It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Psychic Kung-Fu moves?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
What collection of psychic "skills" do you possess?

I'm most proficient at attraction, If i want someone or something to come to me I'll meditate and what or who i want will come to me. There's a few esoterics with whom i use a sort of "psychic phone" thing, they actually know why they're coming to see me, because they "get" my message. With items, i'll think about what i'd like to find and it'll cone to me, almost immediately.

Prediction of the immediate future is another one i'm fairly skilled at. You know when you feel deja vu? Pay extremely close attention and disregard the details, but scrutinize the chain of events, you'll be able to use it in the next skill.

I can alter the future, it takes a strong will but when i really make a strong concerted effort i get results. When the deja vu "reading" happens fast enough, you can react and prevent or cause a desired/undesired result. Be careful about interpretation though, because sometimes you'll misinterpret an end result that you actually cause in an attempt to prevent that exact thing, the DV Paradox. A good way to prevent the paradox from creeping up on you is to interrupt a different portion of the chain of events. If you see something being knocked over by someone, don't warn the person, ore else you may lead them into that exact situation. Instead, observe closely and secure the object if possible in a careful manner. If you're a true Jedi you can probably guide the entire scenario with a fair mental effort, but i'm not there yet.

Prophecy, I dream prophecy. A lot of it has come true and some even blur the line between prophecy and remote viewing, as events i dreamed about happened as far as worlds away at the same time. In several catastrophes, i've taken an active role. In a dream about a chinese refinery explosion, i dove into a water filled pit and survived the blast, the exact tale a survivor told, down to details such as color of uniforms and hardhats and the survivor's description of diving underwater while being chased by a wall of flame. The picture from the place confirmed it was exactly where i was in my dream. I've also dreamed about things the mars rovers have found as they were finding it, the most vivid was the first dust devil on mars video, i had the dream, a day later the actual news was released, and when i checked th date and time, it was filmed during the time i was dreaming it. I've dreamed of stuff that''s yet to happen, but it will.

I'm building other skills, but these are my main useful skills, some are more like parlor tricks, useless but entertaining, but the skills above i practice actively in order to get better.

I've always had strange things happen, but for several years now i've been paying more attention to these events, how they're all pretty much connected, and how everything is connected. Paying extremely close attention to every small insignificant detail of everything, and constantly analyzing the details, patterns emerge. These patterns repeat like fractals throughout the entire spectrum of what is perceived existence, and the observation, meditation on, and analysis of these patterns has led to some pretty profound personal revelations of the inner workings of the universe. From these revelations, i've been able to apply this information to manipulating certain aspects of reality.

So, what can you do?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
1) I'm an empath - I've posted stuff about this here already in various threads. Basically, I can sense others' feelings and emotions, and am extremely sensitive to them.

2) I can communicate with birds. I've loved birds since I can remember, and even before I could read I studied them. And I've found that being in the presence of them, I really have a way with them. After I started volunteering at a rehab center for birds of prey, though, I found that I could communicate with the birds there, and we'd understand each other. To the degree that I can ask them to be calm or still and tell them I'm not going to hurt them (even if they are naturally spazzy), and they'll stop flapping around and find a perch, and wait until I'm gone. And I got one of their education birds, a red-tailed hawk, to start eating when she hadn't been for a while, in the middle of winter, simply by mentally explaining things to her.

3) Telepathy... it kinda comes with the empathy, I think. With certain people (and with birds), I can mentally talk to them. But in order for it to work, it has to be with someone else who has that ability somewhat, too, or else it's just empathy and I'm just getting their feelings - they're not necessarily getting mine.

4) I can sometimes sense the weather and minorly affect it (as in, if the wind is blowing, if I mentally tell it to blow harder, it will). That one's not as big a deal, though, and isn't one of my main things.

5) I can sometimes, sorta, remote view, though again, it's not one of my main skills and I'm not the best at it. But I can often tell say, some online friend miles away, what kind of things are in their bedroom, or whatever. Not to the degree that I have everything down, just to the degree that they end up very interested. So I get some things right.

6) I know how to spirit-travel a little bit. It's really only to certain places I know well, and I really only use it when it's needed.

7) I can do stuff with energy, too, such as send someone healing energy, or use it to shield myself, or whatever.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I will list the things I have done at some point like this #) those I can do currently I will list like this #:

1: I can alter someones perception of me so that I am recieved better, ignored, or unseen altogether. I typically go unseen by relatives and coworkers when I am altering their perception to "not notice me". I'm not invisible. If there's a security camera watching me, I will show up on me, but most people won't notice me at first, even though I'm very pale, and wear all black most of the time.

2: I can increase my resistance to heat/cold, particularly cold

3: I can attract things I wish, and shape events to create a cause.

