It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3000 years history of NWO video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Before I saw these vids, I knew something was behind the scenes. I have this urgew to create a survivaslist camp. And now I know why. You see this stuff happeneing right before Our eyes. and nobody is smart enough to listen and say, no. we are not gonna let this happen. Get ready folks. The final days are here.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Well, I have sat through and watched the entire thing.
Couple of notes about the video itself (maybe the person who made it pops by here...who knows)

1) Audio was inaudible (for all intents and purposes) for all sound besides the lady narrators voice, which was practically inaudible also at some points in the video.
(Im on a mac laptop and no headphones.)
- in short, an adjustment of audio levels is needed

2) At points, especially in the second half, the 'music'/sound effects & illustrations were annoying...as well as repetitious. - I know to fill space, which leads me to point #3...

3) It could have been said in less words. 5 hours down to an hour easily if not 30 minutes.
Most peoples attention spans are short - my internet and computer are slow - and even with a well put together movie people get 'bored'.

As for the video itself.
Lots of 'apparent' loose holes in thinking/ideology show through, especially as you continue to watch it through to the second part. (or fall to pieces altogether)

1) The Bible is the guidebook for the unfolding of the 'elite' plan.
However the narrator stops with the anti-christ (spoiler - Prince William according to this video) as if thats the final plan - but staying consistent in thinking, that the Bible is a roadmap for the 'elite', then we know that someone comes and defeats the anitchrist...so who is this?

2) The Queen is vilified as if she is the eye itself on the pyramid - (in the first film), yet in the 2nd film the Rothschilds are the villians - holding some document over the heads of englands goverment in order to get palestine after the war.

Again, its interesting to see films like this...they are fun, as we all have a curious side and want to know 'the truth' - though it depends from whose perspective you see this truth doent it.
What do I mean? Think of the 13th warrior. (the movie)
At the beginning you hate the dreaded vikings that come to destroy peoples lives - yet you journey with them back to their home land, and at the end you cry for their leader as he becomes prey to the new 'evil' people that we can now collectively hate.

Interesting how this works if you think about it.

The videos gave some solutions a the end...and really the solution does lie with each and everyone of us, but its more an internal 'winning' than an outward struggle. (for christians you will know 'for we wrestle not against flesh and blood...')

So stop wrestling with the outside world...wrestle with your own demon (ego) and then you will find peace comes from within, and anything else is just 'fuel to the fire'.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Few months back we had a documentary telling us that Jesus of the Bible didn’t exist.
Then now with this new documentary they tell us that Jesus (not of the Bible) could have been one of Cleopatra sons.
And is more documentary out there which say's that good and evil is an invention of Zarathustra.
This is a very tricky stuff, how to get to the bottom of all this?
I think I will send an email to Prince William and ask him why did he hold the ship foot...Hooo I don’t have he's email...never the less it is true that it is a bit strange!

kacou

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I've watched part 1 and about half of part 2 so far.

I've seen quite a few documentaries talking about this sort of stuff. I've seen my share of 9/11 theories and all the rest of it. Some of the information shown here really had an impact on me, as it was stuff I had never heard before, and things that were extremely significant.

Particularly I was interested in many of the things concerning 9/11 that were mentioned. If I were a terrorist planning to fly a plane into a building, I would not pack my suitcase full of incriminating evidence. Heck, I wouldn't even pack a suitcase at all! It's a one way trip, after all. They showed a clip from the video of GWB sitting in the classroom while the 9/11 attacks were going on, and then mentioned that the official report has GWB being briefed somewhere else (I forgot the place) and then, of course, the infamous blunder where GWB says he saw the first plane hit on a TV while waiting outside the classroom, when 1) no footage was on TV that day and 2) video evidence shows GWB was in the classroom, sans TV.

Ever since I started looking into 9/11, it was obvious that there was more than meets the eye to the official version of events. However, until seeing this video, I did not take at all seriously the idea that the US government could have been involved. I thought that they had certainly taken advtange of the situation, with the Patriot Act and other actions, and that the intelligence community should have heeded the warnings that they had, but I didn't think that they were directly responsible, but merely had been stupid enough to not realize what was going on, and then capitalizing on it. Now I think that there may have been more to it than that.

I had also never realized that the 'inner city' in London was actually a separate entity all to itself, and that it controls all the crown corporations and all sorts of banking and stuff like that. I'd known that Washington, D.C was separate from the 50 states, but I hadn't realized in just how many ways that this is true. The people who control these cities have an awful lot of power, and I don't think they mean to play nice with it. It's also amazing just how much nepotism is out there, and how many of the 'big players' are related to each other. I'd known about many of the connections made, but some were new to me, like Kaiser Wilhelm being Queen Elizabeth II's great uncle.

