It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaida risk rises in the USA.....Again pfft

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The USA seems to have all kinds of info on Al-Qaida like my news paper reads today.

Al-Qaida is stepping up its efforts to sneak terror operatives into the U.S. and has aquired most of its capabilities it needs to strike, according to a American intelligence assessment.

What a crock of #, if they have all this intel then stop them before it happens, don't publish your intel in a public paper it states they have a safe haven in Pakistan tribal areas so why not take them out?

It also states that the National Counterterrorism center disclosed wednesday. That report titled "Al-Qaida better positioned to strike the West" - found the group is considerably operationally stronger than a year ago" and has regrouped to an extent not seen since 2001

How could this be after 6 years in IRAQ ?
How could so many joined forces let them gain more strength then when they were first brought to our public eye?
I guess it is proof as to what the main goals of IRAQ have been, it seems there has been no efforts to deter off the Al-Qaida forces so what the heck was the point of attacking IRAQ ( oh yeah right good ole Neo Conservative Democracy)if it made no progress to the Threat at hand, it just goes to show how effective it was going in and killing innocent people in IRAQ.

And now Senate intelligence committee chairman Jay Rockefeller said " Iraq has distracted the U.S. Yeah no #...

Im tired of all these pethetic attempts at scaring the public into believeing that the U.S.A - Canada - britain are all targets of some organization called Al-Qaida that was in fact trained,bred and funded by the good ole U.S of A what a coincedence hey?

Is this just gonna be another orchastrated attack on our homeland, is it gonna be another attempt for the Neo-Cons to gain full control of congress?

Will it be just another reason to spread democracy across the middle east?

Will the attack make it possible for your country to go into a full fledged police state? kinda like Britain?

I guess we will just have to wait and find out, pretty pethetic if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I agree that after 6 years of fighting the "War on Terror" the fact that its a sham is plain to see.

However, your point is completely soured by this

Originally posted by seridium
Will the attack make it possible for your country to go into a full fledged police state? kinda like Britain?

Britian isn't a police state.

Do you have any idea what the term "police state" means?

[edit on 13/0707/07 by neformore]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
My point is only soured in the eyes of ignorance.

I understand that in Britain they have Millions of cameras everywhere, now remember I said MILLIONS not a couple or a couplel hundred but MILLIONS (these cameras can see into your home using infrared technology). Police are everywhere, and every muslim is a suspect.

The term police state is a term for a state in which the government exercises rigid and repressive controls over the social, economic and political life of the population, especially by means of a secret police force which operates above the normal constraints found in a liberal democracy. A police state typically exhibits elements of totalitarianism and social control, and there is usually little distinction between the law and the exercise of political power by the executive.Source

Britain turning into a police state
Sounds like a police state to me. Rigid and Repressive laws over all apsects of life have been installed and are ebing installed in the US as I type this there is no denying a police state.

Even this U.S.A would be labled a police state according to the Wiki, total authoritarian control seems to be installed into the USA goverment

Google Video Link

If your still in denial watch the first 3 min of this video. or the whole thing?
video here
Britain is on the verge of having implantable microchips for every residence in britain within the next 5 years. Privacy what is that?

oh look some more rigid repressed control in britain, how shocking lol
Secret, judge-only courts where the accused has no access to the ‘evidence’? Changes to the law will include making it illegal to advocate violence to further a person’s belief, justifying or validating such violence, or fostering hatred.

you can find much more info than I can provide here on the ever so growing police state in Britain. Search done for you just click here.

It is only a matter of time before it is a FULL FLEDGED police state!

On a side note can someone explain to me what exactly a Google Vid Docid number is I have tried many times to post a video in the proper context but am total ignorant about DocID numbers ?

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I think what you're seeing here is the same thing local police do with some local crimes.

To wit: The police state that they haven't got a clue who the bad guys are when in fact they have a very good idea and are either collecting more evidence or waiting for the perps to come out of hiding.

A few days later the miscreants are arrested.

Lulled perhaps by TV reports and the like that no one knows about them.

Al Queda doesn't seem to be far behind the run-of-the-mill crooks in liking to see their messages and the like portrayed on TV.

I would not be surprised to learn that Osama and his second in command are not too far away from being arrested.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Desert Dawg

I would not be surprised to learn that Osama and his second in command are not too far away from being arrested.

I would not be suprised if Osama and his goons were living free in Saudi Arabia?
That is the only place not touched by U.S troops, but why is that?

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

My point is only soured in the eyes of ignorance.

I understand that in Britain they have Millions of cameras everywhere, now remember I said MILLIONS not a couple or a couplel hundred but MILLIONS (these cameras can see into your home using infrared technology). Police are everywhere, and every muslim is a suspect.

The only ignorance here is your own.

I live in Britain, and what you have typed above is utter bollocks.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Do you live in London?

Did you watch the BBC documentary I posted above?

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Yeah and most of them (93%) are in the hands of private business's to protect their property, not run by the Police or Government.

Police are everywhere are they? HAHAHAHAHAHA

You're so misinformed its disgusting.

Police everywhere...........Hahah.... If only....

Infrared cannot see into a house, any more than normal light can penetrate a wall. On top of that, all new builds for many years now have cavity insulation, which would completely negate any infrared camera.

Despite the fact that is utter bollocks anyway. Seriously, where do you people get this stuff?

Sounds like a police state to me. Rigid and Repressive laws over all apsects of life have been installed and are ebing installed in the US as I type this there is no denying a police state.

Rigid and oppressive laws?
Om my god.. You haven't a clue have you? what laws would these be and what is "rigid and oppressive" about them?

fact of the matter is, apart from the ability to own a gun, I am free to do more in the UK than the US, chum. Honestly, when people get 15 years for cannabis possession in the states, that is rigid and oppressive!

