It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiencers: White Sedans, Nose Bleeds & Electrical Fluctuations; Sound Familiar?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hi All,

I’m curious ‘bout this, how many experiencers have noticed white sedans outside their homes (usually Ford models) with a person sitting in it, usually writing on a notepad, or on a cellphone? Also, when you go to work or run an errand it drives away as you walk to your car and then an intersection later another matching white sedan turns onto the street you are driving on and gets right behind you and follows you to your errand? Once again the person will just sit in the car with a notepad and cellphone.

Also, how many experiencers had a lot of nosebleeds during this time period?

And then, last on my list, how many experiencers had major power fluctuations in their homes during this time period?

When I came back from France in ’95 this surveillance/coincidence(?) started about a week after arriving home. My husband was not followed and when we discussed it, you know, was it a stalker or something(?) we settled on probably not. Our theory was that my stepmother had hired a private detective as she and my father were divorcing and she thought my father was transferring assets to me. (He wasn’t btw).

Now, many years later I am friends with her and it is clear to me that she had not hired a PI. So who were they?

At the same time as the white sedan brigade I was having nosebleeds everyday at exactly the same time everyday. They would start at 11:00 AM and continue until 1:00 PM. I would feel lightheaded and weak, very shaky. My husband took me to the doctor and he said that my blood pressure was very low, that I was going into shock and he wanted me to go to the hospital (I did not want to go) so instead he had me stay there for monitoring and then around 1:00 PM the nosebleed stopped, the shakiness went away and I felt much better. (btw we saw the dr. between 11:00 and 1:00)

He then sent me for the tests on an outpatient basis. When I went in for the tests they did not run them on me, at least not all of them. They did a couple of basic ones and said that my doctor must’ve been mistaken, that I was fine. (it was not between 11:00 and 1:00).

The nosebleeds continued for about a month and a half. Everyday I worked my schedule around those two hours. Kleenex next to the sofa, remote for the TV, just laid back and got through it.

Another odd thing, the power kept fluctuating in the house, bulbs lasted a few days at the most. We called the power company and they put a 24 hour monitor on our power line into the house. The result was that the power flow was fine; the power fluctuations must be coming from our own wiring. We called an electrician and he could not find any problems as he walked through a dim house with blown out bulbs and blinking clocks. Lol. This also stopped after about a month and a half.

Our life returned to normal, just did, just all of a sudden one day. White sedans were gone, nosebleeds stopped, power was fine. I’m looking back on it and it was just weird.

I’ve read a few accounts of contactees who had mentioned white sedans following them. And yes, I was a contactee years ago. In France I had had one experience that was radically different from my previous ones though. It involved an underground installation setting where many abductees were gathered. It was an orientation presentation where we were being lectured about not being scared of the greys when we are flying their ships. That they’re here to help us. I was washed out of the program when I asked, “How do we bring them down?” What, you mean land them? “No, crash them.” Lol. I was never abducted by those creeps again, thank God.

I came back from France a year later and that’s when the sedans showed up and for one and a half months my life was turned upside down. Is there a connection between the orientation abduction, the sedans, nosebleeds and electricity? Have ya’ll experienced anything similar?

STM

Edit to add link to my description of the abduction mentioned above (you have to scroll down a bit on the thread, it is called "1994 Dulce?":

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8/25/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Could you be more specific about the presentation you had in France. Did you manage to gather many contactees over there? I live in France that's why I'm interested. Were you ever abducted when you were living in France ?

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bidonpseudo

Hi,

Yes, I had one abduction in Paris.

Here's a link to it, just scroll down the page a bit, it's titled "1994 Dulce?"

Hope to be back in France soon, love it, love Normandy especially, maybe we'll meet up there.

Regards,

STM

[edit on 8/25/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
if i could make a sugestion.
next time the white sedans return, calmy grab your shotgun, hold it behind your back incospicuolosly (sp) walk out to the car, and blow all four tires away...when the cops show up you and he will have to explain who you are and what he is doing there.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by darkheartrising

That would be fun. Although with a direct confrontation such as that, there is no way to determine whether the person in the sedan is telling the truth about why they're there. It probably wouldn't be worth the trouble of bringing cops into it.

Seentoomuch, have you considered hiring your own private investigator to tail these car "stalkers" if they do ever show up again?

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
ATS forgive me.

You say you are a "contactee" ?
(new word for me)

Other than your tales, any proof ?

Wait, the electrical problems just
"went away", yes?

Nice story. Zero evidence.

Regards,
Lex

Edit to add from OP :

Our life returned to normal, just did, just all of a sudden one day. White sedans were gone, nosebleeds stopped, power was fine. I’m looking back on it and it was just weird.

