It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 NEW deep space objects filmed through a telescope, amazing. What Lays Above?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I have seen them, but they appear very faintly, as if they are shrouded behind the gas colours etc, I can see faint and diagonal structures but nothing as good as what has been shown. I posted this on the net several months ago and was ridiculed by all. I wouldn't know how to take the coordinates, I don't even know what most of the stars are called, I just recognise them as lights in the sky. I can tell you where Orion's belt is though.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

Could be anything, from your point of view I would agree.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper
had an experience on Silbury Hill once where a friend of mine said that 12 etheric knights from the fifth dimension came down and stood around us, she started talking to them(to me she was talking to thin air), I then took a picture and there were 12 white comet like orbs flying around me.To the naked eye I couldn't see anything but I believed they were there and they showed up on the camera, in broad daylight too. Two of them had faces in them.

That sure sounds similar to the Fatima sighting to me. That was when two or three small girls in Portugal were out in the woods and one claimed to be talking to the Virgin Mary, but others only saw a faint blurring. (From faint memory, I'm afraid). In any case, same scenario. Ah, here it is.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Maybe if someone here has a telescope they could spend a night checking out the stars to see if they see anything like in these videos, that would help if someone else is also seeing these.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_
Later in the year when Orion rises earlier I am going to check it out. Right now it is visible near morning.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
100% devoid of science, nice.

other than that i dont know what to say besides i would have liked to heard negative creep by nirvana for the music.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper
Jose calls them starships, I call them objects.

So you *ARE* linked with that scammer, Jose Escamilla. Thought as much.

Sorry, but that thus puts my interest here to zero - Jose is a thief, liar and scammer. Not to mention a foul mouthed little man who resorts to threats of violence when called out for being a scammer.

And his partner in scam, Saskia, is no better.

Well, thats this thread over cooked and in the bin for me.

And Jose, if you're reading this, was it worth it ? pfft.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
it looks like you filmed a star and stars with a broken lens.
maybe put some wd-40 on the filter i hope not the actual lens.
can you take a clear picture of the moon at least to tell if the
telescope is working right ? If you have the ccd mounted wrong
you will get the moon in focus and things long range out of focus.
one more thing why is it so shaky ?

[edit on 9/8/2007 by chibihogoshino]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
These seem eerily similar to the images posted by a "John Lenard" awhile back of objects photographed in the night sky, which to me turned out to be nothing more than fast moving manmade items such as the ISS, the shuttle, or other space debris caught by a terrestrial telescope.

This Link to the ATS thread post by me should show some convincing information.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the full thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do believe that the atmospheric effects coupled with a fast moving orbital object (such as the ISS) would explain for the seemingly extraterrestrial anomaly as seen in the video by our OP...

I've looked at all the pages of this thread in frustration by the OP in not answering simple-straight forward questions, such as the equip. used, lots of hand waving and misdirection it seems to me. Pesky things like "brand names" "model numbers" and other non important information has not been supplied, I have to ask why not?

You dont remeber the model number, make it simpole, what type of telescope was used. You dont want to give your location up, fine, a general location will suffice, along with the general location in the night sky (N-S-E-W), and while you're at it, how about an general angle in the night sky as well. These pieces if info. will not 'give you away'.

Cuz without this info, well, your story is just that, a story of fiction-unverifiable, unreproducible-fiction.

If you want to seem credible, why not post immediately with all the pertinent information along the video. Or do you just want to string everyone along for as long as you possibly can?? hmmm?

I for one will not be thanking the OP for posting this 'amazing' footage because it can be a hoax, it can be the ISS (which if it is, kudos to you, you just caught a fast moving object with a telescope without any tracking devices), or it can be any number of unverifiable anythings.

[edit on 9/8/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Why don't we bin this thread...Please..

To this point we have learnt nothing about how these images are made bar it 'supposedly' involves a CCD and a telescope, the final element is yet again denied.

This smacks of the Roswell alien autopsy video to me, both are made by media persons, both refused to reveal details and I think that this will end up the same way, proved as a fake.

