It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 ABL - Smoking Gun - This Is It

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This is exactly what I thought when I started reading this topic yesterday.

While 11 11's thesis could be possible, I find it unlikely, given the circumstances. Someone mentioned the laser has a huge range - given that these types of lasers have a rapid falloff in power over distance, it's not unwise to assume it could heat something up at close range.. Whether it could heat something up enough to make any difference to a plane colliding with a building in such a short space of time, without any other noticable side effects however is unlikely IMO.

I had never thought of this until 11 11 brought this topic up. And I have seen the flashes on many clips, having watched probably all the ones yet shown. The evidence presented here looks convincingly like it was "painting a target", similar to weapons used today (one can be found in America's Army game), and indeed this could be used to guide something to impact.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Very interesting topic

You can debate the ifs and whats and hows all you like.

My question is very simple. WHY was that plane even there? For what purpose is a hi-tech military plane suddenly flying around the WTC on 9/11?

Your right it is a smoking gun.

Check out the ABL this it what they are willing to show us, who knows what they are keeping classified

www.youtube.com...

kix

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Exactly the point of the thread, maybe its a flying icecream factory for God sakes but WHAT THE HECK is the plane doing there?

Isnt the whole propaganda machine and the "official explanation" that the U.S.A. was caught with its pants down on 9/11, to me it seems that the pants were really "there"

If we are going to entertain a lot of theories why not the "holograms"?

The point is not What it was exactly, BUT WHAT are those planes doing there, what is their purpose, what they did or allowed to be done?

That my friends is the question,ot the laser/tesla/weapon/ mumbo jumbo...

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
Planes allowed to hit.

[edit on 22-8-2007 by Nola213]

You're right, all air power was being used at the time for other procedures. Fully planned of course. Planned either by islamic terrorists who coaxed that info up, (test days, plans) that would help them pull it off tremendously. Flying unhindered in enemy airspace, especially U.S., would appear to be quite difficult. Same issue with Londom bombing, did a faction of extremists know to coincide their attacks with tests/procedures that would grant them oppportunity, or was it self inflicted, commanded by government or some other power.

I think the bush regime or who they answer to, was responsible for both. Weren't some of the 911 hijackers found alive and well after the fact? Same with london? I remember finding some information about it but am not sure if it's legit. 11 11 is Quite right to bring complex tech into the picture.

The military and government have been engineering non-stop for decades. I feel confident in saying no one here knows what we are actually capable of. I enjoy this topic alot, bringing in new ideas and theory. People must remain vigilant to bring new evidence to light. So those people who perished are remembered as victims of a traitor I believe. Not big bad terrorists. People making money off the deceased with those 911 films, makes me sick.

[edit on 22-8-2007 by depth om]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Indeed, while everyone is bickering about laser or debry, the most important fact of the matter is why this plain was there.
Many witness accounts of seeing white aircraft with no windows does fitt the description.

1 more pice of puzzle....

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I have yet to watch the video but just for the record....in 1998 I have personally seen the laser module on a p3 orion and a nimrod in sicily. They were doing lots of tests before the orginal "rev a" pictures came out a long time ago. I believe at that time they showed a 747 with the module attached just above the cock pit.

From my other personal experiences in the US military, do not under estimate them. It is quite a known fact that ANY technology that "just came out" or "seen for the first time" is in fact 30 years out of date and obsolete. They only give out what they dont need any longer. The cameras on the P3 were built in the 50's and they can tell what brand of smokes you have from 30,000 feet, 30 miles away. And that was the base model....

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Thats the point, who knows what type of technolgy was on that plane.

It was there doing something, what that something was relates to the WTC and it's demise. Guessing about it and formulating idea's based on video is fine. Just don't try and "sell" it to people in a dogmatic manner, because unless you were on that plane you don't really know.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The laser technology did not have to exist in 1991. There is adequate proof that the Klingons have this technology in the distant future. They got really pissed at Captain Kirk so they borrowed John Titor's time machine, travelled back to 1991, and used the lasers to cause chaos by downing planes.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Very interesting thread, though the OP was far too all-encompassing in just what that white jet was up to. It certainly wasn't melting the facade of the WTC or burning a hole in the Pentagon. That kind of power is certainly far beyond its capacities, and also its intended use.

But he's done excellent work in lining up the path of the white spot in the video--this is very compelling evidence that the spot was laser-tracking used to RC the plane into the tower, which I've believed since first seeing the video and the impact "flash." This just redoubles that conclusion.

As many people have already noted, this is the real smoking gun: if we could have such a highly classified jet at the WTC, why couldn't we have a few F-16s? And just WHY was this jet there in the first place?

That is a rhetorical question, it's pretty clear it was there "to help."

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
simple physics is your friend, angle i=angle r. angle of incidence = angle of reflection. The flash could not have been sunlight and is therefore an anomaly. It also just so happens to be an anomaly that coincides with the painting of a target. A great example of similar technology is in the movie 'clear and present danger'. they use the same system on a smaller scale to take out a drug lord.

awesome find OP.

edited because equations look like tags to php

[edit on 22-8-2007 by jprophet420]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I have to say very well done to 11 11 on his work in bringing this to my attention at least, if i did believe 100% that the us gov did this to its own people to fill some rich man's giavanni suit pockets with more cash, out of all the claims out there concerning the "hows" this one to me seems the most credible to me.