Britain is on the verge of having implantable microchips for every residence in britain within the next 5 years. Privacy what is that?

Hahahaha... Source?

No, it isn't. Anyone with a cursory knowledge of how inept our Government is at implementing any large IT contract would know that, civil liberties aside, this is impossible...

oh look some more rigid repressed control in britain, how shocking lol
Secret, judge-only courts where the accused has no access to the ‘evidence’? Changes to the law will include making it illegal to advocate violence to further a person’s belief, justifying or validating such violence, or fostering hatred.

That article cites no actual "laws" being put in place, is 2 years old and referring to a previous PM and is just a load of opinionated rubbish.

Do you live in London?

I live 30 miles away and have worked there for several years. Could say I know the place.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Im sure you must know this is all knew even to you just because you live there it doesn't mean you know everything. Since 911 new technology will be recording every aspect of your life weather you like it or not. It may not be a full fledged police state in Britain yet but I am sure it ain't like it used to be 6 years ago, I may have got carried away by stating its a full fledged police state but after watching that video, to me it seems Britain is the land of Guinea pigs, how many of your Britain's will accept the mark of the beast? RFID implantable chips? how many of you Britain's will allow your finger prints and retina to be scanned and categorized?

Watch the Video that is my source of information!
VIDEO HERE (please watch before you rant)

So I guess the BBC is telling stories again and making up all the info about you Britain's getting implantable chips, and having millions of cameras watching and recording your every move ?

[edit on 103131p://upSaturday by seridium]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Watch the Video that is my source of information!
VIDEO HERE (please watch before you rant)

So I guess the BBC is telling stories again and making up all the info about you Britains getting implantable chips, and having millions of cameras watching and recording lol guinea pigs

I will have a watch, but I might add that the BBC is not above making programs that are basically lying....

Take the whole Queen debacle from a few day's ago...

However, you are ignoring what several posters, including myself, have said without addressing any of the points we raised. I commend you on your ignorance.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
THATS NOT EVEN THE BBC!! THATS CHANNEL 4!! JEEBUS CHRIST....

Listen mate, you obviously don't know anything about the UK. Your presenting sensationalist "documentaries" as fact, made by a channel that loves nothing more than to stir the pot and see who they can piss off.

I assume you also believe Michael Moore's films, yes? They portray America as it truly is, I assume?

EDIT: By the way, I watched part of that show the other night. It is basically a load of bollocks.

[edit on 14/7/07 by stumason]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
So everything that is said about Britain in that video is bullocks?
I find that hard to believe, it seems hes done his research and address's allot of points in the video maybe watch the whole thing and not just the first 3 min.

In a risk society everyone is subject that is why Britain is the CCTV capital in the world.
Scroll up i edited and addressed

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I tell you the latest news on Al-qaida back to pre-9/11 status has to be the biggest blonder this present administration has shown to the people of this nation.

5 years of fighting In Afghanistan billions of dollars spend on this war, 5 years of Iraq occupation and billions of dollars supporting this war and the millions missing on reconstruction.

Plus Thousands of civilian death and Soldiers, let not forget how many times number two and three been killed.

And what this government has to show for the American people!!!!!!!!

They dare to spit on our faces and tell us that they are a failure because Bin-Laden and Al-qaida manage to be back the same way it did before our government took us into a war.

If this one do not open the eyes of the supporters of war then we as a nation of citizens that support our constitution and our system of government to work for us has become a fallen nation.

Mr. President please give your resignation to this nation, because you deserve to be fire from your job as president.

What a scam.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
seridium, this is a good topic to discuss, but we're derailing this thread.

Maybe you should start another based on what "evidence" you have. Then we shall be able to get into the meat of the matter.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
THATS NOT EVEN THE BBC!! THATS CHANNEL 4!! JEEBUS CHRIST....

Listen mate, you obviously don't know anything about the UK. Your presenting sensationalist "documentaries" as fact, made by a channel that loves nothing more than to stir the pot and see who they can piss off.

SO they stir the pot with factual evidence? sounds like you need to open your eyes when you travel around in London more often, there are cameras everywhere, watching you as if your a suspect.

I assume you also believe Michael Moore's films, yes? They portray America as it truly is, I assume?

Never watched any.

EDIT: By the way, I watched part of that show the other night. It is basically a load of bullocks.

Maybe because you are in denial ? The video shows solid evidence of the CCTV capital Britain has become after 911, do you see how methods of Chaos create a orchestrated totalitarian order.
Or are you gonna deny solid proven evidence.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
seridium, come here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

and debate this topic.... I will enjoy this...

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I like this thread but the issue is not the Cameras is about Al-qaida risk rises in the USA.

BTW yes cameras are from private business but let me remind your that is also private business working alone side with government.

Also the implementation of more surveillance cameras are heading our cities here in America.

Starting with the big underground center to control crime in NY.

So yes we in the very near future are going to have cameras attach to our fore heads in the name of for your safety.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
seridium, come here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

and debate this topic.... I will enjoy this...

So I am guessing here but you didn't watch the video did you?
I can find many more showing the same kind of tactics, and I am not gonna bother even trying to post in that other thread, I don't feel like even discussing anything else about London and it's police state unless you watch the video click here it can all be made up like you make it out to be...

[edit on 023131p://upMonday by seridium]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Just thought I'd throw this out there: a guy on BTS in the dream section, Mr. X, is saying the 17th, tomorrow will be the day for an attack. It's been a while since one, the terror threats are going up, similar to pre-9/11 and Bush seems desperate for another attack to take more of our freedoms away. Not saying an attack would happen, but, I could see something happening; if not tomorrow, some point in the not so distant future.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Oops, double post.

[edit on 16-7-2007 by ChrisJr03]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join