It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever summonsed an Angel????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I was reading this book, The Rosicrucian Notebook," by Schoder and he has your typical chapters on alchemy, telekenisis, and so forth. But the one chapter that struck a chord was that it is possible for anyone to summons an angel from Heaven and to see this with your own physical eyes, tho it make take a few hours, the book doesnt go into anymore detail eccept a few detailed accounts.

Has anyone ever successfully done this???? If so how??? And what happened?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The most famous would probably be Aleister Crowley's attempt to summon his Holy Guardian Angel by using the rituals of Abremelin the Mage. To successfully peform the ritual he purchased Boleskine estate for this sole purpose. However, he was not able to complete the operation at that time.

Later, in 1906 he claimed to have been succesfull in performing the ritual.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
What about anyone with personal experience???

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
A child praying for help will be more successful getting the attention of an Angel than by someone calling on them for entertainment purposes.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Yes indeed I have, you will find the full account to the best of my ability told in a thread which lay in the ashes of the ATS trash bin...

Some stories are probably better off there...

One hint, you do not summon them, they come to you in moments of great and profound spiritual harmony.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Why are you so compelled to summon angels when they're already there with you?

I came to a realization, that angels (whether i'd be divine entities, your ancestors' spirits, or any spirit in general) are always watching over every single one of us, and while you may not see them. If you were to take the time and pay attention of your daily lives, you'll see they've protected and guided you more than once.

If you want to ask them for specific things, just ask them as you would do with a normal person. Their answer may be convey through various form of messages such as dreams, noises, feelings, occurrences, events. Just pay attention!!!

[edit on 9-9-2007 by skyblueff0]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
You can perform Qaballistic rituals to do this.

I have not "summoned" an angel. During Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP) rituals I have seen Archangel Michael and felt the presence of the other Archangels Raphael, Gabriel and Uriel.

There is no doubt in your mind when they are present. The energy coming from their direction is amazing and words cannot describe them.

The LBRP is not used for invoc/evocing an Archangel. A ritual suitable for that would be the Supreme Invoking Ritual of the Pentagram (SIRP).

I recommend you start with "The Middle Pillar" By Israel Regardie before moving on to invoking. It fully explains everything about the LBRP and other rituals. My goal is to do the LBRP for 6 months and Mastering that one before moving to higher rituals.

Here is somebodies experience of an invocation of Archangel Gabriel:
www.sacred-magick.org...

...I went to my bedroom still extremely charged with energy and opend my curtains so that the full moon shone fully on my bed( I can see it fully and the light covered my entire naked body) while continuing to meditate and asking to see him I began to hear Gabriels voice talking to me telepathically.He began to tell me the purpose of some of the intense hardships I've endured in my life. Also many scientific questions were just flooding me!

Then as I stared through my window under the full light of the moon, his outline began to take shape like fading into a form. He was still sort of transparent but I could see him well. He had a shimmering silver robe with some type of what looked like bluish white ribbon trim flowing like it was under water. (His?) hair was light and very curly he also was very large at least ten feet tall. I couldn't make out his face to clearly but around his neck was a beautiful horn it too was silver and was shapped sort of like a french horn but in the middle it looked like a great Key(to a lock ).
Where the buttons are on an earthly horn, his had intricate designs on it that looked like a key of some sort almost like the designs on some intricate sigils. I was amazed and thanked him while I glorified God

Hope this helps,
FL

Edited to get URL to display better
[edit on 10-9-2007 by freelogic]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
i could not agree more with SKYBLUEFFO they are allways with us waiting for when we need help or for when we just simply ask for help.

also on a more personal note anyone who summons demons or anything like that and thinks they have it under control might as well just tell god what you think of him to his face and give him the finger bcuz even if you think you understand what your doing... your wrong.

sorry bit of a rant i know but its not something to mess with...

if your interested on knowing who is watching over you just research spirit guides it will help you understand..

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by vanquisher4hire

As long as you keep thinking that they are 'seperate' from you, they will be...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I don't have anything to add regarding the actual procedure of summoning an angel... I assume your ultimate goal would be to do so physically. However I'll say this... don't let your guard down just because they have the label "angel." From all accounts I have heard, angels are not the happy-go-lucky, harp-playing, "we bring you peace and love" optimists that people make them out to be. They (so I'm told) are considerably more stern and harsh than you imagine... a warrior race. There is a reason that during most religious accounts of people encountering angels face-to-face, they fall to the ground and crap their pants in fear upon hearing their voice.

