It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3000 years history of NWO video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Great film. It's called "Ring of Power" but its also known as "The empire of the city"

This 5 hour long film is packed full of information that you won't find tied together anywhere else. It is absolutely astonishing how much research went into this video!!

Trace the NWO back to Ancient Egypt and explains a lot of things that never made sense before.

Part 1

Google Video Link

Part 2

Google Video Link

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Great vids, I have not seen these. Thanks

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I found this video on the infowars forum. I had never heard of it before anywhere else.

It covers a broad spectrum; conspiracies in religion, 9-11, drug smuggling, international bankster gangsters, the Federal Reserve, the income tax, the US wall street nazis (aka the Bushes), the IMF, the NAU, and one world government, etc etc etc.

Way too much info for me to do it any justice in one post.

[edit on 9/8/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

It certainly is a wild slog through the whole of everything guaranteed to offend a great many people on this planet. (It also has unintentionally hilarious moments that made me laugh harder than I have laughed in years.)

That said it was well worth my time to watch it and see how others like to play with Egyptology in order to explain the NWO.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I do believe there are a lot of ties to Egyptology. The all-seeing-eye of horus is said to be THE symbol of the illuminati. And the egyptian phoenix has graced the likes of nazi symbolism and american symbolism as well.

That doesnt prove that it arose out of egypt, but it does show a certain imitation of the pharoahs to say the least.

That being said, it sure is a very different interpretation of the bible than the traditional one. I'm not saying it is either right or wrong, but very interesting indeed.

[edit on 9/8/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
hmm very thought provoking video

it's crazy how much information is available.. i've probably seen around 4 or 5 NWO video's and am still learning new things with each one i see

great post

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I was going to watch it, but all I saw is it playing 9/11 over and again. I don't need to see more of that. Just show the damn documentary.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

I remember reading a long time ago in The Economist that the proposed new world currency was to be called the Phoenix.

Now that has stayed in my mind wondering what sort of worldwide fire would be necessary to bring about a new world currency called Phoenix...

Then of course there is the digital Phoenix Silver currency: Phoenix Dollar.

[edit on 8/9/07 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
nothing quite like the fast forward button

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
On streaming video?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
On streaming video?

If you pause the video and let the whole thing pre-load, you can fast forward.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Yeah, it is a really long video that requires a major time commitment. Break it up over a few days if need be.

It is cram packed full of lots of information, probably a lot that you have seen before but not tied together in quite the same way. And they do need to cover some of the basics (again) for those other peoples that have not yet been initiated into the deep history behind the scenes, like so many of us conspiracy theorists already have.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash

Originally posted by SteveR
On streaming video?

If you pause the video and let the whole thing pre-load, you can fast forward.

you can even fast forward if the video is not all the way loaded, at least i can, it takes a few seconds to load and buffer or whatever and then it works

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Ok I watched them all 5 hours of it. First let me say that the agenda in this stinks. Left wing garbage, and twisted facts. If you took ANY disaster and had as much film of it as we do 9-11 you could make up any story. I worked in gov, trust me THEY ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH to pull it off. The people that could with the money and balls, have so much money they dont care. Look I come from money, spoiled brat and all. The super wealthy dont give a crap except for one thing. Their image. Thats it. None of them would risk it for more power.....they already have it all lol. As for government...way too many leaks. The stuff they are hiding is the link between the DOD and training OBL out in NV in the 80s. Check Tim LaFrance connection and dig deeper. But as far as the US planning 9-11 crap.......Oh and the movie sucked too.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

I can tell you didnt watch the movie because you dont know one thing about it. And most of your rant is easily explained by the movie. Great research, not!

Quiz for TXMACHINEGUNDLR Only:

Which media empire do the Rothschilds own and control?

What is Amen?

Who is accused of being the anti-christ?

P.S. : I'm psychic!

[edit on 9/9/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Great videos. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
will comment more after I give this a looksie...

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I'm not exactly sure if this is relevent but there was a mega drive/sega genesis game called Ring of Power. Terribly hard game.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The video isn't all that good so far, and I want to scrape out my eardrums with a screwdriver every time she refers to it as 'Nine one one".
Ugh.

Whoever put this together did a lot of research, but should have streamlined the message some. Its tough to get into a 5 hour video.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
Ok I watched them all 5 hours of it. First let me say that the agenda in this stinks. Left wing garbage, and twisted facts. If you took ANY disaster and had as much film of it as we do 9-11 you could make up any story. I worked in gov, trust me THEY ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH to pull it off. The people that could with the money and balls, have so much money they dont care. Look I come from money, spoiled brat and all. The super wealthy dont give a crap except for one thing. Their image. Thats it. None of them would risk it for more power.....they already have it all lol. As for government...way too many leaks. The stuff they are hiding is the link between the DOD and training OBL out in NV in the 80s. Check Tim LaFrance connection and dig deeper. But as far as the US planning 9-11 crap.......Oh and the movie sucked too.

This statement smells of a "drink the kool-aid kid" type person who sits in front of his/her radio waiting for marching orders from Rush Limbaugh and then to brain washed to think for them self they sit again while Hannity re-enforces the same talking points Rush made.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join