It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of chemtrails?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colloneh7
NBC News: Chemtrails Over California

Wow! That is a great find as well. The reporter covered the story in a sober and honest manner. Everyone should watch this.

I am going to monitor their site to see if there is any further updates.

UPDATE....Well it appears this story is from October, 2006. Can't find any updates at www.nbc4.tv. Great story nonetheless.

regards.....kk

[edit on 30-7-2007 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
Smoke rings occur by forcing matieral/smoke through a cone shaped object, creating the little vortexs known as "smoke rings". In this case, it means that there was some kind of "pump" churning out material somewhere on the plane. The rings and the distance between them, you could probably work out the rate at which the pump was turning over..

Alternatively, the vortex produced at the wingtips of the plane might just be affecting the airflow behind it as the vapour trail spreads out.

Take a look at some wind tunnel testing videos

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I can understand why you mite think Chemtrails are absurd, given that one can see them apparently, on most days, rain or shine. Would they really throw something like this in your face and not expect you to see it?...Yes, they would.

Is it any more shocking than Aspartame in soft drinks? Or fluoride in toothpaste and the water supply? Or how about Depleted Uranium in our munitions?..

Fact is, they don't care if you see it or not, because most people are so dumb and docile they won't stand up and ask the obvious question, "what is it, and what does it to do me."

Neformore and Geemony.. your explanations for smoke rings mite be plausible, but i don't buy them because you both automatically excluded the idea that chemtrails are real, and that there must be an alternative "logical" explanation for them.

Once you've seen planes flying in parallel, doing the same route day after day, then changing after a week, it becomes hard to deny that something is majorly wrong with our skies. I live under the flighpath of Heathrow, and i know what routes the planes take for my area.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Neformore and Geemony.. your explanations for smoke rings mite be plausible, but i don't buy them because you both automatically excluded the idea that chemtrails are real, and that there must be an alternative "logical" explanation for them.

Well please reread my post becasue i state "I dont put it past them to try and seed the sky"

Once you've seen planes flying in parallel, doing the same route day after day, then changing after a week, it becomes hard to deny that something is majorly wrong with our skies. I live under the flighpath of Heathrow, and i know what routes the planes take for my area.

I also would suggest to you that flight patterns and runways change with the jet stream direction. It is not uncommon for flight paths to stay the same for some time then change as the JET PATTERNS change.

Neformore is right on with thier description of what this could be. Science can explain this and has IMO. I do now think that the OPs video is a refueling effort. becasue the jets trail off in separate directions as if they had just refueled. Refueling tankers can also refuel multiple planes at the same time. Which would explain why the two planes are in a formation with the leading plane then move off from each other.

www.airforce-technology.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Now I wont speak for Neformore but I for one try and find scientific verifiable solutions to the things I dont understand. I dont just assume that something i cant explain is a conspirisy and that "they" MUST be dropping chemicals on us casue I cant explain what it really is. That in itself is wrong headed and short sited and doesnt help to explain anything we dont understand.

Now could "they" be seeding the sky? Yes I think its plausible, is it practicle? No I dont think it is, because like Neformore said, in order to hit a target with chemicals on the ground you would need to be NOE. ( Nap of the earth). The Jet stream would take the chemicals far off from the target and would never do what you suspect. Just isnt a very effeciant way to poison people from the skys above.

Anyway thats my take on the lines in the sky conspirisy.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
But your assuming the most far out idea of the conspiracy, that they are trying to poison people on the ground. As far as im concerned, they are polluting everything, fullstop. But as to why they are doing what they are, i think its for weather modification purposes/geo-engineering, although poisoning the human race is obviously a tempting bonus to be had by the elite.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Geemoney,

The conspiracy isn't that they are trying to spray us with chemicals, if you look at the link below it shows that chemtrails are a geoengineering project to try & slow down or reverse the effects of global warming.

www.lightwatcher.com...

I also noticed that one of the other methods they came up with were reflective balloons that are placed in the stratosphere, which would then reflect sunlight back.
With all the recent UFO sightings do you not think that instead of them being chinese lanterns, what we are seeing is the deployment of these aluminized, hydrogen filled balloons?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

But your assuming the most far out idea of the conspiracy, that they are trying to poison people on the ground. As far as im concerned, they are polluting everything, fullstop. But as to why they are doing what they are, i think its for weather modification purposes/geo-engineering, although poisoning the human race is obviously a tempting bonus to be had by the elite.

You couldnt tell I was being sarcastic? And trust me Im not the one saying this is a conspirisy by any means.

Like I said is it possible that there is something to this? yes there could be simon but im not going to say its anything other that con trails until we have proof it is happening. I do think it may be possible to introduce chemicals into our atmosphere that may help to reverse the damage we have done. But if they were doign that then why not tell the press, it would be a very good PR deal for Governments right? The headline might read

" US Government tryies to reverse global warming by seeding the atmosphere with good chemicals"

I think Bushco could use some good PR dont you?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Check out the cloud seeding map on this website...

www.naiwmc.org...

Or how about this military program...

Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025

Has anyone seen Aerosol Crimes?

Google Video Link

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mclarenmp4
Geemoney,

The conspiracy isn't that they are trying to spray us with chemicals, if you look at the link below it shows that chemtrails are a geoengineering project to try & slow down or reverse the effects of global warming.

Does anyone really read the post on here or do you just read the first few lines of someone’s post and go for broke.

I DO NOT think they are dropping chemicals on us I WAS BEING SARCASTIC. And if they are doing what you and Simon are saying then it’s no conspiracy at all. It’s for the good of all humans’ right?

