It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Aliens Discriminate on who they abduct?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Hell yeah the aliens discriminate. Notice they never abduct anybody hot?

I haven't checked this thread in a while and i nearly spike vitamin water all over my computer screen. Regardless of race I think this hold true maybe they have a different version of beauty. Thanks for the comic relief bassplyr

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

If you read the papers from Tom Bearden, you would understand that some cells in the human covert group have technology to interface with Mind and from other sources, they can also interface with your astral body.

So, they can induce all kind of visual effects and physical effect, or at least manifestation of physical effect from affecting the astral body, which is a perfect blueprint of your physical body.

You can't put all the eggs in the same basket.

Maybe some of the contact, are peaceful and they do seem to go through walls. But then, if you mix that with the garbage abduction done by the human covert group, it becomes a big Mess and things gets confused.

There is a lot of issues also related to the chimp brain. There is very primal mechanism in our brain that makes us react to the unknown and seeing it as a threat, when in fact, our space brothers have good intentions. It's all cause of the interpretation some contactees have.

It's like a big Giant puzzle really. And people have been confusing, contact experiences with the work the human covert group are doing on the human society to delay the peaceful contact with our space brothers.

It is just, a matter of time when their grasp on these covert operations fall and we can finaly enjoy, true ambassadorial contact and finaly experience a future of peace and prosperity on our beautiful planet.

ETD.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
So a lot of you think that we are doing this to ourselves. I really don't see what purpose it would server to contact people and mess with there minds. I do believe that there are some things that are beyond the explanation of "physical reality". I try no to speculate. I remember reading somewhere that the people who are higher up wanted to create a new race of humans? Not that I believe this, but I really doesn't matter what I believe it matters what THEY believe. This whole new world order thing is there idea they have said it enough and caused us to create theories around it. I'm just very distrust full and wondering why most sighting are by Caucasians/

Thanks for the replies. All gave good insight!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I dare you to try to find someone involved in UFOs and especially alien abductions who has not either been involved the occult or who has not been the victim of serious abuse, especially ritualistic abuse. That my friends is the real common denominator. Thus the poster who earlier remarked how UFOs are taking the place of angels and demons in our myths is actually close to the truth. UFOs are the current deception vehicle of choice for fallen angels. The aliens seem to have an especially strong desire to attack christianity and the person of Jesus Christ in particular. Moreover there are a large number of cases where abductions have been thwarted by invoking the name of Jesus Christ.
www.alienresistance.org...

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTruth

The Nordics aka Tall Blondes & Tall Whites are a race of EBEs under treaty with the Government and had a base in Nevada (Area 53 & 54 NOT A51).
See:
The Halls
www.karmapolis.be...

1988 Lear:
www.holysmoke.org...
---

According to Linda Moulton Howe's latest interview with a knowledgeable Gov witness, the treaty holds that no human abduction is agreed to. I suspect AA is happening by the Tall Greys possibly based in New Mexico (Dulce) with the assistance of their droneroids.

EBENs and Tall Blondes aka Nordics/Tall Whites are two independent races, the EBENs claim they placed Human life here. And have been around town some sixty million years.

There watching now and are extreme environmentalists. Nucs are a major concern with EBENs as detonations effect their dimensional and other ebe races co-existing here. The three EBE races have androids of various types, from Reps to MIBs.

LMH's Earthfiles, Report:
Part 2, 3 and 4: Military Insiders Comment About Zeta Reticuli and EBENs
www.earthfiles.com...

Some are using a carrier wave that immediately effect human behavior in it's range. I suspect as mention before, ULF below 10 Htz is being used as a carrier wave. ULF that is somehow contained and directionally--controlled.

I just don't know and can't speculate if Race is a consideration in Alien abduction for reproductive reasons? Though I suspect it is. Sorry it took so long to respond.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
I dare you to try to find someone involved in UFOs and especially alien abductions who has not either been involved the occult or who has not been the victim of serious abuse, especially ritualistic abuse. That my friends is the real common denominator.

I'm right here; no dabbling in the occult, no abuse at all, no ritualistic abuse (lol! where did that idea come from?) I'm a Christian that walks the walk.

To be fair I'll clarify a bit:

The visitors I met were human looking with the addition of telepathy. I was told at one point that many live among us. They would not fall within the usual group of visitors that you've been discussing. Also I've had spiritual experiences with a being that always reminds me to look towards God and is very concerned about the coffee shop gurus and their popular teachings.

Perhaps you should consider that there is a very diverse group of visitors from different worlds/levels/frequencies/heaven and their agendas vary. Discerning who each is is the key imo. And how to discern spirits is written in the Bible.

