It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what would you do if you found an alien?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   
really?

if it was smart enough, I would try to enact a peace accord. if it was a dumb grey trying to take advantage of me, i'll smack it upside the head with a nice wooden plank. would rather not, though.

im sick of greys hiding around. why dont they just come out and play with everyone else? maybe they're embarrassed of their disproportionate heads? if i had the head the size of a tire and the body the size of a thimble... well... yeah, I'd wear a hat

it makes me wonder as to how easy it was for them and those like them to convince the humans they were gods. where were the local geniuses when this was taking place? surely someone was pissed at some point saying

"the hell are we doing worshipping these short with these big goofy heads? so they flash lights and make things hover... ooooooh wow. screw this"

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
what would you do if you found an alien?

I dont know..... run?

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Well, first I'd hope that it was non-hostile, followed by non-parasitic *I don't necessarily want it to be killing, destroying, or inhabiting my body*. After I had ascertained it's intent, I would try to find out a way to communicate with it. The last thing I would do is call someone who would have it carted off and experimented on, cause that sh�t just isn't cool.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   
OK seriously this is what I would do. I would get all the aliens together in a group and invite them over to a strip club for some beers and a lap dance.

[Edited on 17-1-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
OK seriously this is what I would do. I would get all the aliens together in a group and invite them over to a strip club for some beers and a lap dance.

Good plan, I'd get them some coke, meth, or heroin as well. Show them a good time, rockstar style. Maybe even some hookers.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaoszero
Good plan, I'd get them some coke, meth, or heroin as well. Show them a good time, rockstar style. Maybe even some hookers.

Hey hey I said have some fun not for them to end up dead in a hotel room next to a hooker.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Alien as in extraterrestrial I'm guessing. Anyway, you take lots of pictures and video. Make copies of the pictures and video and hide some all over the place. Upload them onto the internet as well. Before all of that, if you have access to the actual creature where you can poke and jab at it, get some skin or whatever samples and attempt to get a DNA test made without telling the scientist what it is. May be expensive though.

The last thing you want to do if you find an extraterrestrial is call the police or any other agency, not even MUFON. If the ET dies while in your custody from lack of food it can eat or whatever, you'd just have to put up with that as making certain to get the information out would require a lot of planning to avoid government cover up.

Once you've made enough pictures/videotape and at least attempted to get a DNA test done, THEN you go public with your information. This would be hard to do as well. About the only way you could get your ET pics out would be to get them online and out to as many websites (especially forums with multiple individuals) as you possibly could. You could attempt tv/newspaper coverage, but I don't expect any of the information would go on the air. Of course, once you go public, the government will do their thing and try their best to silence the information by any means possible. Which is why a multi-pronged evidence dissemination scheme would have to be enacted.

Regarding the DNA test. I'm not so sure you should get one of those done either. The scientist may be so freaked out that they may call authorities when they see how odd your sample is. So that may not be in your best interest to attempt.

[Edited on 17-1-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:39 AM
link   
If i found an alien.

get some nearly but not quite proof of their existence.
call round the FBI/MIB etc.
make a fortune from the books I would publish about a supposedly government cover up from an abslotute point of authority.

or is it already happening

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ozzie
make a fortune from the books I would publish about a supposedly government cover up from an abslotute point of authority.

You know what thats not a bad idea.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I would give him Reeses Pieces and dress him up as a ghost for Halloween. Then we would go flying on my bike. Also I would help him try and phone home!!

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   
pray it back to hell....

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dusty
I would give him Reeses Pieces and dress him up as a ghost for Halloween. Then we would go flying on my bike. Also I would help him try and phone home!!

Somebody's been watching too much ET. LMAO!!

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knightmare
pray it back to hell....

LMAO!!!

*pulls out cross and holy water*

IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST I COMMAND YOU TO GO BACK TO HELL ALONG WITH ALL OF THE REPUGNANTS YOU SPAWN OF SATAN!!!! (shoutout to Colonel
)!!!

*sprinkles holy water while the alien just stands there and stares*

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
My first reaction would be hostile, Properbly trying to beat it to death with chairs and tables, But i might actually think about it before.

If i did take it to the authorities i might get "knocked off" But i don't know.

If it acts none-hostile to me, I would try to talk to it. I would help supply it with food, But i might be a bit scared that it might "look into me" While i am not looking.

I'm not sure, I am yet to meet one.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I'd take him to Starbucks and try to get him to tell me what th' hell he's doing here over a cup of hazelnut latte'....

[Edited on 17-1-2004 by intelgurl]

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
is it a sexy alien?

I don't know, maybe if I was starving I'd have to eat the alien. poor alien.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hmm any one remember the film "mac and me"

lol im so hollywood!! i would prob hide it and try to find a way to get it back lol

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I would take his saucer away from him and see the galaxy

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dusty

Then I would ask it to hook me up with Drew Barrymore!! Seriously though I would be torn between unbridled curiosity and absolute terror. I hope they would be just as curious about me as I would be about them and we could communicate. Of course if they whip out the anal probes...well.....let's just say we are back to that whole terror issue thing again!

---Matty (mattywhelz)

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
I would take his saucer away from him and see the galaxy

haha, ill sell it on ebay!! as far as the alein, ahh get evidence maybe ill let it go if it brings me back a scaucer, if he dont agree ill hand him over to the *good* no *lieing* gov for a few billion

bah, if i realy did ill just do what the normale ufooligest do, get evidece and help him

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join