4: If I am ill or injured, I can heal myself at a heightened rate.

5: I can effect the movement of a living creature with strong intention.

6: I can alter my perception of time

7) I have limited empathy, and can sense intention well

8) Limited spirit travel

9) I can turn off pain sensors in certain parts of my body

1) I have caused the sand in an hour glass to stop falling

2) I have altered the weather

3) I have enhanced my strength

4) I have communicated with animals.

I believe this is the majority. I believe I have a more comprehensive list in nisurastar's "Are you Psychic?" thread on BTS dreams and predictions.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I can go invisible, too. The thing is, it's not intended for me, though it seems that in most cases, I'm not noticed. To the degree that I'll often have to say excuse me several times in order to get someone to move out of my way. People just don't notice me a lot of the time.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I have been interested in this kind of stuff for quite some time. I try to meditate daily. can you guys give me any advice to where i could start to develop any of this?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
1) Im an extemely sensitive Empath, my friend will coem up to me and ill ask thme wahts wrong when their not dispalying any emotion of it wahtosever, and then they'll tell methat there BF dumped them or somethign like that

2) I can communicate with dogs to an extent and so can my mom and grnadma so i think its hereditary.

3) I can compleletly shut out all pain and outside stimulus, and turn it back on like a light switch

4) I naturally make my self invisible, i've doen it as logn as i can remember, but i think it started when i used to get picked on alot. So i made myslef as un noticable as possible, my friends say ill jsut like phase out and all of a sudden when ther attentions somewher ill speak and scare the crap out of them

5) i've dreamed 7 times in my life, 3 were nightmares, 4 were incredibly vivid and half of them tuend out to come true the rest involved me in my 20's and im not that odl yet so i dont know if they'll come true

* i do all of this wihtout mediating, medditaing is useful but i dont need to use these paranormal abilites

** the edit was because of a math error

[edit on 27-8-2007 by Dave-Enock]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cgrfan
I have been interested in this kind of stuff for quite some time. I try to meditate daily. can you guys give me any advice to where i could start to develop any of this?

Practice qigong, following the exercises that Tom Brown(outdoor expert) reccommends would also be a good place t start. If you read my profile, 80% of my threads are about developing various abilities.

Good luck!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I`m getting really good at attracting things, events, persons. Anything i like. Also dreamcontrolling. And i made a psi wheel spin after creating a psi-ball and putting my hands around it!

One thing ive wondered. A very close friend of mine, who was a true wizard literally. He told me him and his brother once had had some friends over, when one of the friends were acting kinda rude and irritating towards his brother. My good friend then told his brother a "neat little trick" as he called it.

He never told me exactly what, cause i didnt ask. And now its too late. But anyway, he told his brother a technique or something, so that his brother could just instantly pass over some energy on to the friend who was acting rude, causing the rude dude to almoast throw up! On the surface, all his brother (semmed to do) was look him deep in the eyes.

Anyone know what i`m talking about or had any experience with this powerfull mind trick?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Wow I never knew so many people had these abilities.

The only thing I've ever come close to doing is making a psi-ball, but I can't do it all the time.

-Will

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I actually find psi balls alot easier to create when im stoned. Seriously. I have no idea why. Maybe cause of increased brain activity and self confidence? When im sober i usually have to focus alot more, while when im high of the herb, i can just put my hands together and feel the magnetic forces instantly.

I can then put some energy into it and make it big as a basketball, sometimes bigger than that too. But what are they good for? Whats the next step?

Its worth mentioning that the stoney herb also helps me visualise alot better, so it also helps me on attracting things. Anyone else know what im talking about here?

[edit on 28-8-2007 by pekle]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
is this a fantasy thread? there is a already a thread called "Real Life Super-Powers" stickied within this forum for you to post your abilities.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I hope it's not a fantasy thread, because I'm dead serious. I took it as a real thread.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MinHawk
I hope it's not a fantasy thread, because I'm dead serious. I took it as a real thread.

post them in the stickied thread then called "about real life superpowers" coz this thread will probably end up dying later. one thing i'd like to know is how do you remote view? i've done it a few times accidentally in altered states of consciousness but i don't even know what the technique is to do it.

I have quite a few abilities, they all stem from one main ability which is mind-over-matter. With this ability I can do basically anything imaginable that I set my mind to, although the power works better when I have stayed awake for too long and become really switched on and not wanting to sleep (but i also believe it will grow stronger as we approach 2012), it is also stronger after taking some err umm speed.

