It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Aliens Discriminate on who they abduct?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

SevenThunders you are crazy Zelot? Drug use is a form of which craft? I guess symbolically drinking the blood and eating flesh of a person isn't demonic? OR that the only reason most people are christians is that they FEAR going to an imaginary place called hell? Or that all your religious symbols come from pagen beliefs? Why don't you do some research on your own religions before you label other beliefs as demonic. You will find there is very ritualistic/demonic things that happen in the name of Jesus.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth
reply to post by SevenThunders

SevenThunders you are crazy Zelot? Drug use is a form of which craft? I guess symbolically drinking the blood and eating flesh of a person isn't demonic? OR that the only reason most people are christians is that they FEAR going to an imaginary place called hell? Or that all your religious symbols come from pagen beliefs? Why don't you do some research on your own religions before you label other beliefs as demonic. You will find there is very ritualistic/demonic things that happen in the name of Jesus.

Yes drug use is a big part of witchcraft. I'm surprised you don't know that. Look into the practices of Aleister Crowley or the various shamanistic cults of the Americas. You must have heard of peyote or the temples to the mushroom gods that the Incas built. There is also the widespread use of cannabis by the rastafari and various hindu sects as well as the famous Muslim Assassin cult from which we get our word for hashish.

Now the recent attempts to claim that Jesus is a myth based on pagan religions and that Jesus didn't exist etc. is widely discredited by professional archeologists. Most of this work (eg Jesus=Horus) is based on poor translations and selective culling from thousands of disjointed egyptian myths and traditions. The authors who push this have two goals, 1) make a lot of money and 2) discredit the one true faith.

As for pagan practices within christianity, this is well known. Once the catholic church became the official religion of Rome, they brought in a lot of pagan practices to make the transition easier for pagans. They even had their own goddess, Mary.

Fortunately God gave us the christian reformation movement and a genuine renewal of New Testament christianity. It remains the most vibrant and active form of christianity in the world today, of course powered by the Holy Spirit how could it not be?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
I dare you to try to find someone involved in UFOs and especially alien abductions who has not either been involved the occult or who has not been the victim of serious abuse, especially ritualistic abuse. That my friends is the real common denominator.

www.alienresistance.org...

I certainly mostly agree with you.

However, some significant evidence from Guy Malone's sites . . . one of which you list above . . . indicates that

SOMETIMES more or less casual dabbling in the occult--even 'merely' horescopes in the newspaper . . .

as well as . . .

serious rebeillion, anger, unforgiveness etc. over a significant period of time . . . can open one up to such

intrusions.

Blessings,

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dallas

As I understand things . . .

ALL the races of

ET's/FALLEN ANGELS/NEPHILIUM

dinking around with our era and planet . . .

have been demonstrated to chronically lie.

Personally, I believe that even the supposedly "good" ET's

are merely one half of a

'good-cop/bad-cop game/sxtrategy/delusion . . . coercive control plan.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Did your visitors:

1. Confess/affirm that Jesus The Christ came in the flesh; was crucified; arose from the dead; is king of kings and Lord of Lords?

2. Affirm that in due course every knee shall bow; every tongue confess that Jesus The Christ is Lord of Lords and King of Kings?

or

somehow subtly detract from Christ's deity . . .

somehow . . . imply, hint at some sort of homogenization of spiritualilty in the coming global world and government/

= = = = =

Put another way . . . What do you base your confidence in these 'visitors' on vis a vis their agreement with/support of very basic orthodox Christianity?

Or were statements made which SOUNDED nice and kosher but on closer exammination had lots of loop holes?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Barney Hill was Black. His case with his wife (who was White though) is quite famous. I here though. I also personally know a Black woman who was abducted.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

I dare you to try to find someone involved in UFOs and especially alien abductions who has not either been involved the occult or who has not been the victim of serious abuse, especially ritualistic abuse. That my friends is the real common denominator.

I certainly mostly agree with you.

However, some significant evidence from Guy Malone's sites . . . one of which you list above . . . indicates that

SOMETIMES more or less casual dabbling in the occult--even 'merely' horescopes in the newspaper . . .

as well as . . .

serious rebeillion, anger, unforgiveness etc. over a significant period of time . . . can open one up to such

intrusions.

Blessings,

Well yes, in theory any unrepentent sin can result in "demonization", which I define as being under the influence of one or more demons (not necessarily possession). It seems though that a lot of the UFO encounters are highly occultic in the sense that the visitations are not always corporeal, and they have a propensity to attack the basic gospel message of the coming of Jesus Christ and his deity.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

It's still a psychological phenomenon; not a supernatural or extraterrestrial one, with certain exceptions falling in under the cult subheading.

This psychologist strenuously disagrees.

1. psychological phenomena do not cause perpetrators nor victims to passs through walls, glass, levitate in shafts of light . . .