Its perfect in its evil plan sort of way, no evidence what so ever to be found if it did'nt collapse, no explosive's to fail, no aliens, and no invisible missile launcher.

Just wish it was enough to get someone to put there hand up to the alleged atrocity.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Uhmmm has anyone pointed out the size and maneuverability of the jet that the abl is mounted on would make your hypothesis impossible.

Those jets are LOUD. Probably not louder than the buildings collapsed, but certainly loud enough to be noticed as it was leaving the scene - especially at a time when there were literally hundreds of thousands if not a million people looking to the sky.

Plus, the abl is a pretty public program for the most part, it is considered a PR project for the airforce so there isn't a whole lot behind the scenes on this one. There are plenty more surreptious ones that could fit the bill, but the ABL is not one to my mind.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by alupang
Actually, it is no theory I see an ABL flying over NYC, tailing the second jet that impacts. That was broadcast on CNN on 9/11/01, so unless you allege and offer proof of msm tampering, it is reality.

It's no theory I see a laser painted on the second tower. That is reality. Again, broadcast on msm on 9/11/01.

Ok let us assume what you are saying is true and they were seen on MSM, that would mean you can furnish a copy of the alleged footage showing the network logo right????

Until you can all we have is your word that YOU saw it. We now await for you to prove it is indeed a reality and not an allegation on your part Thank You!

[edit on 8/22/2007 by shots]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I think I just "debunked" the "plane" on the other side of the building. Sorry but I have some proof it was Chapter 7 news helicopter on the other side of the builing reporting on CNN at the same time the other person was tapeing. You know it's channel 7 because the channel 7 abc news logo shows up.

Notice the helicopter is on the side of the already burning building (WTC1), the person you have the tape from was on the side of the building that got hit (WTC 2) which was probably shot in brooklyn.

That takes care of the WTC "plane" Don't know about the pentegon, didn't witness it, don't live there, so I can't really comment. As for the "laser" seen on Msn and not on CNN, well talking to alot friends that witnessed it and recalling from my own memory, no one that I personally know that personally witnessed it (not seen on TV but was there) recalls seeing any sort of laser.

[edit on 22-8-2007 by Torlough]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Torlough

But what about the jet at the end of the clip???

Why was it there?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boockelbee
reply to post by Torlough

But what about the jet at the end of the clip???

Why was it there?

If you were talking about the first clip with the tags "camera Planet" what you see at the end of the clip is not a "jet" but the ABC channel 7 helicopter that at the time was white with a blue logo. In fact before the second plane hit WTC 2 there were several news copters in the air as they are every weeekday morning to cover the dailey commute.

This is a Helicopter not a jet please watch the video and see the illustration I posted.

As far as the other picture with the tree in it and the white plane with "discovery channel" embedded. I have no idea where that picture is from since there is no corrisponding video, I do know it isn't the WTC video because there is a differnt embedded tag (Discovery) and no tree in the original WTC video.

Does that make sense now?

[edit on 22-8-2007 by Torlough]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit
did anyone else spot this addition to the tail of the aircraft in the video, that does not appear on the ABL?

It's the winglet.

Originally posted by TheBorg
One question. You say that this ABL affects everything it touches. Well, if that's so, then why does it not damage all of the other buildings that it touches when it moves in the video? To be fair, there should be some damage to everything that the laser made contact with.

11:11 was talking about the targetting laser being visible on the IR enhanced cam.

Originally posted by 11 11

This flash on this jet could be when the laser actually fired. It heated up the nose of the jet, or the building? whatever it was, it was bright.

It was a static discharge.

Originally posted by Marid Audran
Plus, the abl is a pretty public program for the most part, it is considered a PR project for the airforce

There is always a public front for a secret project. Think NASA.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Torlough

This is a Helicopter not a jet please watch the video and see the illustration I posted.

As far as the other picture with the tree in it and the white plane with "discovery channel" embedded. I have no idea where that picture is from since there is no corrisponding video, I do know it isn't the WTC video because there is a differnt embedded tag (Discovery) and no tree in the original WTC video.

Not to mention that the Discovery Channel footage is at D.C. not New York.

[edit on 22-8-2007 by deltaboy]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Not to mention that the Discovery Channel footage is at D.C. not New York.

Correct I only claimed to have solved the "mystery white ABL" plane at the end of the WTC. Don't know about the pentagone stuff.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
1. dont use hollywood as a refrence:
in the movie Miami Vice, they claimed the awacs has a foward looking infrared radar. in Transformers, they had five million f-22's...(that is an exageration but they had alot of them) they had f-22's deployed, not only deployed but deployed with f-117's. and also they had an Air force base made up of nothing but tents and a runway. (anyone in the military knows that a deployed air force base, is just like a resort for the people who are actually deployed)
2. They chose the 747 for the airborne laser because as of yet it's the only military plane that can hold everything needed for the laser, so whoever said it was on the navy plane and the brittish plane is a phony.
3.and i forgot what my third post was going to be....so....lalallalalallala

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join