STM

[edit on 9/13/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth
So a lot of you think that we are doing this to ourselves. I really don't see what purpose it would server to contact people and mess with there minds.

Fear controls, and fear of the ET is good for the covert group. It delays the day where contact will happen, and when their whole world of control over the masses will collapse. It delays the day where the geopolitical balance will be restored. It delays the day peace can be possible on our planet. It delays our spiritual awakening... and more...

See?

ETD

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch

I dare you to try to find someone involved in UFOs and especially alien abductions who has not either been involved the occult or who has not been the victim of serious abuse, especially ritualistic abuse. That my friends is the real common denominator.

I'm right here; no dabbling in the occult, no abuse at all, no ritualistic abuse (lol! where did that idea come from?) I'm a Christian that walks the walk.

To be fair I'll clarify a bit:

The visitors I met were human looking with the addition of telepathy. I was told at one point that many live among us. They would not fall within the usual group of visitors that you've been discussing. Also I've had spiritual experiences with a being that always reminds me to look towards God and is very concerned about the coffee shop gurus and their popular teachings.

Perhaps you should consider that there is a very diverse group of visitors from different worlds/levels/frequencies/heaven and their agendas vary. Discerning who each is is the key imo. And how to discern spirits is written in the Bible.

STM

[edit on 9/13/2007 by seentoomuch]

Frankly you are the first I've heard of. My observations are due to both personal experience, knowledge of others who were heavy into UFOs and the testimony of many researchers including Jaques Valee. I would like to ask you some questions if you don't mind.

First have you tested any of these beings with regards to the test proposed by the apostle John in the New Testament? I am thinking especially with regards to the being that tells you to return to God. There is an interesting book about a woman who got involved with 'faith healers' in Mexico and she began to 'channel' Jesus. She found out later that it was a diabolical deception and wrote a book about it called the 'beautiful side of evil'. I recommend it if you can find it.

The problem here is that it is possible to involved in various pseudo-christian cults that are in fact heavily occultic. There are flavors of catholicism, especially in the New World that are 50% christianity and 50% occult. Occult activities include prayer to saints, prayer to Mary. Veneration of objects (aka idolatry). Veneration of spiritual leaders. Prayer beads, 'holy' artifacts. Visitations of 'Mary' (it's occultic to contact the dead) and so on.

The other issue is that many are involved in the occult without even knowing it? Do you, for example, read your horoscope, consult the I Ching, engage in seances, consult a psychic, read Tarot cards, consult Aborigine or Native shamans, practice Yoga, meditate by emptying your mind of thoughts, consult Hindu gurus or any other type of mediums?

The abuse component comes into play because demonic possession and or demonization (demonic influence in your life) is often inherited through patterns of abuse. In fact just growing up in a godless household with parents who are demonized can create a problem of this sort.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I dare you to try to find someone involved in UFOs and especially alien abductions who has not either been involved the occult or who has not been the victim of serious abuse, especially ritualistic abuse. That my friends is the real common denominator. Thus the poster who earlier remarked how UFOs are taking the place of angels and demons in our myths is actually close to the truth. UFOs are the current deception vehicle of choice for fallen angels. The aliens seem to have an especially strong desire to attack christianity and the person of Jesus Christ in particular. Moreover there are a large number of cases where abductions have been thwarted by invoking the name of Jesus Christ.
www.alienresistance.org...

Jim Marrs, Alex Collier, Billy Meier, Sleeper, etc.

Although I am just making assumptions, those people do not seem to be involved in rituals at all.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by GeeGee]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
i sincerely don't believe race has anything to do with abductions.
i think the reason caucasions tend to be reported abducted is more
about access to media reporting and cultural influences. as far as the
so-called "nordic" type aliens, it's funny that the only good aliens tend
to be "nordic" types and the evil ones dark skinned. kinda reminds me
of the history books we had in school. after i reached a certain maturity,
i take everything "racial" with a grain of salt until i can research it fully.

most of the people in central & south america are what would be termed
a "sub race" or mix of races, those being white,black and aboriginal
indian. they get abducted. Both india and melanesia are later descendants
of the austrailian aboriginal types mixed with white and oriental. they
get abducted. there are several so-called "tribes" in africa with know-
ledge of star constellations outside normal site who claim to have had
visitations from "visitors". it's also safe to assume they too have experienced "abductions" or simply "rides" from their advisors.
races are just like clouds in the sky. they may separate and go their
own way or they may mix and create new clouds, but they are still
clouds.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Well, I've read articles that claim it's been happening to people all around the world.

Here's one article.