I would take the same precautions in attempting to summon an angel as summoning a demon, as they are pretty well the same thing (demons are said to just be "fallen angels", after all.) You don't know if they have the desire to destroy you, but they sure as hell have the capability.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It wasn't necessarily for me to do personally do it per se. I'm just very curious on whether such a thing has been done before specifically with anyone personally on ATS/BTS. I'm actually content, but this kind of stuff (the good, not the evil) does fascinate me.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
when summoning an angel, i wonder if the one nearest by is the one that appears or if you could actually summon a particular ones?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Can anyone provide a link to a ritual to summon Azrael? I have his seal but i'm unsure what to do next.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0
Why are you so compelled to summon angels when they're already there with you?

I came to a realization, that angels (whether i'd be divine entities, your ancestors' spirits, or any spirit in general) are always watching over every single one of us, and while you may not see them. If you were to take the time and pay attention of your daily lives, you'll see they've protected and guided you more than once.

If you want to ask them for specific things, just ask them as you would do with a normal person. Their answer may be convey through various form of messages such as dreams, noises, feelings, occurrences, events. Just pay attention!!!

[edit on 9-9-2007 by skyblueff0]

Ok, you've brought up some pretty good points, but what about the innocent life that gets their lives taken from them for no reason? Was their angel out to lunch or something?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
A point often raised, Angry Potato, and one that soul group theory addresses quite well. If I know how to link to another thread, I would, and I talked much more about this in a thread called Where do we go when we die? or something very similar. If you need more info, let me know.

Yarcofins point about who who sumon is also to be taken very seriously...unless you get quite high levels of demanding rituals right, you could be inviting anything in, and it will choose to tell you it's your angel...unless you know how to protect yourself and challenge them properly, you havent a clue. Best left to other people in my book. Working with spirit generally and in a safe way, should bring you all the guides and help you need, with out our very human, egotistical way of thinking that we need to know, or see, or summon "our" angels.

Inviting in an aspect of a deity in a safe sacred space while doing meditation or a simple ritual works quite well, however, as long as you learn the basics in any decent magic book about circle casting and raising power, and if we don't get what we ask for, it because they can see the bigger picture, and what we think we want or need isn't needed or desirable in our highest interests. Sometimes it take a long time for things to manifest too...I've done workings that have taken more than two years to show up, but when they did, my life changed.

Blessings

Caitlin

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Shed your light upon me. I would be glad to listen to what you have to say.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Ok...here goes...not just my take on it. It's well covered in two books by Michael Newton called Destiny of Souls and Journey of Souls.

Apologies if this is a little off topic...I will keep it short.

Anyway, the basics...Soul Group Theory says that we all have soul families that we incarnate here on earth with, in different configurations, depending on which human experiences we have chosen to learn. It's kinda works like this...say we have 738 (just for example) lessons to learn to complete our incarnations here on earth, and return to God with a full set of knowledge about how his beloved Earth and her inhabitants function. With every incarnation, we choose which soul mates ( and we all have many, some of them prime soul mates who turn up again and again in different roles in our lives) we will work with to learn the lessons we choose from our list. Our soulmates are usually complicit in our tasks, as we are in theirs. Unfortunately, we have to learn the bad stuff as well as the good to make the experience on Earth complete, which is why we sometimes have to choose early death, or losing a child, or some other nasty situation. Not nice, and I really wish that no-one had to learn this stuff, but we do. It's all part of the human experience. It's not that our angels were out to lunch...they would probably be closer to us than at any other time in our lives when dealing with something traumatic.

This is a very short description of a huge subject, which is well worth investigating if it feels right for you. I felt immediately as home with it...many many pieces fell into place for me.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by caitlinfae]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
One hint, you do not summon them, they come to you in moments of great and profound spiritual harmony.

Yes, that is how it works, exactly.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

If she looked like your avatar do you think I could get her #

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I haven't seen an angel except in my mind. I don't know why the physical eyes are so bad. I feel the presence of angels and higher powers through the supreme invoking ritual of the pentagram. My entire heart surges with heated energy. The energy feels multidimensional because I also feel it coming from above. The connection to angels and higher powers is through the heart and the connection is closer when you practice love and forgiveness. I can feel energy pretty well physically since I became a reiki master but just practicing the magick rituals is enough to bring the divine into your presence. When the flow of current is strong you can try to ask if they can show a physical sign to you but that is all that I can suggest because my only visual experiences have been in my mind's eye.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join