video from bin laden and friends, of course I could be wrong

courtesy of msnbc.com

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Holy Cow......damn its pouring her in New York City now. It is raining harder than it haas in a long time. Not a conspiracy, but.......it would be the perfect kind of day to perform a terror attack.. Just think of all the confusion the weather would add to things. On 9-11 it was probably nicest day of the year. It definitely helped in saving alot of lives. The weather today would just make any rescue attempts that much harder if we were hit today.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PennKen2009
9-11-07 Al Qaida Video

Don't know if anyone saw this, I believe this is the latest video from bin laden and friends, of course I could be wrong

courtesy of msnbc.com

ty. was womdering why its been quiet about that, no one's been posting like madmen about it yet.. Hrm..

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
oh and just more random news for 9/11, some guy in Pa, old chem professor discovered how to burn salt water, yes salt water:

External Link

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PennKen2009

My computer wont let me watch it so I dont know whats on that video, but if you think its the real one maybe you could start a thread about it?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Today,
Federal troops, DEA,FBI,ICE, will be running anti-terrorist drills @ M&T stadium in Baltimore, Md. This wasn't announced the only reason I know is because a family in-law is an I.C.E. agent. Yesterday they ran some drills in thier own units today will be the full operation with all agencies involved.

AllseeinI,

Just wanted to say I think this is a great idea to document happenings in general this is our way to really take a look at whats going on around the country I think we all should do this more offten on dates that we think might give us more clues as to what our government is doing this is the only power we have people is our line of communication.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Here's about the only thing that has caught my eye today.

..Full Size..

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WiseSheep

what is that?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

what is that?

It was a formation the law enforcement or somebody made in new york this morning about 9am give or take a few minutes. I was watching it on tv and caught a glimpse of it. Just happened to snag an image off of yahoo.

The stone thing beside of it is a canaanite pillar that supposedly dates back 2000bc. It's satanic, long story short.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep

what is that?

It was a formation the law enforcement or somebody made in new york this morning about 9am give or take a few minutes. I was watching it on tv and caught a glimpse of it. Just happened to snag an image off of yahoo.

The stone thing beside of it is a canaanite pillar that supposedly dates back 2000bc. It's satanic, long story short.

I dont get the connection between the satanic symbol and the formation. Why are they in the same picture?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by traderonwallst
They were out of turrkey at the deli today, coincidence or conspiracy?

Normally,I'd go with conspiracy but I just got back from a Deli on 7th Ave between 34th and 35th and they were out of cole slaw. They're trying to force us to change our eating habits.

The city is hardly calm today. The thunderstorm that rolled thru here in the last hour was deafening. The phones haven't been ringing as much as usual so procrastination is harder to accomplish but I'm managing.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
I dont get the connection between the satanic symbol and the formation. Why are they in the same picture?

I put them together to compare. A simple google search landed me here. Should shed some light on the deal.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Now let me go out on a limb here ... but, if you look at the stone, it looks like the two towers on fire with a circle above it.

The two towers are symbolized in a circle in the real picture.

The meaning of the crescent and the star is over my head at the moment. I would like to understand that one.

edit: corrected a word ... limp to limb ...
and the picture above was posted. I see now the connection of the crescent and star

[edit on 9/11/07 by FreeThinkerIdealist]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
...so what the stocks are "up today" and we're "not in bad shape" as per that??! Check out larouchepac.com... He's a decent economist when it's said and done and warns of this housing industry/credit as being at the end of the line, "new dark age" will be upon us soon. I believe it, here's why:

We went from a producing society to a consumers' society, jobs outsourced, creating nothing but credit card debt and waste, literally. The economy, it's a service economy; been reading the NYTimes for years, regardless, they've been having cover stories even about this. First, "it's not a big deal" then "recession fears" and lately, "it hasn't been this bad in 20 years" -- I see a collapse of sickening proportions coming soon to the US of A..... about today, no news to report but I worry 'they' will hid a crash behind some major terrorism, that put option that expires in a week and change (21st) is frightening since it's much, much larger then the ones that went down on S11//// Also, what's the cost of this war? Reid mentioned the weekly amount and it was staggering, 2+ billion.

Check out the book "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" there's a stat in the intro from a UN study from Iraq War I, it mentions for less then 100 billion, you could feed the world over and provide health care to everyone. Sickening, awful how we accept this. How we don't give a @#%@ about our health? Our country? Our future generations?! Come on, instead of this spectacle society, people should try to change their money-hungry congress.

"For the people" -- remember the constitutions' preamble.... instead, money for death.... needed this rant, I loved/lived in lower Manhattan the day the govt decided to blow it up, I miss it.... I volunteered as a laborer and saw some vicious brutality in the destruction, let alone in others' mentality////

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join