2. psychological phenomena do not core out rectums, laser off genitals, out eye-balls, jaws slicing through BETWEEN cell walls . . . of cattle and humans . . .

3. psychological phenomena do not implant very unusual implants in humans . . . later models of which move under their own power when an attempt is made to excise them with a scapel.

4. psychological phenomena do not leave scoop marks; odd designs etc. on the skins of victims.

5. psychological phenomena do not take babies from the womb in the middle of the night at the end of the 3rd trimester--when the gynecologist just checked the baby that day complete with ultra sound pics etc.

6. psychological phenomena do not appear the same to a group of witnesses though with the usual slight idiosyncratic differences common in groups of witnesses to unusual or even common events.

7. psychological phenomena do not cause automobiles, TV's, other electronic and electric equipment to malfunction, cease to function.

8. psychological phenomena do not result in a stereotypic abduction story/experience with someone who's never been aware of the literature before.

Methinks your assumptions are at best grossly flawed.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I believe such practices open the door to the UFO/alien deception.

It is just demonic activity with a modern twist.

I'm not prepared to concur 100% with the latter sentence wholesale, yet.

I think even Guy Malone concedes that

WATCHERS/FALLEN ANGELS/ET's/NEPHILIUM

are different critters from common garden variety demons.

They are ALL, evidently, in the service of satan, however. So their goals etc. are at least allied if not identical. And, it's quite plausible that some, if not many, of their means, strategies, techniques, powers etc. would also be the same.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by earthchild

Very sorry to read of your fiancee's end.

IF you ever come across such a tortured soul again, . . . besides running fast away . . .

Please direct them to

WWW.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET... or the other site mentioned above . . .

I think it's ALIENRESISTANCE.ORG or some such.

Yes, the full link:

It could save their lives.

I think the critters are gifted at setting up double bind--D*MNED IF ONE DOES AND D*MNED IF ONE DOESN'T sorts of situations. I can sure understand your fiancee's feelings.

I hope you have gotten sufficient processing with at least a loving good listener if not a professional counselor to work such experiences through as much as possible. Healing and wholeness to you in every way.

[edit on 19/9/2007 by BO XIAN]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Well yes, in theory any unrepentent sin can result in "demonization", which I define as being under the influence of one or more demons (not necessarily possession).

It seems though that a lot of the UFO encounters are highly occultic in the sense that the visitations are not always corporeal, and they have a propensity to attack the basic gospel message of the coming of Jesus Christ and his deity.

I agree with the above wholesale . . .

I think it is all part of the New Testament warning about THE GREAT DECEPTION of the END TIMES.

I think it is really crucial for Believers to walk close to God and to learn FROM PRACTICE to hear His Voice and obey Him above all others.

I think the slick deceptions related to all the above are going to escalate off the charts. And folks who merely play at church and pretend a relationship with God without authentically following through on their part . . . are highly likely to be duped by any sort of "ET" that "happens" along.

. . . gave them over to a delusion . . . minds darkened . . . blind . . .

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Did your visitors:

1. Confess/affirm that Jesus The Christ came in the flesh; was crucified; arose from the dead; is king of kings and Lord of Lords?

2. Affirm that in due course every knee shall bow; every tongue confess that Jesus The Christ is Lord of Lords and King of Kings?

Well one of them (who I call Tom) did say this to me as he showed me The Word which I guess in your book makes him a demon somehow:

www.earlychristianwritings.com...

somehow . . . imply, hint at some sort of homogenization of spiritualilty in the coming global world and government/

Lol, the being I call Tom is very strict and rants about the coffee shop gurus and all new age beliefs constantly.

The other visitors who I've met which were human looking did tell me that we are under the authority of the Council of Elders. Which brings to mind the 24 Elders in the Bible.

I do agree with you on some points though, at a few low points in my life I have seen the entities you are speaking of. Just as Paul was brought up to the "third" heaven I believe there are levels and it is a matter of "like attracts like". And also, if you are solidly on the path expect a little extra attention from the lower levels imo a test of sorts. It's too late tonight to go into this in detail but I hope you get the gist of my intended meaning.

STM

Note to Bo Xian: You are totally off topic, the aspects you are discussing should be in the spiritual forum on BTS. What happened to the "Do Aliens Discriminate on who they abduct?" thread? The OP made it clear that he was asking in reference to the genetic background of experiencers, not the spiritual. So, tell us, I can't wait to hear, what genetic background do you think is most likely to be abducted?

