It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing firemen account of 911

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This guy corraborates William Rodriguez story this guys story is just amazing about what happened to him.

video.google.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Suprising nobody is talking about this...

It is interesting...

Google Video Link

This is in case some of you dont wanna click the link.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Amazing interview. This guy's obviously been through a lot. Thanks for posting it.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This is a wonderful interview with a guy who experienced the horror from the inside and lived to tell about it. I wish more of the firefighters would talk about the things they saw and did that day in interviews like this. The firefighters who survived being on the inside of the buildings have a very unique mental record of the sequence of events.

Unlike a lot of the people who worked in the building who were just trying to get out, the firefighters had a professional interest in observing events unfold to determine what precisely was going on. This firefighter was baffled by what he was observing. How many times does he say "something wasn't right"?

If we had a lot if interviews of firefighters telling what they saw and experienced inside the building we might come up with an overwhelming anecdotal case for controlled demolition that doesn't depend on people's capacity to think independantly.

At one point about a third of the way into the interview he refers to bodies exploding. It is not made clear whether he's talking about bodies hitting the pavement after falling out of the buildings or something else. (Correction here: The moment he mentions exploding bodies is near 14:50 and it does seem clear from context that he's referring to a fireman in the lobby seeing bodies explode as they hit the pavement outside the building.)

[edit on 8-8-2007 by ipsedixit]

[edit on 8-8-2007 by ipsedixit]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a true hero

thank you very much mr. schroder
and thank you OP, a great find

i can only guess at what goes through his mind everyday
his nightmares must be horrific

hopefully more firefighters will come forward now

an awful lot of people rang in sick that day

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
i'd like to talk the guy directly....i dont like watching video...and this has a lot of cutting and pasting....

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wenfieldsecret
and this has a lot of cutting and pasting....

So what? You think he didn't mean what he said?

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
but then you cant trust the timeline if theres stuff interjected here and there....i know he said it all....but it's the time line....

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This is hands down the best interview I have seen dealing with 9/11, and I've watched many. There probably aren't many first responders left who are willing/able to talk about it. Shame on anyone who doubts this guys word. He deserves so much better.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
This guy brings tears to my eyes, I know it's just his word against the world of disinfo, but it's what it is. Was something wrong that day that got over looked? Definatly! Thanks for the post and God bless the whole world. It needs it.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
This is a man telling the truth. And what he tells is damning on so many levels.

Frankly it's hard to reply to this. To even begin to use his words to either support or debunk seems pointless. Watch it, but the truth hurts terribly here.

[edit on 9-8-2007 by gottago]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I just watched it.

"Tower one was coming down from the interior on us"
"Inside structure was just disintegrating, we were like : How is this happening when the plane was up fifty more stories and the stairway is collapsing on us ?"
"Explosions , fires everywhere "
"It wasn't a F14 shooting rockets at us"
"We got down to the third floor and that's where the stairway collapsed on us
and we had to dig all the way out, now the building is coming down we can't see nothing, once again, saying our prayers, you know the show is over here now, this is it.
And with that, all of the sudden, we're looking for another stairwell, me and the lieutenant open a door, we find a body in this closet, we were like : what the heck is that, where did this come from, what's going on here ?, something crazy is going on.
We got our way out off the third stall and that's where the maintenance fellow with a little flash light saved our lives , he was pointing over at us , if it wasn't for him we never would have found another stairwell, the building would have collapsed, William Rodriguez, he saved our lives"
"People coming down the stairs from all different stories , burnt"
"We got down to the lobby and everything was blown up, exploded"

He also says about some people who were told not to go to work that day

Of course no eye witness testified for the 9/11 "investigation"

[edit on 9-8-2007 by pai mei]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Amazing thanks for posting.

There should be volumes of DVD interviews of all the witnesses of 9/11, instead we get "911 Commission Report" followed by two of the Commissioners writing a second book saying "That report was all bull feces".

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by wenfieldsecret
i'd like to talk the guy directly....i dont like watching video...and this has a lot of cutting and pasting....

Actually it doesn't. I can tell by the audio that they're using synchronized isolated cameras. This is a common shooting technique where two or more camcorders shoot and are synced with a clapboard, flash or timecode. Then you sync the cameras up in the editing process (called "post," for "post-production) and you can cut between them like live cameras. If they'd actually cut, you'd hear a glitch in the audio that would accompany the visual cut (because background sound levels everywhere are constantly changing).

And yes, I do this stuff (television production) for a living.

[edit on 9-8-2007 by ClintK]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
When the fireman was saying 'something was'nt right', the context was pretty clear to me he was talking about the building starting collapse, or more major structural damage than he initially thought. These firemen were probably never inside a major highrise that had been directly hit by a large airplane full of fuel. So of course they had some very unique experiences.

As for bodies exploding, I guess one theory is the government had people under mind control and surgically implanted explsives in them. Yeah, thats it.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Shame. I automatically discount ANYTHING that is related to "loose change"

Before you blast me, I have good reason. I believe that 9/11 was indeed an inside job, and that there is alot of things that happened that day that don't add up. HOWEVER, given the fact the "loose change" presents "facts" that can be debunked by a kid in high school, I no longer subscribe to anything they say. I mean, if they came out and agreed that some of their claims are WAY off base, proved wrong, and they amended their statement I would have more faith in it. But to sit there and hold on to some dumbass things that don't fit the facts because your some stubborn conspiracies group hurts your cause.

Idiots like "loose change" is why the average person lumps most of us who believe there was something more to 9/11 in some wacko group. They need to grow up, review their facts and update their information.

Shame, I would have like to watch this video because I have a lot of respect for the firefighters of 9/11 (being put into a situation that for most of us is unfathomable) yet as soon as I saw the loose change marker I turned it off.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The shock waves from the intitial stages of the collapse would be conducted through the superstructure to ground level at a very high speed so they were correct in assuming something wasn't right. And a human body at near-terminal speed impacting on a solid surface, well I pity those who witnessed something like that and have to live with the nightmare.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Shame, I would have like to watch this video because I have a lot of respect for the firefighters of 9/11 (being put into a situation that for most of us is unfathomable) yet as soon as I saw the loose change marker I turned it off.

Well, then you've chosen your pseudo with evident care.

The fireman speaks almost fifty minutes on 9/11 and is not manipulated in the least. He's getting it off his chest and telling the truth. There's no narrative, minimal cutting, and no plot but his own remarks.

That's one way to debunk, shoot the messenger. There's still the message though.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
i think people who believe the gov't story will use there creative minds to interject what ever they can conjure up to try to keep there belief systems going ...but there comes a time to make the belief transition and many subconsiously fear the change that it brings

interesting

and to the guy who dislikes the loose change endorsement " i don't blame you"

maybe they will later discredit this guy to associate lies with even firemen questioning the official story.

most know, that any good coverup needs to infiltrate the "truth" movement

either way you can't change the truth, you can only throw dirt on it and truth is like a light

it is destined to shine thru

[edit on 9-8-2007 by cpdaman]

[edit on 9-8-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   

an awful lot of people rang in sick that day
This is what struck me as odd.He even said the fruit guy wasn't there.This man is definitely a broken man,its sad that these firefighters aren't getting the help they deserve.Why no help from the government?No counseling?If these men are the heros of 9-11 in the governments eyes,then get them the help that they deserve and need.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join