It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 NEW deep space objects filmed through a telescope, amazing. What Lays Above?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Here are two new objects which have been filmed from the ground (earth). The second one looks like it has a huge rectangular structure coming off it, almost like a sail. What it could be is anyones guess?
GK.

[edit on 6-9-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
i have no idea what that is but it looks like a colidascope(sp?)

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The first 30 seconds are just for entertainment purposes, did you watch any further than that?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Awesome... what are these deep space object... ?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
No one knows what they really are.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Is this not all shot through a kaleidoscope? It sure looks like it, or more so shot through a broken lens or something. What kind of optics was this shot through?

[edit on 6-9-2007 by Freezer]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridkeeper

Is this footage from that 'movie' Interstellar?

Looks like Transformers or Gundam.... maybe part of some viral campaign....

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Cornball soundtrack detracts from whatever value video might have...which I can't discern. Which telescope? Looking where? When? Who?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
OK, just some questions about this.

1 - How do we know that these are deep space objects? Even if they were filmed through a telescope that does not mean that they are space objects, much less deep space objects.

2 - Who did the video? Did you filmed it, Gridkeeper? If no, where did you get it?

3 - What type of equipment was used? Saying that it was a telescope is meaningless unless we know its characteristics, some telescopes are worse than a good zoom lens from a video or photo camera.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
Is this not all shot through a kaleidoscope? It sure looks like it, or more so shot through a broken lens or something. What kind of optics was this shot through?

[edit on 6-9-2007 by Freezer]

After the first 30 seconds, tell me, does it ALL really look like it has a kaledescope effect on it?????????? Can you really not tell the difference after the first 30 seconds???

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
space platform/station or a space ship?the form is too unusual for a meteor or some space rock

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
reply to post by Gridkeeper

Is this footage from that 'movie' Interstellar?

Looks like Transformers or Gundam.... maybe part of some viral campaign....

Not from the interstellar movie, given to me by "Fallen Angel".

Q. Who is Fallen Angel I hear you ask?

A. Does it really matter?

GK.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
Cornball soundtrack detracts from whatever value video might have...which I can't discern. Which telescope? Looking where? When? Who?

Eva Cassidy has one of the most beautiful voices ever heard, she died before anyone ever really knew of her, since her death many albums have been released.

Which Telescope? One that you can buy from a shop.
Looking Where? Looking toward the stars.
When? The other day.
Who? Does it really matter?

GK.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper
After the first 30 seconds, tell me, does it ALL really look like it has a kaledescope effect on it?????????? Can you really not tell the difference after the first 30 seconds???

I can answer that--no. Gridkeeper, without any information on what we're looking at, it's completely useless. For all we know, we're looking at an out-of-focus dust bunny. I notice that on YouTube they're asking the same questions. If the folks on YouTube are getting analytical, you know there's a problem, eh?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I don't mean to sound like a psycho here, because all of you demand evidence or death, but I saw something very similar to this floating crooked above a field while I was driving on the Ohio Turnpike a couple weeks ago. It seems like that was a whole rectangular ship. For some reason, just one part of it was lit up. When I saw what I suspect was either very similar or possibly the same thing, it was glowing yellow, and it was definitely not in deep space. Was about the size of a football field or more. I'm not sure if the person was shifting the angle for some unknown entertainment purpose ("oh wow, it changed angles hehehe I'm enthralled now"), or if the "ship" shifted angles, but uhhh looks genuine to me. I've seen the stuff before, so yeah. I have no proof. Oh well.

[edit on 6-9-2007 by indierockalien]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

A version 2: Yes, it does matter

Who is fallen angel?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
These could be something filmed in space.
These could be a video of dissolving salt crystals, illuminated by an LED light

They could be anything.

But, for research purposes, it would be good to know a few things.
The telescope type. The video equipment. The direction, and time of day.

How were they tracked?

All of that REALLY matters. (REALLY)

SO, lets get down to the data!

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Wait, if your telescope can see that clear out of Earth, then where are all the stars in the background?
All I seen is a butterfly look-a-like moving around, and I am not even sure if it was moving or the telescope.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo

Originally posted by Gridkeeper

I can answer that--no. Gridkeeper, without any information on what we're looking at, it's completely useless. For all we know, we're looking at an out-of-focus dust bunny. I notice that on YouTube they're asking the same questions. If the folks on YouTube are getting analytical, you know there's a problem, eh?

Have you ever wondered why so many questions are asked about this footage? Man has never seen it before, so tries to find something to compare it to, the human brain searches for the nearest thing it can find as a comparison, yet there is nothing which shows TRUE comparison. There is no problem, eh?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The fact that you're unwilling to give any specific info -- or atleast clarify why you cannot, makes this all the more useless, and until you decide to stop screwing around... don't bother posting these vids.

Honestly whats the point, when noone can evaluate ALL the details and even replicate this themselves?

It's my oppinion you're part of the group that was behind Interstallar (which we already confirmed in another thread) and that you're just pulling another stunt to try and promote the movie -- all so that you can make a few more bucks.

Shame on you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join