International Abduction Project

For the past two years [1993/1994] the International Abduction Project, a component of the Program for Extraordinary Experience Research (PEER), has been researching cross-cultural and international reports of UFO sightings and alien abduction experiences. One of the central research questions related to the abduction investigation is whether the phenomenon is occurring abroad in a similar fashion; if so, what aspects of the experience remain uniform and unchanged from culture to culture, and what part of the experience, or interpretation of it, is affected by cultural factors.

In addition to project members traveling to Brazil and Africa and speaking with Native Americans in the United States and Canada, the project has sponsored research in Japan, Scandinavia, and Chile, and is in communication with "experiencers" in Europe, Iran, China, Australia, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. We have compared the abduction experience of shamanic journeying and possession. We have explored myths related to sky beings, and to other worlds and dimensions. What has emerged has often surprised us.

Also, Most aliens abductions seem to happen in rural areas..in the US, rural areas are mostly populated by white people. Plus (assuming alien abductions are real), I'm sure many people either don't report it (afraid they'll be labeled as crazy)...or don't get taken seriously when they do tell their story.

Edit: I forgot to add that maybe in some cultures, they don't report it because they see it as something sacred..a gift from a higher power?

[edit on 15-9-2007 by juicebox]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTruth

I've long had this question, too.

I don't recall if the source I read was one of the national survey's or what . . . but I read once that Jews and Roman Catholics are underrepresented amongst abductees.

Guy Malone at

WWW.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET...

asserts that in his research, he has discovered that authentic born again Christians are NOT abducted at all.

Some contend that Betty Andraeson proves that wrong. I think he responds that she invited the phenomena and that her relationship with God may not have been all it was cracked up to be at the time anyway.

He asserts that folks being abducted and suddenly remembering something from Sunday School or some such who then shout or even think strongly:

IN THE NAME OF JESUS STOP THIS

find that the abduction ends abruptly. And, further, that a renewed or began authentic relationship with Jesus prevents any new attempts.

Guy also insists that he has polled ALL the better known researchers and writers in the field who swore him to not quote them by name . . . he asserts that ALL of them have plenty of examples of such in their files but for some reason, they are very loathe to admit it.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

I've sent you a u2u with a link in regards to the being you are interested in. Also, none of the other scenarios you referred to fit in my case. I'd discuss it further on the thread but I don't want to derail it.

STM

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   

This is for Seven Thunders,

I totally agree with this person's point about ritualistic Abuse and abductions. There seems to be a connection between Satanism and Et's and Satanic Ritual Abuse - the worship of Satan. I come from a family backgound such as this- and have heard other people's stories who came from backgrounds like this as well. I believe what Ron Patton writes about in a n article titled "Devil in Alien's clothing" There have been reports of alien visitation at ritualized events and the worship and rituals of Satan, many that involve sacrifice- some human. It is no surprise that Paul Bennowitz witnessed so many horrible things at Dulce. Such as the greys bathing in human blood and body parts because their body craves the nutrients contained in them. But the greys are controlled by a supervising race , I believe, a race that is Satanic, and essentially handed down SAtanism to the human race, if you will. Would it surprise anyone that the greys -who are a mercenary race, do this if they are being controlled by a another alien race that worships SAtan and death- most notably I believe the DRaconians? It is another hierarchy like the planet earth has with the New World Order.

That is why aliens are involved in ritual abuse- these children from these families are highly dissociative already from their family of origen(being abused in them), and because of this, can be "programmed" for a host of different things, with the dominant personality not knowing it. Many experimental activities are conducted by the aliens, all without the knowledge of the "dominant personality" remembering what happened. Now wouldn't this be easier to conduct these experiemnts on a person who is highly dissociative and can be programmed and not remember, than on a person who comes from a non-abusive family? I am not saying that ALL cases are like this ,but the vast majority most likely are with the other cases, I believe being the minority.

My personal experience is that I was starting to remember certain things, and was not supposed to, so my perpetrators had to erase my memory with a certain technolgy.

They can genetically engineer a child to have certain qualities, or if coming from a Bloodliner Satanic ritual Abuse family, there already may be genes the child or adult has that are beneficial for the aliens to take advantage of- namely to produce their hybrids and work to perfect their genitically engineered programs. I was in a deprogramming group and a woman had clear memories of the TAll Whites telling her as a child that someday everyone would be 0-1's on earth. Her dissociative parts were beignning to remember much LATER as an adult once the abuse had stopped. I take this to mean that one day everyone on earth would be hybrids.

I think Seven Thunders is right on track with their assesment of who gets chosen to be abducted or the majority of people.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
You are so wrong, not all visitors fall into the category you're referring to. Also, I have none of the background you are associating with experiencers. I'll pray for you.

