It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3000 years history of NWO video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I only watched some of the first one, and found it somewhat Anti-Semitic with their theory linking Israelis to be responsible for 911 - at that point I turned it off.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Burginthorn

There is a lot of evidence suggesting Israel had a hand in 9-11, and there's nothing anti-semitic about it!

Anti-zionism is not anti-semitic. Zionism is the belief that the jews are gods chosen people with a divine right to conquer israel at any and all costs, including the genocide of the Palestinians. Zionism is racism. Zionism is anti-judiasm.

True hasidic jews against zionism.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

Hey terrapop, I got a tell you guy, your avatar gives me the creeps every time I look upon it. Must be that alien abduction I experienced from 88 causing the uneasiness.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Very long and boring video, but has interesting information to keep me watching it to the end. I think this video connected the dots better than the Zeitgeist moive, to me.

Don't think any of my friends will watch it to the end though. The producers should have presented it better, do a remake so that it is less boring. Maybe rope in Dan Brown......heheheheheeee.

Good find and thanks for sharing it.

I think one of the bankers favorite slogans must be: "Greed is good."

I should try and live off the grid.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by ixiy]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
@WorldShadow

Sorry, for this. Did I visit you in your bedroom in the night?

@sp00n

I agree.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
thank you for linking this movie. i am still downloading to watch it later..

i watched zeitgeist but i don't think jesus is the sun.. :-) also there is nothing i had to learn, its just a nice teaser to get more info. but there are better things to look up like michael tsarion for instance [15 hours!!!]

look for a torrent named: Atlantis, Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation (Tsarion)
In Program One, of the ?Origins & Oracles? series, Michael Tsarion takes us on a vivid journey back to the time of the lost continents of Atlantis and Lemuria. On this journey, timeless mysteries are unraveled and explained like never before. Masses of disinformation concerning pre-history and the origins of humanity, which have duped scholars and researchers for generations, are eradicated and we are finally able to connect the dots and comprehend how the innumerable idioms of our modern world came into being. In the tradition of Immanuel Velikovsky, Zechariah Sitchin, Jordan Maxwell, Graham Hancock and Michael Cremo, Michael Tsarion investigates the true origins of mankind and throws open doors which have been sealed for many an age.

Enriched with a plenitude of rare source-material, Michael?s scholarly work investigates the records of our ancient forbearers. Michael also reveals to us the secrets of his own Celtic ancestors who, behind the veil of folklore, had much to say about alien visitation, genetic manipulation, wars of the gods, the coming of evil, the Anti-Christ, and the degradation of spirit. It is doubtful whether you will watch and hear anything more lucid concerning the fascinating mysteries of occultism, genetics, Darwinism, ufology, the paranormal, the phenomena of evil, secret-society intrigue, the ?New World Order? and the future the human race. This 15 hour-long magnum opus is compulsory viewing for those truth-hungry and educated seekers with a discriminating palate. This is revisionism at its best.

but anyway, is it true that google/youtube is removing this vid or at least is changing the stats?

[edit on 9/9/2007 by rxnnxs]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It's clear Bush was covering up something. He knew in advance of what was going to take place. How do you get the world on your side in order to fight global terrorism? You allow something like this to happen. You then get world sympathy and support. It seems that there were people in the know who decided to make some big bucks out of this whole affair. It looks like the CIA was involved in insider trading that day. They passed the word around to some of their best buddies in the corporate elite. I can't believe these people have never been arrested or investigated. I guess the law does not apply to those in government. We are screwed because this will happen again.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Didn't you catch mention of the "put options sell off' right before the big depression hasn't it been mentioned here lately about the big sell off of "put options" last month.

When things drop everyone run out in the streets with your bills in one hand and a bic in the other and light them babies up.

People have all got to stand together and repeat, I don't think so. We have to take care of one another remember that.

Think about them taking over TV, Radio, and the Net then how/what do we do.

I have mentioned before they have prepared, we haven't. BAA-AA

[edit on 9-9-2007 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
o.k. - I watched the first video.

Of interest: Viking = VI king (6 king) according to this video.

Supposedly after Rome destroyed the temple all (well most) of the jews became (sea warriors) vikings which really meant VI king, as mentioned above, in reference to their alleged lineage to the 6 hysok kings of egypt.

Its often interesting when people take the english language and tend to forget the language spoken centuries ago wasnt english.

Albeit, in fairness, there was anglo/saxon (old english) - yet the vikings did not invade england until sometime after the 800's. But I suppose one could argue that this was a term not adopted immediately by these sea lords, and that this Nordic tribe incorporated some germanic/anglo saxon terminology to describe their alleged Hebrew/egyptian heritage. (as you see, it gets tangled a bit, seeing english really doesnt play a role with them specifically)

Anyway, fun video to watch...always interesting to see what kind of stories people put together from 'historical' facts. Need a little more creativity in there...what about Antartica? We tend to only go with that which the mind already knows.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The interesting thing I found is its use of the term "Jews". It also goes to state that the Jews that were sacrificed in WWII were "Ashkenazi". Funny how it only represents the Rothschild's as "Jews", when in fact, they themselves were "Ashkenazi" Jews.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I certainly agree that 3000 years of history is open to a lot of interpretation. The only thing that is certain is that nobody knows for certain. This video does have some weak points that go out on the limb of conjecture, but in general i find its lack of mainstream media bias to be refreshing.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Something that i liked about the video was the examination of "close family ties" in the Rothschild family tree. Seriously, this thing was all tied up in knots...

Why did they have such an intense focus to keep their wealth and power all in the family??

This i sickening!

