It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

money, a factor in elitism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Remember that it's the wealthy elite who mould the laws in their favour, and control the ball leaving the average person at a disadvantage. The elite control the banks (very important) the media and the corporations with which the government and public depend on. Perhaps you are unaware that there are certain investments that only the wealthy elites can invest in? IPO's, private placements etc are illegal for average people to use even if they wanted too! And guess who pays the most taxes? the high earning elites? of course not they covered that too, self employed and employees cover for them. They enlist themselves in 'thinktanks' ha covers for important meetings about anything that is an opportunity and a threat, and what better candidate for the worlds secret societies? And if you thought that the UN was free from Corporate Elitist Tyranny think again. the actual land that the UN HQ is built on was 'donated' by John Davison Rockefeller, one of the highest of high elites, and do you think someone as business savy as he would 'donate' land and expect nothing in return? trust me even his 'donations' to more charitable organisations would demand publicity, reputation and more tax avoidance (not tax evasion). So out of all this I know what I'll be in my older years, does anyone have any thoughts on this?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Money is the root of all evil, they say.

A good point made in your post is that they control both right and left, a point lost on many people.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
In my opnion money is the root of all replublicans

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
A good point made in your post is that they control both right and left, a point lost on many people.

Aren't you a "Conservative"???

I myself am a mix of both and neither for the above reason.....

ONE

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Death equalizes all, and no matter how much money and power you have, you will still sprout flowers. Today's power generation in the United States, the ones screwing things up now, will all be dead in the next 15 years or so and then the rest of us with some sense and no need to prove our megolmania because of the lack of a normal sized pecker, can take control and do what is right.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

Aren't you a "Conservative"???

I myself am a mix of both and neither for the above reason.....

ONE

That is correct but conservatives are the best people to be in power in the end times, far better than the left.

The real power is concealed now on both sides but will soon be revealed, first the dark and then the light.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Money is the root of all evil, they say.

Money is not the root of all evil, man's greed of money is the evil.

[Edited on 12-1-2004 by TheRaven]

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
Death equalizes all, and no matter how much money and power you have, you will still sprout flowers. Today's power generation in the United States, the ones screwing things up now, will all be dead in the next 15 years or so and then the rest of us with some sense and no need to prove our megolmania because of the lack of a normal sized pecker, can take control and do what is right.

Sorry man, but like i said in my first post I'm not gonna be 'average', and neither are the millions who want to take the place of our elders. The truth is that humans are prey to ambitious thoughts and greed, and where there is opportunity there is a men...

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I read a very interesting article about money, here's a quote, you can read the rest on the link included.

"Like it. Loathe it. Want it. Waste it. But you just cannot ignore it. What is the value of money, that rumpled piece of printed-paper in your wallet that the world bows to its power? The secret lies in your own mind!"

www.lifepositive.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   

That is correct but conservatives are the best people to be in power in the end times

new topics

top topics

join