I wasn't quite as impressed with the rest of the video so far, though there was some good stuff there, as well. Some of the theories that they tried to put forward, particularly in the religious area, seemed completely insane and totally baseless, although I do wonder if the Vatican plays any role in the NWO; I haven't been convinced either way, yet. Some of the NWO theories seemed farfetched to me as well, and the parts that I could believe were things I'd already read or seen, so I wasn't as interested in some of those parts.

I'll probably look at the rest of it, tomorrow; we will see what I think, then. I've got about an hour left.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
World War 3 is coming. I just hope I get to die fast.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Great video

british american and isreali aided support in 9/11 planning and attack

jewish people were hoodwinked by their "own" brethern in the holocaust and now those same people who aided the holocaust hide amongst them and carry out more "attacks". why is this important?

only thing is the innocent manipulated jews are scared to be labeled by association of jewishness and reject any idea that places zionist jews or zionist chatholics/neo cons as suspects because they are scared (scarred from holocaust) to be singled out and guilty simply by association, nothing more. And with the level of stupidity most people have and lack of critical thinking skills i don't blame jewish people for being defensive.

but people's comfort zone's are going to be pinched so hard they will wake up, but only after the fact. Price inflation is coming to the united states in the form of more expensive oil and food and goods (think walmart) prices. the fed rate cuts will weaken the dollar more, causing more foreigners to flee $ investments, sending intrest rates higher, and then prices go up higher, and the cycle continues, and unemployment starts pilling up.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
After reviewing countless opinions and reading several essays and watching several documentarys on the nwo i must give my complete and final opinion. Do i believe in the new world order? No Do i believe in the possibility of it? Its probable but highly unlikely. Do i think the government is trying to cover stuff up? sometimes i think they do but i think the main problem is not what the gov does but it is what you guys do as well. Dont get me wrong, I do think our gov had somethign to do with 9-11, However, i also feel that our government is not and was not intelligent enough to have planned it out to the t. I feel the united states gov is just a pawn in a bigger game but i dont think it was the illuminati. if anything i feel our gov create the rumor of the illuminati so they could distract us and all you guys have done is just fueled their efforts by spreading it along. I have a feeling the united nations is involved. Now, heres why i think you guys dont help the situation out, By spreading crazy conspiracy theories and talking about aliens and gov coverups, you guys are basically creating whats known as a smoke screen. It gives the gov enough time to actually conspire and while your talking about nonsense in one place the gov is in another doing its drty work. thats why i feel stories about aliens and microwave time machines are doing nothing but distractinbg us from the real stuff. now back to the topic at hand. i just dont think our gov is smart enough to do these things. our gov could be playing stupid but then they would have made a bad move by now.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I made it threw part one, I have a few comments

First I do believe this is the type of things that give the secret societies there ethos. It gives them there claims of superiority and nicely explains there fixation with egyption symbols.

It also is far enough out that it gives them a nice little secret to make them think they are in the know in there secret rituals.

As far as being accurate, I heard the narator say things I know are wrong. So the other 90% I know nothing about is suspect. When a person says something as fact that I know is spin they lose credibility.

But being wrong does not mater, I can see the elites making claims on godhood through this type of thought process, thats what I take from it.

Finally I understand how they have merged Christianity (wrongly in my belief) with the pagen Egyptian cults.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
anyone who links christianity or Judaism with the NWO or pagan power-cults are COMPLETELY ignorant of what the Bible actually teaches.

Jesus Christ is the Ultimate revolutionary, leader of the True revolution, which is "Not by might, nor by strength, but by My Spirit," says the Lord.

Read the Book and get a clue. That Zeitgeist stuff about Christianity was ignorant piffle as well. Jordan Maxwell promotes that idea too,

but i believe he has the most on-point research regarding the ancient foundations of the NWO re: secret society symbology.

I don't buy that brittish-israelism stuff at all. too much conjecture.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Watched the movie! Really impressive.

So, if we go and execute Prince William, the Zions are #ed and there NWO Plan is broken?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sollie
anyone who links christianity or Judaism with the NWO or pagan power-cults are COMPLETELY ignorant of what the Bible actually teaches.

Jesus Christ is the Ultimate revolutionary, leader of the True revolution, which is "Not by might, nor by strength, but by My Spirit," says the Lord.

Read the Book and get a clue. That Zeitgeist stuff about Christianity was ignorant piffle as well. Jordan Maxwell promotes that idea too,

but i believe he has the most on-point research regarding the ancient foundations of the NWO re: secret society symbology.

I don't buy that brittish-israelism stuff at all. too much conjecture.

