It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Terrorists Justified?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Do you think that terrorists are justified in their actions, or have reason for their beliefs? If you sont think so why?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Slow down dude.
You're spamming the board with more questions than you have ears to hear answers.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
If I come by your house and wire it with explosives because I did'nt like your religious or political beliefs, would that be OK ?

Whether I'm right or wrong would'nt much matter to you then.

Why I could even try to moralize a justification, but it would'nt matter to you would it.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
*cough* Points troll.

No, they are not justified.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This is an interesting question. Are they justified in what they do, I think so. Are their methods right, no.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Are the armies sent to kill terrorists justified?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
In order to answer the question correctly we must understand the REAL reason that the 'terrorists' hate us. Who better to answer that question than Usama Bin Laden:

"I have already said that we are not hostile to the United States. We are against the system, which makes other nations slaves of the United States, or forces them to mortgage their political and economic freedom.

This system is totally in control of the American-Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States."

web.archive.org...://www.khilafah.com/1421/category.php?DocumentID=2392&TagID=2

Are they justified for hating us because we do everything Israel tells us to do?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by quango
Are the armies sent to kill terrorists justified?

no. there are no terrorists. there are only mercenaries, spies and dupes.
'terrorists' are not justified.
war is not justified(unless you REALLY are defending your home).
it's all a puppet show with real people onstead of puppets.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This is what is happening right now on the Gaza, people are fighting for their homes, both Isreali & Palistinian. Both SECTS are taking such a hard line they're saying you can't live on Main st. U.S.A. if you look at it from our perspective.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
IMO, no, their actions aren't justified, nothing could possibly justify such immoral actions, but the more I read, the more I'm starting to think their hate against America, IS, justified... But in no way I like or encourage their drastic and extremist measures..

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
If the answer to solving terrorism were to simply withdraw our soldiers from Arab nations, and get Israel to withdraw from Palestine, Lebanon, and Syria then

WHY NOT?

We have already withdrawn our forces from Saudi Arabia, Saddam is gone, and we gain nothing from occupying Afghanistan. Israel can live in peace behind the green line.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I think their actions have opened up our eyes to the atrocities that happen all over the world at their hands, and question our own role in the world community and how much harm we do cause. We are selfish and don't care until it hits home. NOW we care about terrorism because we've been dragged into this mess that the rest of the world has been dealing with for sometime. They have every right to hate us, maybe they do for the wrong reasons, but they don't have the right to hurt innocent people. But I'm reluctantly glad that something happened to open our eyes.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Not that I agree with their actions, or think that it serves them well, but do you think they would make any headway at all, or receive any attention at all if they just used political and peaceful protest means? Then they wouldn't be terrorists, they'd be nobody and no one would have heard of them or their cause. They would be easily swept under the carpet and ignored allowing what they protest against to continue unhindered. That's the way it works isn't it?

It's not as if the west would be against using the same tactics of violence, intimidation, intelligence organisations and corrupt selfish business practices to rape their countries and resources, divide and rule, undermine their governments and install despots faithful to us if they had all became hippies is it? Anyone can only take so much.

Oh, and if you believe in the Version of the NWO that is most commonly banded about this site (which I don't) then shouldn't you logically consider them your friend?:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel
If the answer to solving terrorism were to simply withdraw our soldiers from Arab nations, and get Israel to withdraw from Palestine, Lebanon, and Syria then

WHY NOT?

We have already withdrawn our forces from Saudi Arabia, Saddam is gone, and we gain nothing from occupying Afghanistan. Israel can live in peace behind the green line.

It is not quite that easy. Isralies or the Palestinians won't withdraw from that land unless they were offered an another land of more value culturally, tradionally and economically to them, which no one wants to do nor can do.

My personal oppinion is to kick them both out of that land and declare it U.N. property.

Saddam is gone alright, but there are still other countries U.S. has its eyes on : Iran.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   

WHY NOT?

And what? Terrorists will just back off, give us the thumbs up and walk away? I think we should do that and call their bluff. They will just push the envelope further. They're trigger happy and have the inherent need to blow stuff up. They would be happiest if all Isrealis were dead and all Americans worshipped Allah. OBL is the Jerry Fallwell of the Mideast, they're not happy until everyone is like them.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
can anyone say troll???

but hell what do i care......

This is a question for you: Is death justified? Is death of the innocent justified?

I think not............

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamaship

WHY NOT?

And what? Terrorists will just back off, give us the thumbs up and walk away? I think we should do that and call their bluff. They will just push the envelope further. They're trigger happy and have the inherent need to blow stuff up. They would be happiest if all Isrealis were dead and all Americans worshipped Allah. OBL is the Jerry Fallwell of the Mideast, they're not happy until everyone is like them.

you really need to turn the t.v. off. it's polluting your brain with lies built on lies.
if america pulled out(HAHA! fat chance!), the animosity would subside. it is the other side of the world. they(middle-easterners) really don't care about how we live anymore than we care about how to keep meat fresh in the desert, or how to ration water, or whether an arab has one wife or fifty. they DO care when we waltz in with rifles and start barking orders, and redistributing land rights. the media(under the watchful eye of big brother) has preached these silly ideas into your head.
also, osama bin laden is a cia asset(google 'tim osman'). it's all b.s.
pyramid power is back in style.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Templar
Do you think that terrorists are justified in their actions, or have reason for their beliefs? If you sont think so why?

Personally no, whatever their reasons are killing people for avenging is not justified.

But, As Einstein said it is all relative, it depends on whose side you are looking from.

From Terrorists view - Yes, from dead civilians view- No.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup

Originally posted by Templar

Personally no, whatever their reasons are killing people for avenging is not justified.

But, As Einstein said it is all relative, it depends on whose side you are looking from.

From Terrorists view - Yes, from dead civilians view- No.

ditto that for dead civilians(in MUCH higher numbers) who are victims of america's killing machine(which of course, is NOT a terrorist organisation, it just scares people into doing what america demands).

funny how many americans thought vengence was a good reason to go to war with afganistan, even though the ALLEGED terrorist, osama bin laden, was a saudi, and had no ties with the PEOPLE of afganistan. how many little kids are hobbling around on one leg because of this travesty of truth and justice?
and how about that 911 investigation? two years and counting.......

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Terrorism is not ever justified.

But is it any different to walk into a building carrying a bomb, or to drop one from a jet?

If the result is that innocent people die, and the motive was forced political, or social change then it is terrorism.

Planes crashing into buildings, exploding Palestinians in pizza parlors, Israeli rockets fired into Palestinian cities, American bombs dropping in Iraq....All are terrorism, and not justified.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join