[edit on 9/20/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

I have to disagree with you on this, as you seem to believe that ritual abuse survivors and ET' encounters from survivors are just making this up? It sounds like you would be a perfect candidate for a position at the False Memory Foundation, which by the way, was founded by perps who needed a cover. I have done a lot of research, and am a ritual abuse survivor, and am also what they call a targeted Individual. It has been revealed to me on COUNTLESS occasions that I know too much, and that is why my memory has been erased , as well as being exposed to such toxins and such that I know have cancer, or was given it to me by my perpetrators. I think you are doing every survivor of any type of abuse a great disservice by saying they are "Making it up" and that they are so called "victims"

REgardless of what you think there is a definite connection between Satanism and ET abductions as SEven Thunders had propsed in an earlier post. Many people can be programmed and not even realize it- the key is to realize it is happening. Read the works of Fritz Springmeir, and Cisco Wheeler. They discuss how whole towns can be programmed and that within Satanic Ritual Abuse families, the whole family is programmed, and that this programming bounces off each member's own programming and ultimately benefits the perpetrators.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   

1. I have no clue what your point was in listing the verses in John and the comment you made related to them and my post.

2. DISCRIMMINATING . . . genetics ONLY? Really? That's not what the title says . . . DISCRIMMINATING in my book can relate to a list of variables . . . and THE EVIDENCE INDICATES that spiritual issues; beliefs and practices VERY MUCH INFLUENCE whether someone is abducted OR NOT.

3. I long assumed that genetic Jews were either over or under represented. I eventually read a source since forgotten that they were very under represented. I've never found out why. Supposedly Roman Catholics are under represented as well. I've joined this thread hoping someone could shed light on either one or both.

4. Given the notorious and persistent tendency, compulsion to LIE evidenced on the part of all races of ET's I've read significantly about . . . I don't consider ANY of them trustworthy about religion or anything else.

[edit on 20/9/2007 by BO XIAN]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Thank you for your kind words Bo Xian, I have come to terms with things over time. Some things we cannot change.
Very interesting website link, thank you.
I must admit I found him fascinating when I met him, if somewhat a little eccentric. You can get sucked into these things, easily.
The rest of his family have all seen UFO's although they don't recall abduction like he did.
What is interesting is that his adopted sister has no memories of sightings or encounters at all, and feels left out!
Encounter stories go back through three generations on his fathers side.
Most odd.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by earthchild

Thanks for your kind reply and words.

I am wondering how you found Guy Malone as a person.

I found him quite authentic, genuine, sincere, funny, bright, experienced, well-read and quite knowledgeable on the topic; Not overly given to enjoy fools at all--weary of some but still usually kind toward them;

He was the one . . . when I asked him if he thought that IF the NWO folks tasked Sr B with terminating Jr B--did he think Sr B would comply. He seemed to think he would in a flash without batting an eye. I think he would . . . not sure he'd be quite that cold but could be.

Anyway--I enjoyed Guy and was glad there is someone like him working diligently in the field. He didn't go into a lot of details about his family stuff when I was around him. Glad he broke free and is helping others break free--especially families with generational histories of such.

Blessings,

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I took up smoking again when I was in the Persian Gulf War. I had some things that occurred to me while there that caused me to develop PTSD. I also had some "otherworldly experiences" while in Iraq that I still do not fully understand. So now I have to take three types of sleep meds to sleep. I use ear plugs, eye blinders, & my terrier sleeps next to my bed. I also keep my Colt .45 in my bedside night table. I feel as though they will not want me for anymore "contact" especially since I smoke. Bye the way, I do not condone nor recommend the use of tobacco products to anyone. If anyone smokes, quit now.
Now I have to laugh at myself by saying..."They won't take me alive nor dead!" LOL. I have to laugh at this %$@)& to keep what little sanity that I have remaining. It's not easy, but oh well...

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DREAMING MAN
I feel as though they will not want me for anymore "contact" especially since I smoke. Bye the way, I do not condone nor recommend the use of tobacco products to anyone. If anyone smokes, quit now.

Interestingly enough, with the current thread gravitating the way it is, tobacco is burned in some instances to keep away demons and is considered a medium by American Indians to carry prayers into the sky safely.

I always find it interesting that experiencer threads always sooner or later lead to a "demonic" (whatever that really means) presence.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by jritzmann]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DREAMING MAN

PLEASE find a local therapist who can do the 'eye-movement-following-therapist's-finger' thing . . . I forget what it's called.

It rewires the brain in a rather few sessions . . . away from the post traumatic stress disordered disconnect between emotions and intellect etc.

ALLOWING, AIDING, FACILITATING, CAUSING

you to lay all that aside effectively, finally. Doesn't remove all memories--just renders them neutered to cause you further trouble.

I realize that it sounds too simple--but there's good science behind it. More importantly--IT WORKS.

I think it's likely that Guy Malone's sites could also be of help but I'd first get the PTSD tended to as above. There are some other similar ways but I think that's the fastest and most simple.

Guy's websites are:

WWW.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET...

and

WWW.ALIENRESISTENCE.ORG...

Peace, comfort, wholeness, confidence, and aid-free sound sleep to you.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well even thought my thread was Totally derailed by people how have religious agenda i think i got the info i was looking for. The abduction by barney Frank and the one by the Spanish guy kida showed me that it's not just white people who get abducted even though they are the ones you heard about that most.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join