It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Aliens Discriminate on who they abduct?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
*cracks knuckles*

Well, as others have said - assuming AA do infact exist and that it's been going on for a while now - We need to assume that these aliens are looking for something/someone.

I'm basing this off the idea that because they've abducted so and so many people, they would by now of realised that everything about human anatomy is purely biological in nature - we have no foreign implants, no inherent solid parts other than our bone structure.

So, considering that they should by now know everything there is to know about us, why do they keep doing it?

Unless of course it's simply a prelude to some sort of alien invasion (x-files style).

Do they discriminate?

If they're following my line of reasoning, it's possible.

As for what they're looking for, it could be anything from a specific psychic wavelength, a certain resistance to a type of disease, a 'unique' individual, or maybe even they're just trying to find our 'messiah' before we do.

Maybe they're just having fun - who knows?

[edit on 26-10-2007 by Throbber]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It dont matter what colour creed you are.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the links.

RE:

they would have no reason to hide from us.

I find such assertions . . . exceedingly logically problematic to the point of absurdity.

1. That ASSUMES that the author of such a perspective has the alien psychology 100% understood.

2. That ASSUMES that the author of such a perspective has the alien's relevant COINTINGENCIES 100% understood.

3. That ASSUMES that the author of such a perspective has the alien priorities vis a vis earth as a planet 100% understood.

4. That ASSUMES that the author of such a perspective has the alien priorities vis a vis humans 100% understood.

GIVEN that the authors typically do not even believe there are aliens . . . just how the authors purporting such a perspective have come to KNOW and UNDERSTAND such things about aliens 100% . . . is more than

ABSURD TO THE MAX, imho.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Maybe I misread the OP.

I understood the question to be quite broad--what were

any

distinguishing characteristics of abductees

particularly along genetic lines.

I don't have a good guess.

Some have hypothesized that satan is trying to pollute any bloodline from Noah onward . . . as God did away with all polluted pre-Noah.

Some have said that Roman Catholics and Jews are under-represented in abductees.

I have wanted to see some solid stats on it for decades and have never found any.

If anyone knows of such, please let me know.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthchild
reply to post by BO XIAN

What is interesting is that his adopted sister has no memories of sightings or encounters at all, and feels left out!
Encounter stories go back through three generations on his fathers side.
Most odd.

You are exceedingly welcome for my humble reply.

Guy Malone has helped many families who've had abduction experiences for generations bring a hault to them with standard spiritual warfare strategies involving The Name and Blood of Jesus.

May God's peace be yours.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by john gillies
It dont matter what colour creed you are.

The evidence is wholesale otherwise.

Guy Malone surveyed ALL the better known researchers.

100% of them insisted (though strictly on condition that he not cite any of them) . . . 100% of them insisted that authentic Born-Again Christians--who never dabbled in the occult nor persistent rebellion nor persistent idolatry were NEVER abducted.

I realize there's a poster hereon who disagrees with that. I'm puzzled about that but believe that Guy's research on the matter is quite solid.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I am a Black man, and based on what what I believe to be true, there are many different types of beings. Some that live hear among us, and some that just frequently visit this planet. That being said, some of these beings do take an interest in certain earth races. Maybe because some of the beings, share DNa with a particular race. In this case, there is a certain commonality between the being and that of a particular race. But some beings abduct, based on a different type of commonality--a certain type of "link" if you will. A link that binds "being to man"--henceforth the "HUMAN BEING". But not all beings abduct based on commonality, some do abduct indiscriminately, as if we were cattle. You must believe, that "most" of these beings are not abducting to be racist, but they are abducting based on commonality.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Yes,they are quite picky.They look for these special traits in their victims.

red blood
human relatives
a beating heart
isolation,often rural area
good general health

Why would you think they discriminate?They dont have to return anyone at all if they choose.They are not keeping us because they are boosting our developement through implants,then they are going away.An innoculation that allows us to learn faster.No super powers,but dont ya know that it is ignorance of mans condition on the planet that is causing our current hardship.Knowledge is power or in the case of humanity KNOWLEDGE IS EMPOWERING.

We wouldnt discriminate if we were choosing random cattle or wild animals to innoculate with a lifesaving cure,would we?We would simply look for healthy individuals located close to a large group,possibly on the fringe like a rural area near a city if we were implanting humans.

During your hunt you would be faced with environmental and geographical or physical challenges as opposed to having to trick your quarry into being caught.We are easy prey because we only look for established threats that we can identify so we leave ourselves vulnerable to abduction.Hence a lot of abductions at night when we are tucked SAFELY into our beds.

There are a lot of threads that talk about abductions ,note the number that are in rural or fringe areas around cities,then look at the types of encounters that are common to each geographical area ,you just might notice some similarities and differences between the interactions.This will answer the question about discrimination.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join