Here's what i've done so far with this power in no particular order:
1.) turn on/off electrical devices
2.) change weather i.e clouds, rain, wind, even lightning
3.) manipulate traffic and traffic lights
4.) persuade/manipulate people
5.) retrokinesis - can alter future events, attract things into my life, i make my own destiny.
6.) manipulate time to a certain extent
7.) shields - can make my computer run faster/slower, make my cellphone work or not work, can shield myself/car so im less easily noticed by others, etc.
8.) empathy. I can sense people near me, can even tell who it is if i've met them before. Can draw up elemental energy so i can make myself feel warm/cold or the area around me warm/cold using the element of fire/water. Can sense my own spirit within me, send it where ever i like, to get a feel for the area. i can also use it to beat people up spiritually (I kid you not, I have given people black eyes and bruises from beating them up spiritually). I can also sense if an energy is postive/negative, and can project out energy (projecting out sexual energy at girls is quite interesting to say the least)
9.) precognition
10.) can heal people to a certain extent
11.) can get in 'the zone' where everything goes my way and i feel invincible. works well in gaming, i'll often get accused of cheating and banned from a server because im killing everyone instantly and no one can kill me.
12.) i've done a bit of telepathy (i really don't like telepathy, especially in big crowds), done a bit of telekinesis as well.

I should also mention that i've had a lot of paranormal experiences in my life which has probably led me to being capable of these abilities, i also meditate regularly and have been a natural lucid dreamer since the age of 4 years old.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Eonnn

I think at one point, I did post in the real life superpowers thread. I am not certain, though.

Hmm... I can often manipulate traffic lights... but I don't do it while driving, because it wrecks my concentration. I have to mentally focus on the light when I'm doing it, so I'll really only do it if I'm the passenger in a car.

Remote viewing? I'm not sure... I've never really been asked that, or realized there was a name for it, up until recently, after I started posting here.

I do go inside my mind, though. In the instances I've done it, it's been an online friend of mine curious as to whether I can do this stuff or not, and they ask me to do it. Well, they have, anyway. A few times. I'd close my eyes and just relax, go into my mind and try not to think of anything... then I start trying to feel that person, and the energy I get from them. I focus on that energy, and try to feel more things about them... sometimes I can get kind of what they look like, too, by doing this. If they're trying to get me to see something inside their house (like a room or something), I'll start trying to feel the energy around them, as well, until I can go from room to room. I start seeing visual images or get feelings as to what's in those rooms. I'm not always the best at it, but it does seem that I get some things right. This makes me think that I can remote view, just that it's not one of my areas of expertise, and it's not something I've had a lot of practice on, either.

I don't use telepathy in crowds... I tend to try to block people out... usually in a crowd, I'm so stressed and wanting to get out of there, simply from feeling the different energies around me. I can't single anything out, and it's all just way too much for me to deal with. I use telepathy with birds, though, and with my boyfriend, who seems to have this connection with me. We're always thinking/saying things at the same time. With him, though, it's not intentional - it just happens.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by MinHawk]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MinHawk

ahh ok. I thought it would be something like you try and project your consciousness there but what your saying is you go inside your mind, connect the energy and feel your way around. thanx for clearing that up for me i'll start trying it out a bit more now.

perhaps you should try psionic shields in big crowds... you can put one around yourself, and even around your own mind to stop any telepathy, emotional bombardment or draining of energy. I will often do this as well as silence my innervoice. I can silence my own thoughts and inner-voice for very long periods of time now thanks to practicing meditation.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
i'm not sure if it is psychic..but.. heres my list

Left Eye Twitch = Someone dies

Right Eye Twitch = Something bad happens

Kind of have like a future sight thing = Could just be sitting there and have like a vision and it happens sooner or later

Option future sight = before anything happens, I see the outcome of it, like if multiple choices, I tend to see the outcomes of each

Spiritual sense

and that's all i remember right now, theres more though

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Eonnn

No problem, though please don't be mad at me if it doesn't work for you. I'm certainly no expert.

Yeah, I know about shields, and know how to use one. My big problem is, remembering to do so. I have to consciously create a sheild for it to work - it doesnt' just happen by itself, and so I always forget to do this, and always end up bombarded by people's energies. If I could find some way to remember, then perhaps things would improve greatly in that aspect.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I practice Kung-Fu and Wushu without supernatural powers. I've had pains that felt like they were 'supernatural' but the doctor said it was my perception.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I can make light in between my hands, only about 1/2 the people can see it though. It's not a big deal. I've also had random visions and an OBE once. That's about it.

Fun topic though

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I can:

1.) Heat myself up if I'm cold, or cool myself down if I'm hot(I imagine there's a ball of either hot or cold energy around me).

2.) Predict the future(not too often, but it does happen).

3.) Move small items with my mind(Like a mobile phone, or golf ball).

4.) I can sense if someone is about to phone me, or knock at the door.

5.) Communicate with certain animals(mainly birds).

I have had these ablities for as long as I can remember, and I don't meditate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join