How neat and tidy. No fuss, no muss.

[edit on 25-8-2007 by Lexion]

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

Ya know, youre a real piece of work. Does it somehow validate you to take a dump on people you dont even know, nor know nothing about what they have experienced?

I guess it's easy for you to sit back in anonymous security and berate people when they cant get in your face for it and make you accountable for your belittling attitude.

This after Springer's post regarding respecting members. Forgive you my a$$.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Seen-
In answer to your post, I have not had nosebleeds, nor power fluctuations at the house. Lightbulbs dont last here worth a damn, but, I put that more to our builder then to anything regarding "them".

With regard to being followed, I've had more then a couple and one of them made me leave the public field of UFOs for nearly 10 years after the men in the car made it abundantly clear I was treading on thin ice with them, or whomever they represented. This encounter was at 3am in a very secluded area (where my shop was at the time). That was enough for me.

I'd been followed by dark blue cars before, but nothing I could put my finger on as absolute. Helicopter was a different story, as it dipped between telephone wires whilst following behind me. That was nothing but an attempt to scare me. It worked for a little bit.

As to someone's suggestion to use "aggressive negotiations" with said followers, I'd advise highly against it. You nor anyone else is above dissapearing or having an "accident" (as I was directly threatened with) if these people are who you think they are, or are involved with any of this.

They are no one to fool with.

Go about your day and if you can, photograph them. Put them under the lens. Get a tag number. This goes a long way in establishing what may or may not be going on.

~Jeff

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Originally posted by jritzmann

Ya know, youre a real piece of work.

Thanks for noticing.
I've 125k in my hips, and a little less
in my knees.

Good eyes.

Does it somehow validate you to take a dump on people you dont even know, nor know nothing about what they have experienced?

I asked questions, pointed out flaws.

Where did I "take a dump" on the OP ?

I guess it's easy for you to sit back in anonymous security

Quite wrong, my friend.

and berate people when they cant get in your face for it and make you accountable for your belittling attitude.

This is laughable.

I'd LOVE to meet these people. See the area these
things happen.

This after Springer's post regarding respecting members. Forgive you my a$$.

I respect everyone that respects ATS regulations.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Nice backpeddle. Be an adult and stand by what you say, or dont say it. Anonymity has it's advantages for folks like this I guess, as they can back their way out of anything.

Belittling comments and trying to marginalize someone's experiences. Thats what ya did. Stand it up or back it away, but please dont insult our intelligence by saying you didnt.

Another member on ignore.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
"If you coddle people, you get what
you want to hear. "

which was sent to me by Lexicon, after he U2U-ed me to explain himself. I said that disrespecting people was no way to investigate anything, and that I was surprised if anyone spoke to him at all.

Some people thrive on negative attention, I guess.

[edit on 25-8-2007 by jritzmann]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by darkheartrising

My husband thought about it until we remembered my stepmother, that perhaps she was involved. My husband is an ex-ranger sniper turned tax lawyer. He's a natural born fighter (mind and body) but in this case at the time we really did think it was my stepmother, though now we know it wasn't.

It woulda felt great to do that, consequences just out the window.

STM

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Siblin

Hi,

Definitely! We would not hesitate to hire an agency to find out who these men in suits were if they were to return.

Very reasoned response, thanks,

STM

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

Lexion, I've watched you continuously post on the board and this is my opinion of your posts: Someone as bitter as you should take some time off and go out in the world, see what you see, do things you normally wouldn't, take a few risks, really live for at least one day. Just my opinion of you, as you gave yours of me.

And if you really are in a wheelchair, so what. My stepbrother has been in one since seventeen, he has been involved with many worldwide projects, actually is integral to them being created, all from a wheelchair. Don't expect any quarter from me, as a matter of fact going easy on you would be the worst stance anyone could use with you.

As for "proof", I am sharing a personal experience that is unusual and am asking if anyone else has experienced same. Since you are not an experiencer/contactee what are you even doing on this thread, the title was clearly written?

Here's the guidelines that Springer gave us:

Personal experiences are allowed to be shared on the board. Now why don't you go find a thread that you can contribute to.

STM

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

Great advice JR,

thanks greatly.

So, it could be related. Did these people go into any detail about what specifically they did not want known? What investigation were you working on at the time, if you can say, understanding that these are not nice guys and could come back? Maybe a generic, vague description would be okay?