STM

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

You got to be kidding me!!! If emptying your mind and meditating is considered occult then were all guilty. What do you think you do when you truly pray and ask the light of God/Jesus/Mary/Moses to enter your mind? I think the problems is religious zealots and there fear mongering. Anything that doesn't go inline with your beliefs is considered occult. Please don't feed me that garbage in this thread. I call it garbage because it has nothing to do with my original posting.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Just to clear things up -- I think ritual abuse and alien abduction are made up by the "victims." Perhaps not consciously, but I don't believe that America is full of Satanic cults -- though I would believe someone claiming ritual abuse survival over someone saying they'd been taken on a space ship. I know that humans can be quite nasty when pushing their ideas into someone else's head and I have a passing acquaintance with a survivor of the People's Temple who missed out on the little jaunt to Guiana.

What I meant by my earlier post is that the UFO symbolism and culture is overtaking and supplanting the old standby of angels/demons.

It's still a psychological phenomenon; not a supernatural or extraterrestrial one, with certain exceptions falling in under the cult subheading.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth

You got to be kidding me!!! If emptying your mind and meditating is considered occult then were all guilty. What do you think you do when you truly pray and ask the light of God/Jesus/Mary/Moses to enter your mind? I think the problems is religious zealots and there fear mongering. Anything that doesn't go inline with your beliefs is considered occult. Please don't feed me that garbage in this thread. I call it garbage because it has nothing to do with my original posting.

It is an essential occultic technique taught everywhere by Hindu gurus, new age teachers and Shamans. Carlos Castenada heavily promoted a spiritual technique that involved suppressing ones internal dialogue in order to shatter one's conventional worldview. The purpose of this ultra passive type of 'meditation' is to create an easy, undefended, mental state for the invasion of various types of unclean spirits, otherwise known as demons. Meditation in a christian context involves contemplation of something Godly, such as the Word of God, worship, Jesus, etc. There is always an object of meditation and the mind is never allowed to go blank. This is why I say that many are involved in occult practices, such as say Yoga, without realizing the full import of what they are doing.

I believe such practices open the door to the UFO/alien deception. It is just demonic activity with a modern twist.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Well, my fiancee claimed to have been abducted many times since he was a child.
He claimed that once he started using illicit drugs as an adult, that they stopped coming for him.
He said they were always watching him, but he was of no use to them anymore because of his drug use.
When he met me he stopped using illicit drugs.

Then he swore the aliens were coming back.
He was desperate to protect me.
He set up recording devices of a nightime to see if anything was going on.
He was sure they were coming for me because I was with him.
Wierd things happened, but I certainly don't remember any aliens.
Unfortunately, one night he commited suicide by jumping off a bridge where he had been abducted, he said it was the only way to protect me and that he was needed on the other side, whatever that means.
Was he nuts?
I dunno, very troubled definitely, but many wierd things happened that can't be explained by normal rationalisations and probably never will be.
Did they choose him as a child because of genetics and leave him alone because he was useless to them after using drugs? Did it really happen?
many, many questions left unanswered..

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthchild
Well, my fiancee claimed to have been abducted many times since he was a child.
He claimed that once he started using illicit drugs as an adult, that they stopped coming for him.
He said they were always watching him, but he was of no use to them anymore because of his drug use.
When he met me he stopped using illicit drugs.

Then he swore the aliens were coming back.
He was desperate to protect me.
He set up recording devices of a nightime to see if anything was going on.
He was sure they were coming for me because I was with him.
Wierd things happened, but I certainly don't remember any aliens.
Unfortunately, one night he commited suicide by jumping off a bridge where he had been abducted, he said it was the only way to protect me and that he was needed on the other side, whatever that means.
Was he nuts?
I dunno, very troubled definitely, but many wierd things happened that can't be explained by normal rationalisations and probably never will be.
Did they choose him as a child because of genetics and leave him alone because he was useless to them after using drugs? Did it really happen?
many, many questions left unanswered..

This is hardly unusual unfortunately. Drug use is a form of witchcraft. Indeed the very word for witchcraft in the new testament is the same word we use for pharmacy today. Drugs have always played a big role in sorcery and witchcraft. It opens your mind to all kinds of negative and even demonic influence.

The mother of a close friend of my family was heavily into a UFO cult. She claims to have been working with the CIA. She apparently had some weird powers, was heavily involved into the occult. She entered our house on one occasion despite a locked door and proceeded to offer up some strange prophecies about my life.

Not long afterwards she was found dead in Northern Mexico. A lot of money and several passports were found on her person, so the murder was not a robbery. Another UFO related death.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join