It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified Antigravity Craft Using Back-Engineered ET Technology?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
Not to break the train of thought but NASA has some interesting "ice crystals" available for public viewing that some may find of interest in relation to the subject of the OP. The following clip is on NASA's own site - watch at the 28 second mark in the lower RH corner of the frame.

spaceflight.nasa.gov...

Cheers,

Vic

What was that thing?!

And how'd it pinwheel like that?

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Richard Boylan?

I remember a few years back on ATS when there was a large debate on him in the aircraft forums, from the debate I came to the conclusion that anything he says in this field is not to be taken seriously on any level.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Gottago I really don't know what that thing is... I'm glad you picked up on "the pinwheeling" or pirouette - no RCS plumes, he-heh. See? Even NASA leaves "the blind squirrel" the odd nut. Pretty nifty manouver at 17,500MPH and 420,000 feet altitude huh? I'm not American or I'd ask NASA.

Cheers,

Vic

[edit on 13-7-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hello,
Interesting thread.
I just did some checking and the Venture Star program was cancelled in 2001 and has not been revived despite multiple requests by the Air force. Heres a link summarizing the program. Sad, since it seems to have embodied some really useful technologies, but the Bush administration would rather spend 12 billion dollars a month in Iraq thean fund this 1.5 billion dollar prototype.

www.nasaspaceflight.com...

Does anyone have different information that would indicate this program has been revived?

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Gottago I really don't know what that thing is...

Its a "Peekaboo"

Yes I know the name is strange, but it goes way back in the John Lear moon thread... Don't want to side track here in this thread but you can check them out here. I have not had time to add that clip yet though

landoflegends.us...

Seeing as I first spotted it in your signature awhile back I will credit you with the find

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
is not to be taken seriously on any level.

Isn't it funny how everyone that comes out with stories is never taken seriously? And yet we keep saying "Why does no one ever come forward...."

Boyd Bushman has been getting the same treatment because of is talk and videos about anti gravity. He is a leading senior scientist for Lockheed Martin, and has been involved in black ops, weapon research and the skunk works all his life... but now here at ATS I have heard people label him a lunatic..

Well in that same sense Einstein was a lunatic. Maybe we better look a government hiring policies..

Or just maybe you have to be crazy to work on some of those projects.

I am quite sure that some peolpe debating here will certainly be conclusive enough to label a persons testimony "not to be taken seriously"

Not

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by j_kalinVenture Star program was cancelled in 2001

Why waste the money when you have anti gravity ships?

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I don't care about credit... you can have it. You may wish to check STS-115 threads of around September 9th or a bit after. It was mentioned then and I credited my Missus' for the sharp eye. I was looking at the RTF-spec ET.

Hey yeah, show us some peek-a-boo stuff that would be cool. Me? I'm leaning to whatever came as a successor to the discontinued "Blackstar" project of which I think member JimO (James Oberg) may have written a piece or two on way back. Uh, I recall the term "Pop-Up" from somewhere. I'd love for an American citizen to ask NASA what this is on their video on their website near their orbiter and near their ET that US taxpayers fund. LOL. NASA - Not Always A Straight Answer.

So are you thinkin' it's alien spec of non-human origins? Or the more "conventional covert" human solution?

Cheers,

Vic

[edit on 13-7-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Hey yeah, show us some peek-a-boo stuff that would be cool.

Maybe... I will get wih Mike on that... might be a new thread...

I'd love for an American citizen to ask NASA what this is on their video on their website near their orbiter and near their ET that US taxpayers fund. LOL. NASA - Not Always A Straight Answer.

Won't do any good. NASA has a policy not to answer about any anomaly... period... NASA-Need Another Space Agency

But seriously, I think it possible that NASA may also be in the dark about some things...

[edit on 13-7-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Not to break the train of thought but NASA has some interesting "ice crystals" available for public viewing that some may find of interest in relation to the subject of the OP. The following clip is on NASA's own site - watch at the 28 second mark in the lower RH corner of the frame.

spaceflight.nasa.gov...

Cheers,

Vic

Wow, Vic! What the heck was that shiny white object? (Same as your avatar!) It's either an alien craft or one of those esoteric machines described by Dr Boylan.

Whatever, there IS something out there!

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I agree mike, yes there IS something there. Seeing as how the External Tank is 154 feet long and 30 some feet across it may not be small enough to be "nothing". I can only guess as to it's size - I'm thinking 100 feet (maybe a little less) on a side but have no way to prove that.

