It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiencers: White Sedans, Nose Bleeds & Electrical Fluctuations; Sound Familiar?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Interesting, very interesting, and so I am interested to know more!

Could you do this for me:

Recall the Make, model, and size of the vehicle. If this is difficult (not all people pay as much attention to automobiles as I do), can you tell me did the white sedan similar to a police car (like a Ford Crown Victoria, or a Ford Police Interceptor)? Or perhaps like a family sedan? Size, style, 4 door?

If you could, next time get a license plate number (state plates? current registration?), record it all down. And call the Police, or just ask them. Confront them.

For your power, I suggest an UPS system Uninterruptible power supply system. You can pick something up for less than 100 USD, or whatever for Euros it would be. Use this for a cam system, or something to record some evidence for the police, or even me, that would be awesome! (Edit: If it happens again, sorry I rambled too fast
)

Thanks for posting your story!

[edit on 26-8-2007 by el_presidente]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

to the first post, thefatlady replies:

What you experienced is called gang stalking and is commonly experienced by TIs [targeted individuals] worldwide. I am thrilled for you that it stopped. Many of us cling precariously to life under daily attacks. If you want to know more google electronic harrassment.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Hi seentoomuch, this is an interesting topic! Am happy for you that the weird things stopped, and am hoping they don't return!

A couple of thoughts came to mind while reading your first post. Regarding the orientation presentation, you said this: (quote) I was washed out of the program when I asked, “How do we bring them down?” What, you mean land them? “No, crash them.” (end quote) Am wondering if, because of your comments, "they" were keeping an eye on you afterward by using the men in sedans -- perhaps to see if you were maybe some kind of threat to "them" or their program. ?? Also, is it possible that during the time of that orientation presentation or so, something may have been done to you to cause the electrical problems? If so, the same thing could have caused the nose-bleeds as well.

There have been times in my life when I've had a high electromagnetic field surrounding me, not sure why or where that came from. During those times somehow I've managed to set off the fire alarm in my home just by walking into the room, changed TV channels just by walking past (my sons would ask me to walk past again to change it back
), couldn't wear or be around anything digital without blanking it out, and I killed more than one battery in my computer. Won't even start explaining the misery with attempting to drive my car (electrical engine) during those times. I don't have an explanation for why these things happened
yet I've heard others speak of this happening to them at times as well. Some of them have said they also had nose bleeds during those times when the electromagnetic field was high for them. Suppose it was part of the body's reaction to that.

Just sharing these things with you cuz I'm wondering if this could have been what was going on with your electrical problems and nose bleeds? Perhaps it didn't have anything to do with the sedans, although it sure was mighty peculiar timing!

If the men in sedans show up again, I like the idea given in other posts about taking a pic of the car and license plate, and if that doesn't stop them from showing up (whoever they might be), take a shotgun to their tires during their next visit. That would sure put a crimp in their plans if they wanted to drive away to avoid being questioned about what the heck they are doing! hehe.

NOMW

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
So I gotta ask this, were your experiences with Greys or others? Are the electrical and other odd happenings related to us talking about the Greys, thinking about them or writing about them? Does it attract their attention when we do? And if so, is it a good or bad thing. I tend to think bad, very bad, at least with the type of Grey I saw. Let me know wigit, if I'm off course on this.

I'd love to hear more of your experiences wigit. Do you have a thread already posted? If so, could you post a link to it?

[edit on 8/26/2007 by seentoomuch]
These experiences I had were a result of meeting folk who'd had a recent car abduction. The entities they saw were short greys, (some with teeth and one very muscular), and extremely tall "tans". They also mentioned a red-haired doctor type human. I'll send you more info. in a u2u today.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by el_presidente

My husband and I both recall them as being Fords. Both cars were small sedans, don't remember the exact model. They weren't the large sedans that are used as unmarked cars by the police, etc. He recalls that he thought they were rentals and that my brother-in-law thought so also.

And yes, I have a great camera now. It's not digital, I prefer film. Also, I have a krazr cellphone that takes excellent short videos. I keep them both next to my bed at night, and the cellphone with me during the day.

And our power is fine now, it only acted up during the time just previous to and after the abduction in Paris, (some nosebleeds included), again during the surveillance a year later in Austin, (daily nosebleeds), and then again at this 2nd house in Austin when I wrote the Dulce? experience, (no nosebleeds).

Pretty weird. I wonder if this happens to all the experiencers?

STM

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thefatlady

Hi, thanks for the info, oh, and sorry it took so long to respond, very busy household lately.

I googled “electronic harassment” and I agree that it is a possibility. Many of the methods used are from accessible technology (it’s interesting that most were developed by the Govt.) that a twisted person could misuse to hurt people. Even old radar guns can be misused. I’m so sorry that you are having ongoing attacks of this sort. Have you contacted one of the more reputable companies to check it out?