Apparently incest is a practice that is deeply rooted in the ancient egyptian aristocracy.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rxnnxs
thank you for linking this movie. i am still downloading to watch it later..

but anyway, is it true that google/youtube is removing this vid or at least is changing the stats?

[edit on 9/9/2007 by rxnnxs]

I don't know, but it looks like we had a significant impact on its pageviews!

=)

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

@WorldShadow

Actually terrapop, 3 distant associates looking rather similar did. 1988 they translated my conscious form from my sleeping body in my truck while parked in a I95 rest area up north of bangor main.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I havent watched the videos yet, I'll wait until I make a pizza. Sounds like it's gonna take a while to digest.. the video that is.

Anyways I've seen people try to show Bush's lineage all the way back to a certain Pharoe (I forget which), which seems almost impossible to do. Unless of course you are from that family, I'm sure you would pass that knowledge down. Ah, here it is: NEBPEHTYRE AHMOSE (CIRCA 1550-1525 BCE), link.

NEB-PEHTY-RE AH-MOSE (CIRCA 1550-1525 BCE)
M. AH-MOSE NOFRET-ARI
|
AMEN-HOT-TEP I (C. 1525-1504 BCE)
M. SENSENB
|
THUTMOSE I (1504-1492 BCE)
M. MUT-NEFERT-(TITI)
|
THUTMOSE II (1492-1479)
M. ISIS

Also, I read that a Pharoe started the Great White Brotherhood which has also called it's self the Illuminati. (Or rather established the first GWB mystery school) I don't know if it's the same pharoe that bush is supposed to be descended from, anyone know what the heck I'm talking about? Great White Brotherhood.. G.W.B.. George Walker Bush.. From what I gather, the White Brotherhood is supposed to be the good guys from the New Ager's standpoint, who come to save us in the end times. Angelic disinformation? All the info comes from 'channled sources' or spirit mediums. So um.. it's prolly just crazy talk. But hey, who knows? Just maybe..

[edit on 9/10/2007 by ViolatoR]

[edit on 9/10/2007 by ViolatoR]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Well I am finally getting to posting here about those videos!
Thanks very much for sharing those!!

Alot of research went into making those!! I am sertinly going to logg and add much of that research to my own..
Its stuff like this that adds to the puzzle we know as life!!

Agin, Great stuff sp00n1

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the video lead. this looks like all the little pieces are brought together for a bigger picture of 911. I have to say seeing that squeaky eyed Larry Silverstein's face again just reassures me of how dirty and corrupted these players really are.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I am 2 hr's 12 min into it so far, watching it as I write this, and I have seen about 30 minutes of useful information, and the rest is propaganda. I really liked the portions concerning 9/11, the Federal Reserve, and the Bank of England, and the Illuminati. However, the constant Christian bashing and the huge stretches regarding links to ancient Egypt are just that, a stretch. There are many baseless claims with no grounds to support them. Claims about Presidential genealogy to English royalty are made, but are not backed up with any grounds to support them. None!

Abraham was a pharaoh named Amensomethingorother? uhhh, yeah...

Mass President's are descendants of English royalty? Prove it! Don't just make the claim and leave it at that. Back it up if you believe it!

I'll continue to watch the rest though. The HAARP part about Tesla's earthquake device is playing right now. Seems plausible, I have heard of it elsewhere on this site and will look into it more, starting here on ATS

In closing, there are large tracts of this film I do not buy 1 bit, but, there are some individual parts that I do agree with. Not every conspiracy theory is conspiracy fact. When watching this film, like any other, use your own critical thinking skills to come to your own conclusions. Take out of it what you want or agree with, and leave the rest behind. There's some very useful information. Unfortunately you have to sift through a larger amount of disinformation to get to it.

I hope the 2nd half is better than the 1st.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Here's an introduction to the movie:

www.preferrednetwork.com...
THE STORY: From the mystery religions of ancient Egypt to the Zionist role in 9/11, "Ring Of Power" unrevises 4000 years of revisionist human history with never - before - seen revelations. "Ring Of Power" puzzles together the pieces of a giant puzzle into one BIG PICTURE documentary series. ABOUT THE PRODUCER: The Producer is an experienced, award winning documentary filmmaker who, as a child, learned that her father was a member of the secretive cult of Freemasonry. She recalls many arguments between her parents over her father's secret meetings and the exclusion of women from the brotherhood. The Masonic ring that her father wore had been passed down from father to son over the generations. When she asked her father about the meaning of the letter "G" and the compass and square on his ring, she got no response. As an adult, she decided to investigate. That investigation grew into four years of intensive research into the identity and history of the diabolical globalists who she calls the "Ring Of Power". Their goal is one World Empire and one world ruler.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Watched the whole thing. Very good. Sound got kinda poor in a couple of spots. Don't agree with the alternative bible story, but where it said Mary Magdalene had a son called Jesus, really hit with me, because I've been saying
Mary M is the Mother of Jesus for a couple of years. In the video, it says she was His sister. My theory would fit with the theory in the video if one generation were changed. But the fact that he came out when he was thirteen and went to India is right on the money. And he was raised by Egyptians.

Otherwise, lots of excellent research, great use of old clips and news. I feel this is exactly what is happening. We are starting to figure it out, so the stakes will be getting higher.

But we will pull through this. With God's help.

Chemtrails are now very important. I think they are using them to make us sick, with the ability to kill if they want. Method of delivery is in place, with lease of 400 new tanker aircraft. VX nerve agent is mixed into fuel. Review my thread for further info.

Fascinating look into the world of the Queen of England. Wow. Could she be riding the beast?

And the VI King theory. My Dad came from Sweden, so that was extra interesting.

And YES, we need to get rid of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913!

[edit on 10-9-2007 by stompk]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join