It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11-2007 Updates

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
An of course the top story of the day so far is the Kasaam rocket attack on the Israelis...

Palestinian rocket blast wounds 50 Israeli soldiers

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity
Somehow I think something happens tomorrow which will erase the bad memories of 911 forever. Don't know what it will be, but I feel it is going to be considerably good.

that would be the announcement of NESARA then First Contact(ET)...i believe some the things you said may happen...but i think that target date is sep 19...either one would be great....

Glad to see someone still have hope out there. I could use some.

The only thing that will save us from World War 3 is alien intervention at this point...

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...
U.S. base in Germany gets bomb threat.
Snippet:BERLIN, Sept 11 - A U.S. air base in western Germany received a bomb threat on Monday evening, prompting a large operation by local police and American forces to secure the site, police said on Tuesday.

Police in the western state of Rhineland-Palatinate said the base had received a call from a man who spoke in German with a Russian or Turkish accent and threatened to attack the air base in Spangdahlem with bombs. He had at least four accomplices.

"After the telephone threat, the American forces informed the police, who moved swiftly with U.S. security forces to protect the air base," the police said in a statement.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
So far today we have seen bombings or attempted bombings in Mexico, Algeria, Israel, Turkey, Afganistan, Pakistan, Somalia... Are there more to come? Or are these just the usual rumblings of our turbulent world?

To say that it is still a quiet morning would be quite false.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

I'm on a dial up and cant view it. Can you explain what its about? Thanks.

Something big is planned for the 14th, it seems obvious by what i've read.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
So far today we have seen bombings or attempted bombings in Mexico, Algeria, Israel, Turkey, Afganistan, Pakistan, Somalia... Are there more to come? Or are these just the usual rumblings of our turbulent world?

Actually, Alegerian bombings took place last week (unless there were more today (?) and the Mexico explosion was yesterday. I don't see anything on the Somalia attacks/attempts...can you provide a link?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
9:28 am, live from NY City.

Nothing to report today. Business as usual. No longer working on wall street, but was less than 3 blocks from 9-11 the first time. It was a beautiful day that morning here. Not a cloud in the sky. Was outside at the base of the towers when the first plane hit. I did not see the impact, but never for 1 minute thought it was anything small. I did hear the roar of the plane and the explosion on impact. That sound will live with me forever. It was that sound that allowed me to view the second impact. The same noise came roaring overhead. When I looked up I saw the 2nd plane. I just can;t see how anyone can convince me that it was not a plane...I was there and my eyes were not lying to me.

NO NEWS TO REPORT AS OF YET. Will try to update you of anything potentially dangerous. Hope you all have a safe day.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by AllSeeingI

Actually, Alegerian bombings took place last week (unless there were more today (?) and the Mexico explosion was yesterday. I don't see anything on the Somalia attacks/attempts...can you provide a link?

You are correct thanks for pointing that out. The Algerian Bombings did not occur today, 9-11-2007.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Nor did the Mexico explosions. They were yesterday. You mentioned something happening in Somalia today...do you have a link?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

I'm on a dial up and cant view it. Can you explain what its about? Thanks.

Something big is planned for the 14th, it seems obvious by what i've read.

Thank you.

I dont know much about stocks, but its a graph from 11 aug - 14 sep, and on the 14:th of September the graph is at rock bottom, by far the worst in the entire month.

Someone with more knowledge should be able to clear up what it means, but I know its not good.

Edit: Actually, the worst in the entire month looks to be today, with a small upgoing trend up until the 14:th. But its hard to see the exact dates.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
reply to post by AllSeeingI

You mentioned something happening in Somalia today...do you have a link?

I am trolling to see if I cant refind the hyperlink. Ive been across so many news boards this morning. If I find it I will post it.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   

The graph shows a steep decline starting mid August in all of the markets and then the market completely crashing by the 14th.

According to that graph, we should be in really bad shape now. But we are not. The Market is up today. The only thing that would make the market tank that bad would be a series of pretty bad things.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin
According to that graph, we should be in really bad shape now. But we are not. The Market is up today. The only thing that would make the market tank that bad would be a series of pretty bad things.

Alright, thanks for checking it out.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin
The only thing that would make the market tank that bad would be a series of pretty bad things.

exactly......

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Somalia has an ongoing militia insurgent vs government situation.

www.shabelle.net...

Pakistan has an ongoing suicide bomber situtaion post the Red Mosque incident

news.bbc.co.uk...

For months, the German authorities have said that the country faces a heightened threat of terrorist attack

news.bbc.co.uk...

and they apparently just foiled another insurgent vs the state attack.

We also have the unending Israel vs Gaza situation with rockets vs air raids.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Gen Petraeus and Ambassador Crocker begin two days of testimony in Congress (september 10 and 11) on the status of the Iraq Surge

We still have mixed reports on Israel bombing Syria

The Bush Iran Nuclear matrix is still alive.

I do not remember a clear end to the N. Korean sunken ship in the gulf of Oman with nuclear cargo.

The stock puts are still out there for the 21st

Mushroom clouds last week in Nevada

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

And the High Tension lines are still humming and cracklin' like bacon over my house.

Sri Oracle

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Bomb threat causes evacuation of VA Hospital in Florida...

news.yahoo.com

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Infoholic

The VA Hospital and the German US Airbase threats are likely the work of people attempting to feel important for once in their lives.

I think this will be just another day...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The thread creator asked people to report any news of today and see if there's any patterns. This is what people are doing, posting any news from today.

I agree that bomb threats made today are probably going to come from a lot of morons here in the US that have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives, but it's still news and people are posting it like the thread creator asked so I see nothing wrong with that.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

I don't find any fault either. I was simply pointing out that I believe the bomb threats are nothing much to be concerned about. I think the idea of starting the thread is a good one.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join