It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to prepare for the coming US civil war (John Titor)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Yeah i'll admit that, i know for a fact he stole information on designs such as the time machine, i have it printed out on my desk, but i'm unable to tell you the source.

But we have members who go out of their ways in order to believe, "Titor said this" and "titor said that"
*sigh*

Just as many things in life, people will discuss it even if he's proven a fake. Even if he is a fake he gave some very intelligent insight on today's world. Even if he did so just by examining current events.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Whether his story is fake or not it still makes for an interesting and fun read.

This is the best read I have had in awhile a good break from Bushs nightmare
This guy reminds me of TRAINEDFORTHIS

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
This is the best read I have had in awhile a good break from Bushs nightmare
This guy reminds me of TRAINEDFORTHIS

LMAO!!! Yeah.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   

You will be forced to ask yourself how many civil rights you will give up to feel safe ...

They will be the ones arresting and holding people without due process.
Edited on 10-1-2004 by DiRtYDeViL]

Whether or not Titor is genuine, it looks as if this particular 'prediction' is coming true, especially after Patriots 1 & 2

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePook

You will be forced to ask yourself how many civil rights you will give up to feel safe ...

They will be the ones arresting and holding people without due process.
Edited on 10-1-2004 by DiRtYDeViL]

Whether or not Titor is genuine, it looks as if this particular 'prediction' is coming true, especially after Patriots 1 & 2

Jesus Christ Pook thats one ugly ass avatar.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Yeah i'll admit that, i know for a fact he stole information on designs such as the time machine, i have it printed out on my desk, but i'm unable to tell you the source.
I've never believed anything regarding Titor, but what you just typed regarding having a "printed out" design on your desk that Titor stole is intriguing. I don't want to know the source, but since you printed it out, I imagine you found it in some publicly accessible area online or elsewhere, correct?

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   

But we have members who go out of their ways in order to believe, "Titor said this" and "titor said that"
*sigh*

He didn't really say anything time travel ethics you know
I guess we will know in 2004 really 2008 when the civil war is at everyones door. It better be titor said it would!!

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   

You say you were in the militia fighting the US Army. I would think civilians would have no chance of successfully fighting the military.

While I agree Titor is full of #,I believe that civilians in the U.S. could give the army one hell of a fight.Look what a handfull of rebels do in a foreign country.Can you imagine the chaos that would break out with all the gangsters and rednecks shooting at them.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   
HEY POOK!!

Love your avatar, my family and I are in stitches!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Is the threat of civil war in the US related to the supposed Chinese troop buildup on the Mexican Border?

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   

he's "suposidly" a "time" traverler from 2032 but alot of things point him to fake but alot of things point that he could be real

I think the dude is full of it......But the advice is still good.
I am a firm beliver in self reliance and self defence.

If anyone expects the government or anything or anybody to protect them they disserve what they get.

Oh by the way I would add quitting smoking to the list.
Slave habits are bad ommmkay

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
If there is going to be a so called "Civil War2" wouldn't we be seeing signs of it by now, i mean common

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daz3d-n-Confus3d

You say you were in the militia fighting the US Army. I would think civilians would have no chance of successfully fighting the military.

While I agree Titor is full of #,I believe that civilians in the U.S. could give the army one hell of a fight.Look what a handfull of rebels do in a foreign country.Can you imagine the chaos that would break out with all the gangsters and rednecks shooting at them.

I'd have to agree. If nothing else, guerilla warfare and surprise "civilian" attacks, such as those practiced against our troops in Afghanistan and Iraq, would have an effect on the military.

And when you look at how much better armed and trained some of our civilians are.... well, nothing is impossible until they bring out the heavy equipment.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I think that we all can agree that this guy was a fraud, but for some reason he gets everyones attention through his detailed discription of his "time machine" that i thought was very entertaining and a good read. On the other hand it could be because with the terror alert just droped but left on high for New York, DC, and Los Vegas his prodictions for the begenning of the next war in 2004 sounds all too erie. Don't know about you guys but thats my imput.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I don't know...the Iraqis aren't doing that bad a job...

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Whether Titor is a nutjob or not, it's probably still good to have a change of clothes for everyone, some food and diapers, and some blankets loaded up in the van. And plenty of gas in case you have to jam.

apc

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Titor was clearly a hoax of course. His time machine would require the energy produced by cold fusion or some sort of zero point device, both of which would not be encased in a shoebox sized package from a post apocalyptic period... not to mention the inconsistancies in his story and scattered errors.

However his insight into what is happening in our world is a wise one. The United States is slowly self destructing. The signs are everywhere, from the courtrooms raping innocent civilians, to the generally increasing widespread disrespect common people share for eachother, often the release of anger and tension they feel for the times they are living.

The world is becoming a dangerous place, but its not being spoken. People hear of a "terrorist" attack here, a bombing there. What they don't hear about are the rising number of uncontrollable diseases ravaging townships across the globe. Here in the states, if you live in a metro area, you are probably already well familiar with the gestapo tactics a greater number of police forces are demonstrating.

The global population is reaching a critical limit. With no predator to thin the herd, evolution is going to do it instead. By the end of the decade we, as a species, will most likely have suffered many more large scale disasters, either natural or man made, resulting in the deaths of millions. With the sparks flying in every hemisphere, soon something will catch, and it will spread.

We, the US, as a nation will undoubtedly find ourselves in what could easily be recognized as a state of civil war, with organized rebellious forces taking action against the nazi tactics of the Hegellian ruling order. These actions will naturally be labelled as acts of "domestic terrorism" as they have been in the past, so the reality will be masked for a great while.

It is now that the people must take action to prepare for the world that is to be. A world where once was cried "witch!", now echos "terrorist!"

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GraemeJ
If there is going to be a so called "Civil War2" wouldn't we be seeing signs of it by now, i mean common

Hey you dont know. It could start at the end of 2005. By then ill be :w:

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Titor is a fraud and a fool, his little story is testament to the gullibility of members of this site and others.

Whether his story is fake or not it still makes for an interesting and fun read.

*sigh*

his time machine reminds me a little of "Back To the Future." My brother and I have been thinking about taking the half an hour trip to Tampa to see if he exists....according to him, he's not much younger than us.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
So is john titor still a hoax with whats happened and happening now in the USA? 16 years drift in time line we are in a pandemic and events that happened other day in the capitol and whats been said on the news about planned demonstrations in all 50 states? Is it coincidence or rubbish as i for one would never of thought it possible

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join