My bet is that it's a recon or perhaps weapons system built by humans with some aspects of visual stealth and some unconventional avionic systems. That puppy threaded the eye of a needle (between the Orbiter and External Tank) while pirouetting and made it look all easy-peasy - all at 17,500MPH and 400,000 plus feet. That "pirouette" is unusual with zero RCS (Reaction Control System) plume like the Orbiter or any "public" spacecraft I am aware of... It could be from a fancy CMG or AG implimentation. Maybe not. I have no explanation other than it doesn't appear to be a video error or ice crystal. My mind is open to any reasonable hypothesis.

NASA has very high quality footage of this and stills too... but they are not sharing anything other than this clip which for a time disappeared from their website and I found it again this spring quite by accident. I won't be surprised to see it disappear again.

Cheers,

Vic

[edit on 14-7-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Its a "Peekaboo"

landoflegends.us...

Ron, here's another "Peekaboo", above the surface of the Moon similar to the one you have on your web site. This pic is broadside. The one in the pic you have posted seems to be an oblique shot! But the object seems the same!

Now the question is, whether it is alien or is it one of those black project esoteric craft described by Dr Boylan? Alien UFOs are generally seen to be disc or cigar shaped, cylindrical or spherical. This seems more 'conventional' (Earthly!!)

Cheers!

[edit on 14-7-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
USA almost surely does have this tech. Not alien though. Captured Nazi tech from the end of WWII. Schauberger worked on it and developed the antigrav. No real mystery here, just top secret. CNN recently published an article about the technology, but gave credit to another discoverer, not Schauberger.
I started a thread about it but no one took notice. In case anyone's interested:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why does everything have to be aliens?

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski I won't be surprised to see it disappear again.

Psssttt... its okay... its on file

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Now the question is, whether it is alien or is it one of those black project esoteric craft described by Dr Boylan?

Need an image number Mike
But William Cooper says they were Aliens that were present at every launch and followed every mission.

So it depends which "crackpot" you want to quote

Originally posted by TheComte
I started a thread about it but no one took notice. In case anyone's interested:

Its not that no one is interested, just to many threads to follow. And your title would not have caught my eye...

We have a long going set that brotherthebig has been working on in conjunction with Pegasus

You might want to check it out and repost there

[edit on 14-7-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Ron, here's another "Peekaboo", above the surface of the Moon similar to the one you have on your web site. This pic is broadside. The one in the pic you have posted seems to be an oblique shot! But the object seems the same!

I remember that pic being a CONFIRMED FAKE because the original pic (which is MUCH MUCH higher resolution and wider) doesnt have the thing in the sky. Dont have the link to the original though, sorry.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

I remember that pic being a CONFIRMED FAKE because the original pic (which is MUCH MUCH higher resolution and wider) doesnt have the thing in the sky. Dont have the link to the original though, sorry.

Merka, it is probably so. But have you considered that the object could have been airbrushed out by NASA from the original pic? They wouldn't be splashing a big hi res image of a UFO or a top secret black projects craft in the background would they?

Cheers!

[edit on 14-7-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Why on earth would the US government want an observation post on Mars?

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Those craft exist and are very very real.
They have been used in the past, they have been filmed, they depart at incredible speed and they change shape and become invisible.
I will actually open another thread offering real cash to anyone that can explain the following pictures and videos and a lot more cash if someone can proove that those things are birds.
Please before making any judgment take a long time to examine the evidences.
There are 7 of them they depart (in formation style) at incredible speed they are hidden within buildings and clouds. You can barely see them because of the way they deflect light. The easiest way to spot them is actually concentrating on the pixelation of the buildings. Once they leave the shape of the building changes because the light is not deflected anymore.
Again concentrate as well on the size of those BIRDS... Those are massive aircraft.
To make it easier I circled in red The most obvious one.
Before watching the video please examine the pictures and later on watch it over and over.

At 42 second they are very visible.
This issue has nothing to do with 911 so don't take it as a conspiracy towards 911. Its just a proof that those things exists. There are a lot more videos with those things on 911.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
Why on earth would the US government want an observation post on Mars?

Why "on earth"? ummmm I see an inherent flaw in your question

Who said anything about an observation post? I am talking full blown colony that has been there for some time... after all the elite need a place to go when all hell breaks out on Earth..

Oh yeah I suppose you want proof huh? Well you will have to wait for it... I haven't got all the data yet...

So you can do one of three things...
1) wine and call me names ( a usual tactic of skeptics
2) wait patiently as I always come through
3) File your own FOIA requests with the government
4) Get rid of the Mac and get a real computer, you won't have so many problems

Originally posted by merka Dont have the link to the original though, sorry.

LOL or its the original and the oddity has been edited out of NASA's version... just like Hoagland's castle... hmmmm maybe I should try to find it at Enterprise Mission

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join