If I'm wrong I apologise but there's no reason to think that's the case.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

[snip] (sorry for my tone but too many people are putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with one big fat zero). People like to have a go at me and now you are making things up, good for you. I don't know Jose, get over it. If you've watched his video he calls them starships, it's written on the screen. Look for yourself. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, he calls them starships, I call them objects, does that mean he's my buddy, no it doesn't. [snip] And who is this Saiska bloke???? NEVER heard of him or her. Would you prefer if I called him Mr. E from Mexico or what????? Maybe I am starting not to care any more, or is that what you want?

I love you too,

Gridkeeper.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

MOD NOTE: another outburst like this one will result in a warning and maybe more.

Please discuss the topic at hand in a civil manner.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by chibihogoshino

Have you ever tried filming through a telescope?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Bin this thread, I am.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
"Thats no Moon, Its a Space Station...." (Dramatic Music"DUN DUN DUN")

That is a very interesting clip. Interesting as the better the person tuned the instrument, the more detail we get to see. I wonder if that is a square/rectangular object that is glinting some sort of sunlight along the edges and closest side, or if that is all whispy space matter. Really cool stuff.

Or it might just be a space station!

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
the first 30 seconds are for entertainment purpose..
oh thank you. and the solarisation also and the copyrighted music also. and the copyright is also for entertaining purpose i might as well think. have you ever seen a video exceot this one with a copyright information that wasn't overcome right by loading it up there?

even if this would be one hell of a proof, as long as someone is claiming he has a copyright, i wouldn't even spread the word or give it away for free..
come on!

i don't like people that want to make money out of this more than necessary.
if someone finds ouut how antigravity works, well i bet he is also starting to get a patent for this right away. even if he got the knowledge from others that gave it to him...
i would like ta rate this down.

oh and just one wild guess: its the space station.. looks like that or an eagle by day..
here, watch this "tie fighter" ;-)
first stills from telescope

but why don't you post this one as a teaser?
looks better to me :-)
better one from gridkeeper

[edit on 8/9/2007 by rxnnxs]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Grant an old man the answer to a very simple question. I watched the video and I was struck by the absence of background stars. Where are the stars? I sincerly doubt that the telescope could zero in on a single deep space object, like shown in the video. I am not an astronomer and not aware if telescopes have a high powered zoom feature, say as an example from 50mm to 2000mm zoom lense for a camera. I take it that the image was a CCD and electronically zoomed, but wouldn't there still be stars in the background?
Thanks
oldone

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by oldone

Hi good question, just posted this on the JLW thread, hopefully i will answer your question although personally I really don't know why stars don't show up in the background:

Here are some photos which I took through my telescope (no filters) with a digital camera. Where are all the stars in the background? There aren't any and I don't know why this is, it just is. See the two pictures at the end, the one that looks like it came straight out of Star Trek has never been shown on any Interstellar footage although the other one has.

00:00 star
00.03 star
00:05 star (the red one off of the Orions Belt constellation, that's how much Iknow about coordinates.)
00:10 star
00:15 star
00:17 dodgy picture of a star
00:18 star
00:20 dodgy picture of a star
00:23 star
00:25 star
00:27 star
00:29 star
00:31 star
00:39 star
00:41 star
00:42 star
00:45 star ( looks like a winged object)
00:49 star
00:51 unidentified space object, I've seen a video of this one and the part pertruding out from the right hand of the object (1:24) was slowly rotating.
00:54 unidentified space object

Gridkeeper.

P.S. Sorry mods, didn't mean to offend anyone, will review the forum rules.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
chibihogoshino, I believe it's shaky because the methods used are extremely primative. I don't think there's any real money involved with this. If there was i'm sure things would progress much quicker.

greatlakes, there is not enough information (yet) regarding this , the information available would not be enough for people to go out and do it. I personally would like to see closer clearer images emerge, that's why some of the videos have colur and contrast changes in them, to try to make the shapes and structures a bit clearer. It would be great to be able to have a look through a window of sorts.

Here are 4 films of this that have been uploaded to blip tv that are also on youtube, they are flash files and play a bit clearer. The file size for the new From above video is 11 MB but the original quality is at 953MB, unfortunately it makes quite a difference. gridkeeper.blip.tv...

thanks, Gridkeeper.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I am bailing out of this subject. TSHHTF. For those that know what I mean, you got what you wanted.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join