I so agree with you on this, this film is the example of flase dogma that leads many down dark roads.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
reply to post by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

I can tell you didnt watch the movie because you dont know one thing about it. And most of your rant is easily explained by the movie. Great research, not!

Quiz for TXMACHINEGUNDLR Only:

Which media empire do the Rothschilds own and control?

What is Amen?

Who is accused of being the anti-christ?

P.S. : I'm psychic!

[edit on 9/9/2007 by sp00n1]

You are psychic. I thought the same thing. Thanks for not letting that slip... I'm reminded of the Family Guy episode, "Hey, that guy's a phony. He's a big fat phony." Perhaps you're not smart enough to pull off the New World Order sir, but don't underestimate your masters. They're counting on that, counting on you thinking, "our government couldn't pull that off." Just like they're counting on you thinking they "messed up" in Iraq and Vietnam and Korea and 30+ CIA operations since its inception. Nobody's messing up by creating long, expensive, influential, globalizing wars. Actually watch the 5 hour video. Then read a few books called "The New World Order" by H.G.Wells, Pat Robinson, Jon Rapporport or anyone else. Research this stuff instead of thinking "you know better" through your superior ignorance on the topic.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I started to check out a few of the items and found some issues. an example is that the 13th amendment is not listed on wikipedia as having to do with titles. check the bottom the wiki page to see that i t used to be there, but is not any longer.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

The stories about Great Britain are interesting.
All the queens non powers.
And the stone under thrown had Israels head resting on it.

And even PBS had Denmark's king as the granddaddy of the royals.
The tribe of Dan with the vertical red and white stripes.

We know American democracy doesn't work after JFK happened.
Are we pledging allegiance to the QUEEN or WHO is it.

Some banker or oil company that HORDES INTELLIGENCE and
EXHIBITS IGNORANCE.

Papp Gas Plasma Engine

Its out there but we don't know it.
Does national security feel this project is necessary or necessary
to get rid of since they are hiding it.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Found the historical references to the Egyptian version of history very fascinating. This movie certainly explains a lot of questions I had. Thanks for the movies spoon.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
It's clear Bush was covering up something. He knew in advance of what was going to take place. How do you get the world on your side in order to fight global terrorism? You allow something like this to happen. You then get world sympathy and support. It seems that there were people in the know who decided to make some big bucks out of this whole affair. It looks like the CIA was involved in insider trading that day. They passed the word around to some of their best buddies in the corporate elite. I can't believe these people have never been arrested or investigated. I guess the law does not apply to those in government. We are screwed because this will happen again.

The:
I guess the law does not apply to those in government.

Sounds similar to Lyne's outlook in the Tesla energy and technology being
kept under Nation Security covers.

9/11 might only be another way to pay the way for UFOs and electric
generators that will never be openly developed.
Perhaps being too easy to clone and re engineer is a problem.

Do the New Saudi Arabian developments burn their own oil for electricity
or are they given the NWO Tesla atomic generators.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
This is links to the same documentary…but in sections….

9/11 Ring of Power 1/38
www.youtube.com...

THE HIDDEN EMPIRE 5/38
www.youtube.com...

GOD & THE QUEEN 11/38
www.youtube.com...

The Godfathers 17/38
www.youtube.com...

Asses of Evil 28/38
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kelldor

Mass President's are descendants of English royalty? Prove it! Don't just make the claim and leave it at that. Back it up if you believe it!

Well I could not resist myself cause this proof is here for everyone to see here it is
www.familyforest.com...

[edit on 24-1-2008 by kanesis]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kanesis

Originally posted by Kelldor

Mass President's are descendants of English royalty? Prove it! Don't just make the claim and leave it at that. Back it up if you believe it!

Well I could not resist myself cause this proof is here for everyone to see here it is
www.familyforest.com...

[edit on 24-1-2008 by kanesis]

Just great, more proof that I'm a nobody.

Excellent find, I'll have them working on who I am.

If I do end up a cast off elite I'll be pissed.

Well, I did have a chance to marry into a....

Darn.

ED: President Franklin Pierce
Half 12th cousin
5th cousin 5 times removed
I found this at one time:
Both George Bush and Barbara Pierce Bush (of Merrill, Lynch, Pierce, Fenner and Smith) are descended from the same Pierce family of England as President Franklin Pierce. Originally known as the enormously powerful Percy family of England, a name change to Pierce was required along with a quick immigration to America, when their involvement in the failed Gun Powder Plot to blow up Parliament became known. One of the Percy castles, where this plot was hatched was known as Sion House.
here
The Gun Powder Plot..explosive isn't it.. things don't change much.

[edit on 1/24/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

The link does not work do you have another one to the same info

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join