The helicopter chasing you must've put you in adrenalin overdrive, it would've me. And the 3 o'clock clinched it. You definitely made the right decision to let go of UFO investigations for awhile. It's not worth it, what will happen with them (the visitors/ETs) will happen, it's not something we have control over. The Govt. involvement is another aspect of all this, and seems to be contrare to reason; and also they have a lot of resources to lean on people who disagree with their view whatever that may be? (Lots of mixed messages)

The orientation I attended was a different sort of experience for me, 180 from my other experiences. The whole time my hackles were raised as though what they were planning and presenting was a threat to me, to you, to everyone. Why they would follow me when I came back to the states is only guesses on my part. I mean, yes, I was conscious during their speech unlike most of the others, but even now, telling it here, very few people will believe it. So what damage could I do? Why the manpower hours spent on following me? Odd.

Do you think the nosebleeds at the exact same time everyday are related to them; is it something they are capable of doing? I've never been a big believer in Govt. emf attacks, etc..etc... But now looking back it's really weird that it's starting date and stopping date coincided with the surveillance by whoever.

Anyhow, it's just one of those odd things that tend to happen to me, lol, what a life.

Has anyone else out there had similar experiences? Any knowledge to share?

STM

Note: My husband just reminded me how he went up to the car one time determined to settle it. It sped off just as he reached it.

[edit on 8/26/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Did these people go into any detail about what specifically they did not want known? What investigation were you working on at the time, if you can say, understanding that these are not nice guys and could come back? Maybe a generic, vague description would be okay?

It was in relation to "samples" sent from an out of state case to me, that I was taking to John's Hopkins for analysis the next week. They didnt mention it per se, but rather stated that *I* knew what they were there about. They got into the shop under pretense of selling insurance...at 3am. They more or less muscled their way in, and after a short dog and pony show one of them tried messing with my computer. Twice.

There was always one trying to get behind me while the other spoke to me about some nonsense insurance coverage. It wasnt til they were leaving...or that I told them I had to get home, that they (well one of the two) basically said what he had to and asked repeatedly if we were "clear" on what he was saying.

That it would be hazardous to my health to continue with "what I was involved in" and that I could "fall off this ladder" (which was outside my office door to the above storage deck) late at night...yada yada. He made it abundantly clear and seemed genuinely pissed when I initially acted like I didnt know what he was talking about. My last words to him was "yes sir".

They later followed me home that night and sat outside the house for about an hour. My wife saw them, and we watched til they left.

I dont immediately make the leap that they were "government", but whatever they were or whatever they represent, theyre the ones that know more about this then we do (most likely) and they dont play around.

Ya know the interesting by-product of this was that the sender of the samples dropped from the face of the earth, never answered another phone call, nor email. I dropped samples off at another researcher's house for him to deal with it. I wanted nothing more to do with any of it. Bye, dont care no-how. Good riddance.

Yeah the heli was pretty freaked out, I cant recall if that was before or after the visit from the guys at 3am. During that general time I think.

I dont know who any of them are or who they represent, I just know as God is my witness those guys werent playing around. I fear damned little in the way of people, and those guys scared the crap out of me. I aint too proud or testosteroned to say it either.

I dont know about the nosebleeds, as I havent ever had one to be honest. Could it be related? I really dont know. I'd get a checkup and let the Doc look at your sinuses and see what he says. Sinus issues can come from severe stress, and if youre stressed enough with maybe some sort of sinus problem on top, I'd think nosebleeds can follow.

I try not to read anything into stuff like that. If "they" stick me with something, the poke hole is there.

If there is a scar for instance, when I wake up and I dont know where it came from, I blow it off.

If there's something really bothering me, I go to the Doc and let him look.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I have noticed as well as my relative, several times that seemed like someone in a white car was sitting on our street writing stuff down, they take off fast too if they notice being.."noticed". My guess is some kind of secret government b.s. and they are doing expiriments because all we are to them is lab rats, we pay taxes and become there pets. One day I was testing my car after fixing, i left my street, didnt notice a white car though i wasnt looking, then i come back 3 minutes later, he looks at me, with an odd look, then takes off, with no passengers or anything. My friend recently has gotten nosebleeds and its possibly cell phone towers and electrical activity. My guess is they are doing mind control expiriments with microwaves, and you may be a silently chosen victim. Or your just being paranoid. But this is just to make you aware that they (government/independent spies or maybe even evil scientists) will do these subversive evil deeds.

[edit on 26-8-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Dont be swayed by the debuunkers around here. Even if you produce proof they quickly discredit it by any means or attack your credibility. It comes with the territory sadly and more so now than ever here on ATS. However there are many whom have shared and similar experiences. I say these debunkers need to show proof positive that what someone experiences never happened. But in most cases they cant.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I think jritzmann just likes to show off his or her awesome avatar!

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
jritzman that is some cool 3d, water can really do that by the way which makes that picture look like some ufos using magnetic anomoly of the ships to channel water into a beam of sorts.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join