It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could heaven be split up for different alien homeworlds and thier afterlife

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
This is just a question I asked myself a few years after my sighting, many questions crossed my mind and this was one of them that no religions on this world have pondered upon seems like. I guess a 1st contact would understand me better or a ufo witness who is absolutely sure it was alien what he saw. Once you know this information you should wonder, what heaven could be like then. If most people were to die and to wake up in a heaven full of extraterrrestials it would certainly be a problem. Maybe less for those few who have witnessed the real thing. Carl sagan did mention religion will have a big problem and a lot of explaining to do with a real ufo worldwide known landing. Heaven must be a bigger place than we thought possibly. Maybe with time heaven does reveal extraterestials, one thing for sure, they are under gods roof and play a part in it.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I've heard some people explain heaven as just like *this* existence, but perfect. So maybe things will stay mostly the same, but you could always get your own ufo (money will not be an issue there) and fly and visit other races' planets.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
money becomes irrelevant when it comes to space travel, everything should be invested in my opinion for this,and for many reasons. Whether it is digging up mimungs sword im mars temple colognia aggipinae, or buying a mercury filled ufo. It is the knowledge we transport with us to heaven and thats what counts for me at least, it is the same for extraterestials, they transport thier knowledge when they die. Knowledge is the key...sometimes theories lead somewhere close to the answer.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
...or, as outmoded and boring attitude as it might be, we might all just... die?

The horror!

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScriptKiddie
...or, as outmoded and boring attitude as it might be, we might all just... die?

Yeah, Script, but that's so boring. It's especially boring if you're right! So why not indulge in a little speculation knowing we'll probably be wrong, but what the hey. There may be a glimmer of truth to emerge from the discussion, some food for thought.

What if both science and religion have got it all wrong? What if there IS a 'heaven' (notice the quotes), but it isn't filled with God, Jesus, angels, and black-eyed virgins, but it is filled with a higher-vibration of people like us who have 'shed' our earth bodies for the next realm?

Science is in many ways a reaction against mysticism. Where the ancients would blame little devils for making them sick, science can explain it is actually bacteria and viruses, find 'miracle' anti-bacterial cures, and prove its worth. Bravo! The materialistic approach works! And it's no wonder science balks at weirdo explanations of astral planes, reincarnation, and other mumbo jumbo that is unexplained. Yet when you get to the fringes of scientific explanation, it's pretty weird there, too. The "Many Worlds' theory? Quantum mechanics and string theory? Pretty weird stuff, too! But science has mumbo jumbo equations to prove it where religion only has mumbo jumbo 'faith,' whatever that is.

So the speculation is that there is another higher plane that science simply has not yet figured out. Religions pay attention to the hints that it exists, but put false trappings around it that turn off scientists, so it is still unrecognized. But the ET guys--they've figured it out! Not only that, they're in both places and, just as Strieber describes, they interact with us there, too. They have often been reported saying, "science and religion merge at a certain point and you won't understand capital "R" Reality until you allow the possibility." So when science allows the possibility that this sort of scenario can explain Reality, we'll start to get somewhere.

As long as we continue to resist the possibility, we'll be stuck on Earth thinking we do die, until it is proven by our continued consciousness that we don't, at which point it will be too late to do anything about it, at least this time around.

Total abject speculation, but a lot more fun than just kicking the bucket.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Actually,
when we die...we all go to...

SkunkWorks.

I think mixing religion (un-proven) with
Aliens (un-proven) we have a great
topic.

Where to put the un-proven.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I guess this is all in the realm of speculation, I do know that when I die and there is a heaven, it will be one of the first questions I will ask, can I meet the extraterrestial I came face to face with in the woods the night of my sighting, I would like to know from what world it came from, I would really like to meet one more time again in my lifetime with what I saw. The super string theory explains well the possiblilties of repetition in a universe that is infinite, events will always come back, but personally I dont think a spirit reincarnates. I know that there are many ufo witnesses but the first contact type sightings seem to be rather rare, what I saw was a bioluminous dragonfly, a very intelligent one, even though it looked very alive, it still could of been a very well made probe or alien nanotechnology of some sorts, and the aliens remained in the ufo and were watching me through the dragonfly. Well I guess this thread about heaven and the aliens is food for thought, but Im pretty sure a ufo will land and that humanity better be well prepared because man created religions will definately take a beating.

top topics

join