It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever summonsed an Angel????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I haven't "summoned" them but they are surrounding me all the time. I have seen their signs and asked for their help many times and they have answered - boy have they answered

And i don't perform any special rituals (that doesn't mean to say that i wouldn't like to try angel oracle cards..) i just think mentally and i connect with them.. it's as simple as just asking for help IMHO.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Dude, no one summons Angels....Demons are all the rave these days.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
A child praying for help will be more successful getting the attention of an Angel than by someone calling on them for entertainment purposes.

Well said, thank you for this.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
...From all accounts I have heard, angels are not the happy-go-lucky, harp-playing, "we bring you peace and love" optimists that people make them out to be. They (so I'm told) are considerably more stern and harsh than you imagine... a warrior race. ...

This is more true than even you probably know.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

The points presented above are absolutely true when it comes to not summoning. Lately i have been having weird dreams of vast knowledge, and ascending power. All of this lead to the need, or feeling that i needed to speak with an angel. During this time I quickly realized that God, would punish me for trying to summon an angel. Since it would be the same as me taking all matters into my hand and basically throwing my faith out the window. As i went through this I realized its eminent danger, that it would not be any of the summoned angels that would appear....since the angels have far more important things to deal with. I also did some research into religions and found that there were no mentions of God leaving humans a way to summon angels. Thus concluding that the summoning was implemented by demons. So to all of you that are trying to summon an angel, I suggest you be very afraid....very very afraid.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

i found out what i was....and i found love..

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The issue is 'summoning' implies a command or control over the being you wish to call. In that case no one can 'summon' one because it really is up to God whether He chooses to send one or not. A lot of it comes down to a question of motivation. When someone says *I* want to summon and angel because *I* want to talk to it and *I* want more knowledge or to do *MY* bidding...hopefully the problem with this is evident. There have been many occasions where I asked God to send an angel to someone else because I could do nothing but pray for someone who was far away or out of touch. Every now and then, something incredible happens...but merely because I want it to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join