STM

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
just wanted to say that it's refreshing to see a civilized conversation going on rather than the usual put up or shut up banter. interesting experience. i can't say for any certainty that i was or was not contacted/visited/etc, but i do remember having a very vivid recurring dream that all of the light bulbs in the house were burned out and it was dark. i would frantically go from lamp to lamp. some would turn on for a few seconds and then burn out. i do *believe* i had mutual visual contact with something. i don't know if they were there for me or if i was just in the wrong place at the wrong time - they seemed to be focused on someone else in the house. it's admittedly a stretch to connect a dream to this type of experience but there's my bit. if you want some details just let me know.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NotOnMyWatch

Hi, great response, thank you.

Yes, I did feel as though I was in hot water when I asked that question at the orientation, and I was then pointed out to the Grey.

And yes, the sedan men were watching, following and taking notes, perhaps for assurance, as you said, that I wasn’t a threat.

The electrical fluctuations; You describe very similar occurrences happening to you and others, some with nosebleeds. Do you or they have an opinion as to the cause, or the trigger that activates this field? Is it something that we activate ourselves or is it turned on remotely or are outside cellphone towers, microwaves affecting us?

I have no memories of implants in my experiences, but yet I wasn’t conscious just previous to the orientation and again at the end of the orientation when I ran to the exit and I was knocked unconscious by their barrier. And also, I got the impression at the orientation from the man next to me (mostly over-excited jabbering) that he had had on going abductions from these abductors, so perhaps I did also and just do not consciously remember them. We were having brownouts routinely in our apartment in Paris just previous to and after the abduction so perhaps this field was triggered by them somehow? Perhaps they did implant something?

My mind is reeling trying to recall any other specifics of that abduction. What is most frustrating to me, and something I regret to this day is that when I picked up the man’s wallet I should not have asked him for his driver’s license, I should’ve just taken it.

Here's the list of theories I've gathered from the thread so far:

1. Close proximity to the ETs cause these fluctuations from the ETs themselves via remote trigger;

2. Some people are naturally capable of generating electrical/electromagnetic fields to an extreme level, how it is activated is still unknown;

3. Electronic harassment of some sort, from humans, not ETs;

4. Out of whack cellphone towers / microwaves.

Maybe today some more experiencers will share their knowledge of these occurrences, the more the better to get a consensus.

Thanks so much for your response, let me know if you or the other electros (lol, we need a name for this) have an opinion as to the cause or trigger that activates it.

STM

[edit on 8/28/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
What an interesting topic and it just shows how far this forum has come over the past year where we can have such discussions without being inundated with debunkers (of the rude kind) trying to ruin it.

I've never heard of abductee's being watched and followed by people in white sedans but is this something that other abductee's have experienced also? So things have switched from MIB's in black cars to normal people in white cars right? I can only imagine how frightening that must be for those who have had such experiences or something like it. I've been reading over those posts in this thread on that.

I have question for experiencers. Do any of you occasionally have electrical brain activity where you not only hear a high-pitched ZING but also feel it --do you also ever hear what sounds like a voice saying your name or whatever sometimes when that happens?? Do you sometimes wonder if there's some outside force that's involved in all of this??? Just wondering...

[edit on 28-8-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Yo. Been reading this for a while now, and it's helluvalot of interesting stuff.

But, the reason I got to writing is Palasheea's post. I was wondering if you could elaborate on that "high-pitched" sound. Some times I hear a kind of electrical high-pitched sound, just barely. I've always thought it was some kind of ultra-sound coming from electrical devices, TV's for example, in the household or something like that. I also some times have this freaky experience where I will dream of an incredibly high sound, which "sounds" very real. It's hard to explain, but it at least feels real, and I usually wake up from it.

Is that what you mean with electrical sounds? Oh, and I've never (so far) heard any voices calling my name in my head.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hi David!
In my case, it's hard to explain but I go through times where I will experienced those loud high pitched ZINGS more often than usual -- and I also hear my name being said very clearly when that happens. It's the electrical activity in my head... I'm healthy btw... I've had this checked out. Sounds like you can relate to these brain electrical experiences too. I'm just wondering who else has them.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
That was freaky.
Never happened to me so far, but then again I'm rarely out when it's dark. (Fear of the dark, you know?) Anyway, I would be interested in hearing, too, if there's other people experiencing this kind of stuff.

I was under the impression that humans cannot hear ultra-sounds, though animals can. So, if that really is ultrasounds, why can we hear it?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale
That was freaky.
Never happened to me so far, but then again I'm rarely out when it's dark. (Fear of the dark, you know?) Anyway, I would be interested in hearing, too, if there's other people experiencing this kind of stuff.

I was under the impression that humans cannot hear ultra-sounds, though animals can. So, if that really is ultrasounds, why can we hear it?

For me it seems more like something that's generating from inside my head -- that's what those electrical ZINGS sound and feel like.