If they could reverse the global warming fallacy (Which I to feel is a crock of cow manure) Now there’s a conspiracy. Then it’s all good in the neighborhood right. Why keep it a secret?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Sorry but sarcasm doesn't come over very well in written form, so chill.

The reasons it would be kept a secret is because of the enviromental effects of chemicals raining down on us, enviromentalists would be up in arms over this as it's pretty much a workaround to the global warming problem.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mclarenmp4
Sorry but sarcasm doesn't come over very well in written form, so chill.

No need to chill casue im cooler than a fan. I just thought it would be best to cap my belief so as to not be taken out of context.

The reasons it would be kept a secret is because of the enviromental effects of chemicals raining down on us, enviromentalists would be up in arms over this as it's pretty much a workaround to the global warming problem.

Not buying it, I think environmentalist and scientists would be the first people I would talk to before seeding the atmosphere with any chemical.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Your not going to get any proof just by asking our officials, because they will lie to your face, unless everyone gets up in arms about it and pressures them. There is just too much riding within the chemtrail program for them to acknowledge it to a bunch of nosey conspiracy theorists.

Thats not to say you can't get proof. Go learn what contrails are, how they work, and what you should observe, then put it into practice, as i did. After quite a few hours worth of "sky watching" (everytime i go out to smoke), it began to dawn on me that the chemtrail lines were real.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Thats not to say you can't get proof. Go learn what contrails are, how they work, and what you should observe, then put it into practice, as i did. After quite a few hours worth of "sky watching" (everytime i go out to smoke), it began to dawn on me that the chemtrail lines were real.

Well that would be hard, casue I live near three international airports and several Military Air bases, so Con trails are everywhere here, and I see them everyday.

I know why doesnt someone take a plane up and follow these planes. Fly into the smoke trail and get a sample. This could be proof right?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I think you guys missed my post above? Scroll up and click the links and watch Aerosol Crimes.

Chemtrails are real, and there are government programs out there that you can find on the internet at the government/organisation websites, even though publicly in the mainstream media, the official line is that it is just a conspiracy theory. Bills have been introduced into Congress and Senate, specifically by Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchinson (R-TX) that deals with this.

Aerospace engineers have discovered that aluminum in a fine talcom powder can be added to jet feul and the jet engine will run just fine and disperse a silvery reflective cloud that spreads, grows, and lingers for a long time. Watch Aerosol Crimes and search the net. You will be suprised what you find.

EDIT: One more thing. The reason that they don't go public with this is because the aluminum is very bad for your health, and the aluminum is dispersed into the air for youto breath, and when it rains down, the aluminum gets into all water supplies, lakes, and rivers. It qwill end up in fish we eat. Aluminum causes certain disorders such as Alzheimer's. There is also a yellowish substance that is sometimes accompanied by rainfalls after days of chem-spraying, which is said to cause a sharp increase in cold-like symptoms and visits to doctors.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by Colloneh7]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Coloneh7 good comment, I am aware of the Bills but could not remember which ones or who submitted them. The govt denial of Chemtrails is ONLY to the public.

I see them every day, I also see contrails and even see the differences between the two as both fly at the same altitude yet leave different trails, the one disappearing within a minute, the other still lingering and being widespread. I am in the process of getting a better camera to be able to provide 1 picture with both types and will post when I succeed.

I have not seen any mention on Barium in this thread however, which is also used (when the sun shines through the chemtrail, a light rainbow colour reflection is seen).

A question to others, I see three planes leaving trails, but in front and between the two front ones, there is also another shape flying in the same direction at the same speed. What is it? Is it another plane at higher altitude, is it a flying disk (I don't call them UFO's as they are mainly no longer Unidentified) or somethign else? My vision is not 20/20, and I don't have great software to zoom into infinity etc. so other peoples findings will be greatly appreciated.

Just for those who would like to avoid aluminium (bit hard when it is falling out of the sky), deodorants (most of them) also contain aluminium oxide and works detrimentally for the glands in your armpits. Check the ingredients before purchasing until you find one that does not contain this. Has been known to cause tiredness and fatigue (most attacks on the gland have a habit of doing this to the body).

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by geemony
You are correct about the cone shaped object, the guts of a jet engine does have a cone shape at the intake and as far as the three planes exibiting different trails, Could it be that each plane just hit thier afterburners at different times. The after burner is like a pump for all intense purpose.

Amen to that.
I once saw a documentary about various jet fighters and stuff, one of them, when it used afterburners seemed to leave behind an enormous cloud (though this was from ''close up'').

Depending on what they were doing out there I'd say there's quite a fair guess that it's an afterburner, and not some sneaky hidden chemtrail spray design..
Or perhaps they do have random stuff that ejects chemtrail components simultaneous with the afterburner ''cloud'' who knows.

Is it any more shocking than Aspartame in soft drinks? Or fluoride in toothpaste and the water supply? Or how about Depleted Uranium in our munitions?..

Is it any more shocking than the fact that *ANYTHING* is poisonous in the right amounts? No.

[edit on 30/7/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by scarystuff
Is this video proof that chemtrails are real?

No!

My basic understanding of science and vapor trails, tells me that you can't just turn vapor trails on and off like this.

Sure they can turn them on and off when they want. Skywriters have been doing it for years.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colloneh7
There is also a yellowish substance that is sometimes accompanied by rainfalls after days of chem-spraying, which is said to cause a sharp increase in cold-like symptoms and visits to doctors.

Well that certainly sounds familiar... I had year-round cold symptoms when I lived in Arkansas, and we had plenty of that yellow stuff on everything. I just assumed it was pollen from the trees. I wasn't the only one who was effected by it either. Sometimes I'd be up all night coughing so hard that I'd cough blood. I'm glad I don't live there anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join