It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Searching for Contactees, Abductees, etc. for upcoming segment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
We're attempting to piece together a segment show showcasing those that have had
experience's with unusual circumstances or life-changing events involving possible entities.

Have you had contact with a other-world species? Perhaps you've been abducted
and have experiences that no one else can understand. We want to talk to you
and get your story/encounter out for all to hear.

Our plan is to have a round-table discussion of several contactees, abductees, and
experiencers to share with each other their events at one relaxed sitting.

please contact us by u2u or to our email at:
dave_and_johnny@mail2worlddotcom (replace the word dot with a . )

We look forward to sharing experience's with everyone.

Johnny

[edit on 22-1-2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Just sent you a email. There may be people on here with experiences better than my own but it would be good to try and get answers to some of the most puzzling things ive witnessed and been part of in my life

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Okay folks.... we need about 4 or 5 participants. We don't bite.... and you will NOT be alone.

Dave

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
Just sent you a email. There may be people on here with experiences better than my own but it would be good to try and get answers to some of the most puzzling things ive witnessed and been part of in my life

Hello thesaint,

I totally know how you feel. Before I had all these extremely bizarre experiences, I had a 'feeling' in the back on my mind that things were going on of which I was not completely aware.

I wish something like what Dave and Johnny are doing would have been available to me at that time.

I don't think 'better experiences' is the way to say it. Who knows what may come out of this? Something someone says may trigger your memory and you may just come out with something 'better' than you think.

At the very least, it's really therapeutic to talk about this. Trust me, I know.

Peace, thesaint. I wish you peace.

Jim

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I believe thesaint has happenings that are very interesting and would be excellent for a segment.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jim_ruff

At the very least, it's really therapeutic to talk about this. Trust me, I know.

Peace, thesaint. I wish you peace.

Jim

Beyond talking about it with you jim, sometimes it can be a bit frightening to come out into the open and say things. (Hence why I never publicly posted my 'dreams'.. lol) :-P If I had more courage and a knowledge of what the heck is going on underneath the false...I might be interested
but right now I'm just sitting on the precipice of "where am i"...My head feels more jumbled than before. Its pretty unsettling.

If I ever find out what the heck is going on, I'd be interested in this idea

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
John, Dave, I sent a mail on what I personally think is a dream, but cannot honestly decide if it was or not. I can say I had never woken up like that before! And not since! I forgot to include a time frame, it was about 7 months ago, maybe 6.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Actually I had something neat happen yesterday, JA. I'll U2U it to you, to make up for my vague one

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hi Johnny,
John here. My initial introduction to ATS I revealed my experience with a 'shadow critter' that totally blew my sanity doors off. The telepathic nature of which was the most disturbing. Some keyhole into parallel dimensions were opened somehow for a half month. It was quite disturbing and I can say I haven't been quite the same since.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
If your looking to interview contactees......interview SLEEPER

That would be a whole show in itself.

seentomuch has really INTERESTING things to say about her abduction experiences that have gone on all her life.

I only have one abduction story and I saw nothing nor remember anything beyond being pulled up through the ceiling in a bright light so I am way to boring for your interview show.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I'm not sure what I want to do here so I will need to know more of what this is going to be about and how it will be presented. I have 2 posted experiences here to talk about with images.

Maine Abduction experience

Arizona UFO observation

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Hey there JA,

I'll offer my services if you need to make up the numbers ... not sure if my experience is what you'e looking for but I'm here if you need an extra. U2U on it's way.

Woody.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I think it would be better to have a section just for these people in your threads first. Some like myself for some strange reason don't like to talk about it and writing is easier to deal with.

Having a therapist with a closed mind and apparent negative attitude doesn't help either. I've noticed that most people here want proof and abduction stories seem to fall into the skunkworks area and seems degrading.

Why some people want to become abductees and end up in this same kind of trap aren't being realistic, especially with the alleged fact that many abductees have false memories or have to be hypnotized to get the alleged information from them which is usually traumatic.

It's unfortunate that many who really are, are put through the ringer of psychoanalysis and mind numbing drug therapies etc. and are labeled as delusional and schizophrenic etc.

I listened to one of your um patients on audio and could only imagine the laughter or turn-offs from others. I think you need to screen these people better long before these interviews by someone familiar with abduction psychotherapy. Maybe you should interview a therapist first also?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I've got a few events that I'm more than happy to talk about.

Sending a u2u as requested.

Hope you still got this idea going on seeing as the OP is a few months old.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExtralienHope you still got this idea going on seeing as the OP is a few months old.

ABSOLUTELY !
Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither are most of the ATSmix Segments.. weeks and months worth of planning goes into many of our "special" projects...

The bottom-line.. YES.. We are still working on this and hoping more "Contactees" and "Experiencers" will step forward.

Johnny

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
What criteria are you weighing entrants on to become round table participants. I have a story to tell and u2u'd way back when and never heard back.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Dave and Johnny, if you're still doing this segment I'd be interested to participate.

You mentioned a 'round table discussion', what would that involve?

How many participants do you have so far?

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join