It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 NEW deep space objects filmed through a telescope, amazing. What Lays Above?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well, in all honesty, the majority of requests and responses have been for little more than the 'scope and or equipment used to obtain such.

i.e.
2 NEW deep space objects filmed through a telescope

That and any additonal information you can provide as to the circumstances regarding when, where, and how these images were obtained.

Valid queries and pertinent protocols, if you ask me. (?)

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Would you rather be told what scope was used or shown. To be told will just add to the chaos involved here. But to do both at the same time will make all the difference. Will it not? That way you can see it working.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper
Would you rather be told what scope was used or shown. To be told will just add to the chaos involved here. But to do both at the same time will make all the difference. Will it not? That way you can see it working.

You are purposely wasting peoples time.

Are you Joe or Saskia I wonder...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridkeeper

Please do, both.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
What a useless thread.
OP argues like a little girl and is perhaps getting some kicks out of it all. I don't know why this was not closed and was allowed to go so far.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Someone close it as requested, GK is just being evasive so these video's might as well be classed as frauds because there's no effort being made to explain them.

If there was any credibility to them you would expect explanations to be freely given.

"does it matter"...Yes it does GK, and you are wasting peoples time again.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Nobody gets paid for having commonsense, but if there was a place to learn, then, with all respect and admiration, I fully expect that you would be the lecturer!

Again, I have to agree that certain people will deem fit to lather their videos with extremely over the top music, and there are a lot of 'em. We've all seen vids, some of them very convincing, that have a soundtrack. It seems to be the fashion nowadays. Everybody wants to be a producer when it comes to UFO vids. Why, I don't know. Perhaps they wanna be discovered.

Gridkeeper is doing him/herself no favours by withholding the information requested by posters to this thread, that is a given. I have tried to persuade the OP to bring this to the discussion. As of yet, he/she doesn't seem to deem it neccesary. I have to admit, that is depressing. That does seem to place Gridkeeper into the unique sector of society that, as you rightly decribe... "come on here and tell you matter of fact how aliens reproduce, how their starship work, and what the galactic hierarchy is?!?"

Again, I agree, the door does swing both ways. One side thinks they can fool everyone, the other won't believe a damn thing unless it' rock solid and standing in front of them. There is a middle ground, however... those poor folk who get slapped by that swinging door, folk who have the ability to allow even the remotest posibilty into their life. Which leads me onto...

another quote from your post: "How convenient that you all circle the wagons around each other so fast so as no to get hurt by reality."

I take this to mean that you class me along with those who will believe anything they read.
I believe that makes me a "woo woo".
I can tell you that I am not.

I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt up until the moment I catch them, or they are proven to be deliberatley trying to decieve. But before that, and at the end of the day, who am I, or anybody, qualified to judge how anybody decides to present their evidence on ATS. Logically, we are all different. Read twenty different posts on any chosen threads on ATS. We all write and present our theory/beliefs differently.
Despite this, badly presented evidence could well be, at some point, real evidence.
So, can you tell as to how a real, bonafide video may be described here by the lucky soul who happens to film it?
No, nor can I.

Gridkeeper, if you're still reading this; do us all a favour and pull this thread out of the mud and either post the evidence asked for, or bow out quietly, because this is what happens when you rattle our cage:
we all turn on each other as opposed to focusing on the thread.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

...i've been watching these for five years ...
...well maybe I ALREADY KNOW the way to do it...

And the way you or whoever did it is with a crappy YouTube video with no info to back it up.

Then what would you ALL say if I set up a live link with multiple webcams and video cams which can show you this being filmed live through a telescope and broadcast it live to the world.

Tell us about the equipment and let someone verify what is going on. We can go to movie theaters or get DVDs with cool looking stuff but does that mean it's real?

For something so supposedly amazing to be treated this way is a pity on the part of who made it.

I just feel if someone withholds information then something about the truth is being hidden.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Look, the questions asked of Gridkeeper are valid and reasonable. So far we've had four pages of non-response. Let me give you an example of why these questions answered would be useful. One of them is: "When and where was this video shot?' Can you tell us that, please? If not, why not? It's a very simple and straightforward question without any sarcasm involved. When and where was this video shot?

Now, if the answer is: "This was shot at 3:45 am from Kenosha, Wisconsin, on October 23rd, 2006," that is a PERFECT answer. THEN we could look up the ephemeris for the space station and determine if it was flying overhead in that area on that date and time. IF it was, problem solved. nailed; ISS. End of story. (It looks vaguely like the ISS in my opinion.) IF NOT, THEN impossible for it to be ISS. Another explanation is required. Keep looking. The same is true of type and strength of telescope, where it was pointed in the sky, etc. This is really basic stuff here. It's not unreasonable to ask it.

That kind of question is called RESEARCH. It isn't picking on the OP. How can you say it is? The OP obviously has no idea what this is. Presumably he's posted it here so we can all take a look and FIGURE IT OUT. That's the point of posting that sort of thing on ATS. If you think the point is to say, "Oh, dear. This is obviously 100% proof of alien visitation, God, Jesus, and reincarnation. What happened to the Disclosure Project?" then I suggest it is posted in the wrong place.

