It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to prepare for the coming US civil war (John Titor)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I just read the John Titor site

After explaining the coming American civil war (2005), he answered the question "Is there anything we can do to prepare for the war you are describing?"

This is his reply ...

1. Do not eat or use products from any animal that is fed and eats parts of its own dead.

2. Do not kiss or have intimate relations with anyone you do not know.

3. Learn basic sanitation and water purification.

4. Be comfortable around firearms. Learn to shoot and clean a gun.

5. Get a good first aid kit and learn to use it.

6. Find 5 people within 100 miles that you trust with your life and stay in contact with them.

7. Get a copy of the US Constitution and read it.

8. Eat less.

9. Get a bicycle and two sets of spare tires. Ride it 10 miles a week.

10. Consider what you would bring with you if you had to leave your home in 10 min. and never return.

I think his comments are valid.

Are there any other opinions ?

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
That is good advice regaurdless of where it came from

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Would be a lot less overweight people if they followed that

10 miles a week, no beef, eat less.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
would be good to learn hand to hand defence aswell for a moment caught off guard, maybe do some spiritual work to prepare your mind and soul for losing all u have grown accustomed to

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hell Im familiar with preparing for trouble. Where I live we get hurricanes all the time. I know how to prepare for emergencies.

link   
There is not going to be another US Civil War, despite Titor's "future gleaned predictions".

regards
seekerof

link   
I think it's just good general advice that people everywhere should consider adhering to. It might work in the event of a civil war, but I'd say in that event, it would be best to study up on survival tactics and retreat to a sparsely populated area.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
There is not going to be another US Civil War, despite Titor's "future gleaned predictions".

regards
seekerof

You are most likely right seek but It can't hurt to be prepared just in case # hits the fan right?

[Edited on 10-1-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
WTF my last name is titor and my sons name is john he is 2!! My dad worked for IBM for 30 years.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
WTF my last name is titor and my sons name is john he is 2!! My dad worked for IBM for 30 years.

Are
you
serious?!?!?!

LMAO!!

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Better be on the lookout for terminators coming back from the future to kill your son so he can't lead the shreds of humanity in a resistance against the machines.

Oh wait I got my fictions mixed up.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
ok i was joking. But this site is great

[Edited on 10-1-2004 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
ok i was joking. But this site is great

You
were
joking!?!?!

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I've seen the Titor site...
And I'd say there's only one thing you need to do if America starts civil war next year - RUN.
John Titor claims that at the end of the US civil war 2, there will be world war 3 and all the major US cities are destroyed. Best thing to do is get the hell out of the US and move to somewhere like Asia.
I also think that his advice is good general advice, and I should probably do some of those things anyway.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This sites crazy is anyone else reading this #? I mean come on in 2000 he wrote this?

Does the civil war start in such a way that those willing will have time to remove themselves to safer locations.

Yes. You will be forced to ask yourself how many civil rights you will give up to feel safe.

Will you readily be able to identify the enemy?

They will be the ones arresting and holding people without due process.

Here's another wierd one.

You say you don't want to effect anything by giving information but you could change this worldline just by talking about the war, or anything for that matter.

I don't believe that knowing a possible future makes it happen. You are capable of changing your worldline for the better right now. None of the things I have said will be a surprise. They were set in motion ten, twenty, even thirty years ago. Are you really surprised to find out that Iraq has nukes now or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war?

[Edited on 10-1-2004 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
You say you were in the militia fighting the US Army. I would think civilians would have no chance of successfully fighting the military.

You must realize that why people are fighting is more important that what they are fighting with. The conflict was not about taking and holding ground it was about order and rights. They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom and they were wrong.

Maybe this guy wrote the bible

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
That is good advice regaurdless of where it came from

johntitor.com

he's "suposidly" a "time" traverler from 2032 but alot of things point him to fake but alot of things point that he could be real

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Titor is a fraud and a fool, his little story is testament to the gullibility of members of this site and others.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Titor is a fraud and a fool, his little story is testament to the gullibility of members of this site and others.

Whether his story is fake or not it still makes for an interesting and fun read.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Originally posted by Nerdling

Whether his story is fake or not it still makes for an interesting and fun read.

Yeah i'll admit that, i know for a fact he stole information on designs such as the time machine, i have it printed out on my desk, but i'm unable to tell you the source.

But we have members who go out of their ways in order to believe, "Titor said this" and "titor said that"
*sigh*

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join