It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified Antigravity Craft Using Back-Engineered ET Technology?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Here’s an article written by Richard Boylan, Ph.D, I was reading the other day which was pretty interesting. Now I’m not sure what to make of it. How credible is he? Some of what he’s written has been corroborated by others. But probably mixing fact with fiction raises the credibility factor some.

Have we developed these craft using alien technology? All this may seem to be in the realm of science fiction. But what are those black projects where billions of dollars have been spent? Making paper planes? And then, according to ‘insiders’ the science and technology at these projects are at least half a century ahead of mainstream physics! And this can only be possible by back-engineering alien technology. A quantum leap which otherwise would have taken decades to achieve.

For those who don’t have the patience to go through the entire article, here are the main points…What do you think?

The Aurora SR-33A. A moderate-sized space-faring vehicle. The late National Security Council scientist Dr. Michael Wolf of NSC's unacknowledged Special Studies Group subcommittee, (formerly called MJ-12), has stated that the Aurora can operate on both conventional fuel and anti-gravity field propulsion systems. He further stated that the Aurora can travel to the Moon. Wolf had also disclosed that the U.S. has a small station on the Moon, and a tiny observation post on Mars. It is doubtful that Dr. Wolf would characterize the Aurora thus, unless it was a vessel already used in making such trips. He disclosed additionally that the Aurora operates out of Area 51, (Groom Dry Lake Air Force Station), at the northeast corner of the Nellis AFB Range, north of Las Vegas, Nevada.

The Lockheed-Martin X-33A. This military spaceplane is a prototype of Lockheed's other spaceplane, the single-stage-to-orbit reusable aerospace vehicle, the National SpacePlane . Lockheed-Martin does not say too much about its winged, delta-shape X-33 VentureStar, except to say that it is being built. The 'A' suffix stands for anti-gravity.

Colonel Donald Ware, USAF (ret.) said that he had recently learned from a three-star General that the VentureStar X-33 has an electrogravitics (anti-gravity) system on board. This virtually assures that the unacknowledged military anti-gravity version, the X-33 A, must surely also have electrogravitics on board. It is possible that what he has called the X-33A is the Aurora craft which Dr. Wolf described.

Source

Why this arsenal? Will America use this growing anti-gravity fleet to try to repel extra terrestrials in a Space War? As per Dr Boylan, elements within the U.S. Air Force and the Naval Space Command are most likely making preparations for it.

Now could Russian black projects be far behind? Or is there a secret pact for joint collaboration?

P.S. For those interested in the realm of esoteric physics, here's an interesting web site of Los Alamos National Laboratory. Much of the theory and experimentation has probably been translated to practical usage.

lanl.arxiv.org...

LANL: Anti gravity papers

[edit on 13-7-2007 by mikesingh]

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing!! I really enjoyed the read and the link!! It doesn't surprise me in the least that these technologies exist. I would actually be shocked if they didn't. My only peeve is that the general public isn't made aware or kept abreast of these advances. I mean, it is our money that they are freely using. We should have the right to at least have them show off some of the high teck stuff.. Maybe not all but at least a tasting.

Thanks again for sharing!

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I like the ideas behind the article, I really do, (I've printed it off so I can give it a good read) but the problem is what are his sources? I see he's placed several links to his own website and a link to buy his book on Amazon but you can't make such radical claims of 'anti-gravity, Mach 50 super spacecraft' and not supply some sort of picture or document or something. In the end its all speculation, and quite frankly, I think this is just another case of Americans buying into the delusion of grandeur that Hollywood and the Media have created about their country.

I don’t think the American government is anywhere near capable of creating such advanced air/spacecraft, taking into account suppose de-engineered alien technology then it would be possible, but that would not only require the whole alien cover-up to be true, but also that human scientists were capable of understanding technology hundreds, if not thousands of years ahead of our own.

I think that scramjet, stealth, vertical take-off, high operational ceiling aircraft are more probable. I’ve got no doubt that some of these projects do exist, but the actual capabilities of these crafts have probably been grossly exaggerated.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The X22A is a 30 year old really cool quad engine VTOL aircraft.

The A didnt stand for anti-gravity there though.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Just to give you an idea what these papers (Mentioned in the opening post) are all about, I’ve listed out a few of the subjects dealing with gravity/anti gravity, which you’ll find rather interesting, if you can figure them out! All from LANL, (Los Alamos National Laboratory). There are many more papers from other labs too, but this will suffice to give you an idea of the depth they’ve gone to, in the realms of high energy physics.

Higher-spin Chern-Simons theories in odd dimensions.
Origin of matter out of pure curvature.
Effective gravity from a quantum gauge theory in Euclidean space-time.
Linear square-mass trajectories of radially and orbitally excited hadrons in holographic QCD.
Compactification in first order gravity.
Axion-Dilaton Domain Walls and Fake Supergravity.
Supersymmetric 3D gravity with torsion: asymptotic symmetries.
Magri's Theorem, Self-Dual Gravity is Completely Integrable.
De Sitter branes with bulk tachyon matter.
Gravi-Leptogenesis: Leptogenesis from Gravity Waves in Pseudo-scalar Driven Inflation Models.
Stability and Instability in Designer Gravity.
Gravitating multidefects from higher dimensions.
Mechanics of higher-dimensional black holes in asymptotically anti-de Sitter space-times.

www-library.desy.de...

Now have they converted all this theory to practical applications? I'll bet my bottom dollar they have! (With a little help from our 'friends'?)

Heck! My brains are fried. Heading to the bar for a chilled beer!

Cheers!

[edit on 13-7-2007 by mikesingh]

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Excessive Bolding – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
The Northrop Quantum Teleportation Disc. There have been advances beyond mere anti-gravity field propulsion. Quantum particulate physics is now being used to update a variety of aerospace craft and their weapons systems. This Disc can disappear and reappear at another location almost instantly.

Looks like somebody's been reading their "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy." Who designed this quantum drive? Zaphod Beeblebrox?

Don't Panic!

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Here’s an article written by Richard Boylan, Ph.D, I was reading the other day which was pretty interesting. Now I’m not sure what to make of it. How credible is he? Some of what he’s written has been corroborated by others. But probably mixing fact with fiction raises the credibility factor some.

That's because he's borrowed from nearly everyone else in the field. Richard Boylan does have a PhD, but it is in psychology, as well as a Masters in Social Work. He was disbarred from practicing psychology in California for having sexual relations with a patient in a hot tub. Here is a transcript of the board's findings. Boylan himself blames a government conspiracy for his demise as a psychologist. Here is his web site which gives you some insight into what he is doing. For example, he has discovered a "cabal run" Star Visitor prison recently. He appears to be very much into the NWO stuff. As I understand it, he is quick to criticize other researchers if they don't agree with his particular world view.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

by MikeSinged
But probably mixing fact with fiction raises the credibility factor some.

Um - how does the mixing in of FICTION with facts RAISE credibility???

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I like the idea of these planes and personally believe that the USM could get this technology. Their slogan IS "No one comes close." If we have this tech, that proves very true.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well, Anti-Gravity is already an established fact, so that's no question, but whether there are aliens to repel or not is a whole 'nother question in itself.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Have we developed these craft using alien technology? All this may seem to be in the realm of science fiction. But what are those black projects where billions of dollars have been spent? Making paper planes? And then, according to ‘insiders’ the science and technology at these projects are at least half a century ahead of mainstream physics! And this can only be possible by back-engineering alien technology. A quantum leap which otherwise would have taken decades to achieve.

Its possible, unless we were more advanced than the Gov't is letting us know, or we found something here on earth, that would give us the technology, like Atlantis, or a crashed ET SS.

Why this arsenal? Will America use this growing anti-gravity fleet to try to repel extra terrestrials in a Space War? As per Dr Boylan, elements within the U.S. Air Force and the Naval Space Command are most likely making preparations for it.

We could bomb anywhere on the planet very quickly. We could also use it for peaceful ops(but their is normally a military shadow to any Gov't operated peaceful mission.)
I dont think we would have anyone who could spy on us working on the project, after the Russians, gained the nuke after spying on the Manhattan Project. Maybe we are finally working together, to build these ships, because we intercepted a message that an alien fleet was on the way. An alien attack is the only thing that could bring the world together.

[edit on 7/13/2007 by SG-17]

[edit on 7/13/2007 by SG-17]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

That's because he's borrowed from nearly everyone else in the field. Richard Boylan does have a PhD, but it is in psychology, as well as a Masters in Social Work. He was disbarred from practicing psychology in California for having sexual relations with a patient in a hot tub. Here is a transcript of the board's findings. Boylan himself blames a government conspiracy for his demise as a psychologist. Here is his web site which gives you some insight into what he is doing. For example, he has discovered a "cabal run" Star Visitor prison recently. He appears to be very much into the NWO stuff. As I understand it, he is quick to criticize other researchers if they don't agree with his particular world view.

There u go. Every time that Bolan's name comes out, the first argument against him would be the same blah blah I've quoted up here. When r u gona learn that is the message that has to be judged and not the messenger

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Well, Anti-Gravity is already an established fact, so that's no question, but whether there are aliens to repel or not is a whole 'nother question in itself.

An established fact?

Although anti-gravity is talked about and accounted for on some mainstream physics theories such as Einstein's General Relativity, last time I checked real world testing of anti-gravity has never been acknowledged as yielding positive results.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure the Government and companies in the private sector (Lockheed, Northrop, etc) have done extensive studies and tests with anti-gravity/electrogravitics and might even be using it right now in real world applications.

Until someone comes out acknowledging it and presenting the data (studies, testing and confirmation) I don't think you can say it's 'an established fact'.

Unless, of course, you have some information that completely demonstrates that this technology exists and works that I'm not aware, and I would look forward to know more about it.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Don't you mean 'his particular New Worl Order view'?
heh.

J.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Not to break the train of thought but NASA has some interesting "ice crystals" available for public viewing that some may find of interest in relation to the subject of the OP. The following clip is on NASA's own site - watch at the 28 second mark in the lower RH corner of the frame.

spaceflight.nasa.gov...

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
There u go. Every time that Bolan's name comes out, the first argument against him would be the same blah blah I've quoted up here. When r u gona learn that is the message that has to be judged and not the messenger

I totally agree with you Telos, it's the message that has to be judged, however, how much of his message can you assert as being true?

From what I read, and I'm referring only to the post that mentions the crafts, the only thing that is verifiable is that in fact the name 'Aurora' has been used for something since it showed up on the 1985 US budget documents, but talking about it's capabilities is just pure speculation.

Specially considering that all he has is word of mouth - 'a retired Colonel said this', 'a scientist said that'.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I wouldn't believe a word that "Dr" Richard Boylan says. You guys need to read up on the guy if you haven't already...

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Aurora can operate on both conventional fuel and anti-gravity field propulsion systems. He further stated that the Aurora can travel to the Moon. Wolf had also disclosed that the U.S. has a small station on the Moon, and a tiny observation post on Mars.

this has been a theory of mine for a long time now i just wish i could part of it.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
A-The information on Aurora merely suggests a hypersonic craft capable of sub-orbital(maybe orbital but unlikely)operations. The technological beginnings of such a craft date from the 1950's(I don't think Roswell figures into this either).

RASCAL

B-The X-33 was to be the prototype for the larger Lockheed Venture-Star. I highly doubt that the DOD would assign the designation A to indicate an anti-gravity component(such a capability would probably be classified).

This guy isn't even trying to be creative anymore. You'd think that since he can't use his creativity to manipulate his patients into water therapy sessions anymore he would come up with something more creative.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Mike,
Dude, you have my utmost respect. (man-hug)

To quote Boylan though.....
He's a Psych., not a phys. or some other propulsion
expert.

May he knows something ?

Hell, I don't know.

Do I ?

I've not posted my theory, so, no.

Thanks for the research !
I think you're on the right track.

Regards,
Lex

Edit to add an "s".