Personally, the kaleidoscope music stuff coupled with repeated shots of the same thing over and over again in different colors makes me think it should be on MTV. (Nice music, though irrelevant)

So get with the program and provide the answers to what really are simple questions and stop picking on the people who have the sense to ask them. Otherwise I suggest labeling this thing a HOAX and locking the thread so it disappears out of sight.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
hello not sure the exact purpose of this object for sure i can say that in image i do see reason that they r using a nuclear fusion reactor, helium 3 propulsion? very possible

[edit on 7-9-2007 by K-illuminati]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
You can us any decent telescope. Spend around a thousand pounds. Use an average CCD camera, maybe spend around £500. Look at the stars, most of them are more than stars. And what happens when people look at the stars and say, "hey you lied to us, we've spent all this money, we're looking at the stars and that's all we see", heck even NASA are unable to see them.I have taken many pictures of stars myself and when I've presented them on the internet i've been accused of faking the pictures as they look like animal faces, one even looked like a winged object looking much different to the recently presented video footage, more like the winged Egyptian symbol one even looks like the face of a giant pig. When I take a picture through my telescope of a "star" there is NEVER any stars in the background, this also gets people shouting "fake". Why are there never any stars showing up in the background? I don't know, maybe someone out there can tell me. I have a decent telescope myself, I don't know what make it is, I don't even know what size it is, I swapped it for a moped. I don't have any money to go and buy an even larger one, so what does it matter to me? It doesn't.
I don't even know the make and size of the telescope used to film the Interstellar footage. I have been asked not to say anything at all about the person that filmed this, the location or the equipment used(of which I don't know anyway, to me it's just a telescope and camera). Should I not respect that request? There are many people out there trying to find my location, that is true believe it or not and there are others that also don't wan't the world to know their location.

When I take pictures with my camera I am able to use my mind to allow the camera to see more than we would normally expect it to see. That's how I am able to take so many pictures of higher dimensional beings/orbs etc.. I have shown this to loads of people and now they can take pictures of orbs, at will.

Have a bit of patience and this will be proved to all. Not good enough? Then dump this thread, even delete it, it won't make any difference, at some stage it will still be proved.

How many people can see beyond their everyday five sense reality? Not as many people as I would like to see that's for sure.

Oh, and for those of you that think that I do this for money. I have NEVER recieved a single penny for these videos. I am unable to work and have to do car boot sales to make ends meet. I would love to receive money for my videos, maybe then I could make some better ones, much better ones in fact.

Gridkeeper, not arguing or throwing my toys out of the pram, just being.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Here is one for all you music haters. Plain and simple. Not my video, not my youtube account even though the name says it is. Short clip of an object filmed through a telescope whilst pointed up into space.

Maybe some daytime footage would be nice. What do y'all think?

[edit on 7-9-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

When I take pictures with my camera I am able to use my mind to allow the camera to see more than we would normally expect it to see. That's how I am able to take so many pictures of higher dimensional beings/orbs etc.. I have shown this to loads of people and now they can take pictures of orbs, at will.

Ah, thanks. Things are a little more clear now. I had thought we were trying to identify a tangible object such as the ISS in the sky. My mistake. So what do you think these things are? Do you think they are some sort of machine? Are they alive? 'Orbs' have been thought of as many things, from aliens to souls of the dearly departed. (There are some other threads that discuss these.) What part of the grid are you on here?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
schuyler

I don't know what they are. How will we ever know unless someone went up there and filmed them close up or even made contact with whatever this is. Maybe they are some sort of organic machines, your guess is as good as mine. I would like them to be "starships" but to me they are just objects in space. Jose calls them starships, I call them objects.
Gridkeeper is just a name someone called me a few years ago, doesn't mean anything really, although i am quite well educated regarding the Earth Grids and natural energy fields of the human body and the earth. I liked the name so I kept it, that's all.
I had an experience on Silbury Hill once where a friend of mine said that 12 etheric knights from the fifth dimension came down and stood around us, she started talking to them(to me she was talking to thin air), I then took a picture and there were 12 white comet like orbs flying around me.To the naked eye I couldn't see anything but I believed they were there and they showed up on the camera, in broad daylight too. Two of them had faces in them.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

QUOTE: 'Oh, and for those of you that think that I do this for money. I have NEVER recieved a single penny for these videos. I am unable to work and have to do car boot sales to make ends meet. I would love to receive money for my videos, maybe then I could make some better ones, much better ones in fact.

Gridkeeper, not arguing or throwing my toys out of the pram, just being.'

Well, I already know where you are just from the info in this post: there's only one place where they spend pounds and go to 'carboot sales' - so I'm afraid you've blown your location...

K.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
So, you have a telescope which you really know nothing about. Are you able to use your telescope to see these things? Have you actually seen them through your scope? Otherwise, how can you say anyone with a decent telescope can see these. You seem imply you are getting pictures with CCD and a telscope.

I have a 10" scope. If I was given coordinates, I check it out. If they are moving around then how about coordinates and a time for North America, Central zone about 30 degrees north.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
So, you have a telescope which you really know nothing about. Are you able to use your telescope to see these things? Have you actually seen them through your scope? Otherwise, how can you say anyone with a decent telescope can see these. You seem imply you are getting pictures with CCD and a telscope.

I have a 10" scope. If I was given coordinates, I check it out. If they are moving around then how about coordinates and a time for North America, Central zone about 30 degrees north.

Problem is he's inferring you need to be 'in tune' or something to 'see' these images. He''s basically saying you won't see them - unless he shows you 'how' to...

J.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
How is anyone supposed to believe this was filmed looking out at the night sky.... could be computer generated....

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
K, I haven't blown anything. I am English, I live in England, that's no secret. I have an English accent, that's me talking in my videos. I don't have to tell anyone where I am from i.e. a precise location. Why didn't anyone ask me which country i live in? Location can mean alot of things.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
J, and having someone show you how to do something is a problem is it? If it's that much of a problem then do it yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join