But I also have experienced times where I'll be hearing a low vibrating humming sound that seems to come from the back of my neck... but my whole body will be feeling this low vibrating humming too. Once again, it's very difficult to describe what it's like but in these cases, it seems like I'm picking up environmental electromagnetic vibrations from somewhere.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think we should compare our experiences here, so I'll explain a bit further how it is in my case.

I've never really thought about where the sound's come from. I mean, I've always dismissed it as ultrasounds from any of our electrical household machines, but the more I think about it, I've usually been far away from them, too far it would seem, to hear such an almost inaudible (and yet high-pitched) sound. And even if I wasn't far away, the more I think about it, the more certain I become that the sound isn't really from anything outside.

Let me explain. You can always hear from where (from what direction) a sound comes, at least when you're inside a house. You can hear the door slam, your fingers against the keyboard, the toilet flushing, etc, and you can tell, that sound came from the right, or from the left. But I've never heard this sound as if it came from a single direction in the house, more like it was coming from inside my ear - not inside my head, but the ear itself. And, I'm not really sure, since I've never thought about it really, but I believe it's only in my right ear, and not my left one.

Anyway, I feel like we're hijacking Seentoomuch's thread. I hope you don't mind. If you do, just let me know, and we'll stop. But I'll shut my mouth for now anyway, and hear what people got to say. Maybe it'll give some new perspective to the entire experience, or an explanation (logical or otherwise).

I'm also healthy, at least I think I am, though I rarely go to the doctor for any kind of medical examination (costs lots of dough that I don't have). And I've never thought of myself as an abductee, or a victim of paranormal events. In fact, I think I've lived a very normal life. Just for clarification. No really paranormal experiences to speak of on this side...

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

I don't feel you're hi-jacking the thread, please feel free to continue, I'm fascinated.

Btw: I've never had a speeding ticket, whenever I get near a radar gun I hear/feel a bop on the insides of my ears. It's like the sound of a ping pong ball dropping on the table, but not really a sound, the feeling of pressure and it takes the form of a bop. Lol, at least there's some advantages.......

STM

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
David, thanks for more claification on what you've been experiencing as far as these sounds go. We've had a few threads started up on this topic here in the past but if you are experiencing these sounds a lot or at least occasionally, then I can't blame you for wondering what they are. I do know that as a meditator, I usually experience a high pitched buzzing sound just as I'm easing more into a relaxed state... but once again, I experience those sounds inside my head.. not outside. It's only that low pitched deep humming sound that I talked about in my other post where it seems to be coming from all different directions -- in fact, all of these type sounds seem to come from all different directions yet that Zing thing I talked about is definitely more local (in my brain -- and electrical effect).

But your sounds as well as some of mine do weirdly seem to fill the whole room one is in so I can relate to that experience.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
reply to post by David_Reale

I don't feel you're hi-jacking the thread, please feel free to continue, I'm fascinated.

Btw: I've never had a speeding ticket, whenever I get near a radar gun I hear/feel a bop on the insides of my ears. It's like the sound of a ping pong ball dropping on the table, but not really a sound, the feeling of pressure and it takes the form of a bop. Lol, at least there's some advantages.......

STM

Lol, lucky you!! I'm glad you mentioned that because it's indicating that you're hyper-sensitive for picking up such electromagnetic emanations if your ears are popping like that. And no speeding tickets ever??? wow! Lucky you... no wonder!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

Hi,

Thanks for the info, very interesting dream. Let us know if you have any more, they do sound as if something is going on.

Wigit: Thanks for the U2Us, I still haven't researched the info you gave me, hopefully will get to it today.

Palasheea: Lol, no tickets, no wrecks (knock on wood), but then I had some really good driving instructors, especially for high speed driving.

Also Palasheea, do you recall closing your eyes during those electronic sounds and seeing any unusual patterns? Ditto to you David.

STM

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
STM --
For those electrical ZINGS, those are purely auditory where often times I will get one just as I'm dozing off where I'll hear that ZING (screeching electrical high pitched noise and then my name being said (usually but sometimes something else will be said but usually can't make out what it is -- just recently I heard the words "mind speakers" after I asked, like I do all of the time for any names or whatever they could tell me as to who the voice belongs too -- because I finally got a response on that, this to me was a breakthrough) where I will then JOLT awake. I also get them when I'm sound asleep where the same thing will happen and I jolt awake where I then remember what I was dreaming about. When that happens I sense that there's something in the dream that I should be paying attention to hence why I had the ZING with my name being said... crazy isn't it? Then there are times when I will have those Zings while I'm wide awake sometime during any given day -- but mostly at night.
As for if I ever see anything when my eyes are closed when I have a ZING when I'm wide awake -- let's just say that that never happens because the electrical brain impulse is so 'jolting' if my eyes are closed if I have one... lol, they pop right open...

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Wow. I haven't had that powerful experiences just yet.
But if I hear these sounds again, I'm going to close my eyes and see what I can see. I've never done that earlier, but